Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,336 members, 7,822,593 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:33 PM

What Makes Rich Men To Steal? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Makes Rich Men To Steal? (11557 Views)

The Meal That Makes Rich / 3 Sweet Things That Keep Sending Many Men To Their Early Graves / Evangelist Mike Bamiloye: I Used To Steal & Pick The Pockets At The Age Of 7 & 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Makes Rich Men To Steal? by Dtruthspeaker: 2:09pm On Jan 29, 2023
boxypane:
Feelings of insecurity and greed.

Because they stole!

Criminals and Theives are always exposed (naked) after they have committed a crime so like Adam and Eve, they have to look for something to cover themselves.

That is what God has cursed to happen to anyone who commits a crime. They must feel exposed which is funny what police use for catching a criminals in a bus.

God puts a mark of criminal (guilt) which when anyone sees you, they must suspect that the person has committed a crime.
Re: What Makes Rich Men To Steal? by Dtruthspeaker: 2:14pm On Jan 29, 2023
Switruth:
I mean rich or poor the thing stealing is in the blood.

True!

That is because Satan, the evil lives inside man, so he can control us from inside, which is why he desperately needed man to eat the fruit containing him, the evil.
Re: What Makes Rich Men To Steal? by Donedeal1(m): 2:32pm On Jan 29, 2023
Greed is good.
Re: What Makes Rich Men To Steal? by Probz(m): 2:49pm On Jan 29, 2023
Greed, coercion, (klepto)mania.
Re: What Makes Rich Men To Steal? by phemmyfour: 2:58pm On Jan 29, 2023
jesusjnr2020:
What Makes Rich Men To Steal?

If poverty is the reason why people steal as some say, then why do the rich steal?

The first ever thief in the universe wasn't a poor man...

It wasn't even human to begin with but a rich and powerful angel (archangel) called Lucifer. Isaiah 14:12-15, Revelation 12:9, John 10:10.

Lucifer was made rich and exalted above the other angels by God, but the riches God gave him didn't seem to suffice, as he tried to steal God's own riches for himself, so why did the rich try to steal?

The first ever human thieves was not poor...

They were could be said to be the richest humans to ever live on Earth at some point, as they had possessions of all that God had made in the beginning, after God had given them charge and dominion over the Earth and everything in it. Genesis 1:28

Hence they didn't need to buy food to eat, as God had also given them the herbs and fruits of every tree He made to freely eat as food, therefore they had food in abundance, so the excuse of hunger couldn't have possibly existed at the time. Genesis 1:29

However despite all their riches and the abundance of food they had at their disposal, that didn't stop them from stealing from the one tree in the garden that God had not given to them, so why do the rich steal? Genesis 2:16-17, 3:6.

God bless.
LACK OF CONTENTMENT

1 Timothy 6:6-8
Now there is great gain in godliness with contentment, for we brought nothing into the world, and we cannot take anything out of the world. But if we have food and clothing, with these we will be content
Re: What Makes Rich Men To Steal? by Isabi4lov: 3:12pm On Jan 29, 2023
Maybe it was the stealing that made them rich in the first place , just my opinion undecided
Re: What Makes Rich Men To Steal? by Lukuluku69(m): 3:13pm On Jan 29, 2023
jesusjnr2020:

If poverty is the reason why people steal as some say, then why do the rich steal?

It wasn't even human to begin with but a rich and powerful angel (archangel) called Lucifer. Isaiah 14:12-15, Revelation 12:9, John 10:10.

Lucifer was made rich and exalted above the other angels by God, but the riches God gave him didn't seem to suffice, as he tried to steal God's own riches for himself, so why did the rich try to steal?

They were could be said to be the richest humans to ever live on Earth at some point, as they had possessions of all that God had made in the beginning, after God had given them charge and dominion over the Earth and everything in it. Genesis 1:28

Hence they didn't need to buy food to eat, as God had also given them the herbs and fruits of every tree He made to freely eat as food, therefore they had food in abundance, so the excuse of hunger couldn't have possibly existed at the time. Genesis 1:29

However despite all their riches and the abundance of food they had at their disposal, that didn't stop them from stealing from the one tree in the garden that God had not given to them, so why do the rich steal? Genesis 2:16-17, 3:6.

God bless.

Greed. Greed. And Greed.
Re: What Makes Rich Men To Steal? by Dtruthspeaker: 3:17pm On Jan 29, 2023
Donedeal1:
Greed is good.

Then I pray that the greedy feast on you.
Re: What Makes Rich Men To Steal? by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jan 29, 2023
jesusjnr2020:

God bless.
Re: What Makes Rich Men To Steal? by HisGraceBet: 3:26pm On Jan 29, 2023
E don dey their blood already

1 Like

Re: What Makes Rich Men To Steal? by einsteine(m): 5:43pm On Jan 29, 2023
Stealing made them rich. Why abandon what you know and are experienced in?
Re: What Makes Rich Men To Steal? by ibiso1986: 8:55pm On Jan 29, 2023
Oliver Twist
Re: What Makes Rich Men To Steal? by occfx: 9:39pm On Jan 29, 2023
hisgrace090:
Anybody possessed by satanic power cannot stop indulging in bad habit unless he recieve Christ as saviour.

Devil no dey beleful
Re: What Makes Rich Men To Steal? by Donedeal1(m): 10:08pm On Feb 02, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Then I pray that the greedy feast on you.

They are feeding fat on you already.
Re: What Makes Rich Men To Steal? by Dtruthspeaker: 5:41am On Feb 03, 2023
Donedeal1:

They are feeding fat on you already.

They have not yet come to me because they have not yet finished with you as you requested.
Re: What Makes Rich Men To Steal? by Donedeal1(m): 7:04am On Feb 03, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

They have not yet come to me because they have not yet finished with you as you requested.

Your greed is eating you up
So face the reality.
Re: What Makes Rich Men To Steal? by Dtruthspeaker: 5:55pm On Feb 03, 2023
Donedeal1:

Your greed is eating you up
So face the reality.

I don't have greed nor does greed like people like me but you have openly confessed your love for greed and I have given it to you and yet you are rejecting it. Why now? Do you not love good? So since you say greed is good I wish you boku boku greed.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Give your life to God and be useful to your creator, don't live a wasteful life / Does Your Church Still Preach About Rapture, Restitution, Great Tribulation? / Why Do You Attend The Church You Attend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.