Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,915 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:59 AM

Is It A Sin To Give Offering And Tithe With Old Money? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is It A Sin To Give Offering And Tithe With Old Money? (9632 Views)

It Is Not By Force To Give Offerings And Tithe / Apostle Suleman: Offering And Tithe Can’t Buy Private Jet / Bishop Mike Okonkwo's Confession About First Fruit And Tithe (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It A Sin To Give Offering And Tithe With Old Money? by onomeabuja: 9:45am On Jan 29, 2023
Kingzy4real:
2 Corinthians 9:6
Each of you should give what you have decided in your heart to give, not reluctantly or under compulsion, for God loves a cheerful giver.

From the above quotation, all I have is old money. So is it a Sin if I give it as an offering??
See eh d kind question una de ask for nairaland go soon make me bla blu una 😳

1 Like

Re: Is It A Sin To Give Offering And Tithe With Old Money? by Barims(m): 9:45am On Jan 29, 2023
angry Sisi I no dey give
Re: Is It A Sin To Give Offering And Tithe With Old Money? by bluefilm: 9:46am On Jan 29, 2023
Not a sin at all.

Just for the fun of it.
Re: Is It A Sin To Give Offering And Tithe With Old Money? by Nobody: 9:46am On Jan 29, 2023
Alexxx2000:
Give it. The church will take to the bank and change it. Don't give old note from next Sunday before God will slap you.

Media Spokesman, Finance Department, Heaven Inc.
Re: Is It A Sin To Give Offering And Tithe With Old Money? by Inhuman69: 9:48am On Jan 29, 2023
But the church shouldn’t be receiving money because money is from man made source

But how will the pastor and reverend eat if you stop putting offerings ??
It’s their job so pay them oh
Re: Is It A Sin To Give Offering And Tithe With Old Money? by stifej: 9:49am On Jan 29, 2023
Stop creating useless threads
Re: Is It A Sin To Give Offering And Tithe With Old Money? by 4ward4: 9:59am On Jan 29, 2023
What the hell do you All this Newbies Christain Call SIN? Majority of you need to read the Bible properly and understand what actually is , and type of SIN.
Re: Is It A Sin To Give Offering And Tithe With Old Money? by RiyadhGoddess(f): 10:02am On Jan 29, 2023
Take your OLD NOTES to the bank and NOT the church !

The church is NOT a dumping ground !

Re: Is It A Sin To Give Offering And Tithe With Old Money? by Ate247(m): 10:04am On Jan 29, 2023
Kingzy4real:
Each of you should give what you have decided in your heart to give, not reluctantly or under compulsion, for God loves a cheerful giver.

From the above quotation, all I have is old money. So is it a Sin if I give it as an offering??
how is it old when it still have 2days of validity.
Re: Is It A Sin To Give Offering And Tithe With Old Money? by Nobody: 10:06am On Jan 29, 2023
Dear Bethren whose name did you see on the note ..Oga Godwin Emiefiele, so as long as the deadline has not elapse give to Oga Godwin Emiefiele what belongs to Oga Godwin Emiefiele and give to God what belongs to God.. Shikena.
Re: Is It A Sin To Give Offering And Tithe With Old Money? by Kendo93: 10:06am On Jan 29, 2023
cheesy this New money nah bad market for ashawo grin no b me talk am ohh

1 Like

Re: Is It A Sin To Give Offering And Tithe With Old Money? by Nobody: 10:07am On Jan 29, 2023
Kendo93:
cheesy this New money nah bad market for ashawo grin no b me talk am ohh
They go collect transfer with description rating them like Uber.
Re: Is It A Sin To Give Offering And Tithe With Old Money? by jaxxy(m): 10:14am On Jan 29, 2023
Moh247:
grin

What a funny thread

So pastor sef no go collect old Naira notes

Emefiele see wetin you cause

Enemies of democracy won't be happy with Emefiele bt there is no going back.
Re: Is It A Sin To Give Offering And Tithe With Old Money? by Hoelujohn: 10:16am On Jan 29, 2023
gfelo:
Remember the offering of Cain and Abel, where by Abel offer the best of his farm products to God while Cain gave the one that is bad.

Don't be like Cain because God judgement will descend on you instantly.
So God too recognizes new note?
Re: Is It A Sin To Give Offering And Tithe With Old Money? by anonymuz(m): 10:18am On Jan 29, 2023
Honchoslim16:
Don't give either the new or old
is tithing necessary

1 Like

Re: Is It A Sin To Give Offering And Tithe With Old Money? by Blaqputin(m): 10:20am On Jan 29, 2023
Righthussle:
Christains believe when you give money they call tithe and offering, you're giving to their God because he needs their money to do his "work". So it is bad to give old note to their God. How will he spend the money when nobody will accept it from him or his men ? His "work" as his men call it, is dependent on your money. So giving old notes to the Christain God is a big sin.

But giving your money whether old or new notes to anyone with the hope that you are giving to the power or being behind the existence of the universe then it is foolishness to think the being will have need for your money.
U wud waste ur time typing nonsense.
U don't have to bring your filthy opinion to every thread.... Shift jare
Re: Is It A Sin To Give Offering And Tithe With Old Money? by famouscargo4u: 10:20am On Jan 29, 2023
No, all old notes are still legal tender.
Re: Is It A Sin To Give Offering And Tithe With Old Money? by Bigchristo: 10:20am On Jan 29, 2023
Alexxx2000:
Give it. The church will take to the bank and change it. Don't give old note from next Sunday before God will slap you.
Na Church go slap you nor be God
Re: Is It A Sin To Give Offering And Tithe With Old Money? by Sleekfingers: 10:21am On Jan 29, 2023
Kingzy4real:

Idiotic question
Re: Is It A Sin To Give Offering And Tithe With Old Money? by Prince500(m): 10:25am On Jan 29, 2023
Lets all donate all these money to enhance scientific and developmental progress and see how dis nation will move forward
Re: Is It A Sin To Give Offering And Tithe With Old Money? by samuelson06(m): 10:25am On Jan 29, 2023
Kingzy4real:

Some of you so-called Christians are just comedians. Imagine the stupid question you are asking. Are you sure you'll ever grow up in the faith? Isn't it better you stop mocking yourself as a Christian?
Re: Is It A Sin To Give Offering And Tithe With Old Money? by gigabyte13: 10:28am On Jan 29, 2023
If person give you old naira notes after the deadline date, will you be happy....??
Answer with all sincerity

Re: Is It A Sin To Give Offering And Tithe With Old Money? by Honchoslim16(m): 10:31am On Jan 29, 2023
anonymuz:
tithing necessary
Not important

1 Like

Re: Is It A Sin To Give Offering And Tithe With Old Money? by Nobody: 10:31am On Jan 29, 2023
That's when you see Offering as money only! Don't you know that Praise, Singing and Thanksgiving are Offering?
Re: Is It A Sin To Give Offering And Tithe With Old Money? by desiredhome: 10:34am On Jan 29, 2023
OboOlora:
No sense in this thread, the OP just created it for attention. If deadline is in 3days, why are you giving ‘God’ the old notes.

Would you want him to give u blessings that will last just 3days too?

Use ur sense pls Op, don’t be unfortunate!
God's blessings does not depend on your money but on your good deeds........
You do good you get good in return and vice versa, .......God is not man that you can bribe...
Stop deceiving yourself or being deceived by the pulpit bandits that are making merchandise of the gospel......
Re: Is It A Sin To Give Offering And Tithe With Old Money? by Chetas81(m): 10:34am On Jan 29, 2023
Nonsense post the pastor's will continue to ride Ferrari over your FOOLISHNESS
Re: Is It A Sin To Give Offering And Tithe With Old Money? by Nobody: 10:35am On Jan 29, 2023
onomeabuja:

See eh d kind question una de ask for nairaland go soon make me bla blu una 😳

I'm sure that this will scatter whatever remains of your addled brain:

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CnwiG02I-mC/?igshid=MDJmNzVkMjY=

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cn2a6uCs_NN/?igshid=MDJmNzVkMjY=
Re: Is It A Sin To Give Offering And Tithe With Old Money? by Chetas81(m): 10:38am On Jan 29, 2023
Moh247:
grin

What a funny thread

So pastor sef no go collect old Naira notes

Emefiele see wetin you cause

WETIN PASTOR'S THEY DO BY COLLECTING MONEY IF NOT THAT THE BLACK AFRICANS REMAIN WITH UNKNOWN RELIGION WITH NO VALUE BUT THE WICKEDNESS
Re: Is It A Sin To Give Offering And Tithe With Old Money? by desiredhome: 10:41am On Jan 29, 2023
Okealaaye:
That's when you see Offering as money only! Don't you know that Praise, Singing and Thanksgiving are Offering?
Lol ..Go and tell that to those pastorprenours that give their recruited pastors target, if they will not call them unfruitful vine/failures and sack them in return...... grin grin grin grin
#churchbusiness

1 Like

Re: Is It A Sin To Give Offering And Tithe With Old Money? by Chetas81(m): 10:44am On Jan 29, 2023
Alexxx2000:
THE BRITISH COLONY SOLD WHAT YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND TO YOU
Re: Is It A Sin To Give Offering And Tithe With Old Money? by desiredhome: 10:46am On Jan 29, 2023
Chetas81:
THE BRITISH COLONY SOLD WHAT YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND TO YOU
SO THAT WE WILL BE SLAVES TO THEM FOREVER..........
Re: Is It A Sin To Give Offering And Tithe With Old Money? by bizzibodi(m): 10:47am On Jan 29, 2023
Is it impossible for God to change old notes to new notes?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What's Your Favourite Prayer Posture? / Famous Scientists Who Believed In God / MFM (mountain Of Fire & Miracle Ministries) New Regulations!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.