Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,038 members, 7,838,597 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:14 AM

Infidelity-who Is To Be Blamed? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Infidelity-who Is To Be Blamed? (1423 Views)

Ladies And Gents, Who Is To Be Blamed For This Konjification {pix} / MEN Are To Be Blamed For Female Gold Diggers / Ladies Are To Be Blamed If They Are Aged And Still Unmarried? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Infidelity-who Is To Be Blamed? by Nobody: 4:05pm On Mar 01, 2006
I believe infidelity is to be blamed on both parties though most people heap the blame on the "witch" who stole my husband. i say the major fault is from the guy. what do u think?do i hear the ladies rooting for me or do i hear murmurs?why not let out your feelings lets trash it out?peace out.
Re: Infidelity-who Is To Be Blamed? by ashric(f): 9:41pm On Mar 01, 2006
IMO the person being cheated on shares the blame a good bit of the time. A problem that exists, and both parties don't talk about it, or one isn't receptive or compromising, which leads the other to cheat. Then there are some people (mostly men, in my experience) that cheat for selfish reasons. Those are the ones that need to be flogged!
Re: Infidelity-who Is To Be Blamed? by whitelexi(m): 9:54pm On Mar 01, 2006
Men are usually forced to cheat; Men find it difficult to discuss certain issues with their women cos they expect them to be sensitive enuff to notice it. You fail to notice it, another woman notices it and profers a solution to it, grin you start assuming u have a man, when in reality u dont have one.
Re: Infidelity-who Is To Be Blamed? by Rhodalyn(f): 11:34am On Mar 03, 2006
whitelexi angry angry
Re: Infidelity-who Is To Be Blamed? by Thagodfada(m): 3:33pm On Mar 03, 2006
whitelexi:

Men are usually forced to cheat; Men find it difficult to discuss certain issues with their women because they expect them to be sensitive enough to notice it. You fail to notice it, another woman notices it and profers a solution to it, grin you start assuming u have a man, when in reality u don't have one.

Another true word.

Women voice their emotions but we guyz are not like that. But a good woman can always tell when her boyfriend or spouse is having issues. A simple "what is going on darling" could have solved the issue but some girls just ignore or don't even notice, so we go to Angelina or sikira who happens to be very caring (by nature like God intended it smiley ) and we drown our sorrow in the sweet nectar of the gods. grin grin grin

But then again, some guyz are just DOGS grin
Re: Infidelity-who Is To Be Blamed? by sammyjl(f): 1:20pm On Sep 05, 2007
BOTH

(1) (Reply)

What Will I Do When She Calls? / What Do You Do If You Love A Girl Sooo Bad And She Doesn't Even Like You? / Guys With Ride And Guys Without Ride;their Modus-operandi With Ladies.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.