Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,036 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

2023: I Am In Talks With Kwankwaso, Obi & one of them may possibly come - Atiku - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: I Am In Talks With Kwankwaso, Obi & one of them may possibly come - Atiku (45246 Views)

Peter Obi's One-Million-Man March In Imo (More Photos, Video) / 2023: Kwankwaso, Obi Raise Stake In NNPP, LP Threaten APC, PDP / See Reno Omokri Tweet About Peter Obi One Year Ago. What Went Wrong? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: I Am In Talks With Kwankwaso, Obi & one of them may possibly come - Atiku by somehow: 11:06pm On Jan 31, 2023
Well they were both in PDP few months ago, so it won't be any surprise.
Re: 2023: I Am In Talks With Kwankwaso, Obi & one of them may possibly come - Atiku by AcuraZDX: 11:07pm On Jan 31, 2023
asanausana91:
don't mind them. They are just emotionally speaking.
Without Atiku nobody knows who is Peter Obi. Atiku pick Obi from under the ground even when the south east governors rejected him.
The best obi can do is to step down for Atiku so that we can flush APC out from this country.

You're a big slowpoke.

Atiku a spare Tyre to Obasanjo picked a two term Governor of a state like Anambra.

A former SEC chairman

A former adviser to a President.

You be Mûmu

4 Likes

Re: 2023: I Am In Talks With Kwankwaso, Obi & one of them may possibly come - Atiku by hopexter(m): 11:08pm On Jan 31, 2023
historic:

Lies you want him only because he is Yoruba

I’m from Ewohimi, Esan south east, Edo state. I want him because of his past records and not his tribe or religion. I love Nigeria and want it to function like Lagos or more. Tell me is something wrong with that?
Re: 2023: I Am In Talks With Kwankwaso, Obi & one of them may possibly come - Atiku by Amumaigwe: 11:09pm On Jan 31, 2023
chisomkachy:

https://dailytrust.com/2023-im-in-talks-with-kwankwaso-obi-says-atiku/

"Elections now is not like in the past when a governor will dictate who to vote for, elections today is in the hands of the voters.” AA

In other words, structure cannot really make a bad candidate win election today. Obi said that long ago, but you castigated him. You have just woken up.

1 Like

Re: 2023: I Am In Talks With Kwankwaso, Obi & one of them may possibly come - Atiku by Davidoff2000: 11:09pm On Jan 31, 2023
OnyeAshuaUru:
The mor.on likes to present himself as a frontrunner in this election, but the fact remains that he's not even popular in his own state, and is only propelled by a horde of hirelings and political jobbers.
Kwankwaso remains far more popular than this bleaching grandpa in the north. And if by now this kleptomaniac has not realised that the closest he could ever get to winning the presidency was in 2019 when he partnered with a wildly popular Peter Obi, then he is sickly delusional.
Ailing Tinubu might even do better than this clown with face like a week old wrap of akpu.

Peter Obi is the next president of Nigeria

Dumbest nigga who ever lived. You sre a total illiterrate snd ignoramus..to even think your clown called pobi can even win a local govt ekection in nigeria noe. Even in anambra he cant.

You think this is amichi town union election? Clown

You are cursed and so is your lineage down to your unborn children you wont vomit the bile you spewed on here.

You choking on your bitterness and you die a dudden death from frusrration

Mumu stewwwpid man
Re: 2023: I Am In Talks With Kwankwaso, Obi & one of them may possibly come - Atiku by chymeze: 11:10pm On Jan 31, 2023
Even a blind man knows it is Kwankwaso that he's actually referring to and who would actually give in. That will definitely be a game changer
Re: 2023: I Am In Talks With Kwankwaso, Obi & one of them may possibly come - Atiku by tonididdy(m): 11:11pm On Jan 31, 2023
In that case congratulations in advance!
Re: 2023: I Am In Talks With Kwankwaso, Obi & one of them may possibly come - Atiku by tonididdy(m): 11:11pm On Jan 31, 2023
chymeze:
Even a blind man knows it is Kwankwaso that he's actually referring to and who would actually give in. That will definitely be a game changer

That will be game over!
Re: 2023: I Am In Talks With Kwankwaso, Obi & one of them may possibly come - Atiku by Echoban: 11:11pm On Jan 31, 2023
Jalinspy:
Atiku is better compared to tinubu

Says PDP lite member
Re: 2023: I Am In Talks With Kwankwaso, Obi & one of them may possibly come - Atiku by Reloadedisraelp: 11:18pm On Jan 31, 2023
AllTheWayUp:
Atiku making chess move
to b murder by a pawn at the very end.... In chess if u go straight 5lose,the probability of u losing the six is very high ...last five election lost...the six won't be different tongue

1 Like

Re: 2023: I Am In Talks With Kwankwaso, Obi & one of them may possibly come - Atiku by chymeze: 11:19pm On Jan 31, 2023
hopexter:

I’m from Ewohimi, Esan south east, Edo state. I want him because of his past records and not his tribe or religion. I love Nigeria and want it to function like Lagos or more. Tell me is something wrong with that?
No one is doubting the fact that Tinubu performed relatively well as governor. But the question is, is the man healthy enough to perform as president today? You have watched his campaigns and seen his mental state and you still in your right senses think that man should be president? This is not about tribalism or religion. It's about being objective. Even a fool can tell that Tinubu isn't well. The Tinubu of yesterday that ruled Lagos is no longer the Tinubu of today healthwise. A man that travels every now and then to London for medical check up is whom you want to rule you like you have no other capable candidate? Like every normal human being, age has taken a toll in him and he should rest. I really feel ashamed when I see people who ought to be learned and who ought to know better reason so shallow because of ethnicity or tribalism. How will you, without shame, tell your generations yet unborn that you voted for such a fellow and still hold your head high?

2 Likes

Re: 2023: I Am In Talks With Kwankwaso, Obi & one of them may possibly come - Atiku by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jan 31, 2023
Tenses:

Look at this SPV thief!!

You better remove Obi from that your mouth, Abi you want make I privatise your life?!!

Better Obi is the chosen one.

You better step down Mr. Dubia!!

You lots never cease to amaze!

Have you forgotten both were running mates for PDP before?

You lots be painting Peter like a saint, when we all know he was a PDP member before.

So why are you trying to sound like Peter is Jesus?
Re: 2023: I Am In Talks With Kwankwaso, Obi & one of them may possibly come - Atiku by dochenaj: 11:20pm On Jan 31, 2023
asanausana91:
Atiku is winning.
Well he is favorite to win.

But you can never be sure of that 90%.
Re: 2023: I Am In Talks With Kwankwaso, Obi & one of them may possibly come - Atiku by obembet(f): 11:26pm On Jan 31, 2023
shuttox:
Tinubu urchins should come and ask about source

So u don't even have confident in peter Obi, shame on you
Re: 2023: I Am In Talks With Kwankwaso, Obi & one of them may possibly come - Atiku by Emir22: 11:27pm On Jan 31, 2023
Obi. Chikolobi Obi out😄😄😄
Re: 2023: I Am In Talks With Kwankwaso, Obi & one of them may possibly come - Atiku by Birniwa(m): 11:29pm On Jan 31, 2023
Just imagine some group of wild goats thinking that a particular candidate should not even run because he's a Muslim as another Muslim is about to step down.

If you're too daft to comprehend things then let me help you. Nigeria is practicing democracy which means that every candidate has the right to candidacy and every Nigerian has the right to vote for whoever they want.

If Atiku eventually wins this election, no any pig among you can take that away from him. It's a free democracy country for all of us.

1 Like

Re: 2023: I Am In Talks With Kwankwaso, Obi & one of them may possibly come - Atiku by hopexter(m): 11:30pm On Jan 31, 2023
chymeze:

No one is doubting the fact that Tinubu performed relatively well as governor. But the question is, is the man healthy enough to perform as president today? You have watched his campaigns and seen his mental state and you still in your right senses think that man should be president? This is not about tribalism or religion. It's about being objective. Even a fool can tell that Tinubu isn't well. The Tinubu of yesterday that ruled Lagos is no longer the Tinubu of today healthwise. A man that travels every now and then to London for medical check up is whom you want to rule you like you have no other capable candidate? Like every normal human being, age has taken a toll in him and he should rest. I really feel ashamed when I see people who ought to be learned and who ought to know better reason so shallow because of ethnicity or tribalism. How will you, without shame, tell your generations yet unborn that you voted for such a fellow and still hold your head high?

You all always have to come up with his age as a reason for your hate. If it’s about age, Obi obi is not even qualified to be on the ballot paper. What was his performance that deserves a vote? Patching up few roads or what?

Tinubu has always been like that which is why he stays away from media. Obi who is way younger was also a governor, if Obi had performed in his state as a governor, nobody will even consider Tinubu.

Out of the three bad eggs, Tinubu is the favourite. His curriculum vitae is what’s speaking and not his age. He was the same before he appointed Ambode and Sanwo Olu who are doing wonderfully well. The ability to pick the right people and his vision for good leadership is what we want and that’s even if he’s crippled, he’s still the best candidate. We Nigerians have heard enough of eloquently speaking criminal minded politicians with nothing to offer. Nigerians are not seeking Olympian as president neither are we seeking a fancy looking gap toothed politician who has no plans and nothing to offer. We shouldn’t be deceived by looks. You still think I’m tribalistic even though I have no affiliation with Yoruba? So why is Obi your favourite if your are not Igbo? Isn’t that what you call tribalism?

You rather prefer I vote for a former governor who resides in another former governor’s state due to his inefficiency to better his own state and find it decent enough to live there. Obi doesn’t care about his own people which is why he couldn’t even provide a skill acquisition programs for the youth in Anambra. Have you ever consider Agbero as a youth empowerment scheme? A leader who failed to have his youth engaged turns them into criminals or kidnappers like the Bokoharam and Ipob terrorists. Even as populous as Lagos, there’s no threat there and it’s safest state and you know why, because Tinubu got the youth engaged which is something even the federal government could not do.
Re: 2023: I Am In Talks With Kwankwaso, Obi & one of them may possibly come - Atiku by newnigerdelta00: 11:32pm On Jan 31, 2023
chisomkachy:

https://dailytrust.com/2023-im-in-talks-with-kwankwaso-obi-says-atiku/

I said it before now, Peter Obi na ATIKU boy.... Peter Obi just dey mumu he obideafs and obidients demons.. so for back peter obi dey discuss business with ATIKU, shame on obidients shame.... labor party yahoo party
Re: 2023: I Am In Talks With Kwankwaso, Obi & one of them may possibly come - Atiku by shuttox: 11:34pm On Jan 31, 2023
obembet:

So u don't even have confident in peter Obi, shame on you

That's your own problem
Re: 2023: I Am In Talks With Kwankwaso, Obi & one of them may possibly come - Atiku by CoolAmbience(m): 11:38pm On Jan 31, 2023
shuttox:
Kwankwaso will surrender

Most likely, but more likely leaning towards Tinubu.
Re: 2023: I Am In Talks With Kwankwaso, Obi & one of them may possibly come - Atiku by shuttox: 11:39pm On Jan 31, 2023
CoolAmbience:

Must likely, but more likely leaning towards Tinubu.

Hehehe
You wished
Re: 2023: I Am In Talks With Kwankwaso, Obi & one of them may possibly come - Atiku by Bluntemperor: 11:44pm On Jan 31, 2023
SadiqBabaSani:
Atiku disrespects the Entire South and deserves Zeeo Votes

Here is a man who said ' he doesn't need the ' Southern Votes' to be President - while he was talking to the Northerners that he will take care of them- thereby disparaging the entire South, therefore,only a wicked Southerners- selling their future will still be talking of PDP!
- Atiku was asked to defend 'a voice' on Corruption recently said ' the Voice doesn't matter! Really?
- 16 yrs of PDP in govt,but no single Infrastructures,yet they want us to be slaves for life! He Atiku think he has Money to buy anything!
- Since Atiku doesn't believed even in govt,he can still access health outside Nigeria,so why does he want to rule Nigeria?
- Today we Nigerians are in total darkness - no Lights,yet NEPA/ Disco $16- Dollars-Loan Money cannot be accounted for, yet some are going up and down for Atiku and his failed PDP! So, what does he want to come and do for Nigerians with all these bargages?
- The North should know that no agreement of any kind- with Kwankwaso should they planned for the North to allow Atiku to get power!
For it will be a terrible mistakes to deceive the entire nation under any pretence and any collaboration! We have seen enough and the Youths are suffering today in the entire Nigeria!
Re: 2023: I Am In Talks With Kwankwaso, Obi & one of them may possibly come - Atiku by dochenaj: 11:46pm On Jan 31, 2023
Reloadedisraelp:
to b murder by a pawn at the very end.... In chess if u go straight 5lose,the probability of u losing the six is very high ...last five election lost...the six won't be different tongue
You're wrong.

Your different 6 chess games are not mutually exclusive.

While the fact that you lost last 5 games might paint a picture that you're an amateur and is set to lose yet again.

But, what if your 6th game is against your 4 years old son, who only has basic understanding of how the pieces move on the board.

Does the fact that you lost the last 5 games have any bearing on losing the present game?
Re: 2023: I Am In Talks With Kwankwaso, Obi & one of them may possibly come - Atiku by Tinubumyman: 11:47pm On Jan 31, 2023
Ezeama400:
Elections now is not like in the past when a governor will dictate who to vote for, elections today is in the hands of the voters.

Thank God he knows...

The four major contenders should test their popularity at the poll..

But it's insensitive and wickedness that a fulani Muslim wants to succeed another fulani Muslim in a country that has 50 percent of population of Nigeria Christians ..

I don't even want to discuss about the skit maker that even insulted entire Nigerian Christians by running a demonic/satanic Muslim Muslim ticket ..

By God's Grace Peter Obi will win
the reason Peter obi will not win on the platform of Christiandom is because the christiandom is lukewarm, and hypocritical... In Nigeria..
Re: 2023: I Am In Talks With Kwankwaso, Obi & one of them may possibly come - Atiku by Nobody: 11:47pm On Jan 31, 2023
Kwankwaso may collapse his yeye structure but we move peter obi for president
Re: 2023: I Am In Talks With Kwankwaso, Obi & one of them may possibly come - Atiku by EDOLUWA: 11:53pm On Jan 31, 2023
Which movement!!! Obi, as it realistically stand today politically oooo, am not talking social-mediastically cannot win 2023 Election at all.

The main contestant is ATIKU & TINUBU!!!

You can just watch this film because it's not a season film it will end just FEBRUARY.

GratefulSoul27:
Definitely not Obi
The movement is bigger than Obi and Datti

We know that kwankwaso will support Atiku
Re: 2023: I Am In Talks With Kwankwaso, Obi & one of them may possibly come - Atiku by Reloadedisraelp: 12:01am On Feb 01, 2023
dochenaj:

You're wrong.

Your different 6 chess games are not mutually exclusive.

While fact that you lost last 5 games might paint a picture that you're an amateur and is set to lose yet again.

But, what if your 6th game is against your 4 years old son, who only has basic understanding of how the pieces move on the board.

Does the fact that you lost the last 5 games have any bearing on losing the present game?
lolz so why is atiku losing straight five election?? If his a queen in the board?why?
Re: 2023: I Am In Talks With Kwankwaso, Obi & one of them may possibly come - Atiku by chymeze: 12:05am On Feb 01, 2023
hopexter:

You all always have to come up with his age as a reason for your hate. If it’s about age, Obi obi is not even qualified to be on the ballot paper. What was his performance that deserves a vote? Patching up few roads or what?

Tinubu has always been like that which is why he stays away from media. Obi who is way younger was also a governor, if Obi had performed in his state as a governor, nobody will even consider Tinubu.

Out of the three bad eggs, Tinubu is the favourite. His curriculum vitae is what’s speaking and not his age. He was the same before he appointed Ambode and Sanwo Olu who are doing wonderfully well. The ability to pick the right people and his vision for good leadership is what we want and that’s even if he’s crippled, he’s still the best candidate. We Nigerians have heard enough of eloquently speaking criminal minded politicians with nothing to offer. Nigerians are not seeking Olympian as president neither are we seeking a fancy looking gap toothed politician who has no plans and nothing to offer. We shouldn’t be deceived by looks. You still think I’m tribalistic even though I have no affiliation with Yoruba? So why is Obi your favourite if your are not Igbo? Isn’t that what you call tribalism?

You rather prefer I vote for a former governor who resides in another former governor’s state due to his inefficiency to better his own state and find it decent enough to live there. Obi doesn’t care about his own people which is why he couldn’t even provide a skill acquisition programs for the youth in Anambra. Have you ever consider Agbero as a youth empowerment scheme? A leader who failed to have his youth engaged turns them into criminals or kidnappers like the Bokoharam and Ipob terrorists. Even as populous as Lagos, there’s no threat there and it’s safest state and you know why, because Tinubu got the youth engaged which is something even the federal government could not do.

I can't recall anywhere in my message where I mentioned Obi. The fact that you just made Obi the entire topic of this your long response even when I never made any reference to him, though very funny, shows how bitter and tribalistic you are. Or is Obi the only presidential candidate? Why didn't you also reference Atiku or Kwankwaso or Sowore so that we'd know you were logical and sound in your assessment or evaluation of things. The fact that you only focused on Obi even when I never mentioned him also shows you're not reasoning logically but only being sentimental and tribalistic. I'd rather not vote at all than to vote a sick candidate, if I don't like the manifesto of the other candidates. I'm very reasonable and sensible to that point, so I can have an excuse to tell my future generations and so that they won't look at me in shame and wonder whether their father wasn't sensible enough not to have voted a sick man into power.
My apologies I couldn't even read all of your long missives because it isn't a balanced narrative of things. I only give my time to things that engage or stimulate my intellectual capacity, not things that are borne out of unprovoked hatred and sentiments.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: I Am In Talks With Kwankwaso, Obi & one of them may possibly come - Atiku by ubimagos: 12:06am On Feb 01, 2023
Birds of a feather are discussing while the Jagaban is a mile ahead.
Re: 2023: I Am In Talks With Kwankwaso, Obi & one of them may possibly come - Atiku by Adamu0630: 12:07am On Feb 01, 2023
Atiku the Unifier is coming

Re: 2023: I Am In Talks With Kwankwaso, Obi & one of them may possibly come - Atiku by hopexter(m): 12:18am On Feb 01, 2023
chymeze:

I can't recall anywhere in my message where I mentioned Obi. The fact that you just made Obi the entire topic of this your long response even when I never made any reference to him, though very funny, shows how bitter and tribalistic you are. Or is Obi the only presidential candidate? Why didn't you also reference Atiku or Kwankwaso or Sowore so that we'd know you were logical and sound in your assessment or evaluation of things. The fact that you only focused on Obi even when I never mentioned him also shows you're not reasoning logically but only being sentimental and tribalistic. I'd rather not vote at all than to vote a sick candidate, if I don't like the manifesto of the other candidates. I'm very reasonable and sensible to that point, so I can have an excuse to tell my future generations and so that they won't look at me in shame and wonder whether their father wasn't sensible enough not to have voted a sick man into power.
My apologies I couldn't even read all of your long missives because it isn't a balanced narrative of things. I only give my time to things that engage or stimulate my intellectual capacity, not things that are borne out of unprovoked hatred and sentiments.

You never made mentioned of obi but I pulled it from your mouth, why so emotional about it?

Who else will will you support when you actually bear an Igbo name you hypocrite? You’re think you’re smart with your rubbish talk. You must vote your Obi, what do you mean I rather not vote? Trying to act smart when you’re not, you only give your time to things that stimulate you intellectual but yet you’ve quoted me twice. I blamed myself for even writing a long note when I thought I was talking to a matured adult, bloody hypocrite. Return the phone , it’s past your bedtime and goodnight.
Re: 2023: I Am In Talks With Kwankwaso, Obi & one of them may possibly come - Atiku by ogatboy(m): 12:19am On Feb 01, 2023
Guys remember I told you how false news will fly in this next three weeks? watch out your media space, thay are all false news and it is the desperation of APC and PDP. It is getting clearer that they cannot gain ground so they are going to intensify on media. Obi is the next president of Nigeria.

PDP and APC have seen the data, Tinubu is already crying to Buhari to provide room to rig, but alas a New Nigeria is here

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Niger Coup Plotters Warn Tinubu & ECOWAS Leaders Against Sending Army To Niger / Olisa Metuh Attends The Matriculation Of His Adopted Child In Abuja Wit Crutches / Thunderstrike Kills Seven Cows In Alla, Kwara; Injures Two Herders (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.