Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,643 members, 7,823,830 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:11 PM

Is This Not A Trap? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This Not A Trap? (438 Views)

Is This A Trap? (Picture attached) / Lady Uses Sex To Trap Lover Wanted For Fraud / My Girlfriend's Hot Friend Was Trying To Seduce Me..and It Was All A Trap? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This Not A Trap? by Chemlite: 11:28pm On Jan 30, 2023
Two days ago, my caretaker met me that he wants to reconnect our light that was disconnected on the 8th Dec, 2022. That each tenant will pay 2k.

Before the light was disconnected, nepa officials (old name ) informed my neighbour that, we are owing two months. He was the only one on ground, moreover, caretaker travelled. I can't speak for everyone, but I do pay my bills.

So I asked, why was the light disconnected when we aren't owing in the first place? His reply wasn't convincing, so I told him, I don't have money for that as now. Well. .., he left.

Just this afternoon, I went home to pick up something, only to meet caretaker babe dey behave funny towards me. She said if I don't mind, she will lend me the money, when I get, make I give her. She also warned me not to let her guy know about it.

I have made up my mind that, whenever someone's babe, wife, daughter or sister cross the line, that kpekus must be knacked. I saw it as green light, ask her to come in, she did without hesitating, so I collect. ..

As for the money, my real me prevail so I refused it. She left happily. IS THAT NOT A TRAP?

I made that resolution because a girl later hated me for not collecting, when she offered it freely, though different scenario. I felt she was too young blablabla... In short, I regretted my action, let's leave that for another day.

I do bad?
If you were in my shoe will U collect both or none?

Pls your advice needed, I no understand the smile on her face....
Re: Is This Not A Trap? by YinkaOlusesi16(m): 11:32pm On Jan 30, 2023
Don't fall for your caretaker gf, she will trap you, My brother Get sense ooooooooo, nah 2023 we dey ooo
Re: Is This Not A Trap? by Chemlite: 11:41pm On Jan 30, 2023
YinkaOlusesi16:
Don't fall for your caretaker gf, she will trap you, My brother Get sense ooooooooo, nah 2023 we dey ooo

Wetin surprise me be say, we hardly talk, aside normal greeting, good morning or good evening.

All the same, thanks.
Re: Is This Not A Trap? by chatinent: 12:25am On Jan 31, 2023
Dey drink original ethanol bro..all these mixed kaikai no dey make sense.

1 Like

Re: Is This Not A Trap? by Chemlite: 5:53pm On Jan 31, 2023
chatinent:
Dey drink original ethanol bro..all these mixed kaikai no dey make sense.

Hmmm, you are right! Just that everything happened very fast. I don't want to loose guard or taken unaware!

(1) (Reply)

. / Lady Passes Out After Crying Non-stop Over Valentineā€™s Day Heartbreak (video) / What Are The Things Still Keeping Your Relationship Alive (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.