Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,355 members, 7,812,009 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:09 AM

Nigerian Man Buys A Horse Because Of Lingering Fuel Scarcity (pics/video) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian Man Buys A Horse Because Of Lingering Fuel Scarcity (pics/video) (53084 Views)

Nigerian Couple Buys A House 2 And Half Years Of Moving To UK. / Fuel Scarcity: Airline Operators Announce Flight Disruption, Cancellation / Residents Stranded As Fuel Scarcity Bites Harder In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Buys A Horse Because Of Lingering Fuel Scarcity (pics/video) by kay29000(m): 10:30pm On Jan 30, 2023
IkeIgboNile:
Unless he has money...horses are more expensive to maintain than cars. It's the reason only the super rich own horses.

What of Donkey? I heard that is easier to maintain. And I heard you can get an adult donkey for 150-200k
Re: Nigerian Man Buys A Horse Because Of Lingering Fuel Scarcity (pics/video) by osazsky(m): 10:31pm On Jan 30, 2023
The horse will need food and medicine..the farmer will pay higher for the food to get to ur location cuz of fuel hike so add d difference to the feed he is selling to u .same as the vet..so indirectly u are still buying fuel at 570 per litre for the horse
Re: Nigerian Man Buys A Horse Because Of Lingering Fuel Scarcity (pics/video) by osazsky(m): 10:34pm On Jan 30, 2023
kay29000:

What of Donkey? I heard that is easier to maintain. And I heard you can get an adult donkey for 150-200k
see how tinubu and Buhari has reduced the mentality of d average Nigerians to..spits..serves them right..in 2023 someone is thinking of donkeys when we have electric and solar cars littered all over Europe..thnk God say I get money o..na so my brain for b now tufiakwa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Buys A Horse Because Of Lingering Fuel Scarcity (pics/video) by tradepunter: 10:35pm On Jan 30, 2023
Those still supporting and planning to vote APC again... Una life ehhhhnnnnnnnnnnn
Re: Nigerian Man Buys A Horse Because Of Lingering Fuel Scarcity (pics/video) by Qardinalcaptain: 10:37pm On Jan 30, 2023
Abasalman:
Good to think outside the bus
Lol...outside what?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Buys A Horse Because Of Lingering Fuel Scarcity (pics/video) by osazsky(m): 10:38pm On Jan 30, 2023
tradepunter:
Those still supporting and planning to vote APC again... Una life ehhhhnnnnnnnnnnn
see one untop u..key29000..maybe d highest cash in his acc is 29k..he dey plan to buy donkey...something christ used in the ADs I pray apc continues anyways..I get high on joy and laughter when I see my fellow Nigerian suffering..I nor fit laff
Re: Nigerian Man Buys A Horse Because Of Lingering Fuel Scarcity (pics/video) by AFONJACOW(m): 10:39pm On Jan 30, 2023
onomeabuja:

Mumu man grin
Hope u know how much is a horse and hope u are prepared to feed the horse embarassed
Mumu man..
A grown up horse is almost 500k & feeding a horse is more expensive than fueling a private car daily!!!
Mumu man👨
Go school u no gree now see where ur mumu don land u ekpa undecided
mumu guy all the horses aboki ppl they use carry load for North nah 500k they buy am and nah private jet money dem dey take feed am

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Buys A Horse Because Of Lingering Fuel Scarcity (pics/video) by osazsky(m): 10:41pm On Jan 30, 2023
Abasalman:
Good to think outside the bus
apc bigot who knows abt Russia militery beter than Putin..in d USA na solar cars and electric cars them they use..bros leave quorn..life is sweet..people re living a good life out there not just existing
Re: Nigerian Man Buys A Horse Because Of Lingering Fuel Scarcity (pics/video) by myrates: 10:42pm On Jan 30, 2023
officialwdhtv:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U2OABXu78rY

Nigerian man parks his car and bought a horse because of lingering fuel scarcity in Nigeria presently.
Horse no go chop food abi? Maintenance and medications nko?
Re: Nigerian Man Buys A Horse Because Of Lingering Fuel Scarcity (pics/video) by Qardinalcaptain: 10:44pm On Jan 30, 2023
Werey man very soon u will also tell us the difference between dry and rainy season
Re: Nigerian Man Buys A Horse Because Of Lingering Fuel Scarcity (pics/video) by osazsky(m): 10:44pm On Jan 30, 2023
AFONJACOW:
mumu guy all the horses aboki ppl they use carry load for North nah 500k they buy am and nah private jet money dem dey take feed am
the average cost of a horse is more than 1m..dont mistake a donkey for a horse..even common cow cost more than 350k in the south..this is a public forum pls dont disgrace urself..there re species of chicken that cost 160k...jiji is ur friend

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Buys A Horse Because Of Lingering Fuel Scarcity (pics/video) by Realist777: 10:46pm On Jan 30, 2023
Kiddogarcia:

Bobo na cruise, you get para for body sha.

Na we be your best plug for everything Sexual enhancement tho
Person wey dey sabi para dey also sabi knack wella so him no be push to start
Re: Nigerian Man Buys A Horse Because Of Lingering Fuel Scarcity (pics/video) by JaskanFactor: 10:56pm On Jan 30, 2023
The European elites that run the world want to send the masses back to stone age , while they accelerate their technology privately into the future. I suspect horses are gona become very popular ,egg would become more expensive than meat , and meat more expensive than gold.
And that is if you survive all the European sponsored terrorists and kidnappers they have added as civil servants to all the African governments.

They are pushing fo people r to eat flies and human meat whilst having sexual relationship with same sex whilst dressed as opposite sex.
Re: Nigerian Man Buys A Horse Because Of Lingering Fuel Scarcity (pics/video) by onuman: 11:04pm On Jan 30, 2023
officialwdhtv:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U2OABXu78rY

Nigerian man parks his car and bought a horse because of lingering fuel scarcity in Nigeria presently.

APC took Nigeria to pre independence era.
Re: Nigerian Man Buys A Horse Because Of Lingering Fuel Scarcity (pics/video) by BSdetective: 11:05pm On Jan 30, 2023
Should have bought a carmel.
Re: Nigerian Man Buys A Horse Because Of Lingering Fuel Scarcity (pics/video) by AFONJACOW(m): 11:06pm On Jan 30, 2023
osazsky:
the average cost of a horse is more than 1m..dont mistake a donkey for a horse..even common cow cost more than 350k in the south..this is a public forum pls dont disgrace urself..there re species of chicken that cost 160k...jiji is ur friend
blame buhari because last I came to Nigeria I bought 4 cows I gave friends at rate of 180k each
Re: Nigerian Man Buys A Horse Because Of Lingering Fuel Scarcity (pics/video) by Emdebby2: 11:07pm On Jan 30, 2023
Horse needs food just as the car needs fuel.
Re: Nigerian Man Buys A Horse Because Of Lingering Fuel Scarcity (pics/video) by Illegal1(m): 11:11pm On Jan 30, 2023
Cherish223:
Beloved, can any kind hearted person please assist me with little money to get drugs. Am seriously down with malaria and typhoid, and I don't have a dime on me to eat or buy medicine am running temperature please.cant die in silence please help me in any little way. May God meet you at the point of your needs, amen.
Acct num;
First Bank
My name is Faith
God bless you richly

dis ur malaria no dey go? Abi na life time malaria?

u dn dey tell us abt dis malaria for almost 1 month na..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Buys A Horse Because Of Lingering Fuel Scarcity (pics/video) by jamesversion: 11:12pm On Jan 30, 2023
My own is that he should not fall from that horse when riding it at top speed, else he will not like himself if he does. grin
Re: Nigerian Man Buys A Horse Because Of Lingering Fuel Scarcity (pics/video) by blowjohn(m): 11:13pm On Jan 30, 2023
And horse for good for this my side we hold up plenty o
Re: Nigerian Man Buys A Horse Because Of Lingering Fuel Scarcity (pics/video) by onuman: 11:15pm On Jan 30, 2023
onomeabuja:

Mumu man grin
Hope u know how much is a horse and hope u are prepared to feed the horse embarassed
Mumu man..
A grown up horse is almost 500k & feeding a horse is more expensive than fueling a private car daily!!!
Mumu man👨

Your man, Tinubu, promised to continue from where president Buhari stopped. Nigerians are bracing up for more hardship. Wetin de vex this APC dreg?

Re: Nigerian Man Buys A Horse Because Of Lingering Fuel Scarcity (pics/video) by InvertedHammer: 11:21pm On Jan 30, 2023
/

I wish someone can educate Nigerians on what happened to Venezuela with their high oil deposit. This mental laziness has a cure and it is called Abject Poverty that will lead to total breakdown and collapse of the system.

/
Re: Nigerian Man Buys A Horse Because Of Lingering Fuel Scarcity (pics/video) by Haveyoueatentod: 11:26pm On Jan 30, 2023
Grass go soon dey expensive
Re: Nigerian Man Buys A Horse Because Of Lingering Fuel Scarcity (pics/video) by Hypnotise: 11:38pm On Jan 30, 2023
Electric bicycle is what Nigerians need
Re: Nigerian Man Buys A Horse Because Of Lingering Fuel Scarcity (pics/video) by KingMack(m): 11:48pm On Jan 30, 2023
Me I can connect you with horse sellers down here in the north.. incase you thinking of buying yours too!! Very legit..jus negotiate with the seller give me my percentage that's all!
Re: Nigerian Man Buys A Horse Because Of Lingering Fuel Scarcity (pics/video) by EnterpriseMan: 11:50pm On Jan 30, 2023
mytime24:
U for buy electric car na cheesy
Charge am with which light grin
Re: Nigerian Man Buys A Horse Because Of Lingering Fuel Scarcity (pics/video) by onomeabuja: 11:54pm On Jan 30, 2023
onuman:

Your man, Tinubu, promised to continue from where president Buhari stopped. Nigerians are bracing up for more hardship. Wetin de vex this APC dreg?
Oga tinubu can never never be my man.
Oga buhari can never never be my man.
Oga I can never never support Apc! never!
I. Am FOR PDP & THIS MAN BELOW IS MY MAN & HE HAS MY VOTE!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Buys A Horse Because Of Lingering Fuel Scarcity (pics/video) by SweetDipBenny(m): 11:56pm On Jan 30, 2023
I wan buy bicycle and umbrella smiley
Re: Nigerian Man Buys A Horse Because Of Lingering Fuel Scarcity (pics/video) by Darnell9(m): 12:01am On Jan 31, 2023
mytime24:
U for buy electric car na cheesy
electric car of how much to be charged where?
Re: Nigerian Man Buys A Horse Because Of Lingering Fuel Scarcity (pics/video) by Krisdan(m): 12:15am On Jan 31, 2023
"I got the advice from a mad man"
Re: Nigerian Man Buys A Horse Because Of Lingering Fuel Scarcity (pics/video) by olaeffect(m): 12:41am On Jan 31, 2023
onomeabuja:

Mumu man grin
Mumu man..
Mumu man👨

None Mumu Man, do you have a horse? Or have you ever own one?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Driver Speeds Off With FRSC Officer On Bonnet As FRSC Van Gives Chase / Anambra International Airport Runway - Stone Base In Pictures / FG Slashes Visa Fees For US Citizens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.