Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,774 members, 7,831,489 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:39 PM

Message To The Guy Whose Girlfriend Was Slapped by a cultist - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Message To The Guy Whose Girlfriend Was Slapped by a cultist (5688 Views)

Reply From The Guy Whose Claim To Jilt A Girl On His Wedding Day!! / My Girlfriend Was Used For Money Rituals, Now She Has Complications / Don't Date A Guy Whose Mattress Is On The Floor,they Are Not Ready For Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Message To The Guy Whose Girlfriend Was Slapped by a cultist by Chamakh93: 2:10pm On Jan 31, 2023
is like u pple don't know all these cult boys o, they are very heartless. if they can't get you they go for your family. I remember one time that the parents of a lecturer was killed in ilorin. they smashed the head of both father and mother . till today , nobody was apprehended.
Re: Message To The Guy Whose Girlfriend Was Slapped by a cultist by okrikaboi: 2:22pm On Jan 31, 2023
TheboyGhost:

Even in some situations your street smart sons will be taught by you that not all wars are wars in reality....

Shebi?

Except the girl is just loot, but if she is an investment he should treat the boy Bleep up with the soldiers or at least threaten him or else the boy will this time calm down and plan something more evil for the girl because at this point she has become office. You no get OT bro forget,,, every school cultist is afraid of the military their number 1 will give order for him to avoid the girl totally. Na make Dem dey call una Jew and sheep
Re: Message To The Guy Whose Girlfriend Was Slapped by a cultist by TheboyGhost(m): 2:38pm On Jan 31, 2023
okrikaboi:

Except the girl is just loot, but if she is an investment he should treat the boy Bleep up with the soldiers or at least threaten him or else the boy will this time calm down and plan something more evil for the girl because at this point she has become office. You no get OT bro forget,,, every school cultist is afraid of the military their number 1 will give order for him to avoid the girl totally. Na make Dem dey call una Jew and sheep

Hahahaha Issues dey

Efficient man like me Jew and Sheep plus no OT.

No vex brotherman 🙏
Re: Message To The Guy Whose Girlfriend Was Slapped by a cultist by Yusufisraelj(m): 3:37pm On Jan 31, 2023
April4th:

And what would the school authorities do? Remember most cultist are either rusticated or expelled, but they still hang around the campus causing mayhem.

This where police will be useful.
Re: Message To The Guy Whose Girlfriend Was Slapped by a cultist by Keniwit(m): 3:43pm On Jan 31, 2023
The matter just get as e be jare...When I was reading the guys's write up yesterday it was really annoying to be. But deep inside of me I knew he did d right thing..We only have 8% of people like him in this country

1 Like

Re: Message To The Guy Whose Girlfriend Was Slapped by a cultist by ComputerOperato: 4:00pm On Jan 31, 2023
DannyWalker:
DonOG

https://www.nairaland.com/7546884/how-handled-cultist-slapped-girlfriend

I will tell you this sir.

Clearly you handled this shit like a damn coward.

Listen to this, a man is worthy of respect and honour when he shows an enemy that he is capable of dangerous actions. Not all situations demand peace solutions and this one was definitely not one.

You had a very big advantage which were your military friends.... Cult boys will never fvck with military men.

If your military friends had hurt that guy for slapping your woman I can assure you that he will avoid her till the end of his life.

If the army had invaded that school because of that guy, your girl will be feared.

The last thing he would do will be to touch her again when you are not around because he knows that he might lose his life.

You probably do not understand the psychology of the human mind and how to paralyzes men with fear.

If you did, you wouldn't let that shit slide, because that nigga will still bully your girl because he has not received a scar on him that warns him not to enter your territory.

So I must say this... You are a coward until you show the tenacity or capacity to be dangerous to other men.

#Peace

Exactly what I said.
He should have had them picked up.
Their parents picked up.
Their HOD and school authorities informed.
Let them sign an undertaken.
Thats all.
The matter vex me walahi.

Now he has handed the girl over to them.
She will just give in to their advances coz she has no recourse.
And they will fukc her tire.

PS; Before you say cult power kinikan.
Them never jam ni o.
Them dey run from military walahi.

Chamakh93:
is like u pple don't know all these cult boys o, they are very heartless. if they can't get you they go for your family

Sure.
Sebi dem too get parents? Brothers? Sisters?
Walahi, dem never jam.
But if you no get military backing, just walk away.

Modified:
Fighting anyone, for a girlfriend is not worth it anyway.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Message To The Guy Whose Girlfriend Was Slapped by a cultist by WantsandMore: 6:08pm On Jan 31, 2023
DannyWalker:
DonOG

Listen to this, a man is worthy of respect and honour when he shows an enemy that he is capable of dangerous actions. Not all situations demand peace solutions and this one was definitely not one.

You had a very big advantage which were your military friends.... Cult boys will never fvck with military men.

If your military friends had hurt that guy for slapping your woman I can assure you that he will avoid her till the end of his life.

If the army had invaded that school because of that guy, your girl will be feared.

The last thing he would do will be to touch her again when you are not around because he knows that he might lose his life.

You probably do not understand the psychology of the human mind and how to paralyzes men with fear.

If you did, you wouldn't let that shit slide, because that nigga will still bully your girl because he has not received a scar on him that warns him not to enter your territory.

So I must say this... You are a coward until you show the tenacity or capacity to be dangerous to other men.

#Peace

MODIFIED

some of you are saying the cultists will d this and that... Lol. You don't understand human beings

This is not even about the girl anymore

When men come in face of danger something must happen, action or silence. This particular issue was not one to be silent about.

Cult boys like this can only understand one language and it is a language that hurts them and inflicts fear. Boys like these are meant to tamed not negotiate peace because they are brutes and do not understand the essence of peace.

I have said my own sha... His girlfriend will still be bullied

I have a saying that goes thus "There are two ways to defeat an enemy, make them an offer they can't refuse or overwhelm them with violence".

Some people even misunderstood my article... I am not saying he should kill them, having them arrested and dealt with and to sign undertaking is enough to tame them.

Some of you in the comments are real cowards... You are talking about cultists like they are your God, so because cultists are dangerous we should not treat their fvck up, we should allow them continue their evil, we should now before them when we see them. Omo jus shut the fvck up
the truth is you r right, I feel your pain as a fellow man, but more often than not, retreat doesn't always mean surrender, a man must never acts out of emotions but strategy, I commended the op for choosing peace instead considering violence which was warranted, however, just like Jesus said, when someone slaps you on the right cheek offer the left, this is something that is almost impossible to practice due to our ancestral savagery of fight(revenge) or flight from the days of our ancestors but necessary to evolve.
Re: Message To The Guy Whose Girlfriend Was Slapped by a cultist by IceColdVeins(m): 6:40pm On Jan 31, 2023
okrikaboi:

I swear, na Wetin me self dey talk, arrange heavy military, go carry the number 1, make am sign undertaken, case closed.
Re: Message To The Guy Whose Girlfriend Was Slapped by a cultist by Mercury12(m): 6:50pm On Jan 31, 2023
Yusufisraelj:
@DannyWalker

You're somewhat right but again, in combat you calculate your odds before engaging the enemy.

The first thing to do when engaging in fights with ladies that have had history with cult people is to deescalate the issue, never get into fights if you're not sure of your odds against them.

The more important thing to do is to make a strategic come back, like making sure the school authority gets to know of thier antics and make them sign undertaking that nothing happens to the lady in or outside school because they'll be the first culprits to be picked up if anything ever happens to her.

Making decisions based on emotions seldom yield the desire results. Again realise that the OP you're talking about is even more deadly than the cult guys, I know this bkos in the face of overwhelming power the man who show's restraint is more powerful and more capable of bringing you more harm, if he decides on it.

Well said

1 Like

Re: Message To The Guy Whose Girlfriend Was Slapped by a cultist by franklingud(m): 8:40pm On Jan 31, 2023
That's how cultism and it's activities was drastically reduced in ESUT 2014 because the hoodlums raped an army colonel's daughter and she reported to her colonel father.

You can imagine what happened later... 🤣🤣🤣🤣.

Cultists dey fear army well well

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Message To The Guy Whose Girlfriend Was Slapped by a cultist by Bintabisiriyu2: 8:48pm On Jan 31, 2023
VeryWickedGoat:

You must live in a rural area full of beer parlours.
my bele o
Re: Message To The Guy Whose Girlfriend Was Slapped by a cultist by osmosis101(m): 10:35pm On Jan 31, 2023
A COWARD TO THE CORE[b]A COWARD TO THE CORE[/b]A COWARD TO THE CORE
Re: Message To The Guy Whose Girlfriend Was Slapped by a cultist by osmosis101(m): 10:37pm On Jan 31, 2023
HE NEVA KNW SAY MILITARY NA LEGALISED CONFRATE
Re: Message To The Guy Whose Girlfriend Was Slapped by a cultist by Sucre6: 6:14am On Feb 01, 2023
seanwilliam:

My brother , even if she’s my wife, I will devise a means to settle the issues amicably.

I can’t risk my life or that of my loved ones just to massage my ego. I hate living in fear . If to say na man to man fight now, well it’s either you beat me or I beat you , but in such situation, you can’t win the case atall

People wey get connection pass federal government . Maybe the op is talking about secondary schools cultism

Don't mind him.
While I was in the university, I have friends from all confraternities, I know how they operate and op don't have idea what he's saying, they could be on your trial for more than 3 years any small slip off, you are a gonner
Re: Message To The Guy Whose Girlfriend Was Slapped by a cultist by Nobody: 10:37am On Feb 06, 2023
DannyWalker:
DonOG

#Peace

MODIFIED

some of you are saying the cultists will d this and that... Lol. You don't understand human beings

This is not even about the girl anymore

When men come in face of danger something must happen, action or silence. This particular issue was not one to be silent about.

Cult boys like this can only understand one language and it is a language that hurts them and inflicts fear. Boys like these are meant to tamed not negotiate peace because they are brutes and do not understand the essence of peace.

I have said my own sha... His girlfriend will still be bullied

I have a saying that goes thus "There are two ways to defeat an enemy, make them an offer they can't refuse or overwhelm them with violence".

Some people even misunderstood my article... I am not saying he should kill them, having them arrested and dealt with and to sign undertaking is enough to tame them.

Some of you in the comments are real cowards... You are talking about cultists like they are your God, so because cultists are dangerous we should not treat their fvck up, we should allow them continue their evil, we should now before them when we see them. Omo jus shut the fvck up

Most stupid thing I've read. So, he should endanger his life cuz of pussy. Most of y'all overate this vagina. You think women really care about y'all?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Craziest Thing A Visitor Did In Your House? / Interracial Relationships Revisited / You Love Her, But She Has A Boyfriend! What Next?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.