Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,106 members, 7,814,882 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:55 PM

Tinubu: Peter Obi Denied Jesus Christ Three Times In The Bible (Video) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: Peter Obi Denied Jesus Christ Three Times In The Bible (Video) (36659 Views)

Breaking: Peter Obi Denied Labour Party Certificate: Possess Only PDP / I'm Getting Abuse Because Of My Interview With Bola Tinubu - Peter Okwoche / As Peter Denied Jesus, Pastors Deny Church Members In Abuja To Evade Arrest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu: Peter Obi Denied Jesus Christ Three Times In The Bible (Video) by puremaker7(m): 6:27pm On Jan 31, 2023
IfnobeGod20:

Mad for what? Please I am not a political jobber. Tinubu cannot be behaving and talking as if he is a saint. At least it was on record that he betrayed AD, betrayed Afenifere and also betrayed Bola Ige. Trying to demean Bible character with his campaign his unwise of him and don't expect any reasonable christian to clap for him.
Agreed, because he brought bible and Jesus into it

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Peter Obi Denied Jesus Christ Three Times In The Bible (Video) by unmask: 6:28pm On Jan 31, 2023
CuddleBerry:
This man is not okay upstairs, imagine a Christian presidential candidate misrepresenting the Holy Qur'an in such brazen idiotic manner? Keep the name of Jesus out of your rotten mouth!!!
lol....bad taste but na cruise the man dey. Guy has been talking a lot of nonsense these days....but that's what most of them do. Our politicians don't campaign on substance at least the ones in APC and PDP
Re: Tinubu: Peter Obi Denied Jesus Christ Three Times In The Bible (Video) by Emir01: 6:31pm On Jan 31, 2023
CuddleBerry:
This man is not okay upstairs, imagine a Christian presidential candidate misrepresenting the Holy Qur'an in such brazen idiotic manner? Keep the name of Jesus out of your rotten mouth!!!

Shut up!!! Go and die or sue him.
Re: Tinubu: Peter Obi Denied Jesus Christ Three Times In The Bible (Video) by boldtruthalways: 6:32pm On Jan 31, 2023
This demeted idiot has been insulting the Christianity anyhow. imagine a Christian candidate using Muhammed to make mockery, what do you think will happen? It will be anarchy everywhere. Tinubuu will end up in disgrace. He's an embarrassment to himself, his family and everbidy around him.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Peter Obi Denied Jesus Christ Three Times In The Bible (Video) by blowjohn(m): 6:32pm On Jan 31, 2023
Trollronaldo:
Disrespecting Christians by twsit2 the holy Bible. You consider that funny... Okay, we will answer him at the poll

Ofcos it's disrespectful.
Its just funny that he used Peter obi.
I hope Peter obi lashes back

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Peter Obi Denied Jesus Christ Three Times In The Bible (Video) by Godispeace: 6:33pm On Jan 31, 2023
Foolish Ndigbo/headless Mob tribe of drug traffickers , fraudsters and money ritualiist fighting for Jesus Christ , wonderful grin grin grin grin grin
CuddleBerry:

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Peter Obi Denied Jesus Christ Three Times In The Bible (Video) by SKIBiNSKI(m): 6:36pm On Jan 31, 2023
grin grin cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy grin what da fork is he talking about? Man is not making any forking sense.
Re: Tinubu: Peter Obi Denied Jesus Christ Three Times In The Bible (Video) by TheNiceGuy(m): 6:37pm On Jan 31, 2023
Jagaban Shugaba cheesy

Re: Tinubu: Peter Obi Denied Jesus Christ Three Times In The Bible (Video) by nigeriancritic1(m): 6:41pm On Jan 31, 2023
Naijalarry:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E2p09SptaKE

The presidential candidate of the APC, Bola Ahmed Tinubu, has said that Peter Obi denied Jesus Christ three times, citing references from the Holy Bible.

He said: “Me, I am not afraid of anybody and I don't worry.

“The man who left here he calls himself Peter Obi.

“We read in the Bible that before cock crows three times, he will deny Jesus Christ.

“He denied [Jesus], so how can he keep a promise to you if he cannot keep promise to God.”

Re: Tinubu: Peter Obi Denied Jesus Christ Three Times In The Bible (Video) by zelnababa(m): 6:41pm On Jan 31, 2023
Gingerbreadman2:

There's a huge difference between insult and talking off point. Tinubu talked off point
For ur own side.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Peter Obi Denied Jesus Christ Three Times In The Bible (Video) by Trollronaldo: 6:42pm On Jan 31, 2023
blowjohn:

Ofcos it's disrespectful.
Its just funny that he used Peter obi.
I hope Peter obi lashes back
Peter Obi won't follow a pig to the gutter

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Peter Obi Denied Jesus Christ Three Times In The Bible (Video) by NothingDoMe: 6:44pm On Jan 31, 2023
Naijalarry:

The presidential candidate of the APC, Bola Ahmed Tinubu, has said that Peter Obi denied Jesus Christ three times, citing references from the Holy Bible.

“We read in the Bible that before cock crows three times, he will deny Jesus Christ.

“He denied [Jesus], so how can he keep a promise to you if he cannot keep promise to God.”
I like Tinubu for the comedy. At least he has back up to fall back to after his failed presidential bid
Re: Tinubu: Peter Obi Denied Jesus Christ Three Times In The Bible (Video) by Pat081: 6:44pm On Jan 31, 2023
And some good for nothing and who will not better for them want this man as President of our country God answer our prayer pls, we that will want betterment for our unborn children do not want this old man in this countryGoddo this for us God
Naijalarry:

“The man who left here calls himself Peter Obi.

“He denied [Jesus], so how can he keep a promise to you if he cannot keep a promise to God.”

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Peter Obi Denied Jesus Christ Three Times In The Bible (Video) by soojar(m): 6:49pm On Jan 31, 2023
Naijalarry:

Tinubu's arrogance is legendary. That might eventually be his undoing.

Slowly, but unfortunately steadily, Atiku is making inroads.

We learn everyday

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Peter Obi Denied Jesus Christ Three Times In The Bible (Video) by sky4r: 6:52pm On Jan 31, 2023
Tinubu will win the election whether some people like him or not
Re: Tinubu: Peter Obi Denied Jesus Christ Three Times In The Bible (Video) by Bobbiee: 6:53pm On Jan 31, 2023
Clown grin grin
Re: Tinubu: Peter Obi Denied Jesus Christ Three Times In The Bible (Video) by Theoarhics: 6:57pm On Jan 31, 2023
Its obvious Tinubu has nothing to say against Peter Obi the only Peter he has something with is the one that is in the Bible
Re: Tinubu: Peter Obi Denied Jesus Christ Three Times In The Bible (Video) by chukwudiology(m): 7:04pm On Jan 31, 2023
If it's Muslim religion now, they will tag it blasphemy and before you know it they will start killing themselves and not the Christians

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: Peter Obi Denied Jesus Christ Three Times In The Bible (Video) by citylantern: 7:05pm On Jan 31, 2023
For this statement and caricature, come 26 February election. He'll know who our God is....awesome God. Ask Pharaoh what happened to him
Naijalarry:

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Peter Obi Denied Jesus Christ Three Times In The Bible (Video) by Diyaiyanu87: 7:07pm On Jan 31, 2023
...These man is mad...but it's in our hands....he continues to say utter rubbish upon rubbish....is ds aw TINUBU will be disgracing us in meetings with the EU,AU etc...?...May GOD help us

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Peter Obi Denied Jesus Christ Three Times In The Bible (Video) by citylantern: 7:07pm On Jan 31, 2023
I smell frustration lol
Emir01:

Shut up!!! Go and die or sue him.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Peter Obi Denied Jesus Christ Three Times In The Bible (Video) by Gingerbreadman2: 7:08pm On Jan 31, 2023
zelnababa:
For ur own side.

No. For everybody side.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Peter Obi Denied Jesus Christ Three Times In The Bible (Video) by JOemmy(m): 7:09pm On Jan 31, 2023
Stupid sick man so he expects anambra people to believe and trust his words than that of obi?

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Peter Obi Denied Jesus Christ Three Times In The Bible (Video) by Obyino: 7:11pm On Jan 31, 2023
Urchins abeg watin de motivate una 😒

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Peter Obi Denied Jesus Christ Three Times In The Bible (Video) by fridayking(m): 7:14pm On Jan 31, 2023
He insult Christian every now and then to proof to his master that he has no respect for Christian...

The way the Christian in North will surfer if Tinubu wins....

But my happiness is that he will never win...

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Peter Obi Denied Jesus Christ Three Times In The Bible (Video) by gaby(m): 7:20pm On Jan 31, 2023
Naijalarry:

The urchins with their heads and destinies perpetually buried down inside his poo-hole believe he's a genius...

Unfortunately, they outnumber rational sane minds and might end up determining everyone else's fate as has always been the case.
Re: Tinubu: Peter Obi Denied Jesus Christ Three Times In The Bible (Video) by Timbar: 7:20pm On Jan 31, 2023
Tallesty1:
This man has lost it. So this is the man that some people want to represent Nigerians globally? People supporting Tinubu do not mean well for Nigeria walahi. How can a man who would rather insult other candidates or his own audience than market himself be the right person to handle the affairs of millions of Nigerians?
The other day it was "make me president or no national cake for you" and now this rubbish.
Na those people wey package manchi these lei lelei orientation I blame!
Man wey no fit hold broom!
Baba wey dey wear pampers

May tribalism not be the reason your children will regret being Nigerians because we will Honestly miss buhari if this man becomes president

Re: Tinubu: Peter Obi Denied Jesus Christ Three Times In The Bible (Video) by fasterwell(m): 7:21pm On Jan 31, 2023
CuddleBerry:
This man is not okay upstairs, imagine a Christian presidential candidate misrepresenting the Holy Qur'an in such brazen idiotic manner? Oga keep the name of Jesus out of your rotten mouth!!!

At least tinubu has confirmed that Jesus Christ is God

Hallelujah

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Peter Obi Denied Jesus Christ Three Times In The Bible (Video) by toprealman: 7:29pm On Jan 31, 2023
Imagine Obi citing the Koran in such manner..

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Peter Obi Denied Jesus Christ Three Times In The Bible (Video) by integrity16(m): 7:29pm On Jan 31, 2023
What kinda blasphemous statement is this? Can he use the name Mohammed in the North without being stoned?? Christians are very patient people Sha.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Peter Obi Denied Jesus Christ Three Times In The Bible (Video) by nedekid: 7:30pm On Jan 31, 2023
Can you imagine?
Imagine making such statement by a christain presidential aspirant up north and referencing Mohammed and a candidate..

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Peter Obi Denied Jesus Christ Three Times In The Bible (Video) by IbroMaka(m): 7:38pm On Jan 31, 2023
These are just campaign inflammatory rhetorics...

Why do you think he keeps spewing gabbage?... It's just mind games

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Titilola Adeleke Is Osun First Lady, No Confusion- Adeleke’s Spokesperson / Certificate Saga: Why We Attached Buhari’s Recent Photograph – School / Nyeson Wike In trouble As Card Readers Only Recorded 292,000 Accredited Voters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.