Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,050 members, 7,821,614 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:41 PM

2023: I Am In Talks With Kwankwaso, Obi & one of them may possibly come - Atiku - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: I Am In Talks With Kwankwaso, Obi & one of them may possibly come - Atiku (45239 Views)

Peter Obi's One-Million-Man March In Imo (More Photos, Video) / 2023: Kwankwaso, Obi Raise Stake In NNPP, LP Threaten APC, PDP / See Reno Omokri Tweet About Peter Obi One Year Ago. What Went Wrong? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: I Am In Talks With Kwankwaso, Obi & one of them may possibly come - Atiku by Hndrrxxx(m): 10:01pm On Jan 31, 2023
Ff
Re: 2023: I Am In Talks With Kwankwaso, Obi & one of them may possibly come - Atiku by AllTheWayUp: 10:02pm On Jan 31, 2023
Atiku making chess move

2 Likes

Re: 2023: I Am In Talks With Kwankwaso, Obi & one of them may possibly come - Atiku by akpumping7720(m): 10:02pm On Jan 31, 2023
Atiku the desperado!!!
Re: 2023: I Am In Talks With Kwankwaso, Obi & one of them may possibly come - Atiku by Eriokanmi: 10:03pm On Jan 31, 2023
No be only Obi na obi( kolanut). Loser giving himself false hope

4 Likes

Re: 2023: I Am In Talks With Kwankwaso, Obi & one of them may possibly come - Atiku by josilcool(m): 10:03pm On Jan 31, 2023
Kwankaso may but as for Obi forget it...

3 Likes

Re: 2023: I Am In Talks With Kwankwaso, Obi & one of them may possibly come - Atiku by TheChameleon: 10:03pm On Jan 31, 2023
grin

Your Girlfriend... Peter Obi.

Atiku chose him for his effeminate voice and moans.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 2023: I Am In Talks With Kwankwaso, Obi & one of them may possibly come - Atiku by Otunbakayce: 10:05pm On Jan 31, 2023
Many don't know that Atiku sponsored kwakwanso for Governorship election in Kano State and also nominated him as the Minister of Defense during Obasanjo tenure.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: I Am In Talks With Kwankwaso, Obi & one of them may possibly come - Atiku by alimiadedayo1: 10:05pm On Jan 31, 2023
OnyeAshuaUru:

Peter Obi is the next President of Nigeria
president of your family house

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: I Am In Talks With Kwankwaso, Obi & one of them may possibly come - Atiku by mbahdi(m): 10:06pm On Jan 31, 2023
Good move.d emilokan bastard must b disgraced

1 Like

Re: 2023: I Am In Talks With Kwankwaso, Obi & one of them may possibly come - Atiku by frankson1(m): 10:06pm On Jan 31, 2023
shuttox:
Tinubu urchins should come and ask about source

So after all the crowd of people Obi had pulled, he will dump all of them and choose to be 'boy-boy' for Atiku undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: I Am In Talks With Kwankwaso, Obi & one of them may possibly come - Atiku by Icon79(m): 10:07pm On Jan 31, 2023
LOL. Most of us already know this, Kwankwaso will step down for Atiku. As for Peter Obi, he ain’t stepping down for anyone. Peter Obi’s campaign will end in Aso Rock. Go write it down, it’s already written.

Go write it down. The next President of Nigeria is Peter Gregory Obi. Unless they kill him before he takes office.

O pari

chisomkachy:

https://dailytrust.com/2023-im-in-talks-with-kwankwaso-obi-says-atiku/

6 Likes

Re: 2023: I Am In Talks With Kwankwaso, Obi & one of them may possibly come - Atiku by makavalley(m): 10:07pm On Jan 31, 2023
Dubai landlord and chief looter is talking.. well talk is cheap... thank God we are wiser a LG chairman, a member in representing in State house of assembly, house of representatives ,Senator ,Governor can't detect or influence us who to vote the power is in our PVC ...Vote ObiDatti

1 Like

Re: 2023: I Am In Talks With Kwankwaso, Obi & one of them may possibly come - Atiku by kessdivine4all: 10:07pm On Jan 31, 2023
It's time to be OBIDIENT

5 Likes

Re: 2023: I Am In Talks With Kwankwaso, Obi & one of them may possibly come - Atiku by hopexter(m): 10:07pm On Jan 31, 2023
shuttox:
Kwankwaso will surrender

Obi is also inconsistent, he might even join Atiku before Kwankwaso does. Political prostitutes are not hard to persuade grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: I Am In Talks With Kwankwaso, Obi & one of them may possibly come - Atiku by bigdammyj: 10:07pm On Jan 31, 2023
Noted.
Re: 2023: I Am In Talks With Kwankwaso, Obi & one of them may possibly come - Atiku by asanausana91: 10:08pm On Jan 31, 2023
OnyeAshuaUru:
The mor.on likes to present himself as a frontrunner in this election, but the fact remains that he's not even popular in his own state, and is only propelled by a horde of hirelings and political jobbers.
Kwankwaso remains far more popular than this bleaching grandpa in the north. And if by now this kleptomaniac has not realised that the closest he could ever get to winning the presidency was in 2019 when he partnered with a wildly popular Peter Obi, then he is sickly delusional.
Ailing Tinubu might even do better than this clown with face like a week old wrap of akpu.

Peter Obi is the next president of Nigeria
you are in pain, did Atiku fck your wife?

2 Likes

Re: 2023: I Am In Talks With Kwankwaso, Obi & one of them may possibly come - Atiku by jaxxy(m): 10:08pm On Jan 31, 2023
Lol he should better talk to tinubu cos both of them are going to political retirement home.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: I Am In Talks With Kwankwaso, Obi & one of them may possibly come - Atiku by INTEGRITYA1(m): 10:08pm On Jan 31, 2023
Okay
Re: 2023: I Am In Talks With Kwankwaso, Obi & one of them may possibly come - Atiku by Kajaard: 10:09pm On Jan 31, 2023
chisomkachy:

https://dailytrust.com/2023-im-in-talks-with-kwankwaso-obi-says-atiku/

Kwankwaso will definitely come but not Obi.

Obi is pulling crowds like you and bula blu drug baron so it would make no sense for him to step down for you.

3 Likes

Re: 2023: I Am In Talks With Kwankwaso, Obi & one of them may possibly come - Atiku by shuttox: 10:09pm On Jan 31, 2023
hopexter:

Obi is also inconsistent, he might even join Atiku before Kwankwaso does. Political prostitutes are not hard to persuade grin grin
Tinubu is also blaming Buhari
He is frustrated and wants to step down

1 Like

Re: 2023: I Am In Talks With Kwankwaso, Obi & one of them may possibly come - Atiku by Lionnation: 10:10pm On Jan 31, 2023
He has been with kwanakwaso all the while we know nnpp was working for Atiku all along

1 Like

Re: 2023: I Am In Talks With Kwankwaso, Obi & one of them may possibly come - Atiku by kessdivine4all: 10:10pm On Jan 31, 2023
TheChameleon:
grin

Your Girlfriend... Peter Obi.

Atiku chose him for his effeminate voice and moans.
Your Father is the first one

1 Like

Re: 2023: I Am In Talks With Kwankwaso, Obi & one of them may possibly come - Atiku by onuman: 10:10pm On Jan 31, 2023
Even Peter Obi? Now that I know that Atiku is Alice in Dreamland.
What makes Atiku think that he has more political followers than Obi?
Atiku's Fulani is a minor ethnic group compared to Obi's Igbo, a major ethnic group with substantial number of votes. The Hausas are bearing the brunts of Fulani herdsmen in the north.
Atiku is a most non unifying politician ever in Nigeria, as Atiku, a Fulani Muslim aspires to succeed President Buhari, another Fulani Muslim. Does Atiku think that rest of Nigeria will fold their arms and watch him?

2 Likes

Re: 2023: I Am In Talks With Kwankwaso, Obi & one of them may possibly come - Atiku by Amayabor1: 10:12pm On Jan 31, 2023
OnyeAshuaUru:
The mor.on likes to present himself as a frontrunner in this election, but the fact remains that he's not even popular in his own state, and is only propelled by a horde of hirelings and political jobbers.
Kwankwaso remains far more popular than this bleaching grandpa in the north. And if by now this kleptomaniac has not realised that the closest he could ever get to winning the presidency was in 2019 when he partnered with a wildly popular Peter Obi, then he is sickly delusional.
Ailing Tinubu might even do better than this clown with face like a week old wrap of akpu.

Peter Obi is the next president of Nigeria

Werey wan dey disguise.

First, i think you are a yoruba man disguising as one who loves and will vote for Peter Obi. una want make votes wey suppose go to Atiku go to Peter Obi knowing fully well that he stands no chance in this election.

Anyways, whatever you are, that's your cup of tea. Know this and know peace;

1. Peter Obi can't and will not win this election
2. Atiku will be president!

1 Like

Re: 2023: I Am In Talks With Kwankwaso, Obi & one of them may possibly come - Atiku by samplebrown: 10:12pm On Jan 31, 2023
Instead of the other person working like Atiku is doing, the idiot is going about vomiting rubbish. I no Sabi if him no get advisers
Re: 2023: I Am In Talks With Kwankwaso, Obi & one of them may possibly come - Atiku by plantist: 10:12pm On Jan 31, 2023
Ezeama400:
Elections now is not like in the past when a governor will dictate who to vote for, elections today is in the hands of the voters.

Thank God he knows...

The four major contenders should test their popularity at the poll..

But it's insensitive and wickedness that a fulani Muslim wants to succeed another fulani Muslim in a country that has 50 percent of population of Nigeria Christians ..

I don't even want to discuss about the skit maker that even insulated entire Nigerian Christians by running a demonic/satanic Muslim Muslim ticket ..

By God's Grace Peter Obi will win

Grand illusion! Christians in Nigeria don't have 50% of the population with your one husband one wife and birth control. The percentage population is 40%.

I know you'll cry after reading this fact.
Re: 2023: I Am In Talks With Kwankwaso, Obi & one of them may possibly come - Atiku by asanausana91: 10:12pm On Jan 31, 2023
SadiqBabaSani:
The fact that Atiku has the mind to desire taking over from another Northerner Buhari tells so much about his disdain for the South.

We shall answer him through the ballot
don't even start it. If you want to bring ethnic politics you should know that the north will continue to win. South East has only 10 million voters while north west has 22 million. Also the north participates in elections more than the south. A northerner will leave Lagos to Zamfara so that he can vote for his candidate but an Igbo man will be watching television in Lagos on election Day.

3 Likes

Re: 2023: I Am In Talks With Kwankwaso, Obi & one of them may possibly come - Atiku by xevove2061: 10:13pm On Jan 31, 2023
ybn1306:

Obi or Kwankwaso more popular than Atiku? You are a dreamer

Omo at the moment, Obi is more popular than both of them

6 Likes

Re: 2023: I Am In Talks With Kwankwaso, Obi & one of them may possibly come - Atiku by onuman: 10:15pm On Jan 31, 2023
Ezeama400:
Elections now is not like in the past when a governor will dictate who to vote for, elections today is in the hands of the voters.

Thank God he knows...

The four major contenders should test their popularity at the poll..

But it's insensitive and wickedness that a fulani Muslim wants to succeed another fulani Muslim in a country that has 50 percent of population of Nigeria Christians ..

I don't even want to discuss about the skit maker that even insulated entire Nigerian Christians by running a demonic/satanic Muslim Muslim ticket ..

By God's Grace Peter Obi will win

In bold.
Loool.
I think Atiku Abubakar does not care if Nigeria disintegrates from this election. Fulani succeeding Fulani in contemporary Nigeria? Uninthinkable

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: I Am In Talks With Kwankwaso, Obi & one of them may possibly come - Atiku by Gbemini(m): 10:15pm On Jan 31, 2023
If peter obi get one vote na from me grin grin grin cool shocked

4 Likes

Re: 2023: I Am In Talks With Kwankwaso, Obi & one of them may possibly come - Atiku by asanausana91: 10:15pm On Jan 31, 2023
SpecialAdviser:
Nonesense, no going back for Obi at this level.
"I will rather lose doing the right thing than win doing the wrong thing"

Peter Ahmed Olutayo Obi
this is a Nigerian general election that involves 36 states plus Abuja, this is not a state election. I can proudly tell you that Peter Obi cannot win the 2023 election.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

21 Storey Building For Mobil In Akwa Ibom: Construction Begins / Dino Melaye Graduated With 3rd Class, ABU Exam Officers Claim - SaharaReporters / Murray-Bruce And His Son In Made-In -Nigeria Clothes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.