Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,086 members, 7,814,771 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:27 PM

Tinubu: Peter Obi Denied Jesus Christ Three Times In The Bible (Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: Peter Obi Denied Jesus Christ Three Times In The Bible (Video) (36653 Views)

Breaking: Peter Obi Denied Labour Party Certificate: Possess Only PDP / I'm Getting Abuse Because Of My Interview With Bola Tinubu - Peter Okwoche / As Peter Denied Jesus, Pastors Deny Church Members In Abuja To Evade Arrest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu: Peter Obi Denied Jesus Christ Three Times In The Bible (Video) by Veezy4u(m): 5:50pm On Jan 31, 2023
Hmmm I've just been thinking about this elections o, e get as e go be o, as much as I'm fully obedient, dem go share this votes o. Fear that core North (d figures coming from d 3k's plus Gombe n Sokoto are scary) make God help us

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Peter Obi Denied Jesus Christ Three Times In The Bible (Video) by phorget(m): 5:50pm On Jan 31, 2023
CuddleBerry:
This man is not okay upstairs, imagine a Christian presidential candidate misrepresenting the Holy Qur'an in such brazen idiotic manner?

E shock you bah?
Nah so e shock me too.
Re: Tinubu: Peter Obi Denied Jesus Christ Three Times In The Bible (Video) by KingOfAmebo(m): 5:50pm On Jan 31, 2023
CuddleBerry:
This man is not okay upstairs, imagine a Christian presidential candidate misrepresenting the Holy Qur'an in such brazen idiotic manner?

He is the Presidential candidate of urchins, they all reason alike, no sane human being will vote for a man as sick upstairs as Tinubu...grin grin grin

Just hear the rubbish coming out of the mouth of a Presidential candidate, so embarrassing....urchins don't get embarrassed so I no fit shame for them....grin grin grin

Supporting Tinubu is a clear sign you are mentally sick, do yourself a favor by visiting a psychiatric hospital...grin grin grin

NAIRALAND RESIDENTIAL URCHINS:

lhordspy
FreeStuffsNG
Abdul05
drlateef
satan06
DevilAdvocate
I8Xtians
PandoraObi
heliues
omenkaLives
omenka
LeoDeKing
Ayamed
seunmsg
sarrki

TheChameleon
OsunOriginal
ATLIEN2027
Moh247
KingKO22
ItsTutsi
Zulum500
ASAPFERG
yarimo
JAMO84
JoshTim
TheNiceGuy
KingKO22
drlateef
Pakute
LegendHero
Banbutton
Thinkam
ipobarecriminals
Officialgarri
Cromagnon
BATified2023
Softmirror
ifihearam
Godispeace
SWATMan
Peepydelano
Madridguy
igbotormentor
Okealaaye
Mccullum
idealogical
Honourable1901
CoronaVirusRelo
Zulum500
Praktikals
undisputedKOC
burp18
Ireportlive
leokid866
assholemods
Pandev
brainpulse
GeneralPula
JAMO84
EGodFaDa1
tinsel
Obaofaba
idealogical
KingKO22
peepydelano
LordviccoDaGuru
Wickedfact
oyin44
Jones4190
harqinhola
Kewtt
Reportbutton
BOLATINUBU01
VoteTinubu2023
dajo83
PassingShot
sapele914
NLPoliceWoman
Osidazz19
TakeNigeriaBack
Osidazz19
undisputedKOC
N3TRAL

The below quote clearly defines urchins:

“Many are destined to reason wrongly, others not to reason at all and some to persecute those who do reason" - Voltaire

https://www.nairaland.com/7313723/some-projects-done-peter-obi

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Peter Obi Denied Jesus Christ Three Times In The Bible (Video) by Donpenny(m): 5:50pm On Jan 31, 2023
Obi landlord don show . Obi go collect quit notice grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Peter Obi Denied Jesus Christ Three Times In The Bible (Video) by stanluiz(m): 5:51pm On Jan 31, 2023
cheesy cheesy cheesy Tinubu don kolo.

His mental health keep depreciation everyday.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Peter Obi Denied Jesus Christ Three Times In The Bible (Video) by kitken: 5:51pm On Jan 31, 2023
Every of Tilumbu things na up-side-down! grin

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Peter Obi Denied Jesus Christ Three Times In The Bible (Video) by Solocoin: 5:51pm On Jan 31, 2023
This clearly indicate that this Bala blue doesn't have what to offer than to go round and talk nonsense. And the stupid supporters will be clapping for this nonsense. How does Peter denied Jesus in the scripture connect with the reality on ground we're are facing because of the same APC that promised change.

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Peter Obi Denied Jesus Christ Three Times In The Bible (Video) by cooljude(m): 5:51pm On Jan 31, 2023
Tinubu is not fit mentally.

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Peter Obi Denied Jesus Christ Three Times In The Bible (Video) by IfnobeGod20: 5:51pm On Jan 31, 2023
puremaker7:
shut up! Peter Obi also denied Apga and Ojukwu
And Tinubu didn't deny AD, Afenifere and Bola Ige. Bola Ige even has a forgiving spirit, if not his family suppose not talk or having anything to do with Tinubu, because he betrayed him when he needed him most during the 1998 AD presidential primary.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Peter Obi Denied Jesus Christ Three Times In The Bible (Video) by bot101(m): 5:51pm On Jan 31, 2023
Racoon:

https://guardian.ng/opinion/balablu-blu-blu-bulaba-and-other-incantations/amp

cc: Sarrki, Afamed, Ihordspy, Seunmsg, Eriggs, NLpoliceman, and NgeneUkwenu

It can't be alleged if he forfeited, and he did forfeit.
Re: Tinubu: Peter Obi Denied Jesus Christ Three Times In The Bible (Video) by Mrmb: 5:51pm On Jan 31, 2023
Trollronaldo:
Let him go to Kano and make the same statement about or3 Mohammad.

You go know

Didn't peter dent Jesus in the Bible?
What was wrong in his statement?
Your type should be banned from public platforms of this kind...

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Peter Obi Denied Jesus Christ Three Times In The Bible (Video) by Mymehn: 5:52pm On Jan 31, 2023
Iwo ati Tinubu ma shoriburuku ni Pelu radarada yen ti o so si Jesus Kristi Oba agbaye. Damn you to hell.... Cursed infidel
LegendHero:
Tinubu na cruise.

Peter denied Jesus three times, it shows Tinubu dey read Bible wella.

Peter Pandora namesake is Peter in the Bible, he will also deny Nigerians if the lunatic Pandora man gets elected.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Peter Obi Denied Jesus Christ Three Times In The Bible (Video) by Olaolex: 5:52pm On Jan 31, 2023
See urchins' saviour. Lol

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Peter Obi Denied Jesus Christ Three Times In The Bible (Video) by Agunesinjaweola: 5:52pm On Jan 31, 2023
Did Peter Obi denying Jesus Christ resonate with the campaign promises

All I know is that Soludo has denied Obi as a competent candidate to win the Presidency.

As for now I don't even know the Gubernatorial Candidate of the Labour party in my state.

But Obi will emerge as the best President Nigeria never have.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Peter Obi Denied Jesus Christ Three Times In The Bible (Video) by Venom11(m): 5:52pm On Jan 31, 2023
Tallesty1:
This man has lost it
I
Jagaban no go kee person... These series no go finish Bleep any body.. Jagaban of Africa 💪

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Peter Obi Denied Jesus Christ Three Times In The Bible (Video) by DrMuzungu(m): 5:52pm On Jan 31, 2023
A sinner Th1efnubu (drug dealer, thief, and agbero) should not talk like that about the future president Peter Obi.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Peter Obi Denied Jesus Christ Three Times In The Bible (Video) by youngrichnigga: 5:52pm On Jan 31, 2023
If na Peter Obi called the Muslim prophet brazenly and mentioned his followers derogatorily,by now the state would be afire undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Peter Obi Denied Jesus Christ Three Times In The Bible (Video) by Kajaard: 5:52pm On Jan 31, 2023
Just look at the faces of the people around him, see how embarrassed they look🤣😂🤣

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Peter Obi Denied Jesus Christ Three Times In The Bible (Video) by Omoluabi16(m): 5:53pm On Jan 31, 2023
Tinubu is just a disgrace. He should keep quiet and intimate us of his plans for a new Nigeria. We can't go on like this.

If Mr Obi had made any sort of reference to the Qur'an them for don dey riot say na blasphemy.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Peter Obi Denied Jesus Christ Three Times In The Bible (Video) by Musauzor(m): 5:53pm On Jan 31, 2023
Na so northerners on whom you are banking on to win the presidential election and Nigerians will deny you by February 25th. Every about this old,sick mentally retarded drug baron is fake. Fake Muslim. Nigerians will show you nwi. Arrogant and pompous senile, demented old fool

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Peter Obi Denied Jesus Christ Three Times In The Bible (Video) by DropsMic(m): 5:54pm On Jan 31, 2023
stano2:
See the kind person matured educated men Dey defend on Nairaland

Money bleeps up the thinking faculties of a typical black man.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Peter Obi Denied Jesus Christ Three Times In The Bible (Video) by IMASTEX: 5:55pm On Jan 31, 2023
stano2:
See the kind person matured educated men Dey defend on Nairaland
They themselves are equally mentally unwell like him.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Peter Obi Denied Jesus Christ Three Times In The Bible (Video) by AMKAG66(m): 5:55pm On Jan 31, 2023
quote author=utenwuson post=120530674]The question is, didn't Peter denied jesus Christ of nazareth? [/quote]Stop being stupid and foolish concurrently.
How can you equate Peter in the Bible to Peter Obi or Jesus Christ of Nazareth to Tinubu?
You must be really sick in the head to defend blasphemous gaffe. No wonder they refer to some of you as Urchins.

Or you don’t understand the context in which that demented Old BAT was speaking?
Re: Tinubu: Peter Obi Denied Jesus Christ Three Times In The Bible (Video) by Venom11(m): 5:55pm On Jan 31, 2023
By yu
KingOfAmebo:

He is the Presidential candidate of urchins, they all reason alike, no sane human being will vote for a man as sick upstairs as Tinubu...grin grin grin

Just hear the rubbish coming out of the mouth of a Presidential candidate, so embarrassing....urchins don't get embarrassed so I no fit shame for them....grin grin grin
Lol... Brv b calming down, jagaban sure... Obi sef sure.. I no Sabi d rest

Supporting Tinubu is a clear sign you are mentally sick, do yourself a favor by visiting a psychiatric hospital...grin grin grin

NAIRALAND RESIDENTIAL URCHINS:

lhordspy
FreeStuffsNG
Abdul05
drlateef
satan06
DevilAdvocate
I8Xtians
PandoraObi
heliues
omenkaLives
omenka
LeoDeKing
Ayamed
seunmsg
sarrki

TheChameleon
OsunOriginal
ATLIEN2027
Moh247
KingKO22
ItsTutsi
Zulum500
ASAPFERG
yarimo
JAMO84
JoshTim
TheNiceGuy
KingKO22
drlateef
Pakute
LegendHero
Banbutton
Thinkam
ipobarecriminals
Officialgarri
Cromagnon
BATified2023
Softmirror
ifihearam
Godispeace
SWATMan
Peepydelano
Madridguy
igbotormentor
Okealaaye
Mccullum
idealogical
Honourable1901
CoronaVirusRelo
Zulum500
Praktikals
undisputedKOC
burp18
Ireportlive
leokid866
assholemods
Pandev
brainpulse
GeneralPula
JAMO84
EGodFaDa1
tinsel
Obaofaba
idealogical
KingKO22
peepydelano
LordviccoDaGuru
Wickedfact
oyin44
Jones4190
harqinhola
Kewtt
Reportbutton
BOLATINUBU01
VoteTinubu2023
dajo83
PassingShot
sapele914
NLPoliceWoman
Osidazz19
TakeNigeriaBack
Osidazz19
undisputedKOC
N3TRAL

The below quote clearly defines urchins:

“Many are destined to reason wrongly, others not to reason at all and some to persecute those who do reason" - Voltaire

https://www.nairaland.com/7313723/some-projects-done-peter-obi
Re: Tinubu: Peter Obi Denied Jesus Christ Three Times In The Bible (Video) by Emekaonline: 5:55pm On Jan 31, 2023
vengertime:
They shouldn't allow this old idiott leave Anambra Alive for using Jesus Christ to do caricature.

We don't use Mohammed to do caricature so why use Jesus for your nonsense

I can bet you all you and your useless family will be hunted down and destroyed with no mercy if you or your UGM try nonsense
Re: Tinubu: Peter Obi Denied Jesus Christ Three Times In The Bible (Video) by Benblaq(m): 5:56pm On Jan 31, 2023
Hahaha 😂 unending self-rubbishing will not finish Jagaban
Re: Tinubu: Peter Obi Denied Jesus Christ Three Times In The Bible (Video) by newnigerdelta00: 5:57pm On Jan 31, 2023
CuddleBerry:
This man is not okay upstairs, imagine a Christian presidential candidate misrepresenting the Holy Qur'an in such brazen idiotic manner? Keep the name of Jesus out of your rotten mouth!!!

Na your biological father nor day okay
Re: Tinubu: Peter Obi Denied Jesus Christ Three Times In The Bible (Video) by Nigerfine3: 5:57pm On Jan 31, 2023
A win for Tinubu is a big win for Nigeria comedians and a loss to growth and development.
A win for Tinubu is a consolidation for presidency. God forbid BAThing
Re: Tinubu: Peter Obi Denied Jesus Christ Three Times In The Bible (Video) by WantsandMore: 5:57pm On Jan 31, 2023
airsaylongcome:

It’s all bants until the script is flipped and Mohammed (SAW) is brought into an equivalent banter.

Quran was burnt in Sweden and we are seeing how that banter is playing
Hmmm....you've got a point though...it's total chaos outthere.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Peter Obi Denied Jesus Christ Three Times In The Bible (Video) by uwuana: 5:57pm On Jan 31, 2023
utenwuson:
The question is, didn't Peter denied jesus Christ of nazareth?
look at this fool,you disgust me,what has the holy Bible got to do with Tinubu dirty politics?

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Peter Obi Denied Jesus Christ Three Times In The Bible (Video) by Osanoghodua1: 5:57pm On Jan 31, 2023
He couldn't find any occasion against Peter Obi had to bring the bible narrative. Peter became the rock upon which the church of Christ kicked off with.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Peter Obi Denied Jesus Christ Three Times In The Bible (Video) by Ykc2(m): 5:57pm On Jan 31, 2023
A man who cannot read or recite koran is quoting Bible 🤣🤣🤣tinubu like I said bulaba sprit still dey worry you

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Jimoh Ibrahim: I Deliberately Wasted Mimiko, Jegede’s Time And Destabilized Them / Aminat Owoseni Weds Abayomi Apooyin In USA (Photos, Video) / Buhari In Rivers For Inauguration Of New Terminal At Port Harcourt Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.