Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,827 members, 7,810,177 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:34 PM

Every Guy Wants To Marry A Decent Girl, Who Will Marry The Ones You Spoilt - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Every Guy Wants To Marry A Decent Girl, Who Will Marry The Ones You Spoilt (4993 Views)

When A Guy Wants To Marry A Virgin Girl By All Means... / LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) / Why Do Women Feel That Sex Is All A Guy Wants? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Every Guy Wants To Marry A Decent Girl, Who Will Marry The Ones You Spoilt by Nobody: 9:11am On Jan 25, 2013
most guy prefer marryin girls dat dey bliv ar decent. Despite d fact dat dey av already spoilt some girlz lyf. If every guy shud av dis motives toward girlz den i tink der wil b a lot of single ladies out der. Or wat do u tink?

2 Likes

Re: Every Guy Wants To Marry A Decent Girl, Who Will Marry The Ones You Spoilt by DigitalSignal(m): 9:18am On Jan 25, 2013
oluswaggz: most guy prefer marryin girls dat dey bliv ar decent. Despite d fact dat dey av already spoilt some girlz lyf. If every guy shud av dis motives toward girlz den i tink der wil b a lot of single ladies out der. Or wat do u tink?
They'll be left for you na! Abi you don't want them either? Lol.
Re: Every Guy Wants To Marry A Decent Girl, Who Will Marry The Ones You Spoilt by mysticgal(f): 9:26am On Jan 25, 2013
correction@op,the gals spoillt their life.

5 Likes

Re: Every Guy Wants To Marry A Decent Girl, Who Will Marry The Ones You Spoilt by greedie1(f): 9:28am On Jan 25, 2013
op, i think so too.
Re: Every Guy Wants To Marry A Decent Girl, Who Will Marry The Ones You Spoilt by Nobody: 9:47am On Jan 25, 2013
mysticgal: correction@op,the gals spoillt their life.
i wil bliv u cos u ar a girl. Bt guys can be ruthless atimes..

1 Like

Re: Every Guy Wants To Marry A Decent Girl, Who Will Marry The Ones You Spoilt by Nobody: 9:48am On Jan 25, 2013
DigitalSignal:
They'll be left for you na! Abi you don't want them either? Lol.
funny bt dey ar meant for u anyway
Re: Every Guy Wants To Marry A Decent Girl, Who Will Marry The Ones You Spoilt by butterflyy(f): 9:52am On Jan 25, 2013
If u ve spoilt a girl n want to marry a descent gal, d law of karma go catch u n she go change to worse
Re: Every Guy Wants To Marry A Decent Girl, Who Will Marry The Ones You Spoilt by Mynd44: 9:57am On Jan 25, 2013
butterflyy: If u ve spoilt a girl n want to marry a descent gal, d law of karma go catch u n she go change to worse
Karma itself is outdated
Re: Every Guy Wants To Marry A Decent Girl, Who Will Marry The Ones You Spoilt by EzePromoe: 10:03am On Jan 25, 2013
If you spoil any lady's life, no matter how decent you think you wife-to-be is, you'll still recieve the pay back. You know women are unpredictable.
Re: Every Guy Wants To Marry A Decent Girl, Who Will Marry The Ones You Spoilt by Nobody: 10:13am On Jan 25, 2013
Eze Promoe: If you spoil any lady's life, no matter how decent you think you wife-to-be is, you'll still recieve the pay back. You know women are unpredictable.
hmmm
Re: Every Guy Wants To Marry A Decent Girl, Who Will Marry The Ones You Spoilt by EzePromoe: 10:15am On Jan 25, 2013
oluswaggz: hmmm
undecided
Re: Every Guy Wants To Marry A Decent Girl, Who Will Marry The Ones You Spoilt by Omexonomy: 10:53am On Jan 25, 2013
Do you know any spoilt girl send me her contact . I like am like that. Though some do change for the better while some decent ones do change for the worse
Re: Every Guy Wants To Marry A Decent Girl, Who Will Marry The Ones You Spoilt by butterflyy(f): 11:30am On Jan 25, 2013
Mynd_44:
Karma itself is outdated
U re so senseless n it shows

3 Likes

Re: Every Guy Wants To Marry A Decent Girl, Who Will Marry The Ones You Spoilt by Nobody: 11:41am On Jan 25, 2013
na wetin dem sabi chop wan dey ache dem for belle nw.
Re: Every Guy Wants To Marry A Decent Girl, Who Will Marry The Ones You Spoilt by seunfly: 7:45pm On Jan 25, 2013
To me no guy can spoil any girl's life, atleast she made the decision for the guy to spoil her life 4 her.
Re: Every Guy Wants To Marry A Decent Girl, Who Will Marry The Ones You Spoilt by Exponental(m): 8:31pm On Jan 25, 2013
As long as the girls were not rap.ed, they destroyed themselves.
Re: Every Guy Wants To Marry A Decent Girl, Who Will Marry The Ones You Spoilt by jmoore(m): 8:37pm On Jan 25, 2013
mysticgal: correction@op,the gals spoilt their life.
take high five. smiley
those girls made a decision to be spoilt.
those talking about karma are deceiving themselves. God will only fight for those that were r@ped,if you fornicated and you got dumped thats your own headache.
Re: Every Guy Wants To Marry A Decent Girl, Who Will Marry The Ones You Spoilt by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jan 25, 2013
They will end up marrying the ones spoilt by other people,its as simple as that.With the advent of hymen replacement surgeries ladies can be virgins as many times as they want.My advice to guys is to be responsible,nature has a way of creating a balance.After uncorking several maiden heads,you expect to marry virgin Mary?Decent or not,weddings are being held every saturday.

2 Likes

Re: Every Guy Wants To Marry A Decent Girl, Who Will Marry The Ones You Spoilt by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jan 25, 2013
A guy f#u#c#k#s you up- you pick up the remaining pieces of your life and move ahead.
Those that you think spoilt: change for the best because they have experienced ‘all‘ and they turn out well- that is- if they dont later have children that takes their wrong path.
TO THE PERPETUAL BADOO HEARTBREAKERS, satan is waiting for the right time to break something important to you!
Re: Every Guy Wants To Marry A Decent Girl, Who Will Marry The Ones You Spoilt by Boss13: 10:49pm On Jan 25, 2013
oluswaggz: most guy prefer marryin girls dat dey bliv ar decent. Despite d fact dat dey av already spoilt some girlz lyf. If every guy shud av dis motives toward girlz den i tink der wil b a lot of single ladies out der. Or wat do u tink?

Point of correction. No naija gal is decent. Na manage we dey manage them.

2 Likes

Re: Every Guy Wants To Marry A Decent Girl, Who Will Marry The Ones You Spoilt by 190theclown: 11:21pm On Jan 25, 2013
the spoilt ones remain single and unmarried

its as simple as ABC undecided

1 Like

Re: Every Guy Wants To Marry A Decent Girl, Who Will Marry The Ones You Spoilt by 190theclown: 11:23pm On Jan 25, 2013
AJJ: A guy f#u#c#k#s you up- you pick up the remaining pieces of your life and move ahead.
Those that you think spoilt: change for the best because they have experienced ‘all‘ and they turn out well- that is- if they dont later have children that takes their wrong path.
TO THE PERPETUAL BADOO HEARTBREAKERS, satan is waiting for the right time to break something important to you!

grin grin grin

Did you go in search of husband on Badoo grin grin grin
Naija girls - grin grin grin

but come to think of it, ave you checked out ALLEN AVENUE at friday nites
there are a little above over 500 girls patroling that area at nites, they swamp badoo, facebook,nairaland etc in search of men during the day

who marries these women

please answer
Re: Every Guy Wants To Marry A Decent Girl, Who Will Marry The Ones You Spoilt by 190theclown: 11:24pm On Jan 25, 2013
Exponental: As long as the girls were not rap.ed, they destroyed themselves.

[size=28pt]HONDA'S END OF DISCUSSION grin grin grin[/size]
Re: Every Guy Wants To Marry A Decent Girl, Who Will Marry The Ones You Spoilt by 190theclown: 11:25pm On Jan 25, 2013
butterflyy:
U re so senseless n it shows

ROTFL grin grin grin
Re: Every Guy Wants To Marry A Decent Girl, Who Will Marry The Ones You Spoilt by 190theclown: 11:27pm On Jan 25, 2013
seunfly: To me no guy can spoil any girl's life, atleast she made the decision for the guy to spoil her life 4 her.

Come and carry 3 crates of STAR from my store in Victoria island tomorrow 2pm prompt cool
Re: Every Guy Wants To Marry A Decent Girl, Who Will Marry The Ones You Spoilt by Nobody: 11:33pm On Jan 25, 2013
Those girls finally end up with the "nice guys" or whatever they call themselves.
You know, the guys that have been sweeping and cleaning after them for the past decade or more till the girl realized she's old. tongue
Re: Every Guy Wants To Marry A Decent Girl, Who Will Marry The Ones You Spoilt by 3ndy(f): 11:44pm On Jan 25, 2013
men are heartless ruthless and don't care.. all they do is back out and blame others.. saying "i send u?" angry angry angry angry
women have been broken so many times they ought to evolute and change.. there's a saying that goes.. if cant beat them then join them.. so to compensate for what they've lost they have to be 5 times worse than the guys.
for what i know girls don't go out there asking for boys to break their hymen... the boys do all what they can to get the girl even lie and betray.. once the hymen is broken.. they flee like some wanted criminal.. and it's the girls fault??
although i'm not generalizing but most girls gets spoiled because of the situation they find themselves in.
and once a heart has been broken it seeks for vengeance. angry angry angry angry
Re: Every Guy Wants To Marry A Decent Girl, Who Will Marry The Ones You Spoilt by Nobody: 11:48pm On Jan 25, 2013
Why do girls like crying victim.
If a girl wants her hymen torn, she plays game with the guy, and then gets it torn, and then all of a sudden she's some sort of victim.
Your lot are just unable to associate with this thing called personal responsibility aren't you?
Re: Every Guy Wants To Marry A Decent Girl, Who Will Marry The Ones You Spoilt by Boss13: 11:50pm On Jan 25, 2013
3ndy: men are heartless ruthless and don't care.. all they do is back out and blame others.. saying "i send u?" angry angry angry angry
women have been broken so many times they ought to evolute and change.. there's a saying that goes.. if cant beat them then join them.. so to compensate for what they've lost they have to be 5 times worse than the guys.
for what i know girls don't go out there asking for boys to break their hymen... the boys do all what they can to get the girl even lie and betray.. once the hymen is broken.. they flee like some wanted criminal.. and it's the girls fault??
although i'm not generalizing but most girls gets spoiled because of the situation they find themselves in.
and once a heart has been broken it seeks for vengeance. angry angry angry angry

Oya begin your vengeance. Who you dey do?
Re: Every Guy Wants To Marry A Decent Girl, Who Will Marry The Ones You Spoilt by 3ndy(f): 12:18am On Jan 26, 2013
2buff: Why do girls like crying victim.
If a girl wants her hymen torn, she plays game with the guy, and then gets it torn, and then all of a sudden she's some sort of victim.
Your lot are just unable to associate with this thing called personal responsibility aren't you?
my kind?? my kind?? have a clear conscience and talk abt YOUR kind first!!!!
at least we don't push blames on others...
Re: Every Guy Wants To Marry A Decent Girl, Who Will Marry The Ones You Spoilt by 3ndy(f): 12:19am On Jan 26, 2013
Boss13:

talk to the hand
Re: Every Guy Wants To Marry A Decent Girl, Who Will Marry The Ones You Spoilt by 190theclown: 12:42am On Jan 26, 2013
Boss13:

[size=28pt]IM CRYING HERE grin grin grin grin grin[/size]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Should I Accept His Car Gift? / How To Escape Always Paying His/her T-fair ? / What Really Is The True Defination Of A Virgin.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.