Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,600 members, 7,816,492 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:53 AM

How Cashless System Can Help Track Election Financing In Nigeria"- Osinbajo - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Cashless System Can Help Track Election Financing In Nigeria"- Osinbajo (17009 Views)

Tracking Election Financing In Nigeria Using The Cashless System: Osinbajo / We Will Do All It Takes To Secure Nigeria, Osinbajo Says / We Have Stopped ‘grand’ Corruption In Nigeria - Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Cashless System Can Help Track Election Financing In Nigeria"- Osinbajo by jaxxy(m): 10:53am On Jan 31, 2023
Lukuluku69:

Of course they are all the same. How can I label someone who was a PDP Speaker of State House of Assembly for 8years and also a PDP Governor for 8 years an APC Man simply because he switches Camp to remain relevant and continue the eating at the Table?

I don't waste my time on them really. PDP/APC/LP and Co are the same thing to me.

Picking any of them is akin to asking a bone to choose a side between two dogs fighting over it. Whichever dog win, na to lick and eat the bone.

The Parties are the Dogs while Nigerians are the bones.

Cheers.

u have send nothing bt throw out the baby and bath water. At the end of the day what is the way forward?

Has Lp been in power so why are u adding to those who have been in power and destroyed this country?

Mind u not everyone in pdp or apc are bad bt most are.
Re: How Cashless System Can Help Track Election Financing In Nigeria"- Osinbajo by jaxxy(m): 10:55am On Jan 31, 2023
lexy2014:

I didn't ask you about vote buying or rigging and sorry you haven't answered the questions.

How are they cleaning up the system?

Who are those our leaders that made the system dirty?

They have been in charge of the system for 8years. Why didn't they clean it up all this while?

Ok seems ur one of those who like repeating questions like they lack basic comprehension.

voting buying abd rigging is what makes elections dirty.

Read my previous response again slowly.

Have a nice day.
Re: How Cashless System Can Help Track Election Financing In Nigeria"- Osinbajo by lexy2014: 10:57am On Jan 31, 2023
jaxxy:

Ok seems ur one of those who like repeating questions like they lack basic comprehension.

voting buying abd rigging is what makes elections dirty.

Read my previous response again slowly.

Have a nice day.

That isn't what I asked you.

They have been in charge of the system for 8years. Why didn't they clean it up all this while?
Re: How Cashless System Can Help Track Election Financing In Nigeria"- Osinbajo by jaxxy(m): 10:57am On Jan 31, 2023
lexy2014:

That isn't what I asked you.

joker.
Re: How Cashless System Can Help Track Election Financing In Nigeria"- Osinbajo by buhariguy(m): 11:08am On Jan 31, 2023
lexy2014:

How did he turn Lagos to be the fourth largest economy in Africa?
tell us the GDP of lagos before 1999
Re: How Cashless System Can Help Track Election Financing In Nigeria"- Osinbajo by lexy2014: 11:13am On Jan 31, 2023
jaxxy:

joker.

But you are the one running from simple questions. Who is now the joker?

Re: How Cashless System Can Help Track Election Financing In Nigeria"- Osinbajo by lexy2014: 11:16am On Jan 31, 2023
buhariguy:
tell us the GDP of lagos before 1999

Its because you know the GDP of Lagos before 1999 that why I asked you "How did he turn Lagos to be the fourth largest economy in Africa?"

Pls take note of the word "How". Your post is about the "what".
Re: How Cashless System Can Help Track Election Financing In Nigeria"- Osinbajo by buhariguy(m): 11:20am On Jan 31, 2023
lexy2014:

Its because you know the GDP of Lagos before 1999 that why I asked you "How did he turn Lagos to be the fourth largest economy in Africa?"

you can help me with the difference before tinubu and after tinubu
Re: How Cashless System Can Help Track Election Financing In Nigeria"- Osinbajo by lexy2014: 11:23am On Jan 31, 2023
buhariguy:
you can help me with the difference before tinubu and after tinubu

Its because you know the GDP of Lagos before 1999 and after that why I asked you "How did he turn Lagos to be the fourth largest economy in Africa?"

Re: How Cashless System Can Help Track Election Financing In Nigeria"- Osinbajo by jaxxy(m): 11:27am On Jan 31, 2023
lexy2014:

But you are the one running from simple questions. Who is now the joker?

But u are the one running from answers. Keep repeating urself.
Re: How Cashless System Can Help Track Election Financing In Nigeria"- Osinbajo by buhariguy(m): 11:27am On Jan 31, 2023
jaxxy:

u have send nothing bt throw out the baby and bath water. At the end of the day what is the way forward?

Has Lp been in power so why are u adding to those who have been in power and destroyed this country?

Mind u not everyone in pdp or apc are bad bt most are.
has tinubu ever be a part of any federal government,
But obi was part of federal government under jonathan
Re: How Cashless System Can Help Track Election Financing In Nigeria"- Osinbajo by jaxxy(m): 11:29am On Jan 31, 2023
buhariguy:
has tinubu ever be a part of any federal government,
But obi was part of federal government under jonathan

how was obi part of federal government pls.

tinubu is part of buharis government. his boys he handpicked are in Buhari's government.
Re: How Cashless System Can Help Track Election Financing In Nigeria"- Osinbajo by buhariguy(m): 11:34am On Jan 31, 2023
lexy2014:

Its because you know the GDP of Lagos before 1999 and after that why I asked you "How did he turn Lagos to be the fourth largest economy in Africa?"

from the current position, you can differentiate from the current GDP and 1999 GDP
Re: How Cashless System Can Help Track Election Financing In Nigeria"- Osinbajo by buhariguy(m): 11:37am On Jan 31, 2023
jaxxy:

how was obi part of federal government pls.

tinubu is part of buharis government. his boys he handpicked are in Buhari's government.
tinubu is not a Minister or a committee members or a chairman of any agency,
But obi serve in committee and agency under pdp led federal government
Re: How Cashless System Can Help Track Election Financing In Nigeria"- Osinbajo by Idiko1: 11:40am On Jan 31, 2023
Why are the moronic elites in Nigeria delve into issues that only address their political interest? All this goon could think about a cashless society is election. Nigeria does not have the rudimentary infrastructure to adopt such intensive system.
Re: How Cashless System Can Help Track Election Financing In Nigeria"- Osinbajo by lexy2014: 11:40am On Jan 31, 2023
buhariguy:
from the current position, you can differentiate from the current GDP and 1999 GDP

I didn't ask you about GDP. My question is How did he turn Lagos to be the fourth largest economy in Africa? are you saying you have no idea how he did it?
Re: How Cashless System Can Help Track Election Financing In Nigeria"- Osinbajo by lexy2014: 11:41am On Jan 31, 2023
jaxxy:

But u are the one running from answers. Keep repeating urself.

Can you show me the answers to the questions?

Re: How Cashless System Can Help Track Election Financing In Nigeria"- Osinbajo by jaxxy(m): 11:43am On Jan 31, 2023
buhariguy:
tinubu is not a Minister or a committee members or a chairman of any agency,
But obi serve in committee and agency under pdp led federal government

Obi was in APGA and only joined pdp is 2014.

tinubu and his boys brought in Buhari's government. his boys held major positions in Buhari's government and they did nothing bt steal to send to lagos.
Re: How Cashless System Can Help Track Election Financing In Nigeria"- Osinbajo by jaxxy(m): 11:43am On Jan 31, 2023
lexy2014:

Can you show me the answers to the questions?

Clown.
Re: How Cashless System Can Help Track Election Financing In Nigeria"- Osinbajo by lexy2014: 11:44am On Jan 31, 2023
jaxxy:

Clown.

Can u show me the answers to the questions?

Re: How Cashless System Can Help Track Election Financing In Nigeria"- Osinbajo by buhariguy(m): 11:47am On Jan 31, 2023
lexy2014:

I didn't ask you about GDP. My question is How did he turn Lagos to be the fourth largest economy in Africa? are you saying you have no idea how he did it?
that is how to rate performance,
Tinubu create enabling environment to improve the lives of igbos in Lagos.
And lagos is now the fourth largest economy in africa
Re: How Cashless System Can Help Track Election Financing In Nigeria"- Osinbajo by jaxxy(m): 11:48am On Jan 31, 2023
lexy2014:

Can u show me the answers to the questions?

When Obi is President I will show u. just be patient.
Re: How Cashless System Can Help Track Election Financing In Nigeria"- Osinbajo by lexy2014: 11:49am On Jan 31, 2023
buhariguy:

I didn't ask you to rate performance. I asked How did he turn Lagos to be the fourth largest economy in Africa?
Re: How Cashless System Can Help Track Election Financing In Nigeria"- Osinbajo by lexy2014: 11:50am On Jan 31, 2023
jaxxy:

When Obi is President I will show u. just be patient.

Is it obi that you earlier said is cleaning up the system?

Re: How Cashless System Can Help Track Election Financing In Nigeria"- Osinbajo by jaxxy(m): 12:02pm On Jan 31, 2023
lexy2014:

I'm sure u can read and comprehend?
Re: How Cashless System Can Help Track Election Financing In Nigeria"- Osinbajo by lexy2014: 12:04pm On Jan 31, 2023
jaxxy:

I'm sure u can read and comprehend?

Am sure you should be asking yourself same question.

Re: How Cashless System Can Help Track Election Financing In Nigeria"- Osinbajo by buhariguy(m): 12:04pm On Jan 31, 2023
lexy2014:

I didn't ask you to rate performance. I asked How did he turn Lagos to be the fourth largest economy in Africa?
the lagos economy were turned to be the fourth largest economy

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How Cashless System Can Help Track Election Financing In Nigeria"- Osinbajo by lexy2014: 12:19pm On Jan 31, 2023
buhariguy:
the lagos economy were turned to be the fourth largest economy
Very good. How did Tinubu turn Lagos to be the fourth largest economy in Africa?
Re: How Cashless System Can Help Track Election Financing In Nigeria"- Osinbajo by Idiko1: 12:24pm On Jan 31, 2023
buhariguy:

Arrant nonsense!!! There was Lagos before Thiefinubu was deported from USA.
Re: How Cashless System Can Help Track Election Financing In Nigeria"- Osinbajo by tctrills: 12:33pm On Jan 31, 2023
post=120504897:
Anything to move our darling nation forward is all we want at [/b].

Again,
Anything to move our darling nation forward is all we want at [b]

Nigeria will be great in our lifetime whether the evil ones like it or not.

God bless the good Nigerians that pray for and want the best for our darling nation,
May the curse of the land be upon the Children of hate, frustrations and perdition that wish our country bad day in day out.
Nothing good will ever come their miserable lives.

We Rise.
Nigeria would never be great if you continue to vote for the wrong people are blame your problems on the so called children of hate. It took only 8 years for more than 50 million Nigerians to become poor. Keep voting for the wrong people and talking about children of hate.
Re: How Cashless System Can Help Track Election Financing In Nigeria"- Osinbajo by buhariguy(m): 12:45pm On Jan 31, 2023
lexy2014:

Very good. How did Tinubu turn Lagos to be the fourth largest economy in Africa?
as how. ?
he improve the economy,
or how did buhari make the economy worst
you're just repeating yourself,
I'm done with you.
Re: How Cashless System Can Help Track Election Financing In Nigeria"- Osinbajo by buhariguy(m): 12:47pm On Jan 31, 2023
tctrills:

Nigeria would never be great if you continue to vote for the wrong people are blame your problems on the so called children of hate. It took only 8 years for more than 50 million Nigerians to become poor. Keep voting for the wrong people and talking about children of hate.
no sane nigerians will ever vote for failure obi.diot

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

An Imperfect Democracy Is Better Than A Perfect Military Dictatorship - Omokri / Complete The 2nd Niger Bridge & Enugu Airport- Ohanaeze To Buhari / Obama Okays Buhari’s Agenda For Defeating Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.