Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,892 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:39 PM

God's Miracle - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God's Miracle (6650 Views)

Do You Believe In God’s Miracle, Have You Ever Experienced Any? Share Your Exper / I Asked This Question How Poor People Always Believe In God’s Miracle To Be Rich / Understanding The Sharing Formula Of God’s Miracle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: God's Miracle by AntiChristian: 7:54am On Feb 05, 2023
Plenty o
Re: God's Miracle by Swaggnum(m): 8:21am On Feb 05, 2023
benqo01:
WHAT WAS THAT MIRACLE GOD PERFORMED THAT EVEN TILL NOW YOU ARE STILL SHOCKED.

LET ME HEAR FROM YOU

HAPPY SUNDAY.
turning water to wine😁

1 Like

Re: God's Miracle by benqo01(m): 8:24am On Feb 05, 2023
Swaggnum:
turning water to wine😁

Walking on water

1 Like

Re: God's Miracle by BigDawsNet: 8:48am On Feb 05, 2023
benqo01:

LET ME HEAR FROM YOU

HAPPY SUNDAY.

He listens to my prayer requests
Re: God's Miracle by Pimine: 8:59am On Feb 05, 2023
jaephoenix:

And I'm trying to tell you its not likely to happen.
You dodged the question I asked Is sleeping and waking a miracle?
Are you daft? It's unlikely to happen but if by some slim chance it does happen, then it's a miracle. How hard is that to understand abi you just like to argue?
Re: God's Miracle by ozonechrome: 9:04am On Feb 05, 2023
Gift96:
I have not had a miracle. I am hoping on Him to turn the situation in my life to better.
My work and financial life has always been in shambles.

I can hardly make any sense of it all. If my life could change, that'll be a miracle for me

Your post reminds me of matt 8:2 where the man said lord if you willing you can heal me. Jesus responded "If I'm willing??" .

You need to believe he can and thank him that he has.

I've had so many miracles in my life. So many.

Recently my Permanent residence was cancelled for some issues with my ex. God restored my residence which only he could do.

Lawyers told me my case wasn't winnable I should seek asylum but I know the God I serve and trusted him.

Now I'm applying for my citizenship. It was a tough time in my life but I knew he could do it and he did.

Trust him with that situation.

God gave me a job when they said I wasn't qualified when i first migrated. It's been the perfect job for me.

It may seem impossible but remember that's when he shows himself best so he can glorify himself.

He makes all things beautiful in his time.

God can! God will! Trust him.

2 Likes

Re: God's Miracle by Osesbrainwave(m): 9:12am On Feb 05, 2023
Gift96:
I have not had a miracle. I am hoping on Him to turn the situation in my life to better.

I can hardly make any sense of it all. If my life could change, that'll be a miracle for me
Being alive to type this is a miracle on its own. The grace of going out and coming is an underated miracle. Be grateful
Re: God's Miracle by yemzone(m): 9:26am On Feb 05, 2023
God brought me back to life when I almost died in the hospital. 🙏

1 Like

Re: God's Miracle by phemmyfour: 9:43am On Feb 05, 2023
benqo01:

LET ME HEAR FROM YOU

HAPPY SUNDAY.
Everyday is a miracle
Re: God's Miracle by Kholiwe(f): 9:53am On Feb 05, 2023
terrezo2002:
God is doing many miracles, but we don't see. God doesn't sleep nor slumber. He always make sure it is well with you. These are miracles we enjoy from Him.
1. If you have received the gift of salvation, you have received the greatest miracle. Only if you know what it means for someone to give his/her life to Jesus Christ. A lot of people are heading for destruction because they don't have salvation.
2. Sleeping and waking up daily. This is another great miracle. I know this personally.
3. For not allowing the evil ones to have total control. If you don't understand this miracle yet, wait for the time of Great tribulations.
Psalm 103 will remind us of the many things God does.

Religious people and foolishness. Sleeping and waking up has nothing to do with your sky daddy.

2 Likes

Re: God's Miracle by Themanleshey: 10:07am On Feb 05, 2023
benqo01:

LET ME HEAR FROM YOU

HAPPY SUNDAY.

He reinstated me after losing my job !

1 Like 1 Share

Re: God's Miracle by benqo01(m): 10:15am On Feb 05, 2023
Gods work is wonderfully made
Re: God's Miracle by CodeTemplar: 10:18am On Feb 05, 2023
Gift96:

In the bible, there are curses and there are also blessings. You chose that which you desire. You get what you pray for and wish.

I don't want luxury, I only want God to grant me comfort and success so that I can help others too.
that foool is well known to assign made up ideas to people then reply to it. Don't know how he stupidly arrive at the idea you want to chase after worldly things.

1 Like

Re: God's Miracle by Nauttyprof(m): 10:22am On Feb 05, 2023
During a heavy down pour some years ago, I was at a place where I just need to progress home as the entire place was flooded and all drainages covered by the flood and could not see what was below.

I devised a way of going home that day and my strategy was that I will take little steps and ensure it was a firm ground before taking the next step. I knew I was close to an open drainage and my thought was that when I get there and noticed there was no firm ground, I would just jump in that area (I was still young back then with the determination to get home that day irrespective of the flood).

From nowhere a man appeared on the other side and told me to walk slowly. To my surprise, I walked through a firm ground throughout and I didn't see the man again. Someone who saw the progress I was making followed me from behind but was told to turn back by an Okada rider saying that he will fall into the drainage despite my own success move.

Till date, I still wonder how everything happened as there was no part of the drainage covered and I walked on a firm ground throughout.

1 Like

Re: God's Miracle by ChybuzzDD(m): 11:07am On Feb 05, 2023
terrezo2002:

That means you are saying God hasn't done anything for you. Right?

What has he done really
Helps in sleeping and waking up as you said above
Abeg!

1 Like

Re: God's Miracle by Kingabia1998(m): 11:14am On Feb 05, 2023
God miraculously made me quit smoking and other types of hard drugs

Even my friends don't ever believe me when I rejects smoke from them or tramadol and other stuff.they always says no be king we know before, but what makes me and other confirm that I have stopped taking drugs is me been aqquinted with church activities and advises I give to others of my peer friends and younger brothers,
But I always thank him for making me this way it has been my long time prayer.
Praise the Lord!.

1 Like

Re: God's Miracle by VictoriaIsland(f): 11:24am On Feb 05, 2023
Praise the Lord, my miracle goes thus, years back, I went to the United States of America. While there, I was sick and diagnosed with gallstones blade. I went through procedures that's operation. I was discharged same day after I have been given iced block.

On getting home no changes had to go back until in confidence a Kenyan nurse told me my liver was mistakenly cut. Thereby causing internal bleeding.

I was on the bed for eight months could not do anything until I came back to Naija.

I told God to give me new body organs from his divine store house. He did it for me. Praise the Lord.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: God's Miracle by Gagare1(m): 11:28am On Feb 05, 2023
Did a translation job last December for which I was expecting to make #31,000. As God will have it, the people I did the job for paid according to their rate and currency (UK). Na so I see #128000. The job took me less than a week. Though the payment came in mid January.

1 Like

Re: God's Miracle by Daddyboy21: 11:51am On Feb 05, 2023
2 years ago, Jesus healed me of chronic hepatitis c without a single drug. on the last day of shilo 2020. I wont forget that day. I ran the test in two different hospitals it still came out negative. I am forever grateful

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: God's Miracle by fitinwell: 11:58am On Feb 05, 2023
Gift96:

Your being alive today..is called what?
Re: God's Miracle by gohf: 12:00pm On Feb 05, 2023
jaephoenix:

1. Who created the concept of sin? Christians! Who created the concept of 'salvation'? Christians!
Ask yourself what if those 2 concepts don't exist, how would your life be?
Putting this in perspective, there are countries that have relatively fewer Christians in this world, but more peaceful and moral. So salvation is not a necessity. Now you're gonna tell me 'Oh What about the afterlife?' You haven't been there, neither have i. And if you believe those that said they've been there and back, then you conscript your scriptures to the waste bin, because it said after death is judgement, no coming back.

2. No, sleeping and waking aint miracles. Your brain has a diurnal clock that runs a sleep and wake cycle which is attached to your RAS . Its not controlled by any supernatural.
3. What evil ones? Another product of your religion which isn't evidence in the real world.

I know christians and theists generally are very poor in science and logic, but get a grip on things, bro
How can you ask a question, not wait for an answer, and then answer it wrongly. Christians didn't not create the concept of sin, maybe to you they are the ones who proclaim sin and salvation but that doesn't mean they created it.

If the concept of sin, the concept of right and wrong did not exsist then whatever men did would be what they did, there would be no judgment nor morals, what need would those be.

If salvation did not exist all men would die, if sin did not exist no man would did. If you think salvation is just a concept then you may as well think death is some illusion with no reason nor explanation.

How many countries have you gone to. People always think it's better at the other side because of how bad or hard where they are is.

Ofcourse salvation is not necessary for everybody, many can as well perish after all everyone dies. So you don't need to worry about those who have hope to live beyond death if all you want is to die forever.

Here's a question for you, do you follow your advise and have a grip on things?
Re: God's Miracle by gohf: 12:00pm On Feb 05, 2023
Daddyboy21:
2 years ago, Jesus healed me of chronic hepatitis c without a single drug. on the last day of shilo 2020. I wont forget that day. I ran the test in two different hospitals it still came out negative. I am forever grateful
praise God, and it has never returned... God loves you, I celebrate you
Re: God's Miracle by gohf: 12:07pm On Feb 05, 2023
Gift96:

Amen with all my heart, I join you to ask for God's divine intervention in your life to His glory
Re: God's Miracle by Gift96: 12:07pm On Feb 05, 2023
gohf:
Amen with all my heart, I join you to ask for God's divine intervention in your life to His glory
amen embarassed
Re: God's Miracle by gohf: 12:08pm On Feb 05, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Jesus Christ said those who come to Him have to abandon everything in order to become worthy of Him. You are looking for Him to do that which is against Him which is turn around your financial life in order that you can hold on to the world... are you certain Jesus Christ is who you need at this point in time? undecided
Yes because he came to save and rescue, maybe not to make the poor rich but to give them hope in God. If a miracle is what it take God loves us so much that a miracle no matter how hard isn't to expensive for Him to do
Re: God's Miracle by gohf: 12:09pm On Feb 05, 2023
jaephoenix:
What is the definition of a miracle?
a miracle is an act of God, an act of God's love
Re: God's Miracle by jaephoenix(m): 1:24pm On Feb 05, 2023
Pimine:

Are you daft? It's unlikely to happen but if by some slim chance it does happen, then it's a miracle. How hard is that to understand abi you just like to argue?
So who performed the miracle, smartass? wink

1 Like

Re: God's Miracle by Whoknow: 1:24pm On Feb 05, 2023
benqo01:

LET ME HEAR FROM YOU

HAPPY SUNDAY.
Last year I boded a bus and was returning from a church programme, on our way the bus failed brake on a slope and there were traffic on both side of the road we were at the center on the road descending with heavy speed suddenly there was trailer coming in our front till now I can not tell how we dodged the trailer.
Re: God's Miracle by jaephoenix(m): 1:26pm On Feb 05, 2023
ozonechrome:

Your post reminds me of matt 8:2 where the man said lord if you willing you can heal me. Jesus responded "If I'm willing??" .

You need to believe he can and thank him that he has.

I've had so many miracles in my life. So many.

Recently my Permanent residence was cancelled for some issues with my ex. God restored my residence which only he could do.

Lawyers told me my case wasn't winnable I should seek asylum but I know the God I serve and trusted him.

Now I'm applying for my citizenship. It was a tough time in my life but I knew he could do it and he did.

Trust him with that situation.

God gave me a job when they said I wasn't qualified when i first migrated. It's been the perfect job for me.

It may seem impossible but remember that's when he shows himself best so he can glorify himself.

He makes all things beautiful in his time.

God can! God will! Trust him.
1. Which god are you referring to?
2. Hope you know if this qualifies as a miracle then Buddhists, Muslims, Atheists all benefit from your god. So you aint your god's favorite

1 Like

Re: God's Miracle by jaephoenix(m): 1:27pm On Feb 05, 2023
Osesbrainwave:
Being alive to type this is a miracle on its own. The grace of going out and coming is an underated miracle. Be grateful
Which is enjoyed by billions of humans including those that cuss out your god. And some that dont even pray to him grin

1 Like

Re: God's Miracle by jaephoenix(m): 1:29pm On Feb 05, 2023
yemzone:
God brought me back to life when I almost died in the hospital. 🙏
Lol. Health workers working their ass out and bring this dude back, and he decides to praise a god somewhere that watched 6 million Jews slaughtered

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Is Thanksgiving Biblical? / Then Names Professionals Call Jesus. / Is House On The Rock A Secret Cult???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.