Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,591 members, 7,812,926 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:45 PM

MEN!! A Woman Who CAN'T COOK Is TRASH!!! (Photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / MEN!! A Woman Who CAN'T COOK Is TRASH!!! (Photo) (2200 Views)

Lady Prepares Stew With N300, Advises Men Not To Marry Women Who Can't Cook Like / Lady Dumps Man Who Wants To Marry Her Because He Can't Cook, Leaks Their Chat / Glorianna Eghe-Idubor: "If Your Girlfriend Can't Cook For You, Throw Her Away" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MEN!! A Woman Who CAN'T COOK Is TRASH!!! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:42am On Jan 29, 2023
COOKING IS A FEMININE CORE RESPONSIBILITY!!

Your favorite Misogynist, TheGidRedpiller is online again. Sit back and enjoy right

As a man, before you go about hopping on feminism and supporting every single notion they dish out to society, ask yourself if the whole idea of feminism is something that is supposed to benefit humanity as a whole!!

A WOMAN WHO CAN'T COOK IS TRASH!!

If you are a man reading this right now and you are married to a woman who can't cook, or a woman that always initiates an argument whenever the topic of homemade food comes to light....
Understand that you are nothing but a pvvssy BIITTCH!!

Because obviously, you don't seem to be able to recognize what might be good for you, so then you just settled for anything that had a hole in between.

There are many men out here including myself TheGidRedpiller, that can cook, so what exactly could be the excuse she has

Not many people like cooking, including myself, there is only a small percentage of people out there that actually likes hitting the kitchen to heat up something, but that is NO EXCUSE either.
Not many men like waking up early in the morning to head for work, BUT WE DO IT ANYWAY!!

Cooking is a CORE FEMININE RESPONSIBILITY in the family, just the same way providing and protecting is a core responsibility of masculinity.
If you have to share in a man's fortune, then you have to be the woman that will keep reminding him of his mother.....Not a biittch that wants to rather force him to accept a lazy piece of shiit!! undecided

Still Typing...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: MEN!! A Woman Who CAN'T COOK Is TRASH!!! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 11:10am On Jan 29, 2023
Never let feminism make you believe that "Cooking Is A Talent", or that cooking is not for everyone.
It's a sugar-coated lie put into the mainstream for the benefit of WOMEN ALONE!!

The truth is that COOKING HAS NEVER BEEN FOR EVERYONE, but every man grew up eating out of the pot of A WOMAN!

My father grew up eating his mother's food, if you are a man reading this, I am very well sure that unless you were an orphan, or you at least didn't meet your mother, YOU ATE OUT OF YOUR MOTHER'S FOOD!!

Any woman that comes out in the open to spread her mouth as wide as her public legs, to tell the world that "Cooking Is Not For Everyone" is just another lazy biittch on rampage!!

A Good Cook Is Supposed To Be In The Full Package Of A Wife, If This One Ingredient Is Missing, Then Understand That You Have Been SCAMMED!!

When you take a good look at things, you will realize that we don't really have a lot of feminsts especially here in Nigeria, we just have a lot of lazy !d!ots who are continuously looking for reasons to validate their laziness!!

Women have NO excuse for not being able to cook, just the exact same way men have no excuse to not been able to foot the bills, if he can't, he is depressed, it's not something he can get out of, he understands that it's a problem and that he better start working towards fixing it!!
THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT IT SHOULD BE LIKE FOR WOMEN!!

A woman not being able to cook says a lot about her asides from the fact she can't cook.
If she can't cook, it also means that she didn't prepare to take care of a man, and if she didn't prepare to take care of you............are your heads going places now Good!!

The only use a woman who can't cook has for any man, is before she gets married, because she is only good for the D.
After this, she is absolutely useless.

A good cook for a wife is NON-NEGOTIABLE.
Well except, as a man, you are an !d!ot.

TheGidRedpiller Is Currently Working Towards A Redpill WhatsApp Group, It's Still At The Infant Stages, But It's Coming.

TRP IS GOLDEN!!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MEN!! A Woman Who CAN'T COOK Is TRASH!!! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 11:17am On Jan 29, 2023
A woman is either USEFUL, or USELESS to you, figured out what makes her be in any of the categories.

3 Likes

Re: MEN!! A Woman Who CAN'T COOK Is TRASH!!! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 11:18am On Jan 29, 2023
Stop letting lazy biittches use you to validate their bullshiit!!

1 Like

Re: MEN!! A Woman Who CAN'T COOK Is TRASH!!! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 11:39am On Jan 29, 2023
TRP IS GOLDEN!!

Re: MEN!! A Woman Who CAN'T COOK Is TRASH!!! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 11:40am On Jan 29, 2023
The Big Question Is, DO YOU KNOW WHAT IS GOOD FOR YOU OR NOT!?!!

3 Likes

Re: MEN!! A Woman Who CAN'T COOK Is TRASH!!! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 11:41am On Jan 29, 2023
HAVE STANDARDS!!

2 Likes

Re: MEN!! A Woman Who CAN'T COOK Is TRASH!!! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 11:44am On Jan 29, 2023
You will have children, do you want them be happier than you when they get to your age?

The women they will meet, will determine this goal, I promise you!!

2 Likes

Re: MEN!! A Woman Who CAN'T COOK Is TRASH!!! (Photo) by siofra(f): 12:03pm On Jan 29, 2023
Seriously. I pity this guy. He seems so bitter, unhappy and angry.

It's like his gaypillers have stopped giving him attention.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: MEN!! A Woman Who CAN'T COOK Is TRASH!!! (Photo) by Streetmovement(m): 12:10pm On Jan 29, 2023
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Emeka abeg bring weed make me and Op smoke, so we fit sit-done reason this Mattias.

Worst part is some of them don't even want to learn if offered the opportunity.

5 Likes

Re: MEN!! A Woman Who CAN'T COOK Is TRASH!!! (Photo) by Loverboi2cute(m): 1:21pm On Jan 29, 2023
siofra:

fvçk ôff.. wetin u find come here dis toxic tin...d thread ain't 4 u

6 Likes

Re: MEN!! A Woman Who CAN'T COOK Is TRASH!!! (Photo) by IbrahimSkiba(f): 1:25pm On Jan 29, 2023
Loverboi2cute:

Stop calling someone A Thing, you can neither create nor destroy a matter

5 Likes

Re: MEN!! A Woman Who CAN'T COOK Is TRASH!!! (Photo) by TheboyGhost(m): 1:29pm On Jan 29, 2023
siofra:

I pity him cause few more years from now when he gets wise then he will realizes his stupidity.

6 Likes

Re: MEN!! A Woman Who CAN'T COOK Is TRASH!!! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 1:48pm On Jan 29, 2023
Streetmovement:

Emeka abeg bring weed make me and Op smoke, so we fit sit-done reason this Mattias.

Worst part is some of them don't even want to learn if offered the opportunity.
They are out here trying to tell people that women in the kitchen are oppressed, when in the reality, the women in the kitchen are the women men will kill for.

They are out here fighting to be lazy and still be praised for it.

TRP IS GOLDEN!!

4 Likes

Re: MEN!! A Woman Who CAN'T COOK Is TRASH!!! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 1:50pm On Jan 29, 2023
TheboyGhost:

I pity him cause few more years from now when he gets wise then he will realizes his stupidity.
No, few years from now, you will realize everything I have been taking my time to tell men here is useful and important.

TRP IS GOLDEN!!

1 Like

Re: MEN!! A Woman Who CAN'T COOK Is TRASH!!! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 1:50pm On Jan 29, 2023
Loverboi2cute:

TRP IS GOLDEN!!

1 Like

Re: MEN!! A Woman Who CAN'T COOK Is TRASH!!! (Photo) by marlow1962(m): 1:59pm On Jan 29, 2023
I do not play with my stomach, a woman who can cook is as useless as p in psychology.
You can’t cook for me
You can’t help me make money
You can’t even seduce me sexually, I wonder what the fvk you’re good at

3 Likes

Re: MEN!! A Woman Who CAN'T COOK Is TRASH!!! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 2:05pm On Jan 29, 2023
marlow1962:
I do not play with my stomach, a woman who can cook is as useless as p in psychology.
You can’t cook for me
You can’t help me make money
You can’t even seduce me sexually, I wonder what the fvk you’re good at
TRP IS GOLDEN!!

2 Likes

Re: MEN!! A Woman Who CAN'T COOK Is TRASH!!! (Photo) by Loverboi2cute(m): 3:37pm On Jan 29, 2023
IbrahimSkiba:

Stop calling someone A Thing, you can neither create nor destroy a matter

yes mama
Re: MEN!! A Woman Who CAN'T COOK Is TRASH!!! (Photo) by Martinez39s(m): 3:40pm On Jan 29, 2023
Women who cannot cook should not be wives. Ride on, bro.

2 Likes

Re: MEN!! A Woman Who CAN'T COOK Is TRASH!!! (Photo) by karkinase(m): 4:01pm On Jan 29, 2023
I can’t be with women who can’t cook.. it’s sick mehn

2 Likes

Re: MEN!! A Woman Who CAN'T COOK Is TRASH!!! (Photo) by Streetmovement(m): 4:03pm On Jan 29, 2023
TheGidRedpiller:
They are out here trying to tell people that women in the kitchen are oppressed, when in the reality, the women in the kitchen are the women men will kill for.

They are out here fighting to be lazy and still be praised for it.

TRP IS GOLDEN!!

Capito Capito, I dey feel your cappings

Ride on

1 Like

Re: MEN!! A Woman Who CAN'T COOK Is TRASH!!! (Photo) by LocalStandard1(m): 6:31pm On Jan 29, 2023
If someone can't cook they shouldn't eat, man oh woman! But a woman especially should and most know or learn how to cook. It's a no brainer, in the absence of such that's one of the reasons we see high rate divorce among people who differ in such opinions.

The people of old have maintained the institution of marriage for as old as man because they have discovered the right formula to do that. We are seeing the trashing and destroying of marriage in this generation by people with twisted differing opinions of "woke", feminists, Lilith worshipping agenda.

A man looking to have a peaceful,fulfilled live and marriage should be careful and flee from these worshippers of Lilith in all forms.

This is not Even redpill,this is common sense!

1 Like

Re: MEN!! A Woman Who CAN'T COOK Is TRASH!!! (Photo) by LikeAking: 7:25pm On Jan 29, 2023
Useless f genda..
Re: MEN!! A Woman Who CAN'T COOK Is TRASH!!! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 8:06pm On Jan 29, 2023
Martinez39s:
Women who cannot cook should not be wives. Ride on, bro.
TRP IS GOLDEN!!
Re: MEN!! A Woman Who CAN'T COOK Is TRASH!!! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 8:06pm On Jan 29, 2023
karkinase:
I can’t be with women who can’t cook.. it’s sick mehn
Good decision, you better stick with it!!

TRP IS GOLDEN!!
Re: MEN!! A Woman Who CAN'T COOK Is TRASH!!! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 8:07pm On Jan 29, 2023
Streetmovement:

Capito Capito, I dey feel your cappings

Ride on
TRP IS GOLDEN!!

1 Like

Re: MEN!! A Woman Who CAN'T COOK Is TRASH!!! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 8:08pm On Jan 29, 2023
LikeAking:
Useless f genda..
You already know she's useless when she can't make shiit out of the kitchen!!

TRP IS GOLDEN!!
Re: MEN!! A Woman Who CAN'T COOK Is TRASH!!! (Photo) by Jashub: 8:17pm On Jan 29, 2023
True talk. Any woman that can't cook is just useless and does not deserve to be married with kids . In fact, she won't be capable of keeping her home and looking after the well being of her kids! This is just unfortunate , and modern-day society has seriously put women into the delusion of being feministic to the detriment of traditional standards

1 Like

Re: MEN!! A Woman Who CAN'T COOK Is TRASH!!! (Photo) by Brandiebird: 8:18pm On Jan 29, 2023
I hope any woman who was kind enough to cook for a grown ass being, has now changed her mind! Get your education and your money up girls so no broke boy uses you to catch cruise!

1 Like

Re: MEN!! A Woman Who CAN'T COOK Is TRASH!!! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 8:33pm On Jan 29, 2023
Jashub:
True talk. Any woman that can't cook is just useless and does not deserve to be married with kids . In fact, she won't be capable of keeping her home and looking after the well being of her kids! This is just unfortunate , and modern-day society has seriously put women into the delusion of being feministic to the detriment of traditional standards
TRP IS GOLDEN!!

(1) (Reply)

I Will Answer All Your Questions On This Thread / My Husband And I Are Becoming An E-Couple / If U Found Out That Your Fiance Lie About Her Virginity What Will U Do.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.