Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,111 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:08 AM

How Cashless System Can Help Track Election Financing In Nigeria"- Osinbajo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Cashless System Can Help Track Election Financing In Nigeria"- Osinbajo (17005 Views)

Tracking Election Financing In Nigeria Using The Cashless System: Osinbajo / We Will Do All It Takes To Secure Nigeria, Osinbajo Says / We Have Stopped ‘grand’ Corruption In Nigeria - Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Cashless System Can Help Track Election Financing In Nigeria"- Osinbajo by tegrianonigltd(m): 8:28pm On Jan 30, 2023
Gbemini:
A great betrayer of tinubu... After he fed you for so many years ... Nonsense mere vice president mr rat

He send am to school, feed and from small.
Re: How Cashless System Can Help Track Election Financing In Nigeria"- Osinbajo by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jan 30, 2023
Deputy1111:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02ekyMCBwwujCab72AZ7NRogtxn7xQn1L5aHqkLVf1TqAqKnWF5ij6yoPeUaNwTawFl&id=100068819936024&mibextid=Nif5oz

My dear Vice President...

It is a good policy but it is badly implemented.
What concerns a trader which are mostly the drivers of our economy with this policy that appears as a faceless policy?.

I as a person went to Zenith bank, Asokoro Branch today, and what I experienced has never been experienced by any citizenry of this great country before now.

How will the citizens of this country be subjected to a circumstance wherein they cannot withdraw at the counter, cannot withdraw their own hard earned money at the ATM, neither did the POS left near the banking perimeters have cash to give, they've been exhausted before noon day.

If you're to implement such a policy, it ought to have been segregated. Take for example for accounts from N100million and above could be subjected to cash withdrawal limit policy. Not someone who wants to withdraw common N5,000 to get along in life since this is how this administration has decided to treat us.

To make matter worse, it is people that have faced hardship without complaining over the period of years that are still the ones you're brushing with THIS "iron brush" with the good but faceless policy that is currently being implemented.

May God forgive you all for the untold hardship you have brought upon Nigerians.

Long Live The Federal Republic of Nigeria!
Re: How Cashless System Can Help Track Election Financing In Nigeria"- Osinbajo by Eriokanmi: 8:40pm On Jan 30, 2023
Wilson2013:
This man, Osinbajo seems to know virtually everything. I wonder why APC rigged him out at the primary. This is a national loss
Tinubu cause am.
Re: How Cashless System Can Help Track Election Financing In Nigeria"- Osinbajo by Lukuluku69(m): 9:06pm On Jan 30, 2023
jaxxy:

They are cleaning up the system. Sometimes u know smtn us wrong bt tolerate it until the right time. This creates a fair playing ground for true democracy.

It may seem hypocritical bt it's commendable.
Lol

Good luck with the cleaning then.
Re: How Cashless System Can Help Track Election Financing In Nigeria"- Osinbajo by edungene7: 9:07pm On Jan 30, 2023
Wrong title OP just say cashless policy will help track Tinubu and Atiku vote buying strategy
Re: How Cashless System Can Help Track Election Financing In Nigeria"- Osinbajo by lexy2014: 9:18pm On Jan 30, 2023
jaxxy:

They are cleaning up the system. Sometimes u know smtn us wrong bt tolerate it until the right time. This creates a fair playing ground for true democracy.

It may seem hypocritical bt it's commendable.

How are they cleaning up the system? Who and what made the system dirty?

They have been in charge of the system for 8years. Why didn't they clean it up all this while?
Re: How Cashless System Can Help Track Election Financing In Nigeria"- Osinbajo by blackboy2star(m): 9:43pm On Jan 30, 2023
Big national loss... Better than the selfish emilokan

Wilson2013:
This man, Osinbajo seems to know virtually everything. I wonder why APC rigged him out at the primary. This is a national loss
Re: How Cashless System Can Help Track Election Financing In Nigeria"- Osinbajo by newnigerdelta00: 10:48pm On Jan 30, 2023
peepydelano:
This man is stylishly anti Tinubu. Tinubu and betrayal like 5$6

Big mumu lie,all of them na Tinubu boy's.....owner nor know the game APC day play,they don't fool their self like u and peter obi
Re: How Cashless System Can Help Track Election Financing In Nigeria"- Osinbajo by asanausana91: 10:57pm On Jan 30, 2023
Everyone is happy with the cashless policy except one drug Barron. The corrupt old fool think he can use his corrupt money to buy votes for himself.
Re: How Cashless System Can Help Track Election Financing In Nigeria"- Osinbajo by Skilz4real: 11:17pm On Jan 30, 2023
sprints1:
American ass licker no wonder he couldn't win the primaries in APC. Say no to cashless policy. Money is a legal tender not an electronic bit. Useless coward. Nigeria is not america can never be even 50 years from now. With the useless financial institutions will have . debiting us anyhow.

- Only electricity to power the cashless technology is yet to be successful.
- Ordinary to transfer online last week, I request to transfer online around 5pm, the sms token came around 10pm to show the hiccups of bank technology.
- the small consumer commodities like pepper, pure water will now need online transfer.
- what of old people in the villages?

These people clamouring for cashless policies because world leaders are trying to enforce it are unwise and selfish and that is why new notes are not in circulation.
They better develop the country before following those who have developed theirs.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Cashless System Can Help Track Election Financing In Nigeria"- Osinbajo by loswhite(m): 11:36pm On Jan 30, 2023
Wilson2013:
He doesn't know anything apart from speaking good English.....lol. He is part of the failure so don't try to exempt him.
Re: How Cashless System Can Help Track Election Financing In Nigeria"- Osinbajo by iiifedimma(f): 12:20am On Jan 31, 2023
foleskay:

Wa sofo danu ni tomotomo. Eleriibu
e pain you
Re: How Cashless System Can Help Track Election Financing In Nigeria"- Osinbajo by PresidentAtiku(m): 12:47am On Jan 31, 2023
lexy2014:

Are you saying that just because of the actions of one man and a vendetta against him, cbn and the president decided to hurriedly redesign naira notes and throw the entire country into suffering?

If this Tinubu is being accused as such in your post above, didn't he put this same strategy to the advantage of buhari & osinbajo in 2015?
Buhari wants to end corruption in elections

Tinubu is terribly corrupt
Re: How Cashless System Can Help Track Election Financing In Nigeria"- Osinbajo by InvertedHammer: 12:48am On Jan 31, 2023
/

Now imagine if Osibanjo is the Presidential flag-bearer of APC. Instead they brought a senile, rickety Tinubu that has less than 10 years of productive life left in him just to continue to turn Aso Rock into a nursing home. He is another Paul Biya in the making. What happened after people ignored all the warning health and intelligence signs that Yar’Adua and Buhari presented respectively? It resulted in a cumulative 16 years wasted part of which the recalcitrant GEJ couldn’t salvage.

This begs the question: Should Nigerians be classified as Homo sapiens? I have my doubts. Homo erectus? Sure! But there is no way in hell they belong to Homo sapiens.

/
Re: How Cashless System Can Help Track Election Financing In Nigeria"- Osinbajo by lexy2014: 3:31am On Jan 31, 2023
PresidentAtiku:
Buhari wants to end corruption in elections

Tinubu is terribly corrupt
that isnt what i asked you pls. this is what i asked.
Are you saying that just because of the actions of one man and a vendetta against him, cbn and the president decided to hurriedly redesign naira notes and throw the entire country into suffering?

If this Tinubu is being accused as such in your post above, didn't he put this same strategy to the advantage of buhari & osinbajo in 2015?
Re: How Cashless System Can Help Track Election Financing In Nigeria"- Osinbajo by RealTalkNoBull: 3:50am On Jan 31, 2023
Re: How Cashless System Can Help Track Election Financing In Nigeria"- Osinbajo by thesicilian: 4:45am On Jan 31, 2023
Wilson2013:
Most Nigerians seem very intelligent until you give them the job
Re: How Cashless System Can Help Track Election Financing In Nigeria"- Osinbajo by backnbeta(f): 5:11am On Jan 31, 2023
Skilz4real:

- Only electricity to power the cashless technology is yet to be successful.
- Ordinary to transfer online last week, I request to transfer online around 5pm, the sms token came around 10pm to show the hiccups of bank technology.
- the small consumer commodities like pepper, pure water will now need online transfer.
- what of old people in the villages?

These people clamouring for cashless policies because world leaders are trying to enforce it are unwise and selfish and that is why new notes are not in circulation.
They better develop the country before following those who have developed theirs.
Even the so-called developed countries are not cashless! I still spend cash, plenty of it, when I travel! How many kidnappers or even scammers have they arrested through bank transfer? Police are still extorting innocent young boys, clearing their accounts without fear despite the record of payment. Besides, Bubu should have stopped Tinubu from buying votes for him and Osinbajo in 2019
Re: How Cashless System Can Help Track Election Financing In Nigeria"- Osinbajo by PresidentAtiku(m): 6:05am On Jan 31, 2023
lexy2014:

that isnt what i asked you pls. this is what i asked.

so should the same corrupt strategy continue because he put it in 2015
Re: How Cashless System Can Help Track Election Financing In Nigeria"- Osinbajo by jaxxy(m): 9:23am On Jan 31, 2023
lexy2014:

They have been in charge of the system for 8years. Why didn't they clean it up all this while?

Who and what made the system dirty? seems u are an enemy of democracy if u think our electoral process doesn't need improvement and cleaning up.

Anybody with ur mindset will allow criminality to run the country down because other were doing it like that b4 he came.

How do u think saner climes are better now? its by continuous improvement.
Re: How Cashless System Can Help Track Election Financing In Nigeria"- Osinbajo by jaxxy(m): 9:28am On Jan 31, 2023
Lukuluku69:

Lol

Good luck with the cleaning then.

When pdp was in power apc wanted electoral reforms now apc is in power they don't want reforms they want to corrupt the system and make it worse.

bloody hypocrites and enemies of democracy.

pdapc will be retired permanently and sent to political oblivion this coming election.
Re: How Cashless System Can Help Track Election Financing In Nigeria"- Osinbajo by Papichulostunne(m): 9:37am On Jan 31, 2023
lumaxyellow:
Cashless policy is great for Nigeria. It will definitely curb alot of things. It is even safer with less risk. It will also reduce vote buying in the coming elections.
Ransom paid to bandits also cus the who go like drop e account number to collect ransom?
Re: How Cashless System Can Help Track Election Financing In Nigeria"- Osinbajo by Collins9156(m): 9:43am On Jan 31, 2023
edungene7:
Wrong title OP just say cashless policy will help track Tinubu and Atiku vote buying strategy

You are correct
Re: How Cashless System Can Help Track Election Financing In Nigeria"- Osinbajo by lexy2014: 9:56am On Jan 31, 2023
PresidentAtiku:
so should the same corrupt strategy continue because he put it in 2015

You didn't answer the questions.

Re: How Cashless System Can Help Track Election Financing In Nigeria"- Osinbajo by lexy2014: 9:57am On Jan 31, 2023
jaxxy:

Who and what made the system dirty? seems u are an enemy of democracy if u think our electoral process doesn't need improvement and cleaning up.

Anybody with ur mindset will allow criminality to run the country down because other were doing it like that b4 he came.

How do u think saner climes are better now? its by continuous improvement.

As a friend of democracy, you really struggling to answer the questions I asked you.

Re: How Cashless System Can Help Track Election Financing In Nigeria"- Osinbajo by jaxxy(m): 10:12am On Jan 31, 2023
lexy2014:

As a friend of democracy, you really struggling to answer the questions I asked you.

I have answered ur questions. The system was dirty when they came to power and they are cleaning it up when leaving.

What is wrong with that?

Our leaders made the system dirty and our leader will also clean it up by doing the right thing.

Vote buying, rigging is a criminal offence. That's what makes it dirty.

What is difficult to comprehend in that?
Re: How Cashless System Can Help Track Election Financing In Nigeria"- Osinbajo by buhariguy(m): 10:18am On Jan 31, 2023
Wilson2013:
he should have go to another party like obi.diot.
Idiotic pigs with their foolishness
Re: How Cashless System Can Help Track Election Financing In Nigeria"- Osinbajo by buhariguy(m): 10:24am On Jan 31, 2023
Baddosqqi:

My dear Vice President...

It is a good policy but it is badly implemented.
What concerns a trader which are mostly the drivers of our economy with this policy that appears as a faceless policy?.

I as a person went to Zenith bank, Asokoro Branch today, and what I experienced has never been experienced by any citizenry of this great country before now.

How will the citizens of this country be subjected to a circumstance wherein they cannot withdraw at the counter, cannot withdraw their own hard earned money at the ATM, neither did the POS left near the banking perimeters have cash to give, they've been exhausted before noon day.

If you're to implement such a policy, it ought to have been segregated. Take for example for accounts from N100million and above could be subjected to cash withdrawal limit policy. Not someone who wants to withdraw common N5,000 to get along in life since this is how this administration has decided to treat us.

To make matter worse, it is people that have faced hardship without complaining over the period of years that are still the ones you're brushing with THIS "iron brush" with the good but faceless policy that is currently being implemented.

May God forgive you all for the untold hardship you have brought upon Nigerians.

Long Live The Federal Republic of Nigeria!
is the same osibanjo idiotic pigs are worshipping now,
A lawyer that is not good in economy.
Vote tinubu, the man that turn lagos to be the fourth largest economy in africa
Re: How Cashless System Can Help Track Election Financing In Nigeria"- Osinbajo by lexy2014: 10:39am On Jan 31, 2023
jaxxy:

I have answered ur questions. The system was dirty when they came to power and they are cleaning it up when leaving.

What is wrong with that?

Our leaders made the system dirty and our leader will also clean it up by doing the right thing.

Vote buying, rigging is a criminal offence. That's what makes it dirty.

What is difficult to comprehend in that?

I didn't ask you about vote buying or rigging and sorry you haven't answered the questions.

How are they cleaning up the system?

Who are those our leaders that made the system dirty?

Re: How Cashless System Can Help Track Election Financing In Nigeria"- Osinbajo by lexy2014: 10:41am On Jan 31, 2023
buhariguy:
is the same osibanjo idiotic pigs are worshipping now,
A lawyer that is not good in economy.
Vote tinubu, the man that turn lagos to be the fourth largest economy in africa

How did he turn Lagos to be the fourth largest economy in Africa?

Re: How Cashless System Can Help Track Election Financing In Nigeria"- Osinbajo by Lukuluku69(m): 10:45am On Jan 31, 2023
jaxxy:

When pdp was in power apc wanted electoral reforms now apc is in power they don't want reforms they want to corrupt the system and make it worse.

bloody hypocrites and enemies of democracy.

pdapc will be retired permanently and sent to political oblivion this coming election.

Of course they are all the same. How can I label someone who was a PDP Speaker of State House of Assembly for 8years and also a PDP Governor for 8 years an APC Man simply because he switches Camp to remain relevant and continue the eating at the Table?

I don't waste my time on them really. PDP/APC/LP and Co are the same thing to me.

Picking any of them is akin to asking a bone to choose a side between two dogs fighting over it. Whichever dog win, na to lick and eat the bone.

The Parties are the Dogs while Nigerians are the bones.

Cheers.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Panic In Anambra Assembly As DSS Operatives Try To Whisk Away Member-elect / "Release Our Stolen Funds" - Buhari To Switzerland President / "My Stressful PVC Registration Experience In Lagos, INEC Not Ready" - Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.