Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,912 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:33 PM

2023: I Am In Talks With Kwankwaso, Obi & one of them may possibly come - Atiku - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: I Am In Talks With Kwankwaso, Obi & one of them may possibly come - Atiku (45242 Views)

Peter Obi's One-Million-Man March In Imo (More Photos, Video) / 2023: Kwankwaso, Obi Raise Stake In NNPP, LP Threaten APC, PDP / See Reno Omokri Tweet About Peter Obi One Year Ago. What Went Wrong? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: I Am In Talks With Kwankwaso, Obi & one of them may possibly come - Atiku by Nnadi2020(m): 10:16pm On Jan 31, 2023
Oga leave obi alone he can never be talk with you

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: I Am In Talks With Kwankwaso, Obi & one of them may possibly come - Atiku by gassbee: 10:16pm On Jan 31, 2023
See as d guy take style yab wike
Re: 2023: I Am In Talks With Kwankwaso, Obi & one of them may possibly come - Atiku by highchief1: 10:17pm On Jan 31, 2023
SadiqBabaSani:
The fact that Atiku has the mind to desire taking over from another Northerner Buhari tells so much about his disdain for the South.

We shall answer him through the ballot
blame the southern govs that sold out.
Re: 2023: I Am In Talks With Kwankwaso, Obi & one of them may possibly come - Atiku by IamR: 10:17pm On Jan 31, 2023
Mr. Atiku, Peter Obi will never answer you. Maybe you should approach BAT.

5 Likes

Re: 2023: I Am In Talks With Kwankwaso, Obi & one of them may possibly come - Atiku by Okhuadams(m): 10:17pm On Jan 31, 2023
chisomkachy:

https://dailytrust.com/2023-im-in-talks-with-kwankwaso-obi-says-atiku/
Oga face ur warrant live even OBI no go win leave him out of ur failures

1 Like

Re: 2023: I Am In Talks With Kwankwaso, Obi & one of them may possibly come - Atiku by highchief1: 10:18pm On Jan 31, 2023
OnyeAshuaUru:

Peter Obi is the next President of Nigeria
how?Obi is not in the race.
Re: 2023: I Am In Talks With Kwankwaso, Obi & one of them may possibly come - Atiku by TheChameleon: 10:19pm On Jan 31, 2023
kessdivine4all:

kessdivine4all to his useless homosexual father and his spermbank wh0re mother

Your Father is the first one

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 2023: I Am In Talks With Kwankwaso, Obi & one of them may possibly come - Atiku by asanausana91: 10:19pm On Jan 31, 2023
ybn1306:

Obi or Kwankwaso more popular than Atiku? You are a dreamer
don't mind them. They are just emotionally speaking.
Without Atiku nobody knows who is Peter Obi. Atiku pick Obi from under the ground even when the south east governors rejected him.
The best obi can do is to step down for Atiku so that we can flush APC out from this country.
Re: 2023: I Am In Talks With Kwankwaso, Obi & one of them may possibly come - Atiku by Ruthless70: 10:20pm On Jan 31, 2023
chisomkachy:

https://dailytrust.com/2023-im-in-talks-with-kwankwaso-obi-says-atiku/

Have said this before, Kwankwanso might give in to Atiku but I doubt obi...

If obi join Atiku eeehhh. Then igbo will foreverly be a dot in circle according to bubu

1 Like

Re: 2023: I Am In Talks With Kwankwaso, Obi & one of them may possibly come - Atiku by onuman: 10:20pm On Jan 31, 2023
asanausana91:
this is a Nigerian general election that involves 36 states plus Abuja, this is not a state election. I can proudly tell you that Peter Obi cannot win the 2023 election.

If Peter Obi, the most qualified presidential candidate, does not win, you have dug a deeper hole, deeper dungeon, for another 8 years for yourself and, unfortunately, for others in Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: I Am In Talks With Kwankwaso, Obi & one of them may possibly come - Atiku by Tumbuleke: 10:20pm On Jan 31, 2023
Anybody that didnโ€™t see the hand written on the wall is completely out of touch with naija politics. I have been saying it from time immemorial, the north are excited to hand over power to a Northern MUSLIM, whoever he isโ€ฆto them is better than Kafiri, a derogatory name for non Muslim. Kwankwaso still hanging on is a game plan to dissuade people attention, and then step down for Atiku at the 11th hour. Tinubu is just a better alternative to them than a Christian from South, nothing more. Atiku was despised by them all the term he ran for presidency because his rivals were northern Muslims. For now, he will is the eye of the northern Muslim in this contest. So, Kwankwaso stepping down for Atiku has already been cooked in the oven, is just becoming glare to those who seem blind to Nigeria politics

2 Likes

Re: 2023: I Am In Talks With Kwankwaso, Obi & one of them may possibly come - Atiku by babyfaceafrica: 10:20pm On Jan 31, 2023
OnyeAshuaUru:

Peter Obi is the next President of Nigeria

Yes on twitter
Re: 2023: I Am In Talks With Kwankwaso, Obi & one of them may possibly come - Atiku by Duru009(m): 10:21pm On Jan 31, 2023
ATIKU is still more better than TINUBU by far. Kwakwanso will certainly support because he has already moved his structure in the NORTH west and east to ATIKU.....

Election Result.....

ATIKU

Peter Obi

TINUBU

Kwakwanso

Adebayo

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: I Am In Talks With Kwankwaso, Obi & one of them may possibly come - Atiku by fredoooooo: 10:21pm On Jan 31, 2023
Na oji , he's a former member grin
Re: 2023: I Am In Talks With Kwankwaso, Obi & one of them may possibly come - Atiku by SpecialAdviser(m): 10:21pm On Jan 31, 2023
asanausana91:
this is a Nigerian general election that involves 36 states plus Abuja, this is not a state election. I can proudly tell you that Peter Obi cannot win the 2023 election.

Your proudly telling me shows that you are one of those not wishing good for this country. Upon the suffering. Chai

When Obi picked LP ticket, you would be one of those he has no structure people that said up to 100 people cannot welcome him in Gombe. Today you cannot proudly repeat that statement. You are shocked. You will be proudly shocked after 25th February

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: I Am In Talks With Kwankwaso, Obi & one of them may possibly come - Atiku by hopexter(m): 10:21pm On Jan 31, 2023
shuttox:

Tinubu is also blaming Buhari
He is frustrated and wants to step down

Heโ€™s blaming Buhari just as everyone else for his incompetence. Tinubu and APC are not known to be incompetent. How can APC state be working more than APC federal? You think if it was Tinubu the country would be this bad? Never! Tinubu loves Nigeria and have good intentions for her or why do you think upon his age, people are rooting for him to be the president? We want someone with balls and boldness to lead and not some fancy looking gap toothed aspirant who doesnโ€™t know the party he belongs.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: I Am In Talks With Kwankwaso, Obi & one of them may possibly come - Atiku by asanausana91: 10:22pm On Jan 31, 2023
ResidentSnitch:
Count Obi out of whatever permutation you have in mind. Maybe Kwankwaso...but definitely not Obi.
without Atiku nobody would have known who is Peter Obi.

1 Like

Re: 2023: I Am In Talks With Kwankwaso, Obi & one of them may possibly come - Atiku by kessdivine4all: 10:22pm On Jan 31, 2023
asanausana91:

I can proudly tell you that come May 29 this picture will be hung over your destiny

6 Likes

Re: 2023: I Am In Talks With Kwankwaso, Obi & one of them may possibly come - Atiku by fasbat(m): 10:23pm On Jan 31, 2023
Ezeama400:
Elections now is not like in the past when a governor will dictate who to vote for, elections today is in the hands of the voters.

Thank God he knows...

The four major contenders should test their popularity at the poll..

But it's insensitive and wickedness that a fulani Muslim wants to succeed another fulani Muslim in a country that has 50 percent of population of Nigeria Christians ..

I don't even want to discuss about the skit maker that even insulated entire Nigerian Christians by running a demonic/satanic Muslim Muslim ticket ..

By God's Grace Peter Obi will win
Peter Obi will step down for Atiku at the end and his supporters will be disappointed and have sleepless nights!!! ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Re: 2023: I Am In Talks With Kwankwaso, Obi & one of them may possibly come - Atiku by asanausana91: 10:24pm On Jan 31, 2023
Felabrity:
This drunkard need to understand no one is stepping down for no one

He should stop forcing them and believe himself
you know nothing about politics, you are just an emotional driven frustrated youth. Atiku is the one that brought Peter Obi to the limelight.
Re: 2023: I Am In Talks With Kwankwaso, Obi & one of them may possibly come - Atiku by mrox4d(m): 10:24pm On Jan 31, 2023
Oraimo products you should get this year

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-zs3KvRi3_Q
Re: 2023: I Am In Talks With Kwankwaso, Obi & one of them may possibly come - Atiku by babyfaceafrica: 10:25pm On Jan 31, 2023
onuman:

If Peter Obi, the most qualified presidential candidate, does not win, you have dug a deeper hole, deeper dungeon, for another 8 years for yourself and, unfortunately, for others in Nigeria.

Nigerians will cope... Nobody is messiah
Re: 2023: I Am In Talks With Kwankwaso, Obi & one of them may possibly come - Atiku by Antoeni(m): 10:25pm On Jan 31, 2023
Alh Caro White, Peter Obi Is a No Go Arear
Re: 2023: I Am In Talks With Kwankwaso, Obi & one of them may possibly come - Atiku by letitrainnow(m): 10:26pm On Jan 31, 2023
Yes
Re: 2023: I Am In Talks With Kwankwaso, Obi & one of them may possibly come - Atiku by babyfaceafrica: 10:26pm On Jan 31, 2023
Duru009:
ATIKU is still more better than TINUBU by far. Kwakwanso will certainly support because he has already moved his structure in the NORTH west and east to ATIKU.....

Election Result.....

Atiku

Peter Obi

TINUBU

Kwakwanso

Adebayo

How is Atiku better than Baba blue?
Re: 2023: I Am In Talks With Kwankwaso, Obi & one of them may possibly come - Atiku by Segunbabba(m): 10:27pm On Jan 31, 2023
asanausana91:
don't mind them. They are just emotionally speaking.
Without Atiku nobody knows who is Peter Obi. Atiku pick Obi from under the ground even when the south east governors rejected him.
The best obi can do is to step down for Atiku so that we can flush APC out from this country.
If i slap that your mouth Allah will reject you by force embarassed

3 Likes

Re: 2023: I Am In Talks With Kwankwaso, Obi & one of them may possibly come - Atiku by Manofnaija: 10:27pm On Jan 31, 2023
goshikid:
Obidaft is going nowhere

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ Well maybe anambra

...and that makes you very happy.
So sorry for you and your likes...
Re: 2023: I Am In Talks With Kwankwaso, Obi & one of them may possibly come - Atiku by onuman: 10:29pm On Jan 31, 2023
SadiqBabaSani:
Atiku disrespects the Entire South and deserves Zeeo Votes

Atiku who came into the 2023 presidential bid solely to subvert every possibility for Igbo in PDP succeeding president Buhari.
Since 1993, Atiku has been in presidential race, each time, to bring power to his northern region of Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: 2023: I Am In Talks With Kwankwaso, Obi & one of them may possibly come - Atiku by Antoeni(m): 10:30pm On Jan 31, 2023
Alh Atiku, As It's Now , The Movement Is Far Bigger Than Peter Obi, He Can't Step Down Under Any Condition or Conditions

1 Like

Re: 2023: I Am In Talks With Kwankwaso, Obi & one of them may possibly come - Atiku by Ventura1: 10:30pm On Jan 31, 2023
It is no secrets that Obi is Atiku's boy
Re: 2023: I Am In Talks With Kwankwaso, Obi & one of them may possibly come - Atiku by Acidosis(m): 10:30pm On Jan 31, 2023
None will come back to PDP.

Obidient movement is bigger than Obi. Kwankwaso held another rally in Ibadan today. It is too late for you, Mr. SPV.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Murray-Bruce And His Son In Made-In -Nigeria Clothes / Niger Coup Plotters Warn Tinubu & ECOWAS Leaders Against Sending Army To Niger / JOHESU Suspends Strike For 21 Days After Meeting Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.