Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,809 members, 7,827,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:33 PM

New Naira: Racketeering Booms In Lagos, Abuja, Anambra - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / New Naira: Racketeering Booms In Lagos, Abuja, Anambra (19823 Views)

How Toxic E-waste From High-income Countries Booms In Nigerian Market / Forex Racketeering: CBN Fines Banks, Bdcs Hundreds Of Millions For Infraction / Sugarcane Business Booms In Plateau (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Naira: Racketeering Booms In Lagos, Abuja, Anambra by Kingspin(m): 7:08am On Jan 31, 2023
The banks are working with the politicians to frustrate the process.

1 Like

Re: New Naira: Racketeering Booms In Lagos, Abuja, Anambra by Tayorshd2(m): 7:09am On Jan 31, 2023
Hoedogwu:

We should give a half-dead man the chance to answer president, because to you, Nigeria's presidency is a trial and error affair
u are a dump citizen of Nigeria because before thinking Obi is d best candidate can't u ask Anambra people what he has done best for them in his tenure ....

Where is your brain ??

1 Like

Re: New Naira: Racketeering Booms In Lagos, Abuja, Anambra by Ezicool9(m): 7:10am On Jan 31, 2023
Akwamkpuruamu:
It's unfortunate that a POS guy in Onitsha here took #500 charge from me to give me #10000 withdrawal
Your own small na, it's 1k for 10k over here.. ABJ
Re: New Naira: Racketeering Booms In Lagos, Abuja, Anambra by Tayorshd2(m): 7:10am On Jan 31, 2023
symbianDON:
not be only bat, na vulture...so after APC has shown us pepper, we should still foolishly vote APC again abi?

The issue is not about APC issue is about a leader with competency ability to solve problems of unemployment security and d likes
Re: New Naira: Racketeering Booms In Lagos, Abuja, Anambra by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:12am On Jan 31, 2023
Tayorshd2:
What a hopeless country and economy indeed please give BAT the opportunity to make a change in all ramifications in Nigeria as a nation
So that BAT will finish us Hehn. angry
Re: New Naira: Racketeering Booms In Lagos, Abuja, Anambra by Backo97: 7:13am On Jan 31, 2023
Akwamkpuruamu:
It's unfortunate that a POS guy in Onitsha here took #500 charge from me to give me #10000 withdrawal

You’re lucky; here in Osogbo, it is 1k per 10k.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Naira: Racketeering Booms In Lagos, Abuja, Anambra by KingExalted: 7:13am On Jan 31, 2023
[quote author=Ofunaofu post=120516066]

Nigerians the problem of Nigeria. Wicked Nigerian bankers
Re: New Naira: Racketeering Booms In Lagos, Abuja, Anambra by Babastrong(m): 7:13am On Jan 31, 2023
1. These politicians have gotten enough of the new mints even to buy africa and you're telling us you did it to curb vote buying.
2. Ordinary nigerians will want to hold the new notes hence making the vote buying easier and rampact through new notes.

1 Like

Re: New Naira: Racketeering Booms In Lagos, Abuja, Anambra by newnigerdelta00: 7:13am On Jan 31, 2023
Naira20:
This nonsense will stop WHEN PO becomes President.
Buhari encourages corruption by his "body language".
Those bankers are exploiting his all bark and no bite anti corruption noise

Common get out,you calling nonsense now,where you not among the idiot's obidient that is happy over the issue,now u crying....
Re: New Naira: Racketeering Booms In Lagos, Abuja, Anambra by 9gerian: 7:14am On Jan 31, 2023
Has this not created more inflation and a black market? That Emefiele guy is not very bright, else he would have thought this through before making Nigerians poorer and matters much worse.

PS
It’s even worse than imagined with each passing day.

The opposition do not need to stress themselves as they only need to unite. Emefiele has single handedly won this election for them.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Naira: Racketeering Booms In Lagos, Abuja, Anambra by Mightymanna(m): 7:14am On Jan 31, 2023
Hm
Re: New Naira: Racketeering Booms In Lagos, Abuja, Anambra by 9gerian: 7:15am On Jan 31, 2023
I blame Emefiele. Period.

[quote author=KingExalted post=120516409][/quote]
Re: New Naira: Racketeering Booms In Lagos, Abuja, Anambra by Nobody: 7:16am On Jan 31, 2023
And una think sey Nigeria go ever good 😏

The problem of Nigeria is Nigerians!
Re: New Naira: Racketeering Booms In Lagos, Abuja, Anambra by OmoNla99: 7:20am On Jan 31, 2023
Shame of a nation.
Re: New Naira: Racketeering Booms In Lagos, Abuja, Anambra by SALLYBERRY01(m): 7:24am On Jan 31, 2023
T
Re: New Naira: Racketeering Booms In Lagos, Abuja, Anambra by kevoh(m): 7:24am On Jan 31, 2023
New Naira racketeering will continue to exist because Nigerians are stubborn to switch to cashless alternatives!

Unlike black market for fuel whose alternative is long queues, scarce new naira notes actually has plenty alternatives that Nigerians don't use, citing poor and silly excuses.

1 Like

Re: New Naira: Racketeering Booms In Lagos, Abuja, Anambra by Bekermann(m): 7:25am On Jan 31, 2023
It's a shame, couldn't go to work today cuz I couldn't make a withdrawal. Nigerians are terrible people, from the ruling class to the masses.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: New Naira: Racketeering Booms In Lagos, Abuja, Anambra by Fawazzz: 7:26am On Jan 31, 2023
Emefiele has not succeded in any policy. Na bad luck to Buhari
Re: New Naira: Racketeering Booms In Lagos, Abuja, Anambra by Naira20: 7:26am On Jan 31, 2023
Comprehension is your problem.
Well, I'm not surprised it runs in the family of BATstards

newnigerdelta00:

Common get out,you calling nonsense now,where you not among the idiot's obidient that is happy over the issue,now u crying....
Re: New Naira: Racketeering Booms In Lagos, Abuja, Anambra by Eteka1(m): 7:26am On Jan 31, 2023
Let's go totally cashless. It will drastically reduce kidnapping, vote buying and other forms of insecurity. Nigerians should bear the pains.

2 Likes

Re: New Naira: Racketeering Booms In Lagos, Abuja, Anambra by Komu1048(m): 7:27am On Jan 31, 2023
God, y is it a crime to be a common man who only want to live and let others live in this Nigeria.

It's either you are among the people pushing Nigerian to the grave or you are one of the Nigerian been pushed to the grave. No neutral

3 Likes

Re: New Naira: Racketeering Booms In Lagos, Abuja, Anambra by Nobody: 7:28am On Jan 31, 2023
This is not News🙅
Re: New Naira: Racketeering Booms In Lagos, Abuja, Anambra by Legitmatazz: 7:29am On Jan 31, 2023
Make Dem run dier racket in peace

1 Like

Re: New Naira: Racketeering Booms In Lagos, Abuja, Anambra by Nobody: 7:31am On Jan 31, 2023
Komu1048:
God, y is it a crime to be a common man who only want to live and let others live in this Nigeria.

It's either you are among the people pushing Nigerian to the grave or you are one of the Nigerian been pushed to the grave. No neutral

Lol you better Join now in pushing the Shiiithole into the Grave and Buried patapata or else na Suffer go be your Surname😂

Make your decision before it's too late.

Me I have made Mine.
Re: New Naira: Racketeering Booms In Lagos, Abuja, Anambra by F117nighthawk: 7:35am On Jan 31, 2023
The likes of your BAT and Co are the bane of the problems an average Nigerian face in this country, I can bet his money vaults will be completely filled with these new naira notes, he will come out and fool people like u telling u the government is making making live miserable for people like u,a man who could have access to 2 bullion van on a day to elections,the reason for this current swap is because of people like him to control vote buying on election day

quote author=Tayorshd2 post=120516138]What a hopeless country and economy indeed please give BAT the opportunity to make a change in all ramifications in Nigeria as a nation [/quote]
Re: New Naira: Racketeering Booms In Lagos, Abuja, Anambra by YeyeGbami: 7:36am On Jan 31, 2023
LeoDeKing:

The only truth in your comment is the emboldened. The rest is rubbish. Yes, no be everything be government but in this case, na government. If the naira is available as it should, no one will sell it. The government deliberately refused to print sufficient quantity of the currency for reason only God knows.

Insecurity is a major factor, corruption too. I see no reason why people would hoard the new note. We see everything as business opportunity in 9ja.
Re: New Naira: Racketeering Booms In Lagos, Abuja, Anambra by Blaze14k: 7:36am On Jan 31, 2023
Iamgrey5:
And I thought Urchins is not a code word for Yorubas, according to some of your Obidients.

So how can Urchins be tribalistic if it's a code word for a tribe (Yoruba)?

Check ur dictionary u will see the meaning there. I did not mention yoruba or did u see any word like yoruba in my sentence?
Re: New Naira: Racketeering Booms In Lagos, Abuja, Anambra by Iamgrey5(m): 7:38am On Jan 31, 2023
Blaze14k:

Check ur dictionary u will see the meaning there. I did not mention yoruba or did u see any word like yoruba in my sentence?
You don't know the meaning of code word?
Re: New Naira: Racketeering Booms In Lagos, Abuja, Anambra by Komu1048(m): 7:40am On Jan 31, 2023
Evolutionlove:

Lol you better Join now in pushing the Shiiithole into the Grave and Buried patapata or else na Suffer go be your Surname😂

Make your decision before it's too late.

Me I have made Mine.

Some of us will prefer to be on our kneels for God to hear our cry. And he will
Re: New Naira: Racketeering Booms In Lagos, Abuja, Anambra by Ishilove: 7:41am On Jan 31, 2023
Nigeria is a strange country. Very strange
Re: New Naira: Racketeering Booms In Lagos, Abuja, Anambra by statesman6: 7:42am On Jan 31, 2023
LeoDeKing:

The only truth in your comment is the emboldened. The rest is rubbish. Yes, no be everything be government but in this case, na government. If the naira is available as it should, no one will sell it. The government deliberately refused to print sufficient quantity of the currency for reason only God knows.
I no blame you. You have no knowledge when it comes to this naira printing printing stuffs. Anyways, we are on same page what you don't know is that some people have stock this naira note in there house. Follow all this big big people party trend it will shock you
Re: New Naira: Racketeering Booms In Lagos, Abuja, Anambra by Komu1048(m): 7:43am On Jan 31, 2023
Eteka1:
Let's go totally cashless. It will drastically reduce kidnapping, vote buying and other forms of insecurity. Nigerians should bear the pains.

Yes ooo, but on a second note. Yahoo boiz nkor. That with ordinary enter all the money in someone account will disappear that one na disaster ooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Make Over 20k Daily In TELECOMS VTU Business / Increased Demand For Dollar Causes Naira To Depreciate To 1,420/$ / My Small Factory Now Makes 50,000 Bars Of Soap Every Week. See Video And Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.