Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,896 members, 7,817,641 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:09 PM

Today I Met With South Africa President (photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Today I Met With South Africa President (photo) (2849 Views)

Today I Was Very Strict To My Girlfriend And She Did This / "I Have Slept With 88.8% Of The Girls I Met Online. Girls Are Just Useless”- Guy / Bobrisky For President? - Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Today I Met With South Africa President (photo) by Barims(m): 1:38pm On Jan 31, 2023
So today I decided to fly to South Africa to discuss why president Cyril ramphosa kept mute on Nigerians being murdered in South Africa everyday. His response shock me undecided

I'll keep you updated stay with me

2 Likes

Re: Today I Met With South Africa President (photo) by spencekat(m): 1:50pm On Jan 31, 2023
Photoshopped.You tried or whoever did it,just perfect your skill.

4 Likes

Re: Today I Met With South Africa President (photo) by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jan 31, 2023
Lol... You wish... That body structure looks exactly like that of your president.. grin grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Today I Met With South Africa President (photo) by Barims(m): 2:27pm On Jan 31, 2023
spencekat:
Photoshopped.You tried or whoever did it,just perfect your skill.

Watch me live on NTA informing Nigerians about the outcome of the meeting

Re: Today I Met With South Africa President (photo) by Barims(m): 2:28pm On Jan 31, 2023
Samantha123:
Lol... You wish... That body structure looks exactly like that of your president.. grin grin grin

Re: Today I Met With South Africa President (photo) by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jan 31, 2023
🀣🀣🀣🀣
Barims:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Today I Met With South Africa President (photo) by Barims(m): 2:35pm On Jan 31, 2023
Samantha123:
🀣🀣🀣🀣
I'm visiting president Biden next, I'll keep you updated cheesy grin
Re: Today I Met With South Africa President (photo) by falcon01: 4:08pm On Jan 31, 2023
Who taught this one photoshop

3 Likes

Re: Today I Met With South Africa President (photo) by Houseofglam7(f): 7:38pm On Jan 31, 2023
Buhahahahahahahahaha πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£
Re: Today I Met With South Africa President (photo) by Sweetvie: 8:05pm On Jan 31, 2023
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Today I Met With South Africa President (photo) by wiseone28: 9:11pm On Jan 31, 2023
Lucky Bstd

Re: Today I Met With South Africa President (photo) by Streetmovement(m): 9:56pm On Jan 31, 2023
Wotoporiously cool speaking

You're one lucky bastard πŸ˜‚
Re: Today I Met With South Africa President (photo) by OKOATA(m): 1:17am On Feb 01, 2023
Barims:
So today I decided to flew to South Africa to discuss why president Cyril ramphosa kept mute on Nigerians being murdered in South Africa everyday. His response shock me undecided

I'll keep you updated stay with me
I decided to fly not flew bros.
Re: Today I Met With South Africa President (photo) by BUSHYANUS(m): 7:01am On Feb 01, 2023
Is stealing your destiny?
Re: Today I Met With South Africa President (photo) by visaclick: 8:41am On Feb 01, 2023
Hilarious, mods pls take this to fp we need the laffs
Re: Today I Met With South Africa President (photo) by chiiraq802(m): 8:41am On Feb 01, 2023
So you decided to FLEW you donmeanit πŸ˜‚
Re: Today I Met With South Africa President (photo) by Isabi4lov: 1:24pm On Feb 01, 2023
🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

(1) (Reply)

Please, What Should Be The Maximum Age Difference Between Lovers/partners / She Left When I Was Broke Now She Wants Back / Chai...ladies, Una Get Problem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.