Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,473 members, 7,816,118 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:30 AM

How Cashless System Can Help Track Election Financing In Nigeria"- Osinbajo - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Cashless System Can Help Track Election Financing In Nigeria"- Osinbajo (17006 Views)

Tracking Election Financing In Nigeria Using The Cashless System: Osinbajo / We Will Do All It Takes To Secure Nigeria, Osinbajo Says / We Have Stopped ‘grand’ Corruption In Nigeria - Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Cashless System Can Help Track Election Financing In Nigeria"- Osinbajo by buhariguy(m): 12:48pm On Jan 31, 2023
Idiko1:

Arrant nonsense!!! There was Lagos before Thiefinubu was deported from USA.
how large was lagso economy before 1999
Re: How Cashless System Can Help Track Election Financing In Nigeria"- Osinbajo by lexy2014: 12:50pm On Jan 31, 2023
buhariguy:
as how. ?
he improve the economy,
or how did buhari make the economy worst
you're just repeating yourself,
I'm done with you.

I didn't ask you about buhari. I asked How did Tinubu turn Lagos to be the fourth largest economy in Africa? How did he improve the economy?
Re: How Cashless System Can Help Track Election Financing In Nigeria"- Osinbajo by tctrills: 12:58pm On Jan 31, 2023
buhariguy:
no sane nigerians will ever vote for failure obi.diot
Lool how would someone who voted 2x for Buhari know a sane man if he sees one?
Re: How Cashless System Can Help Track Election Financing In Nigeria"- Osinbajo by buhariguy(m): 1:34pm On Jan 31, 2023
lexy2014:

I didn't ask you about buhari. I asked How did Tinubu turn Lagos to be the fourth largest economy in Africa? How did he improve the economy?
how are they turning economy to first in Africa,
or how did American turn their economy to be first in the world
Re: How Cashless System Can Help Track Election Financing In Nigeria"- Osinbajo by lexy2014: 1:48pm On Jan 31, 2023
buhariguy:
how are they turning economy to first in Africa,
or how did American turn their economy to be first in the world

I didn't ask you about America. How did Tinubu turn Lagos to be the fourth largest economy in Africa? How did he improve the economy?
Re: How Cashless System Can Help Track Election Financing In Nigeria"- Osinbajo by buhariguy(m): 2:05pm On Jan 31, 2023
lexy2014:

I didn't ask you about America. How did Tinubu turn Lagos to be the fourth largest economy in Africa? How did he improve the economy?
lagos is the fourth largest economy during tinubu era
Re: How Cashless System Can Help Track Election Financing In Nigeria"- Osinbajo by Lukuluku69(m): 2:43pm On Jan 31, 2023
jaxxy:

u have send nothing bt throw out the baby and bath water. At the end of the day what is the way forward?

Has Lp been in power so why are u adding to those who have been in power and destroyed this country?

Mind u not everyone in pdp or apc are bad bt most are.

LP are not in Power but the Main Actors now have been around PDP/APC for a while. So, they are all the same.

I am not saying you shouldn't campaign for those you think will make Nigeria better, I am just saying they have been at it for a while now and no marked Improvement to see.

And it is true that not everyone in PDP and APC are bad but majority of them are bad greedy lots and the few good ones kept mute and looked on while they do all sorts.

Do you remember Woke Soyinka words? The mind in you did when you see evil around you and do nothing. Why are the good ones not saying anything when they still need the APC/PDP but speak out when they are almost out of power? Why?
Re: How Cashless System Can Help Track Election Financing In Nigeria"- Osinbajo by jaxxy(m): 2:55pm On Jan 31, 2023
Lukuluku69:

LP are not in Power but the Main Actors now have been around PDP/APC for a while. So, they are all the same.

I am not saying you shouldn't campaign for those you think will make Nigeria better, I am just saying they have been at it for a while now and no marked Improvement to see.

And it is true that not everyone in PDP and APC are bad but majority of them are bad greedy lots and the few good ones kept mute and looked on while they do all sorts.

Do you remember Woke Soyinka words? The mind in you did when you see evil around you and do nothing. Why are the good ones not saying anything when they still need the APC/PDP but speak out when they are almost out of power? Why?

Peter Obi only joined pdp in 2014 and pdp left power in 2015. He barely had any impact or influence on them.
Re: How Cashless System Can Help Track Election Financing In Nigeria"- Osinbajo by buhariguy(m): 2:58pm On Jan 31, 2023
lexy2014:

the same way other countries improve their economy to be first or second largest economy in the world or in africa
Re: How Cashless System Can Help Track Election Financing In Nigeria"- Osinbajo by buhariguy(m): 3:02pm On Jan 31, 2023
jaxxy:

Peter Obi only joined pdp in 2014 and pdp left power in 2015. He barely had any impact or influence on them.
but obi.diot left pdp may 2022
Re: How Cashless System Can Help Track Election Financing In Nigeria"- Osinbajo by jaxxy(m): 3:03pm On Jan 31, 2023
buhariguy:
but obi.diot left pdp may 2022

yes bt pdp was not in power at all.
Re: How Cashless System Can Help Track Election Financing In Nigeria"- Osinbajo by Lukuluku69(m): 3:13pm On Jan 31, 2023
jaxxy:

He joined them after he publicly vowed to remain in APGA come rain come shine.

He knew all about PDP antecedents yet decides to join.

All the best to him though.
Re: How Cashless System Can Help Track Election Financing In Nigeria"- Osinbajo by lexy2014: 3:25pm On Jan 31, 2023
buhariguy:
the same way other countries improve their economy to be first or second largest economy in the world or in africa

How did other countries improve their economy?

Re: How Cashless System Can Help Track Election Financing In Nigeria"- Osinbajo by buhariguy(m): 3:41pm On Jan 31, 2023
lexy2014:

ask other countries how they become number one in the world or in africa
Re: How Cashless System Can Help Track Election Financing In Nigeria"- Osinbajo by jaxxy(m): 3:41pm On Jan 31, 2023
Lukuluku69:

He joined them after he publicly vowed to remain in APGA come rain come shine.

He knew all about PDP antecedents yet decides to join.

All the best to him though.

I honestly don't know the details of why he left bt we know him as an individual and that helps us judge certain things.
Re: How Cashless System Can Help Track Election Financing In Nigeria"- Osinbajo by lexy2014: 3:55pm On Jan 31, 2023
buhariguy:
ask other countries how they become number one in the world or in africa

Did you ask other countries before you said they became number 1?

Re: How Cashless System Can Help Track Election Financing In Nigeria"- Osinbajo by Lukuluku69(m): 4:14pm On Jan 31, 2023
jaxxy:

I honestly don't know the details of why he left bt we know him as an individual and that helps us judge certain things.

Good luck to him.
Re: How Cashless System Can Help Track Election Financing In Nigeria"- Osinbajo by buhariguy(m): 4:44pm On Jan 31, 2023
lexy2014:

ask world bank and imf how did Lagos became the fourth largest economy in africa under tinubu
Re: How Cashless System Can Help Track Election Financing In Nigeria"- Osinbajo by lexy2014: 4:46pm On Jan 31, 2023
buhariguy:
ask world bank and imf how did Lagos became the fourth largest economy in africa under tinubu

Did you ask world bank and IMF before you concluded that Lagos is the 4th largest economy in Africa?

How did Tinubu turn Lagos to be the fourth largest economy in Africa?
Re: How Cashless System Can Help Track Election Financing In Nigeria"- Osinbajo by buhariguy(m): 4:50pm On Jan 31, 2023
lexy2014:

Did you ask world bank and IMF before you concluded that Lagos is the 4th largest economy in Africa?

yes,
Re: How Cashless System Can Help Track Election Financing In Nigeria"- Osinbajo by lexy2014: 4:51pm On Jan 31, 2023
buhariguy:
yes,

Good. Then you can answer this. How did Tinubu turn Lagos to be the fourth largest economy in Africa?
Re: How Cashless System Can Help Track Election Financing In Nigeria"- Osinbajo by buhariguy(m): 4:59pm On Jan 31, 2023
lexy2014:

Good. Then you can answer this. How did Tinubu turn Lagos to be the fourth largest economy in Africa?
ask the same world bank and imf that lagos is the fourth largest economy under tinubu,
It take tinubu intelligences to make such feat.
That is why tinubu remain the best to make nigeria great again
Re: How Cashless System Can Help Track Election Financing In Nigeria"- Osinbajo by lexy2014: 1:44am On Feb 01, 2023
buhariguy:
ask the same world bank and imf that lagos is the fourth largest economy under tinubu,
It take tinubu intelligences to make such feat.
That is why tinubu remain the best to make nigeria great again

since you say world bank and IMF told you and that "It take tinubu intelligences to make such feat.", then tell us How did Tinubu turn Lagos to be the fourth largest economy in Africa?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Unknown Gunmen Attack Custom Officers, Set Vehicle Ablaze In Ebonyi / Jonathan Commissions Armed Forces Radio Station In Abuja / Vice President Osinbajo Arrives Borno State[photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.