Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,897 members, 7,810,447 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:14 AM

God's Miracle - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God's Miracle (6618 Views)

Do You Believe In God’s Miracle, Have You Ever Experienced Any? Share Your Exper / I Asked This Question How Poor People Always Believe In God’s Miracle To Be Rich / Understanding The Sharing Formula Of God’s Miracle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: God's Miracle by jaephoenix(m): 1:30pm On Feb 05, 2023
Kholiwe:

Religious people and foolishness. Sleeping and waking up has nothing to do with your sky daddy.
My brother… I don tire
Re: God's Miracle by jaephoenix(m): 1:32pm On Feb 05, 2023
Nauttyprof:
During a heavy down pour some years ago, I was at a place where I just need to progress home as the entire place was flooded and all drainages covered by the flood and could not see what was below.

I devised a way of going home that day and my strategy was that I will take little steps and ensure it was a firm ground before taking the next step. I knew I was close to an open drainage and my thought was that when I get there and noticed there was no firm ground, I would just jump in that area (I was still young back then with the determination to get home that day irrespective of the flood).

From nowhere a man appeared on the other side and told me to walk slowly. To my surprise, I walked through a firm ground throughout and I didn't see the man again. Someone who saw the progress I was making followed me from behind but was told to turn back by an Okada rider saying that he will fall into the drainage despite my own success move.

Till date, I still wonder how everything happened as there was no part of the drainage covered and I walked on a firm ground throughout.
Nice. I hope you gave your pastor some money for this grin
Re: God's Miracle by jaephoenix(m): 1:35pm On Feb 05, 2023
VictoriaIsland:
Praise the Lord, my miracle goes thus, years back, I went to the United States of America. While there, I was sick and diagnosed with gallstones blade. I went through procedures that's operation. I was discharged same day after I have been given iced block.

On getting home no changes had to go back until in confidence a Kenyan nurse told me my liver was mistakenly cut. Thereby causing internal bleeding.

I was on the bed for eight months could not do anything until I came back to Naija.

I told God to give me new body organs from his divine store house. He did it for me. Praise the Lord.
What da fvck is gallstone blade?
By the way, gallstone is in close proximity to the liver, and it can be mistakenly cut during a procedure. Now if its cut and the bleeding repaired, you are good and fine. The liver is one of the hardiest organs. Before it fails, at least three quarter of it would have been damaged. So bro, its not a miracle

1 Like

Re: God's Miracle by jaephoenix(m): 1:36pm On Feb 05, 2023
Kingabia1998:
God miraculously made me quit smoking and other types of hard drugs

Even my friends don't ever believe me when I rejects smoke from them or tramadol and other stuff.they always says no be king we know before, but what makes me and other confirm that I have stopped taking drugs is me been aqquinted with church activities and advises I give to others of my peer friends and younger brothers,
But I always thank him for making me this way it has been my long time prayer.
Praise the Lord!.
Atheists, Muslims etc quit smoking cold turkey. Aint no miracle to it grin

1 Like

Re: God's Miracle by jaephoenix(m): 1:38pm On Feb 05, 2023
Gagare1:
Did a translation job last December for which I was expecting to make #31,000. As God will have it, the people I did the job for paid according to their rate and currency (UK). Na so I see #128000. The job took me less than a week. Though the payment came in mid January.
My lawd. Mistakes count as miracles.
Christians are a special breed of stupid grin

1 Like

Re: God's Miracle by jaephoenix(m): 1:43pm On Feb 05, 2023
Daddyboy21:
2 years ago, Jesus healed me of chronic hepatitis c without a single drug. on the last day of shilo 2020. I wont forget that day. I ran the test in two different hospitals it still came out negative. I am forever grateful
Bro go and do Hepatitic C viral DNA test, then revert…
Let me stop here
Re: God's Miracle by jaephoenix(m): 1:44pm On Feb 05, 2023
fitinwell:

Your being alive today..is called what?
It means I'm alive, duh tongue
Re: God's Miracle by yemzone(m): 1:45pm On Feb 05, 2023
jaephoenix:

Lol. Health workers working their ass out and bring this dude back, and he decides to praise a god somewhere that watched 6 million Jews slaughtered
The health workers had already given up on me at that moment but miraculously God 'did'.

As for the carnage, well... God knows best 🤷
Re: God's Miracle by jaephoenix(m): 1:50pm On Feb 05, 2023
gohf:

How can you ask a question, not wait for an answer, and then answer it wrongly. Christians didn't not create the concept of sin, maybe to you they are the ones who proclaim sin and salvation but that doesn't mean they created it.

If the concept of sin, the concept of right and wrong did not exsist then whatever men did would be what they did, there would be no judgment nor morals, what need would those be.

If salvation did not exist all men would die, if sin did not exist no man would did. If you think salvation is just a concept then you may as well think death is some illusion with no reason nor explanation.

How many countries have you gone to. People always think it's better at the other side because of how bad or hard where they are is.

Ofcourse salvation is not necessary for everybody, many can as well perish after all everyone dies. So you don't need to worry about those who have hope to live beyond death if all you want is to die forever.

Here's a question for you, do you follow your advise and have a grip on things?
Bro, who wrote the Bible? A Muslim? Atheist? Dont tell its your Yahweh.
The concept of right and wrong absolutely has nothing to do with Christianity or religion. In fact the most religious societies are the most immoral and sinful. From Nigeria to Brazil.

1 Like

Re: God's Miracle by Pimine: 2:01pm On Feb 05, 2023
jaephoenix:

So who performed the miracle, smartass? wink
I'm not interested in any back and forth with you my nicca. I just pointed out your flawed reasoning and limited understanding.
Re: God's Miracle by jaephoenix(m): 2:08pm On Feb 05, 2023
gohf:
a miracle is an act of God, an act of God's love
So that means his miracle works on Muslims, atheists, Buddhists, people that despise him?

1 Like

Re: God's Miracle by jaephoenix(m): 2:10pm On Feb 05, 2023
yemzone:

The health workers had already given up on me at that moment but miraculously God 'did'.

As for the carnage, well... God knows best 🤷
So they pulled out the IVs and stopped giving you drugs, etc?

1 Like

Re: God's Miracle by jaephoenix(m): 2:11pm On Feb 05, 2023
Whoknow:

Last year I boded a bus and was returning from a church programme, on our way the bus failed brake on a slope and there were traffic on both side of the road we were at the center on the road descending with heavy speed suddenly there was trailer coming in our front till now I can not tell how we dodged the trailer.
Facepalm undecided
Re: God's Miracle by jaephoenix(m): 2:12pm On Feb 05, 2023
Pimine:

I'm not interested in any back and forth with you my nicca. I just pointed out your flawed reasoning and limited understanding.
Its not flawed. Your answer determines how correct I am

1 Like

Re: God's Miracle by Gagare1(m): 2:30pm On Feb 05, 2023
jaephoenix:

My lawd. Mistakes count as miracles.
Christians are a special breed of stupid grin

Mistake? Not really. The person through whom I got the job pays a much lesser rate (#1000 per hour), for the jobs here in Nigeria. Hence, 31 hours of work should amount to #31,000.

However, this job came through him from the UK. They offered to pay "a little gift" for the job. So he decided to let them pay what they decided, telling me that if it falls short of what he pays, he will complete the payment. Thank God he didn't tell them how much he pays here. So when they sent the gift, it was way more than what we both expected.

They paid according to their rates over there. I guess you missed that due to your blind hatred.

Now, who is stupid in this case?

Your hatred for Christ blinds you. I pity you.
Re: God's Miracle by Ybholy(m): 2:45pm On Feb 05, 2023
I was having serious indigestion from November 2019 to December. A very bad sickness. I can be feeling a meal I ate today for the next 3 to 4 days. I’m always afraid to eat cox it will just be as if it’s hanging on my throat/esophagus. It was too bad for me. I lean over the battle.

I tried everything to cure it on my own. No way, I don’t have huge money for ultra sound or whatever the solution might be.

I traveled in December 26th.

By January 2020, my mum directed me to a prophet in her village (that’s my maternal home). It’s not that far from my village.

IT WAS A SABBATH CHURCH (white garment church)

I went to meet the man, after prayer. The man said I need to undergo a 4 days dry fasting and prayer.

I didn’t tell the man about the indigestion. Only my girlfriend is away and she’s at her own village.

I went to meet with the prophet for just prophecy sake and business issues coupled with lots others.

I accepted to embark on the 4 days dry fasting. The man took me to mountain 🏔️. It’s far from the village cox he said I can’t do the fasting at home.

I spent 4 days there. With others and steady prayers at intervals of 3 hours each day. That’s 6am, 9am, 12 noon, 3pm, 6pm, 9pm, 12 midnight prayers 🥵

After the fasting, I returned on the 5th day. I stayed at my maternal home. I took some tea and bread and the indigestion is still there. I was so afraid to eat anything cox it will not digest. I still suffer it for some days.

I went to church for morning worship on Wednesday, after the morning prayer. There’s a healing pot of water in the front of where we do morning service. I was not taking the water earlier cox everyone uses one cup to drink it.

This time, I said let me take the water cox I’m already tired of taking or eating anything.

I did drink the water and I heard a semi-loud sound as if many things drop from my throat to my stomach

😋🥰🤩

That’s how the indigestion stopped till date. I stayed some more days in the village and was going the church before returning back to Lagos.

It is a miracle to me. 😇

1 Like

Re: God's Miracle by jaephoenix(m): 3:14pm On Feb 05, 2023
Gagare1:

Mistake? Not really. The person through whom I got the job pays a much lesser rate (#1000 per hour), for the jobs here in Nigeria. Hence, 31 hours of work should amount to #31,000.

However, this job came through him from the UK. They offered to pay "a little gift" for the job. So he decided to let them pay what they decided, telling me that if it falls short of what he pays, he will complete the payment. Thank God he didn't tell them how much he pays here. So when they sent the gift, it was way more than what we both expected.

They paid according to their rates over there. I guess you missed that due to your blind hatred.

Now, who is stupid in this case?

Your hatred for Christ blinds you. I pity you.
Now you have explained what happened it clears stuff up. Now compare it to what you wrote earlier, and decide if I was wrong for my conclusion
Re: God's Miracle by joyousever(f): 3:42pm On Feb 05, 2023
My own miracle was how the person that was walking by my side was robbed and I wasn't.

Another time was when I was the only Christian in the midst of Muslim men in a public vehicle during my service year in Maiduguri,and at the verge of a head on collision with an oncoming vehicle, I screamed the name*Jesus* and immediately, the vehicle miraculously swerved and averred the accident!
Re: God's Miracle by gohf: 3:55pm On Feb 05, 2023
jaephoenix:

So that means his miracle works on Muslims, atheists, Buddhists, people that despise him?
Luke 6:35 But love you your enemies, and do good, and lend, hoping for nothing again; and your reward shall be great, and you shall be the children of the Highest: for he is kind to the unthankful and to the evil.
Re: God's Miracle by gohf: 3:59pm On Feb 05, 2023
jaephoenix:

Bro, who wrote the Bible? A Muslim? Atheist? Dont tell its your Yahweh.
The concept of right and wrong absolutely has nothing to do with Christianity or religion. In fact the most religious societies are the most immoral and sinful. From Nigeria to Brazil.
the concept has to do with God who created it and created all things, and isn't religion the pursuit of God or godly values.

Now men are lies, it shouldn't surprise you that they would use God and religion and lie, so is it about society or about those who make up the society. We deceitful humans especially those who fail to admit who they are and live a lie that they are without sin and have done no wrong, even though we were all born with this nature
Re: God's Miracle by gohf: 4:01pm On Feb 05, 2023
jaephoenix:

why should nauttyprof give pastor money for that undecided
Re: God's Miracle by gohf: 4:03pm On Feb 05, 2023
ozonechrome:

Your post reminds me of matt 8:2 where the man said lord if you willing you can heal me. Jesus responded "If I'm willing??" .

You need to believe he can and thank him that he has.

I've had so many miracles in my life. So many.

Recently my Permanent residence was cancelled for some issues with my ex. God restored my residence which only he could do.

Lawyers told me my case wasn't winnable I should seek asylum but I know the God I serve and trusted him.

Now I'm applying for my citizenship. It was a tough time in my life but I knew he could do it and he did.

Trust him with that situation.

God gave me a job when they said I wasn't qualified when i first migrated. It's been the perfect job for me.

It may seem impossible but remember that's when he shows himself best so he can glorify himself.

He makes all things beautiful in his time.

God can! God will! Trust him.
wow praise God.. I receive this for my life, friends, family in Christ and anyone who wishes to believe more in God. You're blessed o
Re: God's Miracle by gohf: 4:07pm On Feb 05, 2023
yemzone:
God brought me back to life when I almost died in the hospital. 🙏
praise God, 😁 how does it feel to have life you could have lost
Re: God's Miracle by gohf: 4:09pm On Feb 05, 2023
Nauttyprof:
During a heavy down pour some years ago, I was at a place where I just need to progress home as the entire place was flooded and all drainages covered by the flood and could not see what was below.

I devised a way of going home that day and my strategy was that I will take little steps and ensure it was a firm ground before taking the next step. I knew I was close to an open drainage and my thought was that when I get there and noticed there was no firm ground, I would just jump in that area (I was still young back then with the determination to get home that day irrespective of the flood).

From nowhere a man appeared on the other side and told me to walk slowly. To my surprise, I walked through a firm ground throughout and I didn't see the man again. Someone who saw the progress I was making followed me from behind but was told to turn back by an Okada rider saying that he will fall into the drainage despite my own success move.

Till date, I still wonder how everything happened as there was no part of the drainage covered and I walked on a firm ground throughout.
He will lead you and guide you safely. Glory to God, I receive this testimony into my life o. God that did it for you will do it for us in this country where we don't know the way, He will make a way even in the midst of waters
Re: God's Miracle by gohf: 4:10pm On Feb 05, 2023
Kingabia1998:
God miraculously made me quit smoking and other types of hard drugs

Even my friends don't ever believe me when I rejects smoke from them or tramadol and other stuff.they always says no be king we know before, but what makes me and other confirm that I have stopped taking drugs is me been aqquinted with church activities and advises I give to others of my peer friends and younger brothers,
But I always thank him for making me this way it has been my long time prayer.
Praise the Lord!.
halleluyah, I receive grace to overcome o. I praise God for what He has done in your life, may you continue to overcome in Jesus name
Re: God's Miracle by gohf: 4:12pm On Feb 05, 2023
VictoriaIsland:
Praise the Lord, my miracle goes thus, years back, I went to the United States of America. While there, I was sick and diagnosed with gallstones blade. I went through procedures that's operation. I was discharged same day after I have been given iced block.

On getting home no changes had to go back until in confidence a Kenyan nurse told me my liver was mistakenly cut. Thereby causing internal bleeding.

I was on the bed for eight months could not do anything until I came back to Naija.

I told God to give me new body organs from his divine store house. He did it for me. Praise the Lord.
wow wow wow, powerful, God is merciful.. He did what no man can do. God be praised, He is glorified, ah He loves you o praise God

1 Like

Re: God's Miracle by gohf: 4:13pm On Feb 05, 2023
Gagare1:
Did a translation job last December for which I was expecting to make #31,000. As God will have it, the people I did the job for paid according to their rate and currency (UK). Na so I see #128000. The job took me less than a week. Though the payment came in mid January.
may God provide for those in need in Jesus name

1 Like

Re: God's Miracle by Nauttyprof(m): 6:28pm On Feb 05, 2023
jaephoenix:

Stop all these. I never brought pastor into the matter. If you are painted by Pastors, go get a life.
Re: God's Miracle by Rinoxy: 7:38pm On Feb 05, 2023
For the salvation of my soul and for the gift of life.
Re: God's Miracle by Kobojunkie: 7:47pm On Feb 05, 2023
gohf:
■Yes because he came to save and rescue, maybe not to make the poor rich but to give them hope in God.
■ If a miracle is what it take God loves us so much that a miracle no matter how hard isn't to expensive for Him to do
Jesus Christ did not come simply for the poor. He came for the sinners or Israel many of whom where not even poor. undecided

2. A miracle isn't what it takes God to love is. Obedience of God's teachings and commandments instead is - John 15 vs 9 - 11 - and as Jesus Christ made clear, without obedience, no man shall see God. . undecided
Re: God's Miracle by gohf: 5:08am On Feb 06, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Jesus Christ did not come simply for the poor. He came for the sinners or Israel many of whom where not even poor. undecided

2. A miracle isn't what it takes God to love is. Obedience of God's teachings and commandments instead is - John 15 vs 9 - 11 - and as Jesus Christ made clear, without obedience, no man shall see God. . undecided
okay

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Orisha Class / Tracts Of Life / Answer This With An Open Mind

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.