Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,752 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:28 PM

God's Miracle - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God's Miracle (6649 Views)

Do You Believe In God’s Miracle, Have You Ever Experienced Any? Share Your Exper / I Asked This Question How Poor People Always Believe In God’s Miracle To Be Rich / Understanding The Sharing Formula Of God’s Miracle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: God's Miracle by jaephoenix(m): 4:57pm On Feb 08, 2023
terrezo2002:

If you don't believe in God, why then do you quote His words?
Your anger against God is glaring
I'm arguing with someone quoting what is in the Bible. Which other way am I supposed to reply him if not via the Bible? Am I supposed to quote the Quoran or Brahma?
Or are you one those dumb christians that think atheists don't know the bible?

1 Like

Re: God's Miracle by terrezo2002(m): 5:01pm On Feb 08, 2023
jaephoenix:

I'm arguing with someone quoting what is in the Bible. Which other way am I supposed to reply him if not via the Bible? Am I supposed to quote the Quoran or Brahma?
grin grin grin Arguing and quoting. Atheists wil not stop amazing me.
Admit you are angry. Share what made you angry with God.

1 Like

Re: God's Miracle by jaephoenix(m): 5:10pm On Feb 08, 2023
terrezo2002:

grin grin grin Arguing and quoting. Atheists wil not stop amazing me.
Admit you are angry. Share what made you angry with God.
Ok. I'm angry at god because he made cretards like you. What's worse? The said cretards have mental issues disturbing sane guys. Who wouldn't be angry at god at such? angry
Re: God's Miracle by terrezo2002(m): 5:12pm On Feb 08, 2023
jaephoenix:

Ok. I'm angry at god because he made cretards like you. What's worse? The said cretards have mental issues disturbing sane guys. Who wouldn't be angry at god at such? angry
Lol. Unfortunately you can't do away with us. Sorry about that

1 Like

Re: God's Miracle by jaephoenix(m): 5:16pm On Feb 08, 2023
terrezo2002:

Yeah, but we can hunt y'all down and lock you up in a Sanatorium
Re: God's Miracle by Gromilla010: 5:20pm On Feb 08, 2023
jaephoenix:

an idiot who defend his god in a faceless forum..him and his god is a joke....if he had the balls let him go to the north or to the traditionalist or deity in the village and spill this rubbish and see if he will be alive to see another day... pathetic Weakling suffering from dementia hiding under phone keyboard typing rubbish...hahahahhahhahaha
Re: God's Miracle by Gromilla010: 5:21pm On Feb 08, 2023
terrezo2002:

well he can't do away with you Typing rubbish in a faceless forum. Don't worry hand go soon touch you..you need sever beating...to beat sanity in your rotten maggot brain
Re: God's Miracle by gohf: 5:33pm On Feb 08, 2023
jaephoenix:

So the long and short of this long episode of hogwash is Yahweh allows heathen to prosper so he can punish them in hell? Quite interesting. It makes sense only that same Yahweh said these…

Psalm 37:38
But transgressors will be altogether destroyed;
The posterity of the wicked will be cut off.

Proverbs 14:11
The house of the wicked will be destroyed,
But the tent of the upright will flourish.

Psalm 94:23
He has brought back their wickedness upon them
And will destroy them in their evil;
The Lord our God will destroy them.

Psalm 28:5
Because they do not regard the works of the Lord
Nor the deeds of His hands,
He will tear them down and not build them up.

Psalm 73:19
How they are destroyed in a moment!
They are utterly swept away by sudden terrors!

Psalm 92:7
That when the wicked sprouted up like grass
And all who did iniquity flourished,
It was only that they might be destroyed forevermore.

2 Peter 3:6
through which the world at that time was destroyed, being flooded with water.

Proverbs 10:29
The way of the Lord is a stronghold to the upright,
But ruin to the workers of iniquity.

Ezekiel 13:14
So I will tear down the wall which you plastered over with whitewash and bring it down to the ground, so that its foundation is laid bare; and when it falls, you will be consumed in its midst. And you will know that I am the Lord.

Hosea 7:13
Woe to them, for they have strayed from Me!
Destruction is theirs, for they have rebelled against Me!
I would redeem them, but they speak lies against Me.

Daniel 8:25
“And through his shrewdness
He will cause deceit to succeed by his influence;
And he will magnify himself in his heart,
And he will destroy many while they are at ease.
He will even oppose the Prince of princes,
But he will be broken without human agency.

Philippians 1:28
in no way alarmed by your opponents—which is a sign of destruction for them, but of salvation for you, and that too, from God.

1 Timothy 6:9
But those who want to get rich fall into temptation and a snare and many foolish and harmful desires which plunge men into ruin and destruction.

Romans 9:22
What if God, although willing to demonstrate His wrath and to make His power known, endured with much patience vessels of wrath prepared for destruction?

Philippians 3:19
whose end is destruction, whose god is their appetite, and whose glory is in their shame, who set their minds on earthly things.

2 Thessalonians 1:9
These will pay the penalty of eternal destruction, away from the presence of the Lord and from the glory of His power,

2 Timothy 2:14
Remind them of these things, and solemnly charge them in the presence of God not to wrangle about words, which is useless and leads to the ruin of the hearers.

2 Peter 2:3
and in their greed they will exploit you with false words; their judgment from long ago is not idle, and their destruction is not asleep.

2 Peter 2:12
But these, like unreasoning animals, born as creatures of instinct to be captured and killed, reviling where they have no knowledge, will in the destruction of those creatures also be destroyed,

2 Peter 3:7
But by His word the present heavens and earth are being reserved for fire, kept for the day of judgment and destruction of ungodly men.

Jude 1:10
But these men revile the things which they do not understand; and the things which they know by instinct, like unreasoning animals, by these things they are destroyed.

Peter-2 2:1
But there were false prophets also among the people, even as there shall be false teachers among you, who privily shall bring in damnable heresies, even denying the Lord that bought them, and bring upon themselves swift destructionPeter-2 2:1
But there were false prophets also among the people, even as there shall be false teachers among you, who privily shall bring in damnable heresies, even denying the Lord that bought them, and bring upon themselves swift destruction

Hosea 7:13
Woe unto them! for they have fled from me: destruction unto them! because they have transgressed against me: though I have redeemed them, yet they have spoken lies against me

Isaiah 59:7
Their feet run to evil, and they make haste to shed innocent blood: their thoughts [are] thoughts of iniquity; wasting and destruction [are] in their paths

Isaiah 1:28
And the destruction of the transgressors and of the sinners [shall be] together, and they that forsake the LORD shall be consumed

Proverbs 21:15
[It is] joy to the just to do judgment: but destruction [shall be] to the workers of iniquity

Proverbs 10:29
The way of the LORD [is] strength to the upright: but destruction [shall be] to the workers of iniquity

Psalms 55:23
But thou, O God, shalt bring them down into the pit of destruction: bloody and deceitful men shall not live out half their days; but I will trust in thee

Deuteronomy 7:23
But the LORD thy God shall deliver them unto thee, and shall destroy them with a mighty destruction, until they be destroyed

Chronicles-2 33:9
So Manasseh made Judah and the inhabitants of Jerusalem to err, [and] to do worse than the heathen, whom the LORD had destroyed before the children of Israel

Kings-2 16:3
But he walked in the way of the kings of Israel, yea, and made his son to pass through the fire, according to the abominations of the heathen, whom the LORD cast out from before the children of Israel

Leviticus 25:44
Both thy bondmen, and thy bondmaids, which thou shalt have, [shall be] of the heathen that are round about you; of them shall ye buy bondmen and bondmaids

In fact I can go on and on, your whole Bible is replete with warnings against being wicked and heathen. So how then would the same Yahweh be rewarding and prospering same heathens? cheesy
Never said he was rewarding them😏, I particularly love that Romans 9:22 😋😋 enduring someone with such patience because they are still going to be destroyed anyway 😂😂😂

I mean who doesn't like a God who will punish the wicked, don't you just love the fact that ALL who refuse to repent and change from their wickedness will be punished, all who have killed so as to have wealth, politicians who have lied. Young people like you and me who have decided to be evil and do evil without mercy will not be shown mercy.

Even though God was kind to them and gave them time to repent, even sent his messengers to them.

Are you not happy that those who have killed the innocent will be punished, or are you one of them, or their supporters.

Or are you the wicked who takes the little of the poor and laugh at the heavens thinking you will never be punished for it because God is still kind and waiting for you to return what you have stolen 😁😁😁

Or are you a deceiver that encourages people to be wicked and tells them there is no God who will punish them, thereby encouraging wickedness and trying to hide the result and effects of your wicked words 😯😯

Or would you like a world where the wicked will get away with their evil, so you can post there is no God and laugh in the face of heaven

Or are you afraid that there is a God like the bible said and all your words and lies will be held against you 😏😏😏

God is kind to them because He is kind, He is patient so that they will repent but He is also just to judge those who have been hurt and wounded, He is the judge of all the earth. Even those who are forgiven suffer by the hands of God how much more those who do not repent.

The long and short is that if you could quote the scripture Peter-2 2:1, and still twist posts into lies

But there were false prophets also among the people, even as there shall be false teachers among you, who privily shall bring in damnable heresies, even denying the Lord that bought them, and bring upon themselves swift destruction

then you must really think there is no judgment anyway for wickedness and you will get away with it

So why complain if God allows anyone to fool themselves, if He even let's you to. I am sure you have nothing to be afraid about a God somewhere who would let you do whatever you want and judge you for it. I mean he should have stopped you. 😁😏 like teachers stop students who don't listen in class from writing rubbish and failing their exams

2 Likes

Re: God's Miracle by gohf: 5:36pm On Feb 08, 2023
jaephoenix:

o you're an atheists shocked lmao grin grin grin
Re: God's Miracle by terrezo2002(m): 5:45pm On Feb 08, 2023
jaephoenix:

Lol. In your dreams
Re: God's Miracle by VictoriaIsland(f): 8:38pm On Feb 21, 2023
Na u Sabi
jaephoenix:

What da fvck is gallstone blade?
By the way, gallstone is in close proximity to the liver, and it can be mistakenly cut during a procedure. Now if its cut and the bleeding repaired, you are good and fine. The liver is one of the hardiest organs. Before it fails, at least three quarter of it would have been damaged. So bro, its not a miracle

1 Like

Re: God's Miracle by jaephoenix(m): 8:27am On Feb 22, 2023
gohf:
Never said he was rewarding them😏, I particularly love that Romans 9:22 😋😋 enduring someone with such patience because they are still going to be destroyed anyway 😂😂😂

I mean who doesn't like a God who will punish the wicked, don't you just love the fact that ALL who refuse to repent and change from their wickedness will be punished, all who have killed so as to have wealth, politicians who have lied. Young people like you and me who have decided to be evil and do evil without mercy will not be shown mercy.

Even though God was kind to them and gave them time to repent, even sent his messengers to them.

Are you not happy that those who have killed the innocent will be punished, or are you one of them, or their supporters.

Or are you the wicked who takes the little of the poor and laugh at the heavens thinking you will never be punished for it because God is still kind and waiting for you to return what you have stolen 😁😁😁

Or are you a deceiver that encourages people to be wicked and tells them there is no God who will punish them, thereby encouraging wickedness and trying to hide the result and effects of your wicked words 😯😯

Or would you like a world where the wicked will get away with their evil, so you can post there is no God and laugh in the face of heaven

Or are you afraid that there is a God like the bible said and all your words and lies will be held against you 😏😏😏

God is kind to them because He is kind, He is patient so that they will repent but He is also just to judge those who have been hurt and wounded, He is the judge of all the earth. Even those who are forgiven suffer by the hands of God how much more those who do not repent.

The long and short is that if you could quote the scripture Peter-2 2:1, and still twist posts into lies

then you must really think there is no judgment anyway for wickedness and you will get away with it

So why complain if God allows anyone to fool themselves, if He even let's you to. I am sure you have nothing to be afraid about a God somewhere who would let you do whatever you want and judge you for it. I mean he should have stopped you. 😁😏 like teachers stop students who don't listen in class from writing rubbish and failing their exams
Im not one of your regular theists who believe any bullshit spewed by anyone.
Your bible verses clearly said yahweh destroys the wicked. He abhors them. Their prayers are abominations to him and he doesn't answer such. So what is all this bullshit youre trying to defend?

1 Like

Re: God's Miracle by jaephoenix(m): 8:28am On Feb 22, 2023
gohf:
o you're an atheists shocked lmao grin grin grin
Yes, are you looking for one?
Re: God's Miracle by jaephoenix(m): 8:29am On Feb 22, 2023
VictoriaIsland:
Na u Sabi
Christians like you don't wanna think rationally. Its almost as if its a taboo

1 Like

Re: God's Miracle by terrezo2002(m): 12:26pm On Feb 22, 2023
jaephoenix:

If you are thinking you won't be an atheist

1 Like

Re: God's Miracle by jaephoenix(m): 1:16pm On Feb 22, 2023
terrezo2002:

If you are thinking you won't be San atheist
Does this post mean anything
Re: God's Miracle by VictoriaIsland(f): 1:18pm On Feb 22, 2023
Face your frustration in peace😏😏
jaephoenix:

Re: God's Miracle by jaephoenix(m): 1:20pm On Feb 22, 2023
VictoriaIsland:
Face your frustration in peace😏😏
Lol. Alright. I'll do just that grin
Re: God's Miracle by terrezo2002(m): 1:30pm On Feb 22, 2023
jaephoenix:

Does this post mean anything
Yes
Re: God's Miracle by jaephoenix(m): 1:49pm On Feb 22, 2023
terrezo2002:

If you are thinking you won't be an atheist
Why do you think so?
Re: God's Miracle by jaephoenix(m): 1:50pm On Feb 22, 2023
terrezo2002:

Yes
You just corrected it now
Re: God's Miracle by terrezo2002(m): 1:53pm On Feb 22, 2023
jaephoenix:

Why do you think so?
Life without a creator makes no sense. There must be someone responsible for the order, patterns and laws in the universe.
Re: God's Miracle by jaephoenix(m): 3:04pm On Feb 22, 2023
terrezo2002:

Life without a creator makes no sense. There must be someone responsible for the order, patterns and laws in the universe.
Okay. Lets agree there’s a creator. Who is he/she/it/they and your proof?

1 Like

Re: God's Miracle by terrezo2002(m): 3:42pm On Feb 22, 2023
jaephoenix:

Okay. Lets agree there’s a creator. Who is he/she/it/they and your proof?
He is Jehovah your Creator
Re: God's Miracle by jaephoenix(m): 3:58pm On Feb 22, 2023
terrezo2002:

He is Jehovah your Creator
Good….
2 simple questions
1. What is your proof that it isnt Thor, Allah etc. And I think its Flying Spaghetti Monster that did the job
2. How did you know Jehovah wasn't created

1 Like

Re: God's Miracle by terrezo2002(m): 4:02pm On Feb 22, 2023
jaephoenix:

Good….
2 simple questions
1. What is your proof that it isnt Thor, Allah etc. And I think its Flying Spaghetti Monster that did the job
2. How did you know Jehovah wasn't created
If the name is the problem, simply address Him as your creator
Re: God's Miracle by jaephoenix(m): 4:26pm On Feb 22, 2023
terrezo2002:

If the name is the problem, simply address Him as your creator
Yeah, I just told you I think its the Flying Spaghetti Monster. He created everything, so that means he created mankind
Re: God's Miracle by terrezo2002(m): 5:07pm On Feb 22, 2023
jaephoenix:

Yeah, I just told you I think its the Flying Spaghetti Monster. He created everything, so that means he created mankind
Alright sir. You should seek to know more about your Creator. Also know why you were created
Re: God's Miracle by jaephoenix(m): 5:53pm On Feb 22, 2023
terrezo2002:

Alright sir. You should seek to know more about your Creator. Also know why you were created
I also think you should seek to know more about your creator, sir
Re: God's Miracle by terrezo2002(m): 5:59pm On Feb 22, 2023
jaephoenix:

I also think you should seek to know more about your creator, sir
I know so much about the One who created you and I. I think you should seek to know the Creator too.
Re: God's Miracle by jaephoenix(m): 6:45pm On Feb 22, 2023
terrezo2002:

I know so much about the One who created you and I. I think you should seek to know the Creator too.
Read the Holy Creed about the Flying Spaghetti Monster and know your Creator. Be guided
Re: God's Miracle by terrezo2002(m): 6:51pm On Feb 22, 2023
jaephoenix:

Read the Holy Creed about the Flying Spaghetti Monster and know your Creator. Be guided
Since you believe in a creator, it means you are no longer an atheist right?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Doctors Can Now Give Amputees Real Hands, When God Cannot. / Is Thanksgiving Biblical? / Is House On The Rock A Secret Cult???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.