Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,889 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:35 PM

I Opted For These Plastic Chairs But She Said They Are Cheap - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Opted For These Plastic Chairs But She Said They Are Cheap (3500 Views)

Don’t Mind Girls That Always Said They Don’t Do Hookup See Prove. / Men Are Cheap / The Moment You Ask A Man For Money You Are Cheap. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Opted For These Plastic Chairs But She Said They Are Cheap by BUSHYANUS(m): 6:08am On Feb 01, 2023
We are marrying soon
I have paid for this plastic chair but she said they are cheap, what do I do?

1 Share

Re: I Opted For These Plastic Chairs But She Said They Are Cheap by myyansh68(m): 6:20am On Feb 01, 2023
Is that the leg of ur mother? πŸ˜•
Don't you think it's necessary for you to pay her legs by caring for her before paying for any chair?

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Opted For These Plastic Chairs But She Said They Are Cheap by BUSHYANUS(m): 6:39am On Feb 01, 2023
myyansh68:
Don't you think it's necessary for you to pay her legs by caring for her before paying for any chair?

U dey smoke ebo

2 Likes

Re: I Opted For These Plastic Chairs But She Said They Are Cheap by habsydiamond(m): 6:41am On Feb 01, 2023
OK.. but why showing us leg with chair stand now.. op u need to care for ur leg oo

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Opted For These Plastic Chairs But She Said They Are Cheap by BUSHYANUS(m): 6:42am On Feb 01, 2023
habsydiamond:
OK.. but why showing ur black leg with chair stand

Not my leg angry
Re: I Opted For These Plastic Chairs But She Said They Are Cheap by habsydiamond(m): 6:44am On Feb 01, 2023
BUSHYANUS:

Not my leg angry
whose leg is this then.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Opted For These Plastic Chairs But She Said They Are Cheap by Graficient: 6:46am On Feb 01, 2023
myyansh68:

I didn't see plastic chair, only dirty leg. And your own comment is not making sense

7 Likes

Re: I Opted For These Plastic Chairs But She Said They Are Cheap by Bluezy13(m): 6:47am On Feb 01, 2023
BUSHYANUS:

Not my leg angry

Whose leg

1 Like

Re: I Opted For These Plastic Chairs But She Said They Are Cheap by BUSHYANUS(m): 7:02am On Feb 01, 2023
Bluezy13:

Whose leg

Why your mind dey di leg na
Re: I Opted For These Plastic Chairs But She Said They Are Cheap by BUSHYANUS(m): 7:02am On Feb 01, 2023
habsydiamond:
whose leg is this then.

Ya Papa leg angry

1 Like

Re: I Opted For These Plastic Chairs But She Said They Are Cheap by Bluezy13(m): 7:06am On Feb 01, 2023
BUSHYANUS:

The leg dey somehow na

8 Likes

Re: I Opted For These Plastic Chairs But She Said They Are Cheap by Vinnie2000(m): 7:30am On Feb 01, 2023
Bluezy13:

The leg dey somehow na

Be like Godzilla Leg. sad cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: I Opted For These Plastic Chairs But She Said They Are Cheap by incandescentena: 7:32am On Feb 01, 2023
Op brain is in trouble.

Your girlfriend leg with rubber Sandal

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Opted For These Plastic Chairs But She Said They Are Cheap by Bluezy13(m): 8:06am On Feb 01, 2023
Vinnie2000:

Be like Godzilla Leg. sad cheesy cheesy

I swear cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Opted For These Plastic Chairs But She Said They Are Cheap by Baronthecelebri: 8:29am On Feb 01, 2023
You're very stupid

1 Like

Re: I Opted For These Plastic Chairs But She Said They Are Cheap by habsydiamond(m): 9:21am On Feb 01, 2023
BUSHYANUS:

Ya Papa leg angry
my papa leg no black now.. u think u sabi insult abi.. na small boy u be so I won't be offended with ur response

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Opted For These Plastic Chairs But She Said They Are Cheap by marlow1962(m): 9:38am On Feb 01, 2023
myyansh68:
Lmao, em go get money buy expensive chair(s) for em babe but em no fit carry em mama go leg treatment 🀣

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Opted For These Plastic Chairs But She Said They Are Cheap by Goodlady(f): 9:58am On Feb 01, 2023
BUSHYANUS:

Cos you are an attention seeker.
You carry leg wey thunder don fire to describe plastic chair wey your gf rejected.
You ll surely get breakfast and breakup cos I dey vex this morning.
The leg is gotten from the net and you had the guts to come n create thread with it.
To slap you dey hungry Buhari!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Opted For These Plastic Chairs But She Said They Are Cheap by henndukwe18: 10:08am On Feb 01, 2023
habsydiamond:
OK.. but why showing us leg with chair stand now.. op u need to care for ur leg oo
could b d wife

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Opted For These Plastic Chairs But She Said They Are Cheap by Rexymania(m): 11:12am On Feb 01, 2023
I don't understand
Re: I Opted For These Plastic Chairs But She Said They Are Cheap by CitynewsNG(m): 11:44am On Feb 01, 2023
Where is the chair now. What's the chair for!? For your proposed family sitting room or what. Your question isn't clear bro.

Guys, check my Signature. I sell Jikokoa Charcoal stove - Medium and Big size. 24hrs Pay on Delivery in Lagos, Ibadan and Abuja. Chat me up on 07063789912. Don't fall for scammers. Hit me up.
Re: I Opted For These Plastic Chairs But She Said They Are Cheap by CodeTemplar: 1:44pm On Feb 01, 2023
A wise man once said something about below average mind always being about people, an average mind being about event, and that above average minds are about ideas.
See how they left the issue of the event at hand and the chased the personality whose leg appeared. Rubbish.
The chairs are not bad bros, in this Buhari era, cut your coat according to your fabric size.

1 Like

Re: I Opted For These Plastic Chairs But She Said They Are Cheap by BUSHYANUS(m): 7:11pm On Feb 01, 2023
CodeTemplar:
A wise man once said something about below average mind always being about people, an average mind being about event, and that above average minds are about ideas.
See how they left the issue of the event at hand and the chased the personality whose leg appeared. Rubbish.
The chairs are not bad bros, in this Buhari era, cut your coat according to your fabric size.

Thank you my brother
Re: I Opted For These Plastic Chairs But She Said They Are Cheap by EFULEFU1(m): 7:14pm On Feb 01, 2023
Madman sad
Re: I Opted For These Plastic Chairs But She Said They Are Cheap by EFULEFU1(m): 7:15pm On Feb 01, 2023
BUSHYANUS:
We are marrying soon
I have paid for this plastic chair but she said they are cheap, what do I do?

Did you have to bring my leg here?
Re: I Opted For These Plastic Chairs But She Said They Are Cheap by mrsbingbagbo(f): 7:32pm On Feb 01, 2023
At your age
Re: I Opted For These Plastic Chairs But She Said They Are Cheap by ifihearam: 10:36pm On Feb 01, 2023
The use of the plastic chair again?
whose leg is that?

(1) (Reply)

The Romantic Ordeal I Am Having As A Cyber Cafe Manager [pix] / Pic: Whn Ur Babe Keep Disturbing U That She Wanna Ride Power Bike / Ladies, Guys, How True Are This Images? (18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.