Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,471 members, 7,816,116 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:22 AM

Message To The Guy Whose Girlfriend Was Slapped by a cultist - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Message To The Guy Whose Girlfriend Was Slapped by a cultist (5646 Views)

Reply From The Guy Whose Claim To Jilt A Girl On His Wedding Day!! / My Girlfriend Was Used For Money Rituals, Now She Has Complications / Don't Date A Guy Whose Mattress Is On The Floor,they Are Not Ready For Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Message To The Guy Whose Girlfriend Was Slapped by a cultist by seanwilliam(m): 2:47am On Jan 31, 2023
Honestly speaking from the comments on front page, it’s safe to conclude that some of you are kids.

He who fights and runs , lives to fight another day .. the best way to win some battles is never to start atall .

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Message To The Guy Whose Girlfriend Was Slapped by a cultist by seanwilliam(m): 2:53am On Jan 31, 2023
Pierocash:
He could have used the military advantage to the fullest,pick them to the barracks, use the military letter head paper to write the school authority , involve the police and make them and their families take an undertaken should anything happens to her, him,and her family plus close associate ,they will face severe consequences. Quote me,they will never cross her part believe me
Lol . Easier said than though.
Most of you go just come online and talk wetin Dey available for una mouth .

Going through all that when at the end your life or her life is not safe? Doing that for someone that might end up getting pregnant for one of them? Or someone that will quickly move on if you lose your life?
Do you even know those you’re dealing with ? people that’ are not afraid to lose their lives ?
Never fight a man who has nothing to lose ,

Incase you find yourself in similar situation next time , please act like a corward, if you don’t pity your life , please pity your loved ones..

Besides , a girlfriend is not worth taking that kind of risk for no matter how much you love her . Ok ?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Message To The Guy Whose Girlfriend Was Slapped by a cultist by tradepunter: 3:00am On Jan 31, 2023
This is a useless article.... One of the rules of the army is not to engage in civilian activities or issues.

They are always required to refer cases to the police because that's the police jurisdiction and not the army's.

More cases of soldier civilian issue was handled when I served in the military police. Don't for once think those soldiers that beat up someone or are called into an all out fight don't have a case file.

That show of strength is allowed but they are dealt with internally via disciplinary committee within

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Message To The Guy Whose Girlfriend Was Slapped by a cultist by Slynation(m): 3:07am On Jan 31, 2023
Young03:
I cannot have the kind of patience that he had.

One small cultist boy cane in full war regalia with gun to attack me at the shop

I spoke with him in a calm way and he left

The next time we met, I was already prepared myself

Well I pulled out

He was shocked that I could do that

He only said

Remember say fûck up no de sawa.

He de give me 20 miles away

I was ready to kill him that day

The guy didn't make use of his powers which are those his friends.
They go still come reason your matter.

1 Like

Re: Message To The Guy Whose Girlfriend Was Slapped by a cultist by michlins(m): 3:29am On Jan 31, 2023
If he had fought and died, you will blame him for dying for a woman who is not his wife. Who never see fight dey shout for war

6 Likes

Re: Message To The Guy Whose Girlfriend Was Slapped by a cultist by jasent(m): 4:38am On Jan 31, 2023
DannyWalker:
DonOG

https://www.nairaland.com/7546884/how-handled-cultist-slapped-girlfriend

I will tell you this sir.

Clearly you handled this shit like a damn coward.

Listen to this, a man is worthy of respect and honour when he shows an enemy that he is capable of dangerous actions. Not all situations demand peace solutions and this one was definitely not one.

You had a very big advantage which were your military friends.... Cult boys will never fvck with military men.

If your military friends had hurt that guy for slapping your woman I can assure you that he will avoid her till the end of his life.

If the army had invaded that school because of that guy, your girl will be feared.

The last thing he would do will be to touch her again when you are not around because he knows that he might lose his life.

You probably do not understand the psychology of the human mind and how to paralyzes men with fear.

If you did, you wouldn't let that shit slide, because that nigga will still bully your girl because he has not received a scar on him that warns him not to enter your territory.

So I must say this... You are a coward until you show the tenacity or capacity to be dangerous to other men.

#Peace
Nigerians and misuse of military. Is there any law that says you should take military to arrest a civilian? Can't he report to police or DSS?

1 Like

Re: Message To The Guy Whose Girlfriend Was Slapped by a cultist by Nobody: 6:07am On Jan 31, 2023
Madridstar:
It may seems he acted cowardly, but peace is the best option. Those army friends will not be on speed dail next time it happens. Those army guys may also be cult guys, funny if the turns out to be same cult as those guys, them no ddy use 2hot heads take settle gbese. The important thing from his story, his babe wont collect slap again. Girls like it when their guy come check them in school, to avoid all this confrontation, she should come track you, if you are not driving.
Arrest the cultists.Put them for police cell,Make them call their parents and school authority and make them to sign undertaking never to hurt her.Is that one too difficult?

2 Likes

Re: Message To The Guy Whose Girlfriend Was Slapped by a cultist by Nobody: 6:21am On Jan 31, 2023
If iam your GF,, I would be gone by now,,,, what a coward..... wetin concern me self. No Time for infections except she's a Virgin
Re: Message To The Guy Whose Girlfriend Was Slapped by a cultist by Nobody: 6:22am On Jan 31, 2023
Slynation:
there's a way you carry yourself,, even cult guys go dey avoid u...u never see anything
Re: Message To The Guy Whose Girlfriend Was Slapped by a cultist by ogkrakkid(m): 6:32am On Jan 31, 2023
DannyWalker:
DonOG

Listen to this, a man is worthy of respect and honour when he shows an enemy that he is capable of dangerous actions. Not all situations demand peace solutions and this one was definitely not one.

You had a very big advantage which were your military friends.... Cult boys will never fvck with military men.

If your military friends had hurt that guy for slapping your woman I can assure you that he will avoid her till the end of his life.

If the army had invaded that school because of that guy, your girl will be feared.

The last thing he would do will be to touch her again when you are not around because he knows that he might lose his life.

You probably do not understand the psychology of the human mind and how to paralyzes men with fear.

If you did, you wouldn't let that shit slide, because that nigga will still bully your girl because he has not received a scar on him that warns him not to enter your territory.

So I must say this... You are a coward until you show the tenacity or capacity to be dangerous to other men.

#Peace
UNCLE!!!!!
UNCLE!!!!!
UNCLE! !!!!
hmmmmmmm. I called you enough to hear me. Listen and listen good so that your days might be long as it's written in your book of destiny.
NEVER EVER take up a fight for a gurl if she's not your family(wife).look for another means to solve it.

2 Likes

Re: Message To The Guy Whose Girlfriend Was Slapped by a cultist by Nobody: 6:53am On Jan 31, 2023
DannyWalker:
DonOG

#Peace

sorry to say, U no get sense! that's y wisdom is faraway from u, let me ask u a question, how many man can u even kill, if u go about fighting everybody that insults u, how many are u going to kill? av u killed b4? U re d coward, strength should be used to defend the weak, Like d Igbo would says "Mmadu ole ka-ega egbule" OP said is not every attack that demands a response, is not every dog dat barks at u that u go after, smtyms u look at the bigger picture unlike u that can't see past ur nose, u re defending a girl, that's not even ur sister or wife, for the guy to av d guts t slap her meant sth was going on, that she's obviously not telling OP, OP did great given the situation and his assumptions were correct, u re d coward, fighting to massage ur ego and pride in front of a woman, oya go and work as as personal protection guard in school ni, u no get work?

6 Likes

Re: Message To The Guy Whose Girlfriend Was Slapped by a cultist by Young03(m): 6:53am On Jan 31, 2023
Slynation:

Them no born them well

He be boy for game
Re: Message To The Guy Whose Girlfriend Was Slapped by a cultist by Sucre6: 6:58am On Jan 31, 2023
Ehmmah588:
Something like this happened in ph many years ago.....Long story short,the boyfriend was tracked down to Lagos and butchered by hit squad who still remain unknown till date...The girl was devastated but by the next yr,she travelled out and married a white guy who's doing well.....So who lose

Some people dont know anything about cultism, when they mark you for destruction, Nah only God fit save you, they could track you all the way to Dubai self, they have network like guys trafficking drugs, I am speaking out of experience, the best way to handle it is just let it slid

You would become a collateral damage.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Message To The Guy Whose Girlfriend Was Slapped by a cultist by Sucre6: 7:00am On Jan 31, 2023
Heathrow44:

sorry to say, U no get sense! that's y wisdom is faraway from u, let me ask u a question, how many man can u even kill, if u go about fighting everybody that insults u, how many are u going to kill? av u killed b4? U re d coward, strength should be used to defend the weak, Like d Igbo would says "Mmadu ole ka-ega egbule" OP said is not every attack that demands a response, is not every dog dat barks at u that u go after, smtyms u look at the bigger picture unlike u that can't see past ur nose, u re defending a girl, that's not even ur sister or wife, for the guy to av d guts t slap her meant sth was going on, that she's obviously not telling OP, OP did great given the situation and his assumptions were correct, u re d coward, fighting to massage ur ego and pride in front of a woman, oya go and work as as personal protection guard in school ni, u no get work?

Don't reply him, he's a kid maybe, I have experienced cult war before, you can't just win, at the end of the day, u kill some, others continue to hunt you, you become restless and afraid all the time the circle continues,

I can't risk my life for woman in such manner when she Is not my wife, God forbid

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Message To The Guy Whose Girlfriend Was Slapped by a cultist by Sucre6: 7:03am On Jan 31, 2023
Revolution2022:
Arrest the cultists.Put them for police cell,Make them call their parents and school authority and make them to sign undertaking never to hurt her.Is that one too difficult?

😂😂😂😂😂

U never know anything, cult have network pass MTN, they could arrange a killer squad to track and kill her at home even when school.is not on session, they could come as armed robbers, baba just leave matter to rest.

During my university days, someone did similar thing and they waited patiently for him until we all graduated just after convocation, killer squad tracked him down and butchered him, cult people are heartless, you never see anything Nah why u dey argue

4 Likes

Re: Message To The Guy Whose Girlfriend Was Slapped by a cultist by Sucre6: 7:05am On Jan 31, 2023
jomarick:
Op you do not know what you are talking about. That guy said his girlfriend has few months to graduate, do u know how these guys operates? They could hire a gang from another school and make sure the girl is badly hurt without them even being the culprit.

Running away from a fight does not make one a coward, I have heard of people who killed people or lost thier life because of #100 change.

Oil dey your head bro, how many you want even fight abi kill,

Cult people way no value their lives and they could monitor you for weeks, months or even years before launching revenge attack on you, the best thing to do is choose your fight wisely.
No be every fight u go fight if you want to live long

3 Likes

Re: Message To The Guy Whose Girlfriend Was Slapped by a cultist by Sucre6: 7:08am On Jan 31, 2023
seanwilliam:
Honestly speaking from the comments on front page, it’s safe to conclude that some of you are kids.

He would fight and run lives to fight another day .. the best way to win some battles is never to start atall .

Kids full here I tell you, they don't know how the real life works, that guy use ancient wisdom to escaped a doom that was arranged for him. I would do same too, Nah mumu dey fight cultist, people way no value their lives, how many u fit kill before they kill you self

3 Likes

Re: Message To The Guy Whose Girlfriend Was Slapped by a cultist by Tallesty1(m): 7:30am On Jan 31, 2023
Pierocash:
He could have used the military advantage to the fullest,pick them to the barracks, use the military letter head paper to write the school authority , involve the police and make them and their families take an undertaken should anything happens to her, him,and her family plus close associate ,they will face severe consequences. Quote me,they will never cross her part believe me
Cultists don't like peace, they will milk you. The story is not over yet.
They came for me when I was new in this place, at first I chose the peace route but the harassment kept coming. They will try to "obtain me" wherever they see me and I will sort it amicably foolishly. It got to a point that they started coming to my house to look for me.
Knocking them out or sending them sleep wouldn't be a problem, what I fear was their coming back in groups.

So I talked to someone who happens to know their leader. I met the man and he said that what the boys were doing was criminal that the group don't steal. He blamed me for being a coward. We exchanged contacts, he said I should a make a statement with one of them and then call him immediately.

I got home and called the number to know if he'd answer. He did.

So one evening like that, I was seeing a lady off when 3 small boys blocked us and demanded for our phones. Fast fast the lady don run hide behind me. Equality no dey reach them in this kind of issue. I told her not to say a word while I sized the boys up to know if they were armed. Nothing like that.

I started begging them, the plan was to separate them so that I can take one out without the interference of the other two. One on one or maybe two on one, I am good but three against one is a bad idea, though fights like this usually end up being two against one, the last person usually runs.

I took the phone from the lady and told him to come and collect it, the mumu fell for it. I lifted the phone up when he was close and he looked up, exposing his throat for me. I punched his Adam's apple and sent him chocking. before the other two could understand what was happening, I was already one of them, the third person fled.

I followed the lady to her house and called the man from there, he was impressed. Long story short, the issued was resolved. No more harassment and they call me senior man whenever we met on the road or viewing center.

I still buy them drinks or smokes on good days and in the right place or squeeze something into their palms on a very good day because I always like settling the street but nobody, from that day till today has ever had the mind to ask me for anything let alone obtain it by force

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Message To The Guy Whose Girlfriend Was Slapped by a cultist by Pierocash(m): 7:42am On Jan 31, 2023
funshint:

You don't know anything...it's even an illegal act for soldiers to go apprehend and arrest civilians. The best he can do is to arrest them and take them to the nearest Police station or their School security.
you are a dumb ass that knows nothing. Even you can arrest a criminal,the law permits you to do that.

So you didn't read the part I said involve the police right?

So if you are North Korea's President,if US bully you ,you succumb , coward. Ordinary cult boys is what is making you all to cringe. Who told you they don't like their own lives too. Which foolish cult boy will go ahead to kill a victim when they know their identity is already known ,and their own parents will also be messed up for their own foolishness?

2 Likes

Re: Message To The Guy Whose Girlfriend Was Slapped by a cultist by T0BY(m): 7:45am On Jan 31, 2023
Don't mind em. I will never engage in such battle for a woman that will definitely misbehave later. i rather do it for my own fellow man. It's better to apply wisdom and be safe.
seanwilliam:

Going through all that when at the end your life or her life is not safe? Doing that for someone that might end up getting pregnant for one of them? Or someone that will quickly move on if you lose your life?
Do you even know those you’re dealing with ? people that’ are not afraid to lose their lives ?

Incase you find yourself in similar situation next time , please act like a corward, if you don’t pity your life , please pity your loved ones..

Besides , a girlfriend is not worth taking that kind of risk for no matter how much you love her . Ok ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Message To The Guy Whose Girlfriend Was Slapped by a cultist by Qatar2022: 7:51am On Jan 31, 2023
Pierocash:
Aftet using military power what next? Do you think they will not disturb the girl again? You people should sense at times
Re: Message To The Guy Whose Girlfriend Was Slapped by a cultist by Pierocash(m): 7:55am On Jan 31, 2023
seanwilliam:

You are such a coward. We've dealt with area boys that tried that with a guy close to me . Area boys are more brutal because most of them are cult boys too,mostly Eiye or aye. When they almost asked him to either move out of that area or get killed. We dealt with them baba,the baale signed undertaken on their behalf.

Which foolish cult boy will go kill a victim when they know that their identity is already known. When you pick them up, involve the school,pick their parents ,and probably even their entire family, let them take undertaken . Tell me how foolish they will be to still go ahead and allow any of their cartel member hurt their victim when they know they and their parents will pay. If you are a cult boy,you better don't dare hurt someone with military support or you and your generation will never live to tell the story .

I am from a military background,don't mess up with such people,you get it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Message To The Guy Whose Girlfriend Was Slapped by a cultist by akwesenana: 8:04am On Jan 31, 2023
Captain save a hoe you might just get shot in the face.
Re: Message To The Guy Whose Girlfriend Was Slapped by a cultist by Kingluqman(m): 8:09am On Jan 31, 2023
All of you sha wan make this guy die young grin
Re: Message To The Guy Whose Girlfriend Was Slapped by a cultist by Pierocash(m): 8:09am On Jan 31, 2023
Qatar2022:

Aftet using military power what next? Do you think they will not disturb the girl again? You people should sense at times
No they will not. Who told you they don't value their own lives too? Arrest ,and arraign them in court and see how they cry and beg.

No cuit boy will go hurt a victim when they know their identity is already known and their parents have also signed undertaken.

They use fear and intimidation to enslave their victims ,that is the weapon they have. If you pass them that message that you also have capacity to inflict them damage,you will see how they will avoid you

2 Likes

Re: Message To The Guy Whose Girlfriend Was Slapped by a cultist by ClearDway4me: 8:10am On Jan 31, 2023
Op, the fight is baseless and the guy has done the best thing.
Assuming the girl is his relation, it would have been another story.
He apply wisdom in the matter
Re: Message To The Guy Whose Girlfriend Was Slapped by a cultist by BluntTheApostle(m): 8:21am On Jan 31, 2023
DannyWalker:
DonOG

#Peace

He was not doing it for himself but for the girl.

You people make rash decisions and end up costing someone else his or her life or peace of mind.

Hope you know that cultists nowadays have tentacles that go beyond the university? You even have indigenes who are cultists as well. So, even if you round up all the cultists in the school, how do you round up those who are indigenes?

I leave you with this proverb from the legendary Chinua Achebe:

It is sometimes good to be brave and courageous, but sometimes it is better to be a coward. We often stand in the compound of the fool and point at the ruins where a brave man used to live. He who has never submitted to anything will one day submit to his burial mat.

2 Likes

Re: Message To The Guy Whose Girlfriend Was Slapped by a cultist by KAM3KAZI: 8:26am On Jan 31, 2023
Alot of people are not as smart as they make themselves think they are.
Okay,you called the military and they came and did gra gra inside school,cool,what about outside?
What about when you're not around?
What about when they come and corner you alone since you have showed your face? How many of them do you even know sef,those bastard that happen to sprawn new members as the old ones get killed or arrested, do you know how many of they are in your own street sef.
Funny enough whatever beef that they have with the girl will be minor to what you would entangle yourself in when you decide to act senselessly.
Those bastard never go one on one,they are always in a group and that makes them the real cowards.
The guy has military connect doesn't make him part of the military,if anything happens to him the military won't really be perturbed so what leverage do you really have in this situation.

1 Like

Re: Message To The Guy Whose Girlfriend Was Slapped by a cultist by JohnOkolo: 8:28am On Jan 31, 2023
VeryWickedGoat:

Soldiers cannot be cultists.
You no dey hear word?! angry

Oga get sense nah. Many Soldiers nah cultists not before joing army but after, this is what I know
Re: Message To The Guy Whose Girlfriend Was Slapped by a cultist by DannyWalker: 8:35am On Jan 31, 2023
Yusufisraelj:
@DannyWalker

You're somewhat right but again, in combat you calculate your odds before engaging the enemy.

The first thing to do when engaging in fights with ladies that have had history with cult people is to deescalate the issue, never get into fights if you're not sure of your odds against them.

The more important thing to do is to make a strategic come back, like making sure the school authority gets to know of thier antics and make them sign undertaking that nothing happens to the lady in or outside school because they'll be the first culprits to be picked up if anything ever happens to her.

Making decisions based on emotions seldom yield the desire results. Again realise that the OP you're talking about is even more deadly than the cult guys, I know this bkos in the face of overwhelming power the man who show's restraint is more powerful and more capable of bringing you more harm, if he decides on it.
. You have a good point...

This is not action to be taken by emotions but action to change motive. If he had processed to paralyzing their over confidence then he could proceed to having them sign undertaking.

2 Likes

Re: Message To The Guy Whose Girlfriend Was Slapped by a cultist by April4th(m): 8:38am On Jan 31, 2023
Yusufisraelj:
@DannyWalker

You're somewhat right but again, in combat you calculate your odds before engaging the enemy.

The first thing to do when engaging in fights with ladies that have had history with cult people is to deescalate the issue, never get into fights if you're not sure of your odds against them.

The more important thing to do is to make a strategic come back, like making sure the school authority gets to know of thier antics and make them sign undertaking that nothing happens to the lady in or outside school because they'll be the first culprits to be picked up if anything ever happens to her.

Making decisions based on emotions seldom yield the desire results. Again realise that the OP you're talking about is even more deadly than the cult guys, I know this bkos in the face of overwhelming power the man who show's restraint is more powerful and more capable of bringing you more harm, if he decides on it.

And what would the school authorities do? Remember most cultist are either rusticated or expelled, but they still hang around the campus causing mayhem.
Re: Message To The Guy Whose Girlfriend Was Slapped by a cultist by obinna58(m): 8:44am On Jan 31, 2023
In as much as he looked like a coward, that’s another coward trying to initiate fight over a puccy

A girlfriend fight is not a worthy fight, making peace is the best

If you fight and gets disfigured or dies she’ll leave for exact same reason

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Okafor’s Law Not Working. / Handsome, Cute,fine+beautiful,pretty Whats The Difference In Meaning? / Help!! Please How Can I Add Muscles To Look Good.?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.