Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,748 members, 7,809,861 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:10 PM

Nigerian Man Buys A Horse Because Of Lingering Fuel Scarcity (pics/video) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian Man Buys A Horse Because Of Lingering Fuel Scarcity (pics/video) (52969 Views)

Fuel Scarcity: Airline Operators Announce Flight Disruption, Cancellation / Residents Stranded As Fuel Scarcity Bites Harder In Abuja / Fuel Scarcity: Vehicle Explodes On The 3rd Mainland Bridge Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Buys A Horse Because Of Lingering Fuel Scarcity (pics/video) by PrinceOfLagos: 10:05pm On Jan 30, 2023
I bought a liter of fuel at N315 this evening

APC na useless political party aswear
Re: Nigerian Man Buys A Horse Because Of Lingering Fuel Scarcity (pics/video) by Bobotic(m): 10:05pm On Jan 30, 2023
I no go tire this heavenly race by the special grace of God.

Re: Nigerian Man Buys A Horse Because Of Lingering Fuel Scarcity (pics/video) by izubext007: 10:05pm On Jan 30, 2023
You don't buy fuel everyday but you have to buy food every day to feed the horse , of which u need a cab or truck that have fuel
Re: Nigerian Man Buys A Horse Because Of Lingering Fuel Scarcity (pics/video) by luckyz4rea(m): 10:05pm On Jan 30, 2023
seborrhic:

He made the post because people would believe that such a stu pendous post is real.
Does the person u are seeing look like someone that can buy and feed a horse?

Do not judge a book by its cover
Re: Nigerian Man Buys A Horse Because Of Lingering Fuel Scarcity (pics/video) by julioralph(m): 10:07pm On Jan 30, 2023
Naija cheesy
Re: Nigerian Man Buys A Horse Because Of Lingering Fuel Scarcity (pics/video) by bizzibodi(m): 10:08pm On Jan 30, 2023
onomeabuja:

Mumu man grin
Hope u know how much is a horse and hope u are prepared to feed the horse embarassed
Mumu man..
A grown up horse is almost 500k & feeding a horse is more expensive than fueling a private car daily!!!
Mumu man👨
Go school u no gree now see where ur mumu don land u ekpa undecided
Who is d mumu now,do you think horse eat rice and beans.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Buys A Horse Because Of Lingering Fuel Scarcity (pics/video) by princeade86(m): 10:11pm On Jan 30, 2023
Cherish223:
I will soon buy wheelbarrow
and customise it.
Re: Nigerian Man Buys A Horse Because Of Lingering Fuel Scarcity (pics/video) by ZooOga: 10:11pm On Jan 30, 2023
A very smart man, he should also buy a bike or two, manual and electric. I just saw this impressive news from Amsterdam.
Several pics in news link. I tried to post but to no avail today.

ELECTRIC BIKES
Amsterdam’s underwater parking garage fits 7,000 bicycles and zero cars
The four-year, $65 million project has everything — and nothing — to do with the automobile.
By THOMAS RICKER

https://www.theverge.com/23572761/amsterdam-underwater-bike-garage-future-of-transport

Timelapse 2019-2022 onderwater fietsenstalling Amsterdam Centraal Station

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QZcq3R91YZM
Re: Nigerian Man Buys A Horse Because Of Lingering Fuel Scarcity (pics/video) by gfon(m): 10:11pm On Jan 30, 2023
Gadafii:
has he asked you to help him feed his horse

Why are you crying more than the bereaved
I tire o,see how he's insulting someone that didn't offend him or knows him from Adam

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Buys A Horse Because Of Lingering Fuel Scarcity (pics/video) by symbianDON(m): 10:11pm On Jan 30, 2023
Gadafii:

I tire o! Na chicken and chips dem de take feed horse??

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Buys A Horse Because Of Lingering Fuel Scarcity (pics/video) by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jan 30, 2023
YinkaOlusesi16:
If one way no work, another will.

APC is a disaster
Re: Nigerian Man Buys A Horse Because Of Lingering Fuel Scarcity (pics/video) by GistFullGround: 10:12pm On Jan 30, 2023

Laslas, you will eat it, when the country finally cast!

Re: Nigerian Man Buys A Horse Because Of Lingering Fuel Scarcity (pics/video) by Egbi2020: 10:13pm On Jan 30, 2023
Exactly my observation.
The boy does not look like someone that can afford even a motorcycle let alone. Except if he is a yahoo-plus
Re: Nigerian Man Buys A Horse Because Of Lingering Fuel Scarcity (pics/video) by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jan 30, 2023
Love horses
Re: Nigerian Man Buys A Horse Because Of Lingering Fuel Scarcity (pics/video) by gfon(m): 10:15pm On Jan 30, 2023
seborrhic:

He made the post because people would believe that such a stu pendous post is real.
Does the person u are seeing look like someone that can buy and feed a horse?
nah my face Dem dey know pesin wey get money? It's your type that would beat up someone that looks like Ned nwoko the billionaire. You go just chop beating tire. Never judge a pesin by his face

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Buys A Horse Because Of Lingering Fuel Scarcity (pics/video) by TheRareGem1(f): 10:17pm On Jan 30, 2023
Nice doki👍
Re: Nigerian Man Buys A Horse Because Of Lingering Fuel Scarcity (pics/video) by CoolUsername: 10:19pm On Jan 30, 2023
Gadafii:

Probably works for Shell
Re: Nigerian Man Buys A Horse Because Of Lingering Fuel Scarcity (pics/video) by Nilon: 10:19pm On Jan 30, 2023
jeromestarks:
Maintaining horse is more expensive: you ride or you don't ride, you must feed.
Horse feed is more than N400.

Marry a virgin woman if you want a home free of paternity fraud.
can i marry a virgin who has had MouthAction?
Re: Nigerian Man Buys A Horse Because Of Lingering Fuel Scarcity (pics/video) by viodemus: 10:20pm On Jan 30, 2023
No serious planned logistics for human food production and commerce in Nigeria, talkless of a horse. No go starve am o.

If na some of my people for east, dem go say the thing no dey waka stra-et again.
Re: Nigerian Man Buys A Horse Because Of Lingering Fuel Scarcity (pics/video) by Burgerlomo: 10:20pm On Jan 30, 2023
I hope you have the necessary paperwork and valid license plate number and so on because of wetin you carry, something for the boys and wetin you chop remain people

Re: Nigerian Man Buys A Horse Because Of Lingering Fuel Scarcity (pics/video) by diggindeep: 10:21pm On Jan 30, 2023
Horse wey guy man go kill chop Las Las
Re: Nigerian Man Buys A Horse Because Of Lingering Fuel Scarcity (pics/video) by ERlS(f): 10:22pm On Jan 30, 2023
Mad people everywhere
Re: Nigerian Man Buys A Horse Because Of Lingering Fuel Scarcity (pics/video) by Idaytesj29(m): 10:22pm On Jan 30, 2023
onomeabuja:

Mumu man grin
Hope u know how much is a horse and hope u are prepared to feed the horse embarassed
Mumu man..
A grown up horse is almost 500k & feeding a horse is more expensive than fueling a private car daily!!!
Mumu man👨
Go school u no gree now see where ur mumu don land u ekpa undecided

When he can buy a bicycle
Re: Nigerian Man Buys A Horse Because Of Lingering Fuel Scarcity (pics/video) by deavicky(m): 10:23pm On Jan 30, 2023
officialwdhtv:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U2OABXu78rY

Nigerian man parks his car and bought a horse because of lingering fuel scarcity in Nigeria presently.
Good that what APC wants. Sending us back to the stone age. Abeg where u buy the horse them get donkey or camel because me I no dey like over speed.
Re: Nigerian Man Buys A Horse Because Of Lingering Fuel Scarcity (pics/video) by CaptainFM1: 10:23pm On Jan 30, 2023
This cruise life is what is killing out teaming youth! Everybody just wan post something for social media.

If you can't buy fuel, how are we sure you will be able to feed the horse?

And why don't you buy bicycle or scateboard instead? Atleast they will even be good for exercising the body and no daily running cost on them!
Re: Nigerian Man Buys A Horse Because Of Lingering Fuel Scarcity (pics/video) by Desusi: 10:24pm On Jan 30, 2023
gaby:
Sha no kill the horse chop when hunger becomes the new "fuel scarcity".

The journey long..
Na eye service dey worry this man joor!
Re: Nigerian Man Buys A Horse Because Of Lingering Fuel Scarcity (pics/video) by tunjidachosen(m): 10:25pm On Jan 30, 2023
Are you an entrepreneur or aspiring entrepreneur? Are you ambitious and business minded? Have you always wanted to start up your own business or expand your existing own?
The Amazon project is an international organization based in Nigeria and is currently carrying out a survey to select sharp and business minded individuals for a business partnership and mentorship project.
Selected candidate will have mentorship access leading up to 1 million Naira in business funding within 90 days .
To apply fill the short form.
https://forms.gle/Je4tETr9CUnXsPNE7

Deadline date: 10th February 2023
Re: Nigerian Man Buys A Horse Because Of Lingering Fuel Scarcity (pics/video) by deavicky(m): 10:25pm On Jan 30, 2023
jeromestarks:
Maintaining horse is more expensive: you ride or you don't ride, you must feed.
Horse feed is more than N400.

Marry a virgin woman if you want a home free of paternity fraud.
no be grass horse dey eat?.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Buys A Horse Because Of Lingering Fuel Scarcity (pics/video) by kay29000(m): 10:27pm On Jan 30, 2023
His neighbours will chase him out of that street when his horse use sh*t to decorate every corner of the street grin
Re: Nigerian Man Buys A Horse Because Of Lingering Fuel Scarcity (pics/video) by CaseSensitive(m): 10:28pm On Jan 30, 2023
Where's the horse's stable?
Re: Nigerian Man Buys A Horse Because Of Lingering Fuel Scarcity (pics/video) by Babastrong(m): 10:28pm On Jan 30, 2023
[quote author=mytime24 post=120489648]U for buy electric car na cheesy[ I bought what I loved with my money. Ohun to wu mi ni mo fowo mi ra.]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Guys Smash Cars In Road Rage At Ajah (Video, Photos) / Ring Road, Benin-city: See The Works Of Art That Adorn This City Center (PHOTOS) / Terrible Accident Involving Corpers Along Ore Road (Graphic Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.