Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,313 members, 7,811,933 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:05 AM

Nigerian Man Buys A Horse Because Of Lingering Fuel Scarcity (pics/video) - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian Man Buys A Horse Because Of Lingering Fuel Scarcity (pics/video) (53080 Views)

Nigerian Couple Buys A House 2 And Half Years Of Moving To UK. / Fuel Scarcity: Airline Operators Announce Flight Disruption, Cancellation / Residents Stranded As Fuel Scarcity Bites Harder In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Buys A Horse Because Of Lingering Fuel Scarcity (pics/video) by Elidrisy20: 10:45am On Jan 31, 2023
Naija my corn3
Re: Nigerian Man Buys A Horse Because Of Lingering Fuel Scarcity (pics/video) by kmaster007: 11:24am On Jan 31, 2023
Wat to go... Whr person fit buy horse
Re: Nigerian Man Buys A Horse Because Of Lingering Fuel Scarcity (pics/video) by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jan 31, 2023
officialwdhtv:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U2OABXu78rY

Nigerian man parks his car and bought a horse because of lingering fuel scarcity in Nigeria presently.

But you can afford to buy a horse, feed it and take care of it. You no see bicycle buy , ewu.

Re: Nigerian Man Buys A Horse Because Of Lingering Fuel Scarcity (pics/video) by Justiceleague1: 12:46pm On Jan 31, 2023
ivartheMENTAL:
thechameleon

Re: Nigerian Man Buys A Horse Because Of Lingering Fuel Scarcity (pics/video) by Spain007(m): 1:24pm On Jan 31, 2023
jeromestarks:

Dem plenty pass wayward girls. Na u dey date street girls.

Join the discussion here
https://www.nairaland.com/7437990/where-fools-say-there-no

Story....you wey dey insert thru shit hole dey feel otherwise.
Re: Nigerian Man Buys A Horse Because Of Lingering Fuel Scarcity (pics/video) by IkeIgboNile(m): 9:28pm On Jan 31, 2023
kay29000

What of Donkey? I heard that is easier to maintain. And I heard you can get an adult donkey for 150-200k

Can you travel on a donkey?it's almost like travelling on foot.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Buys A Horse Because Of Lingering Fuel Scarcity (pics/video) by IkeIgboNile(m): 9:31pm On Jan 31, 2023
Truvelisback
Is it in terms of feeding? If yes, grassland and water should be the solution.

Lol....go online and check horse how much it takes to feed a horse for a month. The truth is the condition in the country is bad but it'll still get better.
Re: Nigerian Man Buys A Horse Because Of Lingering Fuel Scarcity (pics/video) by Truvelisback(m): 5:34am On Feb 01, 2023
IkeIgboNile:
Truvelisback
Is it in terms of feeding? If yes, grassland and water should be the solution.

Lol....go online and check horse how much it takes to feed a horse for a month. The truth is the condition in the country is bad but it'll still get better.
Abeg, na wetin horse dey eat? If not grass and drinking of water.
Re: Nigerian Man Buys A Horse Because Of Lingering Fuel Scarcity (pics/video) by kay29000(m): 10:26am On Feb 01, 2023
IkeIgboNile:
kay29000

What of Donkey? I heard that is easier to maintain. And I heard you can get an adult donkey for 150-200k

Can you travel on a donkey?it's almost like travelling on foot.

Lol! I have a small farm...I'd love to have a donkey on the farm, not for traveling.
Re: Nigerian Man Buys A Horse Because Of Lingering Fuel Scarcity (pics/video) by meobizy(f): 8:44pm On Feb 10, 2023
A bicycle would prove a better alternative.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Anambra International Airport Runway - Stone Base In Pictures / Driver Speeds Off With FRSC Officer On Bonnet As FRSC Van Gives Chase / FG Slashes Visa Fees For US Citizens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.