Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,096 members, 7,849,426 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 09:18 PM

The Only Cure For Being Gentle Is To Die - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Only Cure For Being Gentle Is To Die (335 Views)

She Said I'm Too Gentle For Her / Gentle Giant: Meet Brazil’s Tallest Man Who Fell In Love With Small Woman / Video Of A Curvy Dwarf Dancing & Twerking In Bikini Shared By Gentle Jack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Only Cure For Being Gentle Is To Die by Wallteck: 9:44pm On Jan 31, 2023
Guys, The only cure for being a person people disrespect , Ride and
Use anyhow is to die. No this and no peace. If you are gentle like me just go and kill yourself there is no solution. To die is the only Cure. I'm tired. This is too much. No one have ever respect me in my life they ride and use me anyhow. All my prayer since last month is God should kill me nw because I don't want to commit suicide. cry cry cry. If you are gentle you are useless to the society to your family, to yourself , to the whole world.
Re: The Only Cure For Being Gentle Is To Die by Puremind1225: 10:04pm On Jan 31, 2023
Chill,
Re: The Only Cure For Being Gentle Is To Die by kelspinall(m): 10:25pm On Jan 31, 2023
used to fit in those shoes back then,fuq being gentle suqks,you get played, ruined, intimidated, manipulated last but noh de list, you gat fuqked but that was then, nowadays small thing i tear everywhere with my harsh voice.

KPELE .....NO KILL YASELF

(1) (Reply)

Lady Reveals How Her Man Transformed Her From ‘church Girl’ To Classy Slay Queen / What Does Love Mean To You?? / Experienced Travelers And Travel Agents Pls Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.