Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,665 members, 7,816,707 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

How Cashless System Can Help Track Election Financing In Nigeria"- Osinbajo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Cashless System Can Help Track Election Financing In Nigeria"- Osinbajo (17010 Views)

Tracking Election Financing In Nigeria Using The Cashless System: Osinbajo / We Will Do All It Takes To Secure Nigeria, Osinbajo Says / We Have Stopped ‘grand’ Corruption In Nigeria - Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Cashless System Can Help Track Election Financing In Nigeria"- Osinbajo by jahsharon: 6:32pm On Jan 30, 2023
He is very right. After Emilokan Tinubu sponsored and financed the election of Buhari and fake Pastor Judas Osinbajo, the midget get mouth to say this nonsense. Let him first go to Court and confess that his election was financed with Lagos money, then he should return every Kobo he has collected since he got into office including the Trader Moni that he embezzled. Ole Oloshi
Re: How Cashless System Can Help Track Election Financing In Nigeria"- Osinbajo by nedu666: 6:33pm On Jan 30, 2023
Nigeria is too under developed for all these cashless policy stuff

2 Likes

Re: How Cashless System Can Help Track Election Financing In Nigeria"- Osinbajo by faceland: 6:34pm On Jan 30, 2023
If only criminal were stupid and their is no such thing as "organised crime".
Re: How Cashless System Can Help Track Election Financing In Nigeria"- Osinbajo by OneCandleAway(f): 6:34pm On Jan 30, 2023
Monumenter:
What he said here actually make sense..so much brain and I wonder why him and his president still reduce this country to nearly nothingness

I heard Osinbajos team has a lot of ideas to make Nigeria better but it has to pass through the president first. And you know the president will listen to his own clique of Northern people before osinbajo.

1 Like

Re: How Cashless System Can Help Track Election Financing In Nigeria"- Osinbajo by HellVictorinho7: 6:40pm On Jan 30, 2023
post=120504897:
Anything to move our darling nation forward is all we want at [/b].

Again,
Anything to move our darling nation forward is all we want at [b]

Nigeria will be great in our lifetime whether the evil ones like it or not.

God bless the good Nigerians that pray for and want the best for our darling nation,
May the curse of the land be upon the Children of hate, frustrations and perdition that wish our country bad day in day out.
Nothing good will ever come their miserable lives.

We Rise.
in other words,....,you eat chicken
Re: How Cashless System Can Help Track Election Financing In Nigeria"- Osinbajo by Onarabu: 6:42pm On Jan 30, 2023
peepydelano:
This man is stylishly anti Tinubu. Tinubu and betrayal like 5$6

He's their suspect, even FFK stylishly said it that they know who is fuelling the cash and fuel scarcity.
Re: How Cashless System Can Help Track Election Financing In Nigeria"- Osinbajo by caye(m): 6:42pm On Jan 30, 2023
With cashless economy, be prepared for a fascist world rule, where:

- you can be rendered cancelled and poor overnight for comments on social media. You can be made not to have anything, by an unregulated persecutors.

- if you don't support LGBTQ, you can be persecuted

- the financial terrorists called IMF and world Bank can simply make a country extremely wealthy by simply adding mere zeros to their deposits at the detriment of the less wealthy nations.

1 Like

Re: How Cashless System Can Help Track Election Financing In Nigeria"- Osinbajo by HellVictorinho7: 6:43pm On Jan 30, 2023
There is more to nairaland than what osinbajo is saying
Re: How Cashless System Can Help Track Election Financing In Nigeria"- Osinbajo by HellVictorinho7: 6:46pm On Jan 30, 2023
There is more to nairaland than what osinbajo is saying
Re: How Cashless System Can Help Track Election Financing In Nigeria"- Osinbajo by EDOLUWA: 6:46pm On Jan 30, 2023
God bless Osinbajo 1
Re: How Cashless System Can Help Track Election Financing In Nigeria"- Osinbajo by BeardedmeatR(m): 6:51pm On Jan 30, 2023
Good talk but no political will to back it up. When offenders are arrested, a call from above quickly set them Free.

Osubande, go rest. You are part of the establishment.
Re: How Cashless System Can Help Track Election Financing In Nigeria"- Osinbajo by akpunda86: 6:54pm On Jan 30, 2023
Deputy1111:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02ekyMCBwwujCab72AZ7NRogtxn7xQn1L5aHqkLVf1TqAqKnWF5ij6yoPeUaNwTawFl&id=100068819936024&mibextid=Nif5oz

What cashless society while many bank apps are frustrating us.I was transferred 20k since morning to zenith bank so that I buy EEDC token and up till now I'm in darkness,no credit meanwhile Bo credit
Re: How Cashless System Can Help Track Election Financing In Nigeria"- Osinbajo by MightyHand(m): 7:00pm On Jan 30, 2023
For efficiency of the cashless policy and to be stress free for the citizen, I challenge the CBN to bring down charges incur on transfers through USSD and Mobile banking to the barest minimum

i.e

amount less then #10,000 =0% charges
Above10,000 - 50,000 = 0.002% charge...

By doing this, I thing it'll encourage SME and farmers market
Re: How Cashless System Can Help Track Election Financing In Nigeria"- Osinbajo by lexy2014: 7:07pm On Jan 30, 2023
lumaxyellow:
Cashless policy is great for Nigeria. It will definitely curb alot of things. It is even safer with less risk. It will also reduce vote buying in the coming elections.

What are the many things cashless policy will curb? How is it safer and less risky? So the major reason for the emergency cashless policy is to prevent vote buying?
Re: How Cashless System Can Help Track Election Financing In Nigeria"- Osinbajo by lexy2014: 7:09pm On Jan 30, 2023
post=120504897:
Anything to move our darling nation forward is all we want at [/b].

Again,
Anything to move our darling nation forward is all we want at [b]

Nigeria will be great in our lifetime whether the evil ones like it or not.

God bless the good Nigerians that pray for and want the best for our darling nation,
May the curse of the land be upon the Children of hate, frustrations and perdition that wish our country bad day in day out.
Nothing good will ever come their miserable lives.

We Rise.

But earlier, you were looking for dual citizenship
Re: How Cashless System Can Help Track Election Financing In Nigeria"- Osinbajo by lexy2014: 7:12pm On Jan 30, 2023
Wilson2013:
This man, Osinbajo seems to know virtually everything. I wonder why APC rigged him out at the primary. This is a national loss

Which everything does he know? How did he use that knowledge to the benefit of Nigerians?

How did APC rig him out of the primaries?

If he was rigged out in the APC primaries, why didn't he decamp to test his popularity somewhere else as obi did?

1 Like

Re: How Cashless System Can Help Track Election Financing In Nigeria"- Osinbajo by favour32(m): 7:12pm On Jan 30, 2023
With the less cash amount (redesigned
naira) wey dey Tinubu and Atiku hands,
dem fit dey give their urchins N500 each as vote buying grin grin
...and settle the rest in the form of gifts as many dey hungry, food materials nor dey ruled out.
Re: How Cashless System Can Help Track Election Financing In Nigeria"- Osinbajo by phorget(m): 7:14pm On Jan 30, 2023
Wilson2013:
This man, Osinbajo seems to know virtually everything. I wonder why APC rigged him out at the primary. This is a national loss

All thanks to the greedy corky old man.
Re: How Cashless System Can Help Track Election Financing In Nigeria"- Osinbajo by Gozac: 7:15pm On Jan 30, 2023
peepydelano:
This man is stylishly anti Tinubu. Tinubu and betrayal like 5$6
You are a very intelligent guy, it's really good that's coming from the mouth of one of Tinubu's men. Atiku is the next president
Re: How Cashless System Can Help Track Election Financing In Nigeria"- Osinbajo by nerdjared: 7:16pm On Jan 30, 2023
Buhari allowed Tinubu to use bullion van for his election in 2019, e reach Tinubu turn Buhari say no more bullion van. Which kind wahala be this for Tinubu
Re: How Cashless System Can Help Track Election Financing In Nigeria"- Osinbajo by lexy2014: 7:17pm On Jan 30, 2023
PresidentAtiku:
Osinbajo

Even you?

Una wan kill Tinubu?

Well, you all saw the hundreds and thousands of dollars Tinubu shared during primary elections and have now imagined what he has planned to do at the election proper.

His is never the peoples choice but he has sooo much wealth without a known source of income

Are you saying that just because of the actions of one man and a vendetta against him, cbn and the president decided to hurriedly redesign naira notes and throw the entire country into suffering?

If this Tinubu is being accused as such in your post above, didn't he put this same strategy to the advantage of buhari & osinbajo in 2015?
Re: How Cashless System Can Help Track Election Financing In Nigeria"- Osinbajo by Maazieze(m): 7:17pm On Jan 30, 2023
i still dont get why this guy wasnt the APC flag bearer, you can even find obidients commending his efforts, meanwhile balablue is sleeping
Re: How Cashless System Can Help Track Election Financing In Nigeria"- Osinbajo by CandleEyes(m): 7:20pm On Jan 30, 2023
We need to be careful I this country about all this Western ideas because I suspect 50 % that Osinbajo is a Western puppet and a Illumina**
Re: How Cashless System Can Help Track Election Financing In Nigeria"- Osinbajo by darklord12: 7:26pm On Jan 30, 2023
Just few more months to vacate this seat that is making you cr##zy.
Re: How Cashless System Can Help Track Election Financing In Nigeria"- Osinbajo by darklord12: 7:29pm On Jan 30, 2023
OneCandleAway:

I heard Osinbajos team has a lot of ideas to make Nigeria better but it has to pass through the president first. And you know the president will listen to his own clique of Northern people before osinbajo.
Which idea and which team? Is he not the vice president.
Re: How Cashless System Can Help Track Election Financing In Nigeria"- Osinbajo by alezzy13: 7:29pm On Jan 30, 2023
Wilson2013:

Just sad 🥺
Re: How Cashless System Can Help Track Election Financing In Nigeria"- Osinbajo by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jan 30, 2023
Gozac:

You are a very intelligent guy, it's really good that's coming from the mouth of one of Tinubu's men. Atiku is the next president
Check well bro, I’m a core Atiku person.
Re: How Cashless System Can Help Track Election Financing In Nigeria"- Osinbajo by Elidrisy20: 7:57pm On Jan 30, 2023
You still no dey hear word abi?
Re: How Cashless System Can Help Track Election Financing In Nigeria"- Osinbajo by Lukuluku69(m): 8:01pm On Jan 30, 2023
jaxxy:

Osinbajo didn't ask for, intruct and need the bullion van. That was tinubus idea for purely selfish reasons and to counter the pdp vote buying also.

Yes there was massive vote buying by apc and pdp bt not from Osinbajo himself and he honestly didn't need it.

Now he is speaking out to remove such illegal advantage practices from both parties.

Of course he did ask anyone to order for Bullion Vans. I am sure he did not.

I am only pointing out his silence on same matter for years now only for him to find his voice when he is about leaving the same Office that Tinubu countered the PDP from getting with their own Cash from Osinbajo.

It is akin to running with the hares and bitting with the hounds.
Re: How Cashless System Can Help Track Election Financing In Nigeria"- Osinbajo by jaxxy(m): 8:08pm On Jan 30, 2023
Lukuluku69:

Of course he did ask anyone to order for Bullion Vans. I am sure he did not.

I am only pointing out his silence on same matter for years now only for him to find his voice when he is about leaving the same Office that Tinubu countered the PDP from getting with their own Cash from Osinbajo.

It is akin to running with the hares and bitting with the hounds.

They are cleaning up the system. Sometimes u know smtn us wrong bt tolerate it until the right time. This creates a fair playing ground for true democracy.

It may seem hypocritical bt it's commendable.
Re: How Cashless System Can Help Track Election Financing In Nigeria"- Osinbajo by SKIBiNSKI(m): 8:16pm On Jan 30, 2023
Yea forking right! The same way NIN and BVN helped to track criminals and fraudsters. Joke of the new year. grin grin Nigeria is a fantastically corrupt nation, they can never be no corruptible.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bank, Insurance, Electricity Workers Vow To Join NLC 2-day Warning Strike / I Have Chosen To Vote For GEJ - Ibinabo Fiberesima / Fulani Herdsmen: Northern Elders Disown Paul Unongo Over Comment On Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.