Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,595 members, 7,816,471 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:38 AM

See The Big Tubers Of Water Yam Our Neighbors Gave Us Today (picture Within) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / See The Big Tubers Of Water Yam Our Neighbors Gave Us Today (picture Within) (2556 Views)

I Don’t Talk With My Neighbors. What To Do / I Am Growing Fond Of My Neighbors Husband / Woman Pours Bucket Of Water On Her Daughter After She Did The 'Faint Dance' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Big Tubers Of Water Yam Our Neighbors Gave Us Today (picture Within) by MRNIGERDoxx(m): 3:10pm On Jan 29, 2023
See The Big Tubers of Water Yam Our Neighbors Gave Us Today.

Love Your Neighbors as You Love Yourself.

How Much Would You Possibly Buy These Water Yams in Your Area ?

Let's Relate on How We can Create A Chain of Cheaper-Foods-Supplies for Food and Wealth Distribution within Nigeria.

Over Here; These sets of Yam would go for between 600 - 800 Naira for The Four (4) Pieces especially if you can PRICE Like My WIFE. cool

"I YAM THAT I YAM".

~ TMOA

Happy Sunday To You All.

Re: See The Big Tubers Of Water Yam Our Neighbors Gave Us Today (picture Within) by DispatcherLagos: 3:12pm On Jan 29, 2023
No matter how hungry I am, this can never enter my mouth
Re: See The Big Tubers Of Water Yam Our Neighbors Gave Us Today (picture Within) by Bluntguy: 3:14pm On Jan 29, 2023
And what did you give to your neighbours in return?

1 Like

Re: See The Big Tubers Of Water Yam Our Neighbors Gave Us Today (picture Within) by Bluntguy: 3:16pm On Jan 29, 2023
DispatcherLagos:
But that was exactly what you ate last night.

2 Likes

Re: See The Big Tubers Of Water Yam Our Neighbors Gave Us Today (picture Within) by DispatcherLagos: 3:18pm On Jan 29, 2023
Bluntguy:

But that was exactly what you ate last night.
Go and recheck my toilet again....this time taste the poopo you will know how wrong you've been

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Big Tubers Of Water Yam Our Neighbors Gave Us Today (picture Within) by Ireportlive: 3:18pm On Jan 29, 2023
Growing up this was free... You walk into any bush dig a cocoyam stem to the root, grab some sugar cane around and you move

Guava, Cocoyam, Bamboo tree , Sugar cane are almost like free gift of nature

5 Likes

Re: See The Big Tubers Of Water Yam Our Neighbors Gave Us Today (picture Within) by Tk4all(m): 3:19pm On Jan 29, 2023
We call this "apostoli" meaning apostles.

They are very sweet to eat but if you continue eating them, you will have nothing to plant the next season
Re: See The Big Tubers Of Water Yam Our Neighbors Gave Us Today (picture Within) by MRNIGERDoxx(m): 3:21pm On Jan 29, 2023
This isn't the first time they are gifting us with foods.

The husband and wife are both farmers in UGEP, YAKURR LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA.

They are very good people.

Infact; All My Life as A Journalist: I've Experientially Observed That "FARMERS Are Mostly Good and Kind People."

Nigerians are Generally Good People.

I'm Yoruba. My Wife is from The UGEP (Cross River).

And These Couples are from ABI which is another Local Government Area Entirely in Cross River State.

So, it appears LOVE still abounds with Us as Nigerians if We can Still Express Love Amongst Each Other.

And This Begins from GIVING To Our Neighbours even if they Never ASK.

If We All can Come Together To Build Great Love Amongst Ourselves; I'm sure Nigeria can be GREAT AGAIN.

2 Likes

Re: See The Big Tubers Of Water Yam Our Neighbors Gave Us Today (picture Within) by MRNIGERDoxx(m): 3:21pm On Jan 29, 2023
DispatcherLagos:

Why ?

Why do many people condemn Water Yams so much ?

Does it not taste nice?
Re: See The Big Tubers Of Water Yam Our Neighbors Gave Us Today (picture Within) by VeryWickedGoat: 3:27pm On Jan 29, 2023
Your neighbour is eyeing your wife.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Big Tubers Of Water Yam Our Neighbors Gave Us Today (picture Within) by Pells: 3:31pm On Jan 29, 2023
Water yam is the worst thing after Russia invading Ukraine undecided undecided
I can't wish my enemy to eat this useless yam🤢🤮🤮🤢
Re: See The Big Tubers Of Water Yam Our Neighbors Gave Us Today (picture Within) by MRNIGERDoxx(m): 3:32pm On Jan 29, 2023
Bluntguy:
And what did you give to your neighbours in return?

For Now: "Appreciations".

The last time We went to the market, we gave them a bunch of Plantain because Their Own Giving has been so much.

Myself and My Wife just got wedded December 2022.

These couples must have been married for Over 17 Years now.
They are both Rice and Cassava Farmers.

The Wife of my neighbour also roasts and sells Catfishes.

She gives us plenty of that too (whenever she roasts her fish).

She gives us Plenty Garri Too (whenever she fries her Garri).

This Cross River State Sef.

Things like this rarely happen in Lagos where Everyone is Considering How To CHOP The Next Neighbour EYE or HUSTLE To Make Money Through Very TERRIBLE TRAFFIC CONGESTION.

Life is just too simple here.

People here are just too simple and caring.

Where else could be The Garden of EDEN if not here?

2 Likes

Re: See The Big Tubers Of Water Yam Our Neighbors Gave Us Today (picture Within) by MRNIGERDoxx(m): 3:33pm On Jan 29, 2023
VeryWickedGoat:
Your neighbour is eyeing your wife.

Yes, they see each other whenever they see each other

1 Like

Re: See The Big Tubers Of Water Yam Our Neighbors Gave Us Today (picture Within) by MRNIGERDoxx(m): 3:33pm On Jan 29, 2023
Pells:
Water yam is the worst thing after Russia invading Ukraine undecided undecided
I can't wish my enemy to eat this useless yam🤢🤮🤮🤢

What a pity for you?!

Take heart.
Re: See The Big Tubers Of Water Yam Our Neighbors Gave Us Today (picture Within) by MRNIGERDoxx(m): 3:41pm On Jan 29, 2023
Tk4all:
We call this "apostoli" meaning apostles.

They are very sweet to eat but if you continue eating them, you will have nothing to plant the next season

Wow.

The "Apostles" name is very funny and in synchronicity with A Project on Agriculture and Financial Empowerment that I'm Carrying Out This Year 2023.

It is the First Time I'm Seeing Someone Refer to "Water Yams" as "Apostles".

My Wife is actually Cutting off the "heads" of every Apostles of Yams That She's Cooking for Replanting during The Rainy Seasons.

The Essence I Got Married is To Actually Settle Down from Waka-Waka Agricultural Journalism to Securing FARMLANDS for My FARMILIES.

1 Share

Re: See The Big Tubers Of Water Yam Our Neighbors Gave Us Today (picture Within) by MRNIGERDoxx(m): 3:42pm On Jan 29, 2023
DispatcherLagos:

Go and recheck my toilet again....this time taste the poopo you will know how wrong you've been

Lmao
Re: See The Big Tubers Of Water Yam Our Neighbors Gave Us Today (picture Within) by MRNIGERDoxx(m): 3:44pm On Jan 29, 2023
Ireportlive:
Growing up this was free... You walk into any bush dig a cocoyam stem to the root, grab some sugar cane around and you move

Guava, Cocoyam, Bamboo tree , Sugar cane are almost like free gift of nature

You are right.

Things have changed now.

However, these are not cocoyams. They are Water Yams.
Re: See The Big Tubers Of Water Yam Our Neighbors Gave Us Today (picture Within) by Ireportlive: 3:45pm On Jan 29, 2023
MRNIGERDoxx:

You are right.

Things have changed now.

However, these are not cocoyams. They are Water Yams.

Ok looks similar
Re: See The Big Tubers Of Water Yam Our Neighbors Gave Us Today (picture Within) by Bluntguy: 3:59pm On Jan 29, 2023
DispatcherLagos:

Is it the toilet you flushed very early this morning so no one will find out you actually ate what you have been trying so hard to deny?
Re: See The Big Tubers Of Water Yam Our Neighbors Gave Us Today (picture Within) by DispatcherLagos: 4:00pm On Jan 29, 2023
Bluntguy:

Is it the toilet you flushed very early this morning so no one will find out you actually ate what you have been trying so hard to deny?
You forgot you've always begged me not to flush the toilet anytime you are around...where else do you get your breakfast?
Re: See The Big Tubers Of Water Yam Our Neighbors Gave Us Today (picture Within) by Bluntguy: 4:10pm On Jan 29, 2023
DispatcherLagos:

You forgot you've always begged me not to flush the toilet anytime you are around...where else do you get your breakfast?
So why did flush it this time. You are very wicked and you will never die alone.
Re: See The Big Tubers Of Water Yam Our Neighbors Gave Us Today (picture Within) by DispatcherLagos: 4:18pm On Jan 29, 2023
Bluntguy:

So why did flush it this time. You are very wicked and you will never die alone.
I'm very liberal...your lunch is still there in the WC.
Feel free to die a loner boy
Re: See The Big Tubers Of Water Yam Our Neighbors Gave Us Today (picture Within) by Bluntguy: 5:20pm On Jan 29, 2023
DispatcherLagos:

I'm very liberal...your lunch is still there in the WC.
Feel free to die a loner boy
Na lie, boy we die here
Re: See The Big Tubers Of Water Yam Our Neighbors Gave Us Today (picture Within) by MRNIGERDoxx(m): 6:10pm On Jan 29, 2023
Bluntguy:

Another Gbosa.

Rocket Launched Back @DispatcherLagos.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: See The Big Tubers Of Water Yam Our Neighbors Gave Us Today (picture Within) by MRNIGERDoxx(m): 6:11pm On Jan 29, 2023
DispatcherLagos:

Haaaa.... !!!

This one weak me.
Re: See The Big Tubers Of Water Yam Our Neighbors Gave Us Today (picture Within) by blaquebelle: 9:43pm On Jan 29, 2023
Nice!
Ojojo loading cheesy Enjoy

1 Like

Re: See The Big Tubers Of Water Yam Our Neighbors Gave Us Today (picture Within) by Duchessree(f): 10:06pm On Jan 29, 2023
Your post reminds me of "ojojo" . my mom used to make it for us when we were little.
Infact let me go and remind her so she can make it for us again ,😁🏃🏻🏃🏻
Re: See The Big Tubers Of Water Yam Our Neighbors Gave Us Today (picture Within) by flourishing247: 10:43pm On Jan 29, 2023
DispatcherLagos:

Tastes better when you fry it.
Re: See The Big Tubers Of Water Yam Our Neighbors Gave Us Today (picture Within) by swaqq(m): 10:56pm On Jan 29, 2023
you call this yam? From where I come from, we call it diascorea esculenta 😅
MRNIGERDoxx:
See The Big Tubers of Water Yam Our Neighbors Gave Us Today.

Love Your Neighbors as You Love Yourself.

How Much Would You Possibly Buy These Water Yams in Your Area ?

Let's Relate on How We can Create A Chain of Cheaper-Foods-Supplies for Food and Wealth Distribution within Nigeria.

Over Here; These sets of Yam would go for between 600 - 800 Naira for The Four (4) Pieces especially if you can PRICE Like My WIFE. cool

"I YAM THAT I YAM".

~ TMOA

Happy Sunday To You All.

1 Like

Re: See The Big Tubers Of Water Yam Our Neighbors Gave Us Today (picture Within) by CyberHustle: 12:29pm On Jan 30, 2023
Look like yam seedlings.
Re: See The Big Tubers Of Water Yam Our Neighbors Gave Us Today (picture Within) by MRNIGERDoxx(m): 6:08pm On Feb 13, 2023
swaqq:
you call this yam? From where I come from, we call it diascorea esculenta 😅

Where are you from?
Re: See The Big Tubers Of Water Yam Our Neighbors Gave Us Today (picture Within) by swaqq(m): 8:21pm On Feb 13, 2023
MRNIGERDoxx:

Where are you from?
Costa Rica

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

He Married Me For Papers / How To Get Along With Each Other In Our Relationships / Can Not Being Intimate Throughout In Pregnancy Prolong Labour?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.