Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,084 members, 7,821,741 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:40 PM

Towels Cause Sexual Weakness - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Towels Cause Sexual Weakness (907 Views)

Is Accepting A Cheat Back Strength Or Weakness? / Young Ladies In Towels Storm Studio For Photoshoot / Laberry, Nigerian Lady's Massive Boobs Cause Stir On Instagram (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Towels Cause Sexual Weakness by BUSHYANUS(m): 9:15am On Jan 30, 2023
Stop Using Towels to dry yourself after bathing

A study I conducted has revealed that, drying oneself with a towel after bathing is an unhealthy practice; it could lead to sexual weakness and acute hernia.

"This research has taken me four years and upon finding this truth, I have buried all my towels," he iterated.

I carried this experiment with four pigs and two goats. I bathed these six animals twice daily and dried the pigs with towels.I however did not touch the goats with towels. After three years, I , noticed that, all four pigs had developed acute hernia and couldn't get erection again including even the female pig. The goats however had no hernia and had their pennisses double In size.

I am by means of this appealing for financial support to aid me send the pigs abroad for surgery and sex change, thanks for understanding. embarassed

B
Re: Towels Cause Sexual Weakness by henndukwe18: 1:36pm On Jan 30, 2023
So u re comparing us with animals
Re: Towels Cause Sexual Weakness by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jan 30, 2023
This is buullshīt
Re: Towels Cause Sexual Weakness by Adeoye11(m): 1:41pm On Jan 30, 2023
Show us research evidence, or was it individual research you did before you came to a conclusion?
Re: Towels Cause Sexual Weakness by BUSHYANUS(m): 10:14pm On Jan 31, 2023
Adeoye11:
Show us research evidence, or was it individual research you did before you came to a conclusion?

Email me
Re: Towels Cause Sexual Weakness by BUSHYANUS(m): 10:15pm On Jan 31, 2023
Killbillz:
This is buullshīt

What's your level of education?
Re: Towels Cause Sexual Weakness by BUSHYANUS(m): 10:15pm On Jan 31, 2023
henndukwe18:
So u re comparing us with animals

Nope angry

(1) (Reply)

Struggling With Madness[photo] / Can Someone Please Tell Me Why Women Steal A Lot? Why Are They So Greedy?? / Which State Is The Most Affordable To Live In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.