Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:07 AM

Kanu Complains Of Intense Ear Discomfort, Persistent Stomach Ache – Family - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kanu Complains Of Intense Ear Discomfort, Persistent Stomach Ache – Family (12861 Views)

Governor Eno Complains Of Being Distracted By Too Many Visits From Politicians / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Votes In Abia State; Complains Of Delay (photos) / Goodluck Jonathan Complains Of Neglect By PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kanu Complains Of Intense Ear Discomfort, Persistent Stomach Ache – Family by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jan 31, 2023
Igbos betrayed this man sharply immediately Obi show interest for presidential election

1 Like

Re: Kanu Complains Of Intense Ear Discomfort, Persistent Stomach Ache – Family by gidgiddy: 3:30pm On Jan 31, 2023
Nnamdi Kanu is already sitting on a court judgment ordering his release, Federal Government are just employing delay tactics at the Supreme Court
Re: Kanu Complains Of Intense Ear Discomfort, Persistent Stomach Ache – Family by RoofExpert(m): 3:30pm On Jan 31, 2023
We sell quality stone coated roofing materials - delivery and installation anywhere in Nigeria

Re: Kanu Complains Of Intense Ear Discomfort, Persistent Stomach Ache – Family by Emekaonline: 3:31pm On Jan 31, 2023
peepydelano:
Igbos betrayed this man sharply immediately Obi show interest for presidential election

That is Igbo for you. They are the greatest betrayers on earth but yet they will tag others betrayers. By the time Obi loses in February, they will remember him again and agitation will start again. Children of Belial!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanu Complains Of Intense Ear Discomfort, Persistent Stomach Ache – Family by TheChameleon: 3:32pm On Jan 31, 2023
Kuje Beans galore...the guy don mess tire. grin

God saved flat heads I was banned when he was captured. cheesy

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kanu Complains Of Intense Ear Discomfort, Persistent Stomach Ache – Family by MzErica(f): 3:32pm On Jan 31, 2023
ifytrik:
Let anything not happen to mnk else the kidnappers that kidnaped him from kenya will pay for it

Shut the hell up. You foolish good-for-nothing little ape. Y'all stupid chest beaters are forming your mouths that kanu will never be arrested or nigeria will burn to ashes, still y'all miserable monkeys didn't do shit when he was captured like a common thief.

If I hear piim from you empty drums making loudest noise again ehn....

Imbecilic goat!

Morons from the east! 😆 🤣 😂

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kanu Complains Of Intense Ear Discomfort, Persistent Stomach Ache – Family by MzErica(f): 3:33pm On Jan 31, 2023
Parachoko:
E dey form RoboCop while he was in the UK

I can't believe the Supleme Leader can be this humble

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanu Complains Of Intense Ear Discomfort, Persistent Stomach Ache – Family by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jan 31, 2023
Emekaonline:

That is Igbo for you. They are the greatest betrayers on earth but yet they will tag others betrayers. By the time Obi loses in February, they will remember him again and agitation will start again. Children of Belial!
It’s truly not fair on Nnamdi Kanu. I hardly hear about him again. Igbos ehn chai

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanu Complains Of Intense Ear Discomfort, Persistent Stomach Ache – Family by MICHEALADEX(m): 3:34pm On Jan 31, 2023
Re: Kanu Complains Of Intense Ear Discomfort, Persistent Stomach Ache – Family by od501: 3:34pm On Jan 31, 2023
Tinubuadvocate:
We igbo don't know Nnamdi kanu he should go and die peter obi is greater than Nnamdi kanu.

First, you are not Igbo. Secondly, any Igboman knows that help MNK is worth the life of your miserable, poverty-stricken family.

30k craw, I see you. Continue the good work.
Re: Kanu Complains Of Intense Ear Discomfort, Persistent Stomach Ache – Family by od501: 3:35pm On Jan 31, 2023
triple996:
Biafra is bigger than kanu,
Simon Ekpa is now our saviour
Kanu can rot in jail

if kanu die we will roast 100 fl*th**ds across biafra land to sho how angry we are angry angry😡😡👺

30k crew, I see you. Continue the good work. Shameless!!
Re: Kanu Complains Of Intense Ear Discomfort, Persistent Stomach Ache – Family by SKIBiNSKI(m): 3:38pm On Jan 31, 2023
triple996:
Biafra is bigger than kanu,
Simon Ekpa is now our saviour
Kanu can rot in jail

if kanu die we will roast 100 fl*th**ds across biafra land to sho how angry we are angry angry😡😡👺
I thought that Obi is our saviour? undecided
Re: Kanu Complains Of Intense Ear Discomfort, Persistent Stomach Ache – Family by Onyiiobi7735(m): 3:39pm On Jan 31, 2023
sad sad But why would NK go to Kenya in the first place?Is it foolishness or just village people calling his number? He knew the thing in Aso Rock is not Buhari and Atiku isn't Nigerian,but didn't know Kenya is notorious for handing over wanted people to their national authorities.
I have no sympathy for people who lack sense and discretion.

2 Likes

Re: Kanu Complains Of Intense Ear Discomfort, Persistent Stomach Ache – Family by SKIBiNSKI(m): 3:39pm On Jan 31, 2023
peepydelano:
It’s truly not fair on Nnamdi Kanu. I hardly hear about him again. Igbos ehn chai
Yep! That is igbos for you, now they are for Obi.

2 Likes

Re: Kanu Complains Of Intense Ear Discomfort, Persistent Stomach Ache – Family by Nathaniel111(m): 3:40pm On Jan 31, 2023
Bros don get ulcer same as me sad angry
God need punish dis bubu o
Re: Kanu Complains Of Intense Ear Discomfort, Persistent Stomach Ache – Family by Jostoman: 3:40pm On Jan 31, 2023
Make buhari listen to SOLUDO now and release Nnamdi kanu.
Re: Kanu Complains Of Intense Ear Discomfort, Persistent Stomach Ache – Family by cutedharmee: 3:40pm On Jan 31, 2023
Let them administer Omeprazole, Antacid and also do gastric lavage then I'm sure he'll be relieved. For that ear maybe something entered, its can also be flushed. Get well soon sir
Re: Kanu Complains Of Intense Ear Discomfort, Persistent Stomach Ache – Family by Munamoqel: 3:41pm On Jan 31, 2023
Re: Kanu Complains Of Intense Ear Discomfort, Persistent Stomach Ache – Family by saintrow1: 3:42pm On Jan 31, 2023
ifytrik:
Let anything not happen to mnk else the kidnappers that kidnaped him from kenya will pay for it

Looooooool you can't do shit

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanu Complains Of Intense Ear Discomfort, Persistent Stomach Ache – Family by Corrinthians(m): 3:43pm On Jan 31, 2023
DSC7:
Nothing must happen to Kanu....

I wish him quick recovery....
With this one's signature, everyone look out, after February, he would be back in the streets pounding his chest and shouting Biafra or death. For now, Pandora is his god. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Kanu Complains Of Intense Ear Discomfort, Persistent Stomach Ache – Family by OlawaleBammie: 3:44pm On Jan 31, 2023
fastseo:
Government please release him so we could have peace in the land.

There has been increasing violence since his imprisonment in South East.

If u mean well for south-east please release him and let security forces identify criminals from those causing troubles because of kanu.
Stop it

Let them continue killing themselves, when they are tired they will start fishing themselves out..but for now, more watery beans for the supreme leader grin

Kilo kan boss, kilo kan federal grin

2 Likes

Re: Kanu Complains Of Intense Ear Discomfort, Persistent Stomach Ache – Family by Ruthless70: 3:46pm On Jan 31, 2023
Corrinthians:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/01/nnamdi-kanu-complains-of-intense-ear-discomfort-persistent-stomach-ache-family/

Same Ipob terrorist that said Bubu is dead

Same cownu that said Buhari has ear problem, now the table turns

Same terrorist that said Naija is a Zoo... Tell the fool his kinsmen was contesting to be the zoo president...

Same people that chanted Biafra or death...

This people r confuse

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanu Complains Of Intense Ear Discomfort, Persistent Stomach Ache – Family by UnabashedIPOB: 3:46pm On Jan 31, 2023
Tinubuadvocate:
We igbo don't know Nnamdi kanu he should go and die peter obi is greater than Nnamdi kanu.

Wishful thinking!
Re: Kanu Complains Of Intense Ear Discomfort, Persistent Stomach Ache – Family by Agromuda(m): 3:47pm On Jan 31, 2023
Ear discomfort ke? E go hear word by fire by force..... Get Strong #StrongMan
Re: Kanu Complains Of Intense Ear Discomfort, Persistent Stomach Ache – Family by UnabashedIPOB: 3:48pm On Jan 31, 2023
Ruthless70:

Same Ipob terrorist that said Bubu is dead

Same cownu that said Buhari has ear problem, now the table turns

Same terrorist that said Naija is a Zoo... Tell the fool his kinsmen was contesting to be the zoo president...

Same people that chanted Biafra or death...

This people r confuse

What are you if I may ask? You must be a Fulani terrorist!
Re: Kanu Complains Of Intense Ear Discomfort, Persistent Stomach Ache – Family by DSC7: 3:48pm On Jan 31, 2023
Corrinthians:
With this one's signature, everyone look out, after February, he would be back in the streets pounding his chest and shouting Biafra or death. For now, Pandora is his god. cheesy

So every OBIdient is Igbo and pro Biafra?

You go dey alright las las.....
Re: Kanu Complains Of Intense Ear Discomfort, Persistent Stomach Ache – Family by Philistine(m): 3:49pm On Jan 31, 2023
God1000:
This issue should be resolved abeg

All we want is dialogue and peaceful coexistence, equity and fairness.

The ethnic bigot that quoted me below with bullshit must have seen me as IPOP sympathiser for supporting Peter Obi.

You cantankerous, I don't even have to be an Igbo before supporting the candidate of my choice, show some respect.

You need psychiatric help

The person below you neither mentioned Igbo or Ipob. Where did you get your info from ?
Re: Kanu Complains Of Intense Ear Discomfort, Persistent Stomach Ache – Family by Diligent1(f): 3:58pm On Jan 31, 2023
M4A1carbine:
Nnamdi Kanu..is even bigger than Prophet Mohammed. He is bigger than mere mortals like thiefnubuu and Buhari.

Agbado Idiats can go and take otapiapia.

BIAFRA as a Nation is constant...

Corinthians..aka..oyigboupdate..aka omenka.....I am now on this thread..lests banter agbado zombie. angry
Your parents have failed in giving you proper home training.
Re: Kanu Complains Of Intense Ear Discomfort, Persistent Stomach Ache – Family by daygee12: 4:04pm On Jan 31, 2023
Igbo and betrayal are like 5&6 .😁😁😁
Re: Kanu Complains Of Intense Ear Discomfort, Persistent Stomach Ache – Family by daygee12: 4:06pm On Jan 31, 2023
Jostoman:
Make buhari listen to SOLUDO now and release Nnamdi kanu.

Jokers 🤣🤣🤣
Re: Kanu Complains Of Intense Ear Discomfort, Persistent Stomach Ache – Family by NigerianAngelo(m): 4:13pm On Jan 31, 2023
As he couldn't hear all the years we were warning him, God has struck his ear.

The hunger of Monday sit-at-home is aching his stomach.

1 Like

Re: Kanu Complains Of Intense Ear Discomfort, Persistent Stomach Ache – Family by Jsucre(m): 4:20pm On Jan 31, 2023
Useless federal government, dey can't even get ordinary gbogbonise to cure this man illness.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

38-year-old Man On A Queue Slumps And Dies At A Polling Unit In Bauchi / Pantami Adds ‘Professor’ To His Name Amid Controversy / Boko-Haram Release French Family Kidnapped In Cameroun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.