Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,907 members, 7,952,654 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 08:18 PM

New Warnings To Pastor Kumuyi, Muoka Etc - By Sister Linda - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / New Warnings To Pastor Kumuyi, Muoka Etc - By Sister Linda (10166 Views)

Pastor Adeboye Warns Members About Sister Linda's Message Of Hell / Message From God To Nigerian Pastors- Sister Linda Testimony / How I Escaped Hell- Sister Linda’s Testimony (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Warnings To Pastor Kumuyi, Muoka Etc - By Sister Linda by gazilion: 5:28pm On Nov 14, 2013
Sister Linda Ngaujah again gives a revelation and vision of warning and commendation to certain pastors in Nigeria and Africa. She said Pastor Kumuyi is in his last days and may be taken away any moment from now. She spoke on the certain pastors involved in occultic practices. It is a must watch video. Please I encourage everyone who watches to judge by the Holy Spirit and discern the truth by yourselves because this is the last days. I've got nothing against anyone and Pastor Kumuyi and AC Ohanebo remains some of my mentors.

http://www.youtube.com/user/Ynhitz

1 Like

Re: New Warnings To Pastor Kumuyi, Muoka Etc - By Sister Linda by MightySparrow: 7:14pm On Nov 14, 2013
What is this Sister Linda?
Re: New Warnings To Pastor Kumuyi, Muoka Etc - By Sister Linda by udopee(f): 7:55am On Nov 15, 2013
Not only part 3. Soonest it will reach part 55 shocked shocked shocked grin grin. This Linda and co. are just making merchant of ignorant people out there. You need to go back to your Bible and stop trusting on all these revelations that lack Biblical backings. undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: New Warnings To Pastor Kumuyi, Muoka Etc - By Sister Linda by gazilion: 3:05pm On Nov 18, 2013
udopee: Not only part 3. Soonest it will reach part 55 shocked shocked shocked grin grin. This Linda and co. are just making merchant of ignorant people out there. You need to go back to your Bible and stop trusting on all these revelations that lack Biblical backings. undecided undecided

Do not put down someone else's vision and ministry if you do not agree with them especially when there are truths in what they are saying.
Re: New Warnings To Pastor Kumuyi, Muoka Etc - By Sister Linda by amaralizzy40y: 5:32pm On Nov 18, 2013
She can go on with her decieving revelation who cares 2 knw, the more d tlk d more i love my church.

(1) (Reply)

Is It Right To Be Baptized By Immersion Twice? / 2-year Old Recites Psalm 23 (Video) / Will The Mentally Disadvantaged People Be Judged After Death?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.