Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,758 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:46 PM

Don’t Mind Girls That Always Said They Don’t Do Hookup See Prove. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Don’t Mind Girls That Always Said They Don’t Do Hookup See Prove. (7741 Views)

Why Do Girls Like These Do Hookup? [PICS] / People Always Said I Resemble Kanye West. Picture Included / I don’t mind if my partner cheats, as long as he loves me – Nigerian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don’t Mind Girls That Always Said They Don’t Do Hookup See Prove. by Smartguyboy(m): 4:08am On Feb 19, 2023
Tinder has always been my playground 🛝 to get girls and catch cruise 🚢.
When they said “ I am not here for hookup bla bla bla “” just ask them direct let hookup .Don’t mind girls that always said they don’t do hookup see prove.

5 Likes

Re: Don’t Mind Girls That Always Said They Don’t Do Hookup See Prove. by Collins4u1(m): 4:38am On Feb 19, 2023
lolzzzz
Re: Don’t Mind Girls That Always Said They Don’t Do Hookup See Prove. by Berrityga: 4:49am On Feb 19, 2023
90% of Nigerian girls do hookup. Cause its the easiest way to make money. Thats why I don't pity them when there end up dead in hotel room or their body parts harvested for ritualism.

53 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Don’t Mind Girls That Always Said They Don’t Do Hookup See Prove. by Savedday2: 5:37am On Feb 19, 2023
Don't be deceived, all 9ja girls do Ashawo. Either openly or codedly.

Pls, stop calling it hookup. It is called Ashawo or prostitution

50 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Don’t Mind Girls That Always Said They Don’t Do Hookup See Prove. by kilimanjaro(m): 6:18am On Feb 19, 2023
Savedday2:

Not all abeg

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Mind Girls That Always Said They Don’t Do Hookup See Prove. by falcon01: 7:41am On Feb 19, 2023
With kitten crawling around why the f*** would i pay for sex? I can't pay for that!

4 Likes

Re: Don’t Mind Girls That Always Said They Don’t Do Hookup See Prove. by motionarena: 7:42am On Feb 19, 2023
Savedday2:

You very right bro.
Including your sisters, this I have confirmed.

12 Likes

Re: Don’t Mind Girls That Always Said They Don’t Do Hookup See Prove. by MonthlySalary: 8:00am On Feb 19, 2023
Could this be related to the level of poverty in Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Don’t Mind Girls That Always Said They Don’t Do Hookup See Prove. by Zonefree(m): 8:20am On Feb 19, 2023
MonthlySalary:
Could this be related to the level of poverty in Nigeria
Please remove innocent poverty out of Nigerian girls promiscuous lifestyle.

A Nigerian girl from a comfortable home still hawk kpekus.

A Nigerian girl having 100k sitting pretty well in her account can still lash you just for noodles and egg.

27 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Don’t Mind Girls That Always Said They Don’t Do Hookup See Prove. by MonthlySalary: 8:25am On Feb 19, 2023
Zonefree:

Please remove innocent poverty out of Nigerian girls promiscuous lifestyle.

A Nigerian girl from a comfortable home still hawk kpekus.

A Nigerian girl having 100k sitting pretty well in her account can still lash you just for noodles and egg.

Be like say time don reach make I open poultry and indomitable shop angry

2 Likes

Re: Don’t Mind Girls That Always Said They Don’t Do Hookup See Prove. by Zonefree(m): 8:27am On Feb 19, 2023
MonthlySalary:

Be like say time don reach make I open poultry and indomitable shop angry
They will run your business down with their excess demands. Just stay away from Nigerian girls and enjoy your life.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Mind Girls That Always Said They Don’t Do Hookup See Prove. by iamola30: 8:28am On Feb 19, 2023
No be today he start

1 Like

Re: Don’t Mind Girls That Always Said They Don’t Do Hookup See Prove. by seanwilliam(m): 8:42am On Feb 19, 2023
Not every girl is into hookup ,
But every girl has the tendency, depends on the price and the guy man wey Dey involved .
Even married women ( na dem worst pass)

I went to one particular bank last year, I went straight to the counter to make enquiries about something relating to gagdets payments oversea. this fine busty lady at the counter told me they don’t offer the service for now , I collected her number that I’ll update her and stuff like that .

.in December 2022

We chatted for some days , I started throwing numbers as regards the deal I went to her branch for. She connected me to a guy in abj(the story long sha)
In the midst of the convo , I threw hookup parole to her.
She indirectly accepted , disguising under the eagerness to know my place .
Me wey sharp , I told her that I need to catch flight the following morning that I’ll spend the time with her overnight for one cool hotel before I depart to Lagos the following day.( which mumu flight grin)

We sha met, bought food at bitmore, I lodged her for one nice hotel , i fhucked shege comot for her body . I slept off and I woke up around 2am, I couldn’t find her by my side , I fear lol.
I stood up and tiptoed to rest room and discovered she’ was on call with a man whom I assumed to be her bf. She was telling him she’s been throwing up and feeling sick. The mumu self was like “ Abi make I Dey come tomorrow, shey make I call momcy “.

For that same place while making the call, she collect one round grin

Later we had deep conversations and she said her wedding is coming up by May( I kinda felt bad but I needed to satisfy my Konji)and she hoped to travel go Canada by next year ( this 2023).

The following day she left my place quickly , gave her money and meself check out around 10 grin grin

The girl has a good job , has a caring man and family , she just choose to be a biátch.

This happened one Saturday in dec.

59 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Don’t Mind Girls That Always Said They Don’t Do Hookup See Prove. by hicoh: 8:44am On Feb 19, 2023
I met one on Facebook, we never talk reach 10min she don dey ask for 3k to buy feed say she never chop since morning, i just delete d conversation unfriend her waka.

When i see people getting married i just pray d man gallant cause if he goes broke boom marriage end

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don’t Mind Girls That Always Said They Don’t Do Hookup See Prove. by Gadafii: 10:39am On Feb 19, 2023
And she may be someone’s serious girlfriend like that oo

And the Mumu boy go think say his babe is loyal, she may even condition him to sex sef, till wedding night while she’s hawking the Toto like akara 😂😂

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Don’t Mind Girls That Always Said They Don’t Do Hookup See Prove. by waynetee(m): 10:49am On Feb 19, 2023
Its funny how these weaklings get pained by something they initiated, if you believe woman are bad, then leave them alone!

They are doing hook up while you simps beg them and give them your hard earned money, who is foolish here?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don’t Mind Girls That Always Said They Don’t Do Hookup See Prove. by GOFRONT(m): 10:59am On Feb 19, 2023
My own be say may towt.o dey available to knack all d time.
Re: Don’t Mind Girls That Always Said They Don’t Do Hookup See Prove. by carsuperman: 11:08am On Feb 19, 2023
seanwilliam:
But every girl has the tendency, depends on the price and the guy man wey Dey involved .

I went to one particular bank last year, I went straight to the counter to make enquiries about something relating to gagdets payments oversea. this fine busty lady at the counter told me they don’t offer the service for now , I collected her number that I’ll update her and stuff like that .

.in December 2022

We chatted for some days , I started throwing numbers as regards the deal I went to her branch for. She connected me to a guy in abj(the story long sha)
Me wey sharp , I told her that I need to catch flight the following morning that I’ll spend the time with her overnight for one cool hotel before I depart to Lagos the following day.( which mumu flight grin)

We sha met, bought food at bitmore, I lodged her for one nice hotel , i fhucked shege comot for her body . I slept off and I woke up around 2am, I couldn’t find her by my side , I fear lol.
I stood up and tiptoed to rest room and discovered she’ was on call with a man whom I assumed to be her bf. She was telling him she’s been throwing up and feeling sick. The mumu self was like “ Abi make I Dey come tomorrow, shey make I call momcy “.

Later we had deep conversations and she said her wedding is coming up by May( I kinda felt bad but I needed to satisfy my Konji)and she hoped to travel go Canada by next year ( this 2023).

The following day she left my place quickly , gave her money and meself check out around 10 grin grin

The girl has a good job , has a caring man and family , she just choose to be a biátch.

Bankers and Nurses biggest whores. I know of a married woman who suck a guy dick in work place

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Don’t Mind Girls That Always Said They Don’t Do Hookup See Prove. by Nonexisting1: 11:27am On Feb 19, 2023
carsuperman:
Bankers and Nurses biggest whores. I know of a married woman who suck a guy dick in work place
Marry them at your own risk. Those ones dey fucck anywhere and anyhow. I have fuccked 3 bankers in one branch that the day I came into the bank for a transaction and saw the three of them organizing customers due to rush hour, there was this feeling of satisfaction that I had.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don’t Mind Girls That Always Said They Don’t Do Hookup See Prove. by imagrg(m): 11:37am On Feb 19, 2023
It's toto for sale now..boyfriends beware.

That toto you think you want to keep as yours to wife is often rented out to men of regular basis elsewhere for cash.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don’t Mind Girls That Always Said They Don’t Do Hookup See Prove. by StrongAlphMale: 11:41am On Feb 19, 2023
99% Nigeria girls are all prostitutes oloshos and hookup girls.

Dear men, If you're dating a Nigerian girl, be rest assured that you're a dating a co-operate ashawo

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don’t Mind Girls That Always Said They Don’t Do Hookup See Prove. by StrongAlphMale: 11:46am On Feb 19, 2023
seanwilliam:

.in December 2022

grin comrade this reminds me of the experience I had with one female banker too. 99% Nigeria girls no matter her field of profession are all cooperate ashawos

6 Likes

Re: Don’t Mind Girls That Always Said They Don’t Do Hookup See Prove. by Holybaddo: 12:12pm On Feb 19, 2023
Omooh make I carry chair sit down dey learn from

Senior comrades 😁

1 Like

Re: Don’t Mind Girls That Always Said They Don’t Do Hookup See Prove. by christianjoy(m): 12:15pm On Feb 19, 2023
waynetee:
Its funny how these weaklings get pained by something they initiated, if you believe woman are bad, then leave them alone!

They are doing hook up while you simps beg them and give them your hard earned money, who is foolish here?
gbam you Gerrit my man
Weaklings everywhere

3 Likes

Re: Don’t Mind Girls That Always Said They Don’t Do Hookup See Prove. by Illegal1(m): 12:16pm On Feb 19, 2023
Savedday2:

savedday....my boss man.

all nigeria grls are useless.
Re: Don’t Mind Girls That Always Said They Don’t Do Hookup See Prove. by Illegal1(m): 12:20pm On Feb 19, 2023
GOFRONT:
My own be say may towt.o dey available to knack all d time.

i fit swear say nah man get dis acct...
Re: Don’t Mind Girls That Always Said They Don’t Do Hookup See Prove. by Irupetepete: 2:58pm On Feb 19, 2023
Illegal1:

i fit swear say nah man get dis acct...
comprehend the message...
Na man get am and him talk say, him own be say make toto Sha dey available anytime wey him Wan Bleep
Re: Don’t Mind Girls That Always Said They Don’t Do Hookup See Prove. by zanshi: 3:13pm On Feb 19, 2023
As a guy i like this transactional lifestyle these babes are fronting pussy as a service pay baddies a premium to have access to the pussy and everybody go their way no emotions, no loving dovey. But sha don't ask me what are we, when am i going to settle down or bill me carelessly.

As someone who is not too forward in going through the rigmaroles of toasting babes going on Tinder or Coddedruns to find babes ply their services is truly bliss. An array of baddies to choose from.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don’t Mind Girls That Always Said They Don’t Do Hookup See Prove. by 9182736455O1999(m): 3:20pm On Feb 19, 2023
Please where is Mosdii? or did they ban him for eternity?

3 Likes

Re: Don’t Mind Girls That Always Said They Don’t Do Hookup See Prove. by Aklee4994(m): 5:21pm On Feb 19, 2023
As the honorable comrade chairman of comment readers association(CRA)...I hereby declare the expose of hookups and ashewo experience from my honorable comrade Redpiller association of nairaland (RAN)

1 Like

Re: Don’t Mind Girls That Always Said They Don’t Do Hookup See Prove. by emmaodet: 5:33pm On Feb 19, 2023
seanwilliam:

.in December 2022

Oluwaaaaaa oooooooooooooooooo

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photo Of 4 Different Girls Has Gone Viral Online, And People Are Talking! See.. / Edo Big Babe Reveals What She Does Each Time she's Bored (photos) / If You Were To Choose A Marriage Partner From Nairaland (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.