Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,309 members, 7,811,917 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:34 PM

Animals Can Be Gay Too (Photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Animals Can Be Gay Too (Photos) (5117 Views)

Could There Be Gay Men On Nairaland / Young Lady Shares Friend’s Dilemma, Who She Thinks Her Boyfriend May Be Gay / It Is Unnatural To Be Gay, No One Is Born That Way (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Animals Can Be Gay Too (Photos) by FeliciaOja(f): 11:01pm On Jan 31, 2023
People think that homosexuality is not natural. I think it is
If animals can display traits of homosexuality that means it's real and natural
but it is not accepted morally in society.

Here are 2 male cocks bleeping each other. Proof that animals can be gay

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Animals Can Be Gay Too (Photos) by KingDash: 11:02pm On Jan 31, 2023
But human beings own worst pass... na male and female chicken be this na, you dense muhfucker

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Animals Can Be Gay Too (Photos) by FeliciaOja(f): 11:04pm On Jan 31, 2023
KingDash:
But human beings own worst pass
True, we are more sophisticated than animals. So not everything they do we should do.

4 Likes

Re: Animals Can Be Gay Too (Photos) by KingDash: 11:05pm On Jan 31, 2023
Yeah right.. I hate gays tho.
FeliciaOja:

True, we are more sophisticated than animals. So not everything they do we should do.
Re: Animals Can Be Gay Too (Photos) by FeliciaOja(f): 11:05pm On Jan 31, 2023
KingDash:
na male and female chicken be this na, you dense muhfucker

Are you blind? do hens have crown??

1 Like

Re: Animals Can Be Gay Too (Photos) by KingDash: 11:07pm On Jan 31, 2023
FeliciaOja:

Are you blind?
do female chickens have crown??
yeah it does..

6 Likes

Re: Animals Can Be Gay Too (Photos) by FeliciaOja(f): 11:07pm On Jan 31, 2023
KingDash:
Yeah right.. I hate gays tho.
don't worry your first son will be gay. You can't hate your son
Re: Animals Can Be Gay Too (Photos) by Demor1: 11:08pm On Jan 31, 2023
FeliciaOja:

look carefully...thats male and female fowls up there
look their heads well

12 Likes

Re: Animals Can Be Gay Too (Photos) by Vinnie2000(m): 11:09pm On Jan 31, 2023
OP, U are right.

Though that Cock may have mistaken the other Cock for being an Hen. smiley
Re: Animals Can Be Gay Too (Photos) by FeliciaOja(f): 11:11pm On Jan 31, 2023
Hmm ok
Re: Animals Can Be Gay Too (Photos) by wahles(m): 11:11pm On Jan 31, 2023
The human mind is so powerful😂.. whatever your truth, it makes you see it..

1 Like

Re: Animals Can Be Gay Too (Photos) by FeliciaOja(f): 11:12pm On Jan 31, 2023
Demor1:

look carefully...thats male and female fowls up there

look their heads well
Oga it's 2 male chickens

1 Like

Re: Animals Can Be Gay Too (Photos) by advanceDNA: 11:13pm On Jan 31, 2023
FeliciaOja:

Yes they do ...they just dont grow as long as that of a cóck....look for something else to validate ur homosexuality....

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Animals Can Be Gay Too (Photos) by advanceDNA: 11:15pm On Jan 31, 2023
FeliciaOja:

Oga it's 2 male chickens

Lol....are u that desperate to make that pictire about homosexuality or u just dont know what a hen looks like??

19 Likes

Re: Animals Can Be Gay Too (Photos) by SultanOfPuna: 11:18pm On Jan 31, 2023
FeliciaOja:

You must very be stupid
Your name oja means weed
So I'm very sure your father was high on cheap weed when he named you.
You women are very confused creatures
Now you are justifying gay
Na gay man go snatch your husband Ode
This is why I can never take any Naija girl serious, una stupidity dey extraordinary

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Animals Can Be Gay Too (Photos) by Streetmovement(m): 11:39pm On Jan 31, 2023
Wotoporiously cool speaking

This one don go smoke wetin pass am, you dey mistake hen for cock grin

No be your fault no worry I believe in the morning you will be okay, just try drink water to stay hydrated

5 Likes

Re: Animals Can Be Gay Too (Photos) by EMILO2STAY(m): 11:41pm On Jan 31, 2023
FeliciaOja:

look very well ,that's a cock and a hen. not cock and cock.

5 Likes

Re: Animals Can Be Gay Too (Photos) by Franzinni: 11:59pm On Jan 31, 2023
Op it looks like you have had too many cocks in your life time to the point that you just decide whatever you like to be a cock as a cock ... You want to justify your love for cocks by showing us a cock and his babe doing zuzu and you believe you found proof that two cocks dey nack.

You lucky say nah midnight you post am so before many eyes see am, come realize day op no sabi cock and hen different from each other and all op sabi nah cock !!! E no go funny the way Dem go show you road to your village for this nairaland o...

The up one nah cukuruuuku the down one nah adiye! .,.. wait nah you snap the picture ? I wan check sontin!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Animals Can Be Gay Too (Photos) by WannaHowzit(m): 1:18am On Feb 01, 2023
FeliciaOja:

Animals can't read or comment on Nairaland so can we stop comparing ourselves to them?

Homosexuality is real and men that like women shouldn't be allowed to determine how we live our lives as gay people. If you're homophobic towards me I'll reciprocate with the same amount of violence - no regrets, no apologies, enough is enough.

Nigeria is a certified backward country of straight men who have failed to build roads, electricity network or public toilets in the last 60 years despite the biggest oil revenues in all of Africa so they're really stupid and lack critical thinking.

And yet they're always happy to japa to LGBT accepting countries.

That's not the sort of "man" I'll allow to dictate to me how I show live my life.

1 Like

Re: Animals Can Be Gay Too (Photos) by Brandiebird: 1:28am On Feb 01, 2023
End time cocks!

1 Like

Re: Animals Can Be Gay Too (Photos) by Brandiebird: 1:30am On Feb 01, 2023
FeliciaOja:

You’re not very smart but it’s expected coming from confused people who want to confuse people.

2 Likes

Re: Animals Can Be Gay Too (Photos) by segtech68: 1:37am On Feb 01, 2023
i'm not against gay-ism , promoting the act is my issue
Re: Animals Can Be Gay Too (Photos) by WannaHowzit(m): 1:45am On Feb 01, 2023
segtech68:
i'm not against gay-ism , promoting the act is my issue

The LGBTQ community is fighting for acceptance and that no dumb straight guy be given the power to just abuse a gay person. We're not fighting to multiply gay people in the world.

Anyway, your statement is very offensive - atleast I've made my point. Go figure out what's wrong with what you said.

1 Like

Re: Animals Can Be Gay Too (Photos) by segtech68: 1:54am On Feb 01, 2023
Kleptomania is a rare condition too, they never promoted the act . do your gay quietly in peace. don't advertise it and bring other normal kids into it. when i was younger with my high testosterone , if i knew about gay-ism like i do right now, i could have given into it. But all that was norm those days was boys and girls so i waited till i found one even though boys were always around.

God will give you guys more sense of understanding because i know you will always defend yourself
WannaHowzit:

The LGBTQ community is fighting for acceptance and that no dumb straight guy be given the power to just abuse a gay person. We're not fighting to multiply gay people in the world.

Anyway, your statement is very offensive - atleast I've made my point. Go figure out what's wrong with what you said.

5 Likes

Re: Animals Can Be Gay Too (Photos) by Iykenuwa(m): 2:38am On Feb 01, 2023
FeliciaOja:

Were you dropped on your head as a child?

Because only brain damage can make someone call that hen Male.

4 Likes

Re: Animals Can Be Gay Too (Photos) by WannaHowzit(m): 2:51am On Feb 01, 2023
segtech68:
Kleptomania is a rare condition too, they never promoted the act . do your gay quietly in peace. don't advertise it and bring other normal kids into it. when i was younger with my high testosterone , if i knew about gay-ism like i do right now, i could have given into it. But all that was norm those days was boys and girls so i waited till i found one even though boys were always around.

God will give you guys more sense of understanding because i know you will always defend yourself

Wow, comparing homosexuality (an act of love) to kleptomania - an act of compulsive stealing from others, and saying theyre the same.

You've just proven how nonsensical you so-called straight people are.

Do you have another not well thought out example for me? 🙄🙄🙄 One far less stupid.

No one can turn another person gay. Adolescents all over the world experiment with sexuality but eventually settle on their prescribed genetic condition. I hope you're smart enough to understand what I'm saying. Otherwise stop judging and commenting on things beyond your tiny peanut IQ levels.
Re: Animals Can Be Gay Too (Photos) by Zico777(m): 5:25am On Feb 01, 2023
KingDash:
But human beings own worst pass... na male and female chicken be this na, you dense muhfucker
U dey mind the dunce!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Animals Can Be Gay Too (Photos) by Zico777(m): 5:26am On Feb 01, 2023
FeliciaOja:

No they don't have, it's u that have!

2 Likes

Re: Animals Can Be Gay Too (Photos) by udede(m): 6:32am On Feb 01, 2023
FeliciaOja:

yes but check the difference
Re: Animals Can Be Gay Too (Photos) by SyrusdeHansome(m): 7:04am On Feb 01, 2023
FeliciaOja:
They do nd 4 ur info that's a hen

2 Likes

Re: Animals Can Be Gay Too (Photos) by techWriter3: 7:10am On Feb 01, 2023
But human creatures their worst pass

Well, Check my profile if you need help with your thesis, assignment, statement of purpose, dissertation, or personal statement.
Re: Animals Can Be Gay Too (Photos) by Crash9518(m): 9:29am On Feb 01, 2023
segtech68:

Ewwww a lot of guys on this app her closet gays that they've stayed there too long without research that they begin to yarn nonsense first of how anybody sleeps with shouldn't be your business if it isn't your partner and God I can't wait for the day of judgement where people like you get sent to hell for condoning hate!!! Y'all are always quick to say gay people are sinners but isn't it your same book that said love your neighbor as yourself, now all the hate you've been preaching to people minding their business and fighting for their lives and equality is bad to you!!! Omoh dey play if am going to hell for being gay I accept it because I can't change who I am and God knows this but you would explain yourself why you decided to hate on your fellow humans for their choice ✌🏾

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NEED TO KNOW: How To Touch A Girl On A Date / Why Do Girls Like Guys That Ignore Them? / 5 Things Girls Want From Guys During S*x, Every Girl Enjoy Number 3 And 5, Guys!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.