Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,809 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

Two Nigerians Arrested In Canada For $500k Fraud (pic) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Nigerians Arrested In Canada For $500k Fraud (pic) (34178 Views)

Two Nigerians Arrested For Impersonating Kenyan First Lady / 3 Nigerians Arrested In USA With Fake Documents, $53k Cash In A Stolen Maserati. / 2 Nigerians Arrested Over $500K In Stolen Items In The U.S(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Canada For $500k Fraud (pic) by Bouncingbabyboy(m): 4:45pm On Jan 30, 2023
Nigerians will always mess every green pasture up

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Canada For $500k Fraud (pic) by ednut1(m): 4:45pm On Jan 30, 2023
gaby:

Na so her face be no be sad face she dey do.

Foolish greedy oafs.

They'll tell you they are looking for innocent people to rip when in Nigeria because the government and system aren't working and can't provide them jobs, or that they are taking back what was stolen from their forefathers.

Idiots...are there no jobs in Canada and everywhere else in the world we keep allowing our greed and quest for quick money make us disgrace ourselves and country?

Useless morons...

Watch how Canada will also begin to tighten their borders to us...

They should send them back to us after their jail terms to come join us in eating ewa, ag ado, and cassava.
false. Canada does not mention country of origin of criminals in their media. It’s nigerian media that took it and put their country. Canada depends on immigrants and can’t do without them. Indians are the highest scammers in Canada but they are still over 50% of total migrants and students yearly.

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Canada For $500k Fraud (pic) by Xchii: 4:47pm On Jan 30, 2023
prophetfire:
. Yoruba is spoiling everywhere with fraud and skull mining.
Fraud, Baby factories, Drug trafficking, Ritualism, human trafficking, Cannibalism, Ipob terrorism, Fake substandard products, Incest is deeply entrenched in your cursed ibo tribe, focus on fixing it bfr speaking about Yorubas, bfr finding one yoruba commiting crimes there are a million of your people in it. How many Yorubas have been caught since yesterday compared to your ibo tribe?

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Canada For $500k Fraud (pic) by tonexman18(m): 4:48pm On Jan 30, 2023
prophetfire:
Olodo, are you in this country at all? Na Yoruba be the egbe omo oduduwa of rituals. Wetin Igbo man sabi for rituals? That's what they mine skull for. For rituals purposes.
You no go blame am, na too much african magic dey make dem believe like that
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Canada For $500k Fraud (pic) by OmoNla99: 4:50pm On Jan 30, 2023
This boys family is well known in Ogbomoso and he has finally brought the name of his family into total disrepute. How would you want your hardworking brothers and sisters to feel with this news.
Anyways, if you can do the crime you should do the time as well.

2 Likes

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Canada For $500k Fraud (pic) by EvansU: 4:51pm On Jan 30, 2023
My brother I have been on nairaland land and the rate at which most uneducated yourbas insult Igbos you will think they have forcefully taken something from them before and this even got worst when Peter Obi decided to run for President. These foolish ones forget that Nigeria is attached to names and not to tribe, now these are Yorubas but their own have gone offline and pretend not see this news. The day we begin to have sense in this country is the day we will begin to see positive change in this country, but for now let’s keep joking around.
ibechris:
I am igbo and these people are Nigerians ( no tribe attached) but the hate others would have meted on us if it were igbo names makes me wonder how foolish some people are in this country.

A Nigerian was killed in South Africa,the laziest black nation on earth whose reputation is to hate other nation,and many on nairalanders were happy and they just concluded they are igbos.

A visit to South Africa would ultimately prove to you the kind of country South Africa is. If u are doing well in their country,they will just hate u as if u took their destiny away,even the white don't condone them till this very day.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Canada For $500k Fraud (pic) by Confirmedzombie: 4:52pm On Jan 30, 2023
Thegamingorca:

You be zombie true true

Mechie onu gi dere. Ewu congo
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Canada For $500k Fraud (pic) by kereman1: 4:52pm On Jan 30, 2023
prophetfire:
Olodo, are you in this country at all? Na Yoruba be the egbe omo oduduwa of rituals. Wetin Igbo man sabi for rituals? That's what they mine skull for. For rituals purposes.

My bad, corrected.
Bastard piggies are the lord of the ritual, ogun is not even a state its a ritual den.

2 Likes

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Canada For $500k Fraud (pic) by mrksquare: 4:53pm On Jan 30, 2023
First they are Nigerians before being Yoruba.

So the ethnicization and stereotypical vitriol by some ethnic champions on this forum doesn't vitiate the fact that we all will collectively shoulder the stain of the actions of the duo.
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Canada For $500k Fraud (pic) by DoxxAnon: 4:54pm On Jan 30, 2023
Gbemisola Akinrinade and one Adebowale Adiatu,

Please use bold fonts for the name! If LILTJAY made this post and the criminals were from the SE… it would be in bold fonts. Please let us be consistent with criminals.

Don’t be hypocrites

4 Likes

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Canada For $500k Fraud (pic) by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jan 30, 2023
Vinnie2000:

Did you NOT see Yoruba name there

Are you Blind and Mad?
No offense.. sad cheesy

who told u they are yoruba?... cant u see there IBO face??( no ooofencse) angry
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Canada For $500k Fraud (pic) by arantess: 4:56pm On Jan 30, 2023
If it were Igbos now

Vitriol and bile for don reach everywhere

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Canada For $500k Fraud (pic) by faceland: 4:56pm On Jan 30, 2023
gaby:

Na so her face be no be sad face she dey do.

Foolish greedy oafs.

They'll tell you they are looking for innocent people to rip when in Nigeria because the government and system aren't working and can't provide them jobs, or that they are taking back what was stolen from their forefathers.

Idiots...are there no jobs in Canada and everywhere else in the world we keep allowing our greed and quest for quick money make us disgrace ourselves and country?

Useless morons...

Watch how Canada will also begin to tighten their borders to us...

They should send them back to us after their jail terms to come join us in eating ewa, ag ado, and cassava.

Other Asian nations are possessing Canada but out Nigerian immigrants would block the way for other Nigerians with their crimes.
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Canada For $500k Fraud (pic) by gaby(m): 4:56pm On Jan 30, 2023
ednut1:
false. Canada does not mention country of origin of criminals in their media. It’s nigerian media that took it and put their country. Canada depends on immigrants and can’t do without them. Indians are the highest scammers in Canada but they are still over 50% of total migrants and students yearly.

Beautiful...

Nigerian scammers, oya, make una up the ante to displace the Indians.
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Canada For $500k Fraud (pic) by Olaolex: 4:58pm On Jan 30, 2023
wallarwallar:
Division of labour,. Southwest na fraud, Southeast na drug and North dey scatter the country. Na who try pass
Lols... Though it were not meant to be funny. I can't just stop laughing
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Canada For $500k Fraud (pic) by Enemyofpeace: 4:58pm On Jan 30, 2023
Useless people, dem don carry themselves enter Canada. Very soon dem go begin ban innocent Nigerians from entering Canada
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Canada For $500k Fraud (pic) by Charlie2020(f): 5:02pm On Jan 30, 2023
Na dem. BATscober boys

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Canada For $500k Fraud (pic) by seunny4lif(m): 5:02pm On Jan 30, 2023
Faithful0:
Wow,am sorry for them
Sorry for them?
They are useless, they are same set of people that made hard working Nigerians living abroad look like they are not working enough.
All those that bought those tickets too should be jailed.

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Canada For $500k Fraud (pic) by Westchester(m): 5:07pm On Jan 30, 2023
Xchii:
this is not fair, stop comparing the crimes ibos commit around the world to some Yoruba degenerates. Before finding one Yoruba commiting any crime, there are a thousand ibos already in it. Just look at all the ibo criminals caught since yesterday compared to Yorubas. I domt support this Sha and I hope these animals are used as scapegoats to teach other useless lazy idiots out there.

Sharap onye skull miner 💀 your people are evil and criminals
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Canada For $500k Fraud (pic) by fof1: 5:08pm On Jan 30, 2023
youngrichnigga:
Them wan spoil Canada too😡😡😡😡
Scammers and Fraudsters everywhere...Tomorrow they will Say ..
It is Igbos abi? Am seriously Pained....
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Canada For $500k Fraud (pic) by ednut1(m): 5:11pm On Jan 30, 2023
gaby:

Beautiful...

Nigerian scammers, oya, make una up the ante to displace the Indians.
their immigration system is not like Malaysia or UAE most scammers from 9ja wont be able to enter
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Canada For $500k Fraud (pic) by qtguru(m): 5:13pm On Jan 30, 2023
I'm lowkey happy they are not igbos, let my tribe take the bullet for once. grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Canada For $500k Fraud (pic) by GoodIsGod: 5:17pm On Jan 30, 2023
You travelled to Canada to go do fraud?

Canada!

Canada!!

Chai!
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Canada For $500k Fraud (pic) by Xchii: 5:17pm On Jan 30, 2023
Westchester:

Sharap onye skull miner 💀 your people are evil and criminals
the joke is on you O su cannibal
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Canada For $500k Fraud (pic) by sunboy(m): 5:19pm On Jan 30, 2023
Faithful0:
Wow,am sorry for them

Why? You encourage their act? If you must do the crime be prepared to do the time.
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Canada For $500k Fraud (pic) by chukkystar(m): 5:20pm On Jan 30, 2023
E be like Nairaland dey do Igbo and Yoruba balancing out

2 Likes

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Canada For $500k Fraud (pic) by BOYS2MEN: 5:23pm On Jan 30, 2023
OLANIYIS.....
officialwdhtv:
Two Nigerians arrested in Canada for allegedly selling $500k worth of fraudulently issued plane tickets

A 44-year-old Nigerian lady, Gbemisola Akinrinade and one Adebowale Adiatu, 32, have been arrested by the police in Canada for allegedly selling $500,000 worth of fraudulently issued plane tickets.

The suspects, who are residents of Brampton and Vaughan respectively, between June and December 2021, allegedly misrepresented themselves as employees of travel agencies based out of the United Kingdom to secure access to an online booking portal belonging to a “major European airline.”

Peel police in a statement said the suspects fraudulently sold valid airline tickets to unsuspecting customers and collected the payments for financial gain.

More than 250 airline tickets were sold at a total value of approximately $500,000, the statement disclosed. Adding that the majority of the customers who purchased the tickets were from the Calgary area and the flights were primarily to Africa.

According to CanadaToday, the suspects are facing charges which include fraud over $5,000, conspiracy to commit an indictable offence, possession of property obtained by crime and obtain by false pretense, unlawful use of a computer.

Source:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CoBLx5DhHSH/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Canada For $500k Fraud (pic) by Bobbiee: 5:23pm On Jan 30, 2023
It's almost like there's three cartels in Nigeria spearheaded by the three main tribes:

The Igbos are in charge of the drugs trade
The Yorubas into wire fraud and ritual killing
The Hausas into Kidnapping and all out terrorism.

They hardly ever interrelate. Before checking out the name, I knew it would be mostly Yorubas, same way if it were a drug related crime, I know it will be mostly Igbo names, and if it was some kidnapping or abduction, I know it's the North.

2 Likes

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Canada For $500k Fraud (pic) by Westchester(m): 5:24pm On Jan 30, 2023
Xchii:
you're the scum of not only the country but the black race, cursed tribe go and focus on your Ritual-infested shithole before Ipob terrorists butcher your head, today is Monday oh

Cursed? Hahaha is that the only thing you can come up with? We come to your land and buy up everything still buy una papa join grin you suppose dey ashame, even your papa dey happy for the ogogoro money wey Igbo man dey give the werey make him take get joy cheesy
I thank God everyday I wake up that I'm not an ewedu and amala muncher tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Notorious Armed Bandit ‘Buharin Daji’ Shot Dead In Zamfara By His Gang Member / Indian Mob Bashes Kenyan Student, Thinking She Is Nigerian - Thisday / Notorious Kidnapper & Killer, Rambo Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.