Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,521 members, 7,826,961 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

New Naira: Racketeering Booms In Lagos, Abuja, Anambra - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / New Naira: Racketeering Booms In Lagos, Abuja, Anambra (19817 Views)

How Toxic E-waste From High-income Countries Booms In Nigerian Market / Forex Racketeering: CBN Fines Banks, Bdcs Hundreds Of Millions For Infraction / Sugarcane Business Booms In Plateau (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Naira: Racketeering Booms In Lagos, Abuja, Anambra by Badb0y4lyf(m): 12:07pm On Jan 31, 2023
Why must people wanna cash out on every opportunity that befalls this country
Re: New Naira: Racketeering Booms In Lagos, Abuja, Anambra by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jan 31, 2023
And we have a CBN governor and a director of Currency operations and banking operations, see touts selling new naira on the market and innocent people queuing up on ATMs.

One is using money to buy money, CBNs corruption talk was always a joke. Where are the useless urchins who said the currency swap will eliminate all forms of corruption?

1 Like

Re: New Naira: Racketeering Booms In Lagos, Abuja, Anambra by plantist: 12:47pm On Jan 31, 2023
Slynation:
But to be very honest with yourself "Is the man not half dead"??

At 65years you are too old to work in a company and goes into forceful retirement but foolishness is when the same old men wants to make the presidential sit a retirement home and young people are clapping for such stupidity...!!

Well he decides to run for the office of the presidency which is his right as a Nigerian. And you can decide to vote for another candidate which is your right too as a Nigerian. Obi is in his mid-sixties so he isn't a youth too. Abubakar is even older than all of the candidates.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: New Naira: Racketeering Booms In Lagos, Abuja, Anambra by Denoh68: 3:47pm On Jan 31, 2023
Akwamkpuruamu:
It's unfortunate that a POS guy in Onitsha here took #500 charge from me to give me #10000 withdrawal
HERE IN BENIN CITY I PAID #400 FOR 10,000

1 Like

Re: New Naira: Racketeering Booms In Lagos, Abuja, Anambra by oyewale0001(m): 4:13pm On Jan 31, 2023
Hoedogwu:

We should give a half-dead man the chance to answer president, because to you, Nigeria's presidency is a trial and error affair

How do you know Tinubu his half-dead? How you his family doctor?

1 Like

Re: New Naira: Racketeering Booms In Lagos, Abuja, Anambra by Hoedogwu(f): 4:33pm On Jan 31, 2023
Re: New Naira: Racketeering Booms In Lagos, Abuja, Anambra by Tunagee(m): 9:29pm On Jan 31, 2023
Akwamkpuruamu:
It's unfortunate that a POS guy in Onitsha here took #500 charge from me to give me #10000 withdrawal

The POS guy dey nice

1 Like

Re: New Naira: Racketeering Booms In Lagos, Abuja, Anambra by sucreblazing(m): 7:34am On Feb 01, 2023
Lionnation:
you don't have sense was it not the government that createe the avenue, human nature is to survive it is the work of government to control the exceses of human nature, stop redirecting the blame to the victim

You this be. tter soul, please take your mi.sery life out of my mention.... if you can't prove a point without insu.lt

1 Like

Re: New Naira: Racketeering Booms In Lagos, Abuja, Anambra by sucreblazing(m): 7:39am On Feb 01, 2023
frankson1:

You're the only reasonable person who made comment on this first page. You read and understood what's really happening.

CBN definitely, have released money that Nigerians would have managed until after elections when more notes would have been released but bank staffs chose to sell to certain individuals and friends leaving little or nothing for the public.

Just imagine someone withdrawing as much money with the purpose of reselling to make profits and very unreasonable people are busy typing "urchins", and "Obi supporters" all over the thread. People who can't reason properly are trying to convince me to vote for their candidate undecided

Even if an Angel from heaven becomes the president of this country, the people who don't like him will make him look bad.

Brother no be small thing ...some of them are just sooo daft and I don't even engage them at all, the worst is on Twitter; any small engagement like this na insult and abuse.

All the insults and abuse are just making the man lose value everyday

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Naira: Racketeering Booms In Lagos, Abuja, Anambra by XAUBulls: 7:52am On Feb 01, 2023
Re: New Naira: Racketeering Booms In Lagos, Abuja, Anambra by sucreblazing(m): 8:14am On Feb 01, 2023
Lionnation:
you don't have sense was it not the government that createe the avenue, human nature is to survive it is the work of government to control the exceses of human nature, stop redirecting the blame to the victim

You're the senseless one here you this uncultured low life senseless idi. ot pig head fool.

Govt (CBN) redesigned and printed the naira, gives it to the banks to distribute to the public, the banks hold on to the money and makes business out of it. How is that a government problem?? .. unenlightened idiot. Everything na government

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Softbank Invests $400m In Opay At $2bn Valuation / Increased Demand For Dollar Causes Naira To Depreciate To 1,420/$ / How To Make Over 20k Daily In TELECOMS VTU Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.