Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,976 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:58 AM

Why Is It The Black Girls You Want Never Want You, But The Ones You Dont Want Do - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is It The Black Girls You Want Never Want You, But The Ones You Dont Want Do (2133 Views)

My Funny Experience With Black Girls In Uk Club / 50 Interesting Fact About Girls You Should Know / Every Guy Wants To Marry A Decent Girl, Who Will Marry The Ones You Spoilt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is It The Black Girls You Want Never Want You, But The Ones You Dont Want Do by pleep(m): 2:39am On Sep 08, 2011
Have you ever noticed this? you can have like 5 black girls you aren't an option for various reasons (too young, not your type etc.) throwing themselves at you. But the one you want to get to know better doesn't even notice you exist! grin anyone else ever notice this?
Re: Why Is It The Black Girls You Want Never Want You, But The Ones You Dont Want Do by HotieTima(f): 2:44am On Sep 08, 2011
grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Is It The Black Girls You Want Never Want You, But The Ones You Dont Want Do by annita19(f): 2:52am On Sep 08, 2011
pleep:

Have you ever noticed this? you can have like 5 black girls you aren't an option for various reasons (too young, not your type etc.) throwing themselves at you. But the one you want to get to know better doesn't even notice you exist!  grin anyone else ever notice this?

I got lost there. Rephrase please smiley
Re: Why Is It The Black Girls You Want Never Want You, But The Ones You Dont Want Do by pleep(m): 2:54am On Sep 08, 2011
Iya! all the fine black women comming to my thread. tongue
Re: Why Is It The Black Girls You Want Never Want You, But The Ones You Dont Want Do by pleep(m): 2:54am On Sep 08, 2011
annita19:

There too young, look to much like your sister, stuff like that lol.
Re: Why Is It The Black Girls You Want Never Want You, But The Ones You Dont Want Do by HotieTima(f): 3:02am On Sep 08, 2011
pleep u ain't making sense oooo
Re: Why Is It The Black Girls You Want Never Want You, But The Ones You Dont Want Do by 190smh: 3:18am On Sep 08, 2011
Nigerian girls and their wahala

my own wan use wahala finish me from house

Na God save me grin grin
Re: Why Is It The Black Girls You Want Never Want You, But The Ones You Dont Want Do by BABE3: 6:49am On Sep 08, 2011
Yh, I've noticed. They throw themselves at me.
Re: Why Is It The Black Girls You Want Never Want You, But The Ones You Dont Want Do by row2ray(m): 7:00am On Sep 08, 2011
op said the blk girls u want never take notice,, the ones you have no interest in throw themselves at u

this is a simple case of a typical woman, they love the attention, the one you want simply has a lot of attention attached to her and knows that in making herself seem unattainable she keeps and holds that interest, unfortunately Nigerian chicks dont know where to draw the line and they do it till instead of making him appreciate the fact that he has you, he just wants to see you as another conquest,

and guys we know we always conquer dont we wink
Re: Why Is It The Black Girls You Want Never Want You, But The Ones You Dont Want Do by Tosinville(m): 7:09am On Sep 08, 2011
Thats how it is, u better use ur nike, bro!
Re: Why Is It The Black Girls You Want Never Want You, But The Ones You Dont Want Do by nassiwa: 9:07am On Sep 08, 2011
That's love. Its hard to find that you love each other equally. i advice you to go for those who love you than those you love but seem not to notice you around.
Re: Why Is It The Black Girls You Want Never Want You, But The Ones You Dont Want Do by MrsChima1(f): 11:00am On Sep 08, 2011
BABE!:

Yh, I've noticed. They throw themselves at me.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Is It The Black Girls You Want Never Want You, But The Ones You Dont Want Do by MrCork17: 11:05am On Sep 08, 2011
pleep:

Have you ever noticed this? you can have like 5 black girls you aren't an option for various reasons (too young, not your type etc.) throwing themselves at you. But the one you want to get to know better doesn't even notice you exist!  grin anyone else ever notice this?

pleep. Bro loook at your shirt in your profile?  ANd again u posing with CoCaCola.  Why shouldnt  babes ignore you?  undecided
Re: Why Is It The Black Girls You Want Never Want You, But The Ones You Dont Want Do by MrsChima1(f): 11:15am On Sep 08, 2011
Oh my goodness! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Why Is It The Black Girls You Want Never Want You, But The Ones You Dont Want Do by nsodo: 11:18am On Sep 08, 2011
They say love is pain and in Most cases unfair and the moment you choose to love or be love just know you have just enter a game full of pain. Man just know you're not alone many are going through the same and you're doing the same to many innocent girls out there. But, the right one will come keep chasing and some times they notice but play hard to get.
Re: Why Is It The Black Girls You Want Never Want You, But The Ones You Dont Want Do by NET1(m): 3:28pm On Sep 08, 2011
Settle with the ones that want you. This way, you struggle less with babes.

.NET
Re: Why Is It The Black Girls You Want Never Want You, But The Ones You Dont Want Do by dammytex: 3:49pm On Sep 08, 2011
@op

bros, its just the irony of life. It happens all the time and even everywhere. It's like a cascade of disappointments. A girl (A) likes you, you don't like her. You like girl (B) and she doesn't even know you exist. Girl (B) is also liking a guy (C) that is not looking her way. And it goes on and on.

As a guy, take a look at the possibilities of all the ladies that like you. Choose the best that almost suit your requirements and move on. It is better you marry someone that likes you than marrying someone you like. This thing called love and affection will then grow afterwards

And if you both love each other so much, na him be say; you don hit JACKPOT.
Re: Why Is It The Black Girls You Want Never Want You, But The Ones You Dont Want Do by Nobody: 4:14pm On Sep 08, 2011
Bro were u drunk when you posted this topic? Cuz it doesn't make sense
Re: Why Is It The Black Girls You Want Never Want You, But The Ones You Dont Want Do by Mynd44: 4:17pm On Sep 08, 2011
^^^
He got himself drunk on the Coca-cola in his profile picture
Re: Why Is It The Black Girls You Want Never Want You, But The Ones You Dont Want Do by Nobody: 4:39pm On Sep 08, 2011
I see
Re: Why Is It The Black Girls You Want Never Want You, But The Ones You Dont Want Do by Ranoscky(m): 4:57pm On Sep 08, 2011
annita19:

My sista, if I may ask, how much were U paid for the Close-Up advert U did on your profile? (just curious)
Re: Why Is It The Black Girls You Want Never Want You, But The Ones You Dont Want Do by pleep(m): 9:26pm On Sep 08, 2011
lol, the weird part is its only with black girls.
Mr, Cork:

pleep. Bro loook at your shirt in your profile?  ANd again u posing with CoCaCola.  Why shouldnt  babes ignore you?  undecided
haha, it has nothing to do with my shirt. The hottest black girls always go after hood thug nigga's, then they complain when the 'good black men' go after other ethnicities.

i honestly think the reason black ppl act so thug all the time, is to impress black women grin
Re: Why Is It The Black Girls You Want Never Want You, But The Ones You Dont Want Do by claremont(m): 9:56pm On Sep 08, 2011
pleep:

lol, the weird part is its only with black girls. haha, it has nothing to do with my shirt. The hottest black girls always go after hood thug nigga's, then they complain when the 'good black men' go after other ethnicities.

i honestly think the reason black ppl act so thug all the time, is to impress black women grin
Sound points, makes perfect sense.
Re: Why Is It The Black Girls You Want Never Want You, But The Ones You Dont Want Do by WebSurfer(m): 4:26am On Sep 09, 2011
angry angry angry angry angry angry

(1) (Reply)

My Nigerian Women! / He Neva Says He's Sorry / Do Guys Care About Virginity Anymore?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.