Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,999 members, 7,817,953 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

Message To The Guy Whose Girlfriend Was Slapped by a cultist - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Message To The Guy Whose Girlfriend Was Slapped by a cultist (5651 Views)

Reply From The Guy Whose Claim To Jilt A Girl On His Wedding Day!! / My Girlfriend Was Used For Money Rituals, Now She Has Complications / Don't Date A Guy Whose Mattress Is On The Floor,they Are Not Ready For Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Message To The Guy Whose Girlfriend Was Slapped by a cultist by DannyWalker: 10:13pm On Jan 30, 2023
DonOG

https://www.nairaland.com/7546884/how-handled-cultist-slapped-girlfriend

I will tell you this sir.

Clearly you handled this shit like a damn coward.

Listen to this, a man is worthy of respect and honour when he shows an enemy that he is capable of dangerous actions. Not all situations demand peace solutions and this one was definitely not one.

You had a very big advantage which were your military friends.... Cult boys will never fvck with military men.

If your military friends had hurt that guy for slapping your woman I can assure you that he will avoid her till the end of his life.

If the army had invaded that school because of that guy, your girl will be feared.

The last thing he would do will be to touch her again when you are not around because he knows that he might lose his life.

You probably do not understand the psychology of the human mind and how to paralyzes men with fear.

If you did, you wouldn't let that shit slide, because that nigga will still bully your girl because he has not received a scar on him that warns him not to enter your territory.

So I must say this... You are a coward until you show the tenacity or capacity to be dangerous to other men.

#Peace

MODIFIED

some of you are saying the cultists will d this and that... Lol. You don't understand human beings

This is not even about the girl anymore

When men come in face of danger something must happen, action or silence. This particular issue was not one to be silent about.

Cult boys like this can only understand one language and it is a language that hurts them and inflicts fear. Boys like these are meant to tamed not negotiate peace because they are brutes and do not understand the essence of peace.

I have said my own sha... His girlfriend will still be bullied

I have a saying that goes thus "There are two ways to defeat an enemy, make them an offer they can't refuse or overwhelm them with violence".

Some people even misunderstood my article... I am not saying he should kill them, having them arrested and dealt with and to sign undertaking is enough to tame them.

Some of you in the comments are real cowards... You are talking about cultists like they are your God, so because cultists are dangerous we should not treat their fvck up, we should allow them continue their evil, we should now before them when we see them. Omo jus shut the fvck up

51 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Message To The Guy Whose Girlfriend Was Slapped by a cultist by Madridstar(m): 10:25pm On Jan 30, 2023
It may seems he acted cowardly, but peace is the best option. Those army friends will not be on speed dail next time it happens. Those army guys may also be cult guys, funny if the turns out to be same cult as those guys, them no ddy use 2hot heads take settle gbese. The important thing from his story, his babe wont collect slap again. Girls like it when their guy come check them in school, to avoid all this confrontation, she should come track you, if you are not driving.

4 Likes

Re: Message To The Guy Whose Girlfriend Was Slapped by a cultist by VeryWickedGoat: 10:29pm On Jan 30, 2023
Madridstar:
It may seems he acted cowardly, but peace is the best option. Those army friends will not be on speed daily next time it happens. Those army guys may also be cult guys, funny if the turns out to be same cult as those guys, them no ddy use 2hot heads take settle gbese. My 2cent

Enlighten us about what a military man still needs cult for when he has joined the greatest cult in the world?

57 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Message To The Guy Whose Girlfriend Was Slapped by a cultist by Madridstar(m): 10:31pm On Jan 30, 2023
VeryWickedGoat:

Enlighten us about what a military man still needs cult for when he has joined the greatest cult in the world?
most of this force men, were cultists before they join the milirary, if those guys happens to be the same cult group with them, nothing them go do those guys. Them matter fit escalate pass watin you dey think. So na to apply wisdom.

3 Likes

Re: Message To The Guy Whose Girlfriend Was Slapped by a cultist by VeryWickedGoat: 10:33pm On Jan 30, 2023
Madridstar:
most of this force men, were cultists before they join the milirary, if those guys happens to be the same cult group with them, nothing them go do those guys. Them matter fit escalate pass watin you dey think. No cap.

You know nothing.
Dem never born any cultist near a military man except its a fake soldier.

You must live in a rural area full of beer parlours.

53 Likes 1 Share

Re: Message To The Guy Whose Girlfriend Was Slapped by a cultist by Madridstar(m): 10:35pm On Jan 30, 2023
VeryWickedGoat:

You know nothing.

You must live in a rural area.
read what I said, I was only giving other options, if those soldiers come be cultists also. Those him militray friends, fit make ordinary slap turn another thing for the school.
Re: Message To The Guy Whose Girlfriend Was Slapped by a cultist by Jamesbiodun(m): 10:37pm On Jan 30, 2023
VeryWickedGoat:

You know nothing.

You must live in a rural area full of beer parlours.
Let's forget cult issues, you never see where dem break bottle for soldier head before abi...

2 Likes

Re: Message To The Guy Whose Girlfriend Was Slapped by a cultist by Pierocash(m): 10:38pm On Jan 30, 2023
He could have used the military advantage to the fullest,pick them to the barracks, use the military letter head paper to write the school authority , involve the police and make them and their families take an undertaken should anything happens to her, him,and her family plus close associate ,they will face severe consequences. Quote me,they will never cross her part believe me

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Message To The Guy Whose Girlfriend Was Slapped by a cultist by VeryWickedGoat: 10:38pm On Jan 30, 2023
Madridstar:
read what I said, I was only giving other options, if those soldiers come be cultists also. Those him militray friends, fit make ordinary slap turn another thing for the school.

Soldiers cannot be cultists.
You no dey hear word?! angry

22 Likes

Re: Message To The Guy Whose Girlfriend Was Slapped by a cultist by VeryWickedGoat: 10:39pm On Jan 30, 2023
Jamesbiodun:

Let's forget cult issues, you never see where dem break bottle for soldier head before abi...

Anybody can beat up a soldier if you are stronger than him. They are not made of adamantium.

3 Likes

Re: Message To The Guy Whose Girlfriend Was Slapped by a cultist by jomarick(m): 10:41pm On Jan 30, 2023
Op you do not know what you are talking about. That guy said his girlfriend has few months to graduate, do u know how these guys operates? They could hire a gang from another school and make sure the girl is badly hurt without them even being the culprit.

Running away from a fight does not make one a coward, I have heard of people who killed people or lost thier life because of #100 change.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Message To The Guy Whose Girlfriend Was Slapped by a cultist by Madridstar(m): 10:44pm On Jan 30, 2023
VeryWickedGoat:

lol. dey play. Which of the soldiers you think say them the post go maiduguri. Dey play.
Re: Message To The Guy Whose Girlfriend Was Slapped by a cultist by funshint(m): 10:45pm On Jan 30, 2023
Pierocash:
He could have used the military advantage to the fullest,pick them to the barracks, use the military letter head paper to write the school authority , involve the police and make them and their families take an undertaken should anything happens to her, him,and her family plus close associate ,they will face severe consequences. Quote me,they will never cross her part believe me
You don't know anything...it's even an illegal act for soldiers to go apprehend and arrest civilians. The best he can do is to arrest them and take them to the nearest Police station or their School security.
Re: Message To The Guy Whose Girlfriend Was Slapped by a cultist by JoeRizzla(m): 10:47pm On Jan 30, 2023
Tho I don't like fighting for a woman in anyway because it's just your turn to enjoy and move on but he should have used his military friends to his advantage they will even be greeting the girl when they meet unexpectedly. Cultists fears any on military uniform even if it's police

19 Likes

Re: Message To The Guy Whose Girlfriend Was Slapped by a cultist by Madridstar(m): 10:48pm On Jan 30, 2023
funshint:

You don't know anything...it's even an illegal act for soldiers to go apprehend and arrest civilians. The best he can do is to arrest them and take them to the nearest Police station or their School security.
those soldiers will only course problem, when dust settle, it will be between the girl, senate and cultists.
Those soldiers will say, them no leave baracks that day.
Re: Message To The Guy Whose Girlfriend Was Slapped by a cultist by Ehmmah588(m): 10:48pm On Jan 30, 2023
Something like this happened in ph many years ago.....Long story short,the boyfriend was tracked down to Lagos and butchered by hit squad who still remain unknown till date...The girl was devastated but by the next yr,she travelled out and married a white guy who's doing well.....So who lose

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Message To The Guy Whose Girlfriend Was Slapped by a cultist by Young03(m): 10:49pm On Jan 30, 2023
I cannot have the kind of patience that he had.

One small cultist boy cane in full war regalia with gun to attack me at the shop

I spoke with him in a calm way and he left

The next time we met, I was already prepared myself

Well I pulled out

He was shocked that I could do that

He only said

Remember say fûck up no de sawa.

He de give me 20 miles away

I was ready to kill him that day

The guy didn't make use of his powers which are those his friends.

4 Likes

Re: Message To The Guy Whose Girlfriend Was Slapped by a cultist by kakaaa77: 10:52pm On Jan 30, 2023
sometimes the way some people process things I feel like God should really go back to the workshop again angry
Re: Message To The Guy Whose Girlfriend Was Slapped by a cultist by fman(m): 11:08pm On Jan 30, 2023
VeryWickedGoat:

dey play. So u no know say many force men are cultists...
Even some Governors where cultist during their University days.
Cultism has infiltrated every nook and cranny of government offices.

1 Like

Re: Message To The Guy Whose Girlfriend Was Slapped by a cultist by toujurs: 11:14pm On Jan 30, 2023
VeryWickedGoat:

Look at what this mumu is saying, Some of these military guys, are thieves as well not just cultists, especially those ones that went for 6 months drilling.
Re: Message To The Guy Whose Girlfriend Was Slapped by a cultist by jumper524(m): 11:26pm On Jan 30, 2023
Many people on frontage are claiming wisdom, but I call it short-sightedness.
You had the opportunity to tame the stupidity of a nuisance you let it slide.
Tommorow, they'll brag about how the military feared them and apologise, how they are feared in the school and the story continues.
Your kid Bro would get into the school and actions like this would make him admire cultist since they are most feared and hell become a victim of your negligence indirectly.

When you have the opportunity to deal with a nuisance, be brutal about it cos that's the language they understand the most.
The non violent ones always control the group of violent ones through a precise and very dangerous message.

Congratulations on embolding more cultist.

9 Likes

Re: Message To The Guy Whose Girlfriend Was Slapped by a cultist by Yusufisraelj(m): 11:40pm On Jan 30, 2023
@DannyWalker

You're somewhat right but again, in combat you calculate your odds before engaging the enemy.

The first thing to do when engaging in fights with ladies that have had history with cult people is to deescalate the issue, never get into fights if you're not sure of your odds against them.

The more important thing to do is to make a strategic come back, like making sure the school authority gets to know of thier antics and make them sign undertaking that nothing happens to the lady in or outside school because they'll be the first culprits to be picked up if anything ever happens to her.

Making decisions based on emotions seldom yield the desire results. Again realise that the OP you're talking about is even more deadly than the cult guys, I know this bkos in the face of overwhelming power the man who show's restraint is more powerful and more capable of bringing you more harm, if he decides on it.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Message To The Guy Whose Girlfriend Was Slapped by a cultist by Yusufisraelj(m): 11:46pm On Jan 30, 2023
Pierocash:

Brilliant, that's what I would have done, this is very strategic, when Someone proofs to be deadly you respond with equal or more deadly force, that way they know what they're up against.

This is the first rule of retaliatory combat.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Message To The Guy Whose Girlfriend Was Slapped by a cultist by 4ward4: 11:54pm On Jan 30, 2023
I sense a baby speaking , it is obvious you never grew amidst cultists. Some of us did and had friends who joined while growing up … Cultist have no limitation, do not man up to them … The best was to act like a coward and save his future and that of his girl .
People a Dey burn down a whole family house despite the presence of officers..

5 Likes

Re: Message To The Guy Whose Girlfriend Was Slapped by a cultist by Georgekyrian(m): 11:55pm On Jan 30, 2023
DannyWalker:
DonOG

https://www.nairaland.com/7546884/how-handled-cultist-slapped-girlfriend

I will tell you this sir.

Clearly you handled this shit like a damn coward.

Listen to this, a man is worthy of respect and honour when he shows an enemy that he is capable of dangerous actions. Not all situations demand peace solutions and this one was definitely not one.

You had a very big advantage which were your military friends.... Cult boys will never fvck with military men.

If your military friends had hurt that guy for slapping your woman I can assure you that he will avoid her till the end of his life.

If the army had invaded that school because of that guy, your girl will be feared.

The last thing he would do will be to touch her again when you are not around because he knows that he might lose his life.

You probably do not understand the psychology of the human mind and how to paralyzes men with fear.

If you did, you wouldn't let that shit slide, because that nigga will still bully your girl because he has not received a scar on him that warns him not to enter your territory.

So I must say this... You are a coward until you show the tenacity or capacity to be dangerous to other men.

#Peace

I’m sorry but let me boast small, I’m a full Jew man, but be you anyhow cultists, you must gimme me my way, I can beat my chest and say it. You cannot be a cultist and win me wey be Jew, Psychologically I have more advantage than you..
Many times I fought with some during my school days and they begged later due to my lines of action.
You be man, you get soldiers nearby and they slap your woman, you come and be doing peace, Ah cowardly action Nwanne (Men of actions are favored by goddess of goodluck)..
I love that I grow in Onitsha 👌🏻

3 Likes

Re: Message To The Guy Whose Girlfriend Was Slapped by a cultist by blahc007: 12:01am On Jan 31, 2023
VeryWickedGoat:

They didn't tell you were most of Dem came from before upgrading to uniform.....de Play bro...u are new to de system

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Message To The Guy Whose Girlfriend Was Slapped by a cultist by Georgekyrian(m): 12:01am On Jan 31, 2023
4ward4:
I sense a baby speaking , it is obvious you never grew amidst cultists. Some of us did and had friends who joined while growing up … Cultist have no limitation, do not man up to them … The best was to act like a coward and save his future and that of his girl .
People a Dey burn down a whole family house despite the presence of officers..

Then you don’t know what make you a man, do you know as a neutral man, you have more coordination to conceal a weapon for protection than a cutltist.. You go do peace but do some actions first,
if Army no fear them, then find those SARS with 8 magazine for rifle pursue them and make sure you catch them oo for undertaking

2 Likes

Re: Message To The Guy Whose Girlfriend Was Slapped by a cultist by KnowledgeIsVast(m): 12:02am On Jan 31, 2023
VeryWickedGoat:

Obonte
Re: Message To The Guy Whose Girlfriend Was Slapped by a cultist by blahc007: 12:03am On Jan 31, 2023
Pierocash:
All this for a girl?
Well, if the girl won't misbehave later naa

3 Likes

Re: Message To The Guy Whose Girlfriend Was Slapped by a cultist by Georgekyrian(m): 12:07am On Jan 31, 2023
Pierocash:

This is what a man is expected to do, it may cost you small money but Guy do actions first.. talking talking can come later

1 Like

Re: Message To The Guy Whose Girlfriend Was Slapped by a cultist by Georgekyrian(m): 12:08am On Jan 31, 2023
blahc007:

All this for a girl?
Well, if the girl won't misbehave later naa

I swear, but I sense this is a lasting relationship that may lead to marriage since his friend know her,, soo..
Re: Message To The Guy Whose Girlfriend Was Slapped by a cultist by blahc007: 12:10am On Jan 31, 2023
VeryWickedGoat:

U sha no read wetin de guy wrote....
Well, try harder in your argument.....atleast I know some.....

Some mumu boys wey been harras me for jakande estate ejigbo some years ago, na em I later see one for uniform after about a year after....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dudes That Do This Should Be Dumped / Photo:comic Actor , Afonja Olaniyi Aka Sanyeri Wed Omolara / What Kinda Fruit Are You???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.