Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,093 members, 7,814,838 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:37 PM

Obi Not In Talks With Atiku – Campaign Organisation - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi Not In Talks With Atiku – Campaign Organisation (10527 Views)

Press Release By President Muhammadu Buhari Campaign Organisation / The Artist Did It Out Of Love For Ugwuanyi - Ugwuanyi Campaign Organisation / Muhammadu Buhari Campaign Organisation On Emergence Of Alhaji Atiku Abubakar As (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi Not In Talks With Atiku – Campaign Organisation by Dlords1900: 2:27pm On Feb 01, 2023
I guess you are hallucinating

fuckingAyaya:
Obi will win the election but Tinubu will not agree with the outcome of the election which will result in serious chaos in Lagos state. Federal government will be forced to station armoured tankers in almost every part of Lagos state because some group of people/touts will attack and destroy Igbo people businesses nd properties in Lagos. So I urge everyone of you to stock ur house with enough food stuffs because hmmm ......... The vision was clear.😒
Re: Obi Not In Talks With Atiku – Campaign Organisation by backtovillage: 2:27pm On Feb 01, 2023
Gunayo:
So the structureless party is now a threat to them. God we thank you.
Can't you read
Re: Obi Not In Talks With Atiku – Campaign Organisation by Nobody: 2:27pm On Feb 01, 2023
GoodHardDickk:
Mikano and the drug fool are really stupid aswear. Although this election is between Mr Peter Obi and Atiku, but the mikano man has been embarrassing himself this days. Nevertheless Tinubu the Fool keeps disgracing and embarrassing not only himself but the entire Yolubba Land and SS.

It is now obvious that Obi is the next president of Nigeria

Tinubu is not embarrassing the South South please.

He's embarrassing his Yoruba tribe and his family. The Omoluabis had a chance to produce a decent candidate in the person of Yemi Osinbajo, but opted for a dying drug-filled deity whose penchant for commonwealth thievery is unequalled in the history of Nigeria's democracy.

The shame is theirs to carry! The microphone taster will lose and heaven won't fall.

2 Likes

Re: Obi Not In Talks With Atiku – Campaign Organisation by backtovillage: 2:28pm On Feb 01, 2023
Recovery team don borrow 800 bilLIOn

1 Like

Re: Obi Not In Talks With Atiku – Campaign Organisation by Legitmatazz: 2:32pm On Feb 01, 2023
DrAkpamudehe:

I am a member of the PDP national working committee, and I can testify that Obi is currently in talks about stepping down for his Boss ,Atiku.

Obi will step down latest February 14, which is a Valentine Day. Forget about what Labour party are talking. There is always an atom of truth in every speculation.

Peter is our boy and he will step down for his senior brother on the 14th of February. You can bank on what i have written here

Atiku is the next president
u and ur alter ego Monika Thinkam can continue to be deluded

1 Like

Re: Obi Not In Talks With Atiku – Campaign Organisation by GGirll: 2:35pm On Feb 01, 2023
DrAkpamudehe:

I am a member of the PDP national working committee, and I can testify that Obi is currently in talks about stepping down for his Boss ,Atiku.

Obi will step down latest February 14, which is a Valentine Day. Forget about what Labour party are talking. There is always an atom of truth in every speculation.

Peter is our boy and he will step down for his senior brother on the 14th of February. You can bank on what i have written here

Be careful before you receive evil slap. Liars !

2 Likes

Re: Obi Not In Talks With Atiku – Campaign Organisation by daygee12: 2:51pm On Feb 01, 2023
fuckingAyaya:
Obi will win the election but Tinubu will not agree with the outcome of the election which will result in serious chaos in Lagos state. Federal government will be forced to station armoured tankers in almost every part of Lagos state because some group of people/touts will attack and destroy Igbo people businesses nd properties in Lagos. So I urge everyone of you to stock ur house with enough food stuffs because hmmm ......... The vision was clear.😒

Why are u crying b4 the election?
Re: Obi Not In Talks With Atiku – Campaign Organisation by blank(f): 2:51pm On Feb 01, 2023
DrAkpamudehe:

Seems you were not informed? The current gist is that Atiku is thinking of stepping down for PO because he might be cancelled due to his pending court case. He would rather PO win than Tinubu.

Latest update from the PDP national working committee meeting.

3 Likes

Re: Obi Not In Talks With Atiku – Campaign Organisation by Arisenews2: 2:56pm On Feb 01, 2023
Better!
Meanwhile, Watch the story of Madam Koi Koi, the ghost who Torments boarding school dormitories across Africa! Watch her story below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L1QzSXGts6Q
Re: Obi Not In Talks With Atiku – Campaign Organisation by Chidex500: 2:56pm On Feb 01, 2023
DrAkpamudehe:

Another imbecilic fool sighted!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obi Not In Talks With Atiku – Campaign Organisation by BePrepared: 3:10pm On Feb 01, 2023
DrAkpamudehe:

So Obi won't step down Jan 28 again as you guys were mouthing, soon it will be March 19.
Re: Obi Not In Talks With Atiku – Campaign Organisation by Dicoomoba: 3:11pm On Feb 01, 2023
fuckingAyaya:

Bros sorry to say oo , how many of una be whole south east is it not 10.5m registered voters , so na those one wan bring OBi in abeg wake up from dream he can not even come third

1 Like

Re: Obi Not In Talks With Atiku – Campaign Organisation by Charly68: 3:15pm On Feb 01, 2023
Atiku is trying to demarket Obi .
We know his shenanigans

1 Like

Re: Obi Not In Talks With Atiku – Campaign Organisation by tungamaje: 3:17pm On Feb 01, 2023
Tinubu said anytime Atiku says Walahi Talahi, we should reply, Na lie you lie. That means Tinubu knows Atiku inside out

2 Likes

Re: Obi Not In Talks With Atiku – Campaign Organisation by tempest01(m): 3:19pm On Feb 01, 2023
It's good to debunk it now ... Let them not use you people for Kwankwaso to collapse and get safe landing
Re: Obi Not In Talks With Atiku – Campaign Organisation by Abemy(m): 3:19pm On Feb 01, 2023
DrAkpamudehe:

December is gone past, now is February abi?

Re: Obi Not In Talks With Atiku – Campaign Organisation by blabulu2000: 3:27pm On Feb 01, 2023
englishmart:
Obi won't go that low. The Obidient movement is way bigger than Peter Obi himself. Peter Obi is so integrous to let us down.
If anybody must collapse their structure, that would be Atiku. Atiku and Tinubu are political businessmen. It is easier for The deep lekki sea port to pass through the eye of a needle than for Tinubu or Atiku not to steal at least $50m in their first three days in office.

Tinubu that referred to Atiku as Senate president. I just hope he doesn't call his wife his mother-in-law.

In Tinubu's voice "If Atiku says Walahi Talai, he means" na lie I lie 🀣🀣🀣🀣

Obi will never agree because the Agenda that backed Obi and Atiku are different .. .but the Agendas that backed Atiku and Kwankwaso are the same....so, there is the likelihood of Kwakwanso backing Atiku's political ambition...
Re: Obi Not In Talks With Atiku – Campaign Organisation by everythinggirly(f): 3:45pm On Feb 01, 2023
All these gbas gbos go end after election.
Re: Obi Not In Talks With Atiku – Campaign Organisation by Issayuguda: 3:49pm On Feb 01, 2023
Ok
Re: Obi Not In Talks With Atiku – Campaign Organisation by AyomideOG01: 4:05pm On Feb 01, 2023
DrAkpamudehe:

It's now February 14...lol. I thought he was supposed to step down latest December 18 2022? Fo0ls with internet access
Re: Obi Not In Talks With Atiku – Campaign Organisation by AyomideOG01: 4:08pm On Feb 01, 2023
BePrepared:

So Obi won't step down Jan 28 again as you guys were mouthing, soon it will be March 19.

No mind the mor0n. Dem go soon shift goal post to Obi will step down after his first tenure in office

1 Like

Re: Obi Not In Talks With Atiku – Campaign Organisation by Picardor2: 4:10pm On Feb 01, 2023
DrAkpamudehe:

Wow . This ur dream make sense to only u. Atiku will be ur president

Re: Obi Not In Talks With Atiku – Campaign Organisation by ogatboy(m): 4:29pm On Feb 01, 2023
DrAkpamudehe:

Una dey shift date? From an insider, Atiku is actually planning to align with Tinubu. The truth is he reached out to Kwankwaso and tried to use Fulani elders for Kwankwaso but Kwankwaso too stubborn, the guy no gree. Atiku cannot even approach Obi because it will be the end of Atiku's campaign.

Obi is your next president. If it is too hard to swallow, trek follow the rail line to Niger
Re: Obi Not In Talks With Atiku – Campaign Organisation by etrange: 4:47pm On Feb 01, 2023
That statement was probably a strategy to demoralize Peter Obi's supporters.

1 Like

Re: Obi Not In Talks With Atiku – Campaign Organisation by qtx(m): 4:53pm On Feb 01, 2023
DrAkpamudehe:

Okay Mr. god. You have said it and you think it's final right?
Re: Obi Not In Talks With Atiku – Campaign Organisation by expert234: 4:57pm On Feb 01, 2023
Laple0541:
Either he denies it or not, we all know he is equally a PDP member, his case is just like that of an olosho that changed location. Whichever way, Tinubu will beat all the 3 of them (Kwankwaso inclusive) merged together at the poll in few days to come.

The same way tinubu is a member of the SDP, right?
Re: Obi Not In Talks With Atiku – Campaign Organisation by expert234: 4:58pm On Feb 01, 2023
Zulum500:

Clear in your m@m pussy
TINUBU has nothing to loose..
Secondly he produced the VP and currently the speaker.. it already a win for him..
Forget your childish permutations..
Atiku and TINUBU are close friends before..
Na obi go loose much..
Cuz he will likely contend with osibanjo and kwankwaso in the future
Obi just need to win..

And you are happy that corrupt people are doing paddy paddy with the destiny of your children and family?
Re: Obi Not In Talks With Atiku – Campaign Organisation by EmyGod(m): 5:08pm On Feb 01, 2023
DrAkpamudehe:

Is president awusa people right that after northner another emerge can't you see their greediness.

Re: Obi Not In Talks With Atiku – Campaign Organisation by Emekaonline: 5:09pm On Feb 01, 2023
englishmart:
Obi won't go that low. The Obidient movement is way bigger than Peter Obi himself. Peter Obi is so integrous to let us down.
If anybody must collapse their structure, that would be Atiku. Atiku and Tinubu are political businessmen. It is easier for The deep lekki sea port to pass through the eye of a needle than for Tinubu or Atiku not to steal at least $50m in their first three days in office.

Tinubu that referred to Atiku as Senate president. I just hope he doesn't call his wife his mother in law.

In Tinubu's voice "If Atiku says Walahi Talai, he means" na lie I lie 🀣🀣🀣🀣

That is why I was praying for your candidate not to refer to England as a continent when he went Chatam House for lecture. Remember Nasarawa is a great country!. Hahahahaa
Re: Obi Not In Talks With Atiku – Campaign Organisation by Gjrich(m): 5:14pm On Feb 01, 2023
DrAkpamudehe:

Mumu Stop smoking weed

Re: Obi Not In Talks With Atiku – Campaign Organisation by onuman: 5:50pm On Feb 01, 2023
Atiku might have been in talks with Tinubu, as usual, the way Atiku entered into talks with Tinubu in 2014 when ATIKU PULLED nPDP out of PDP, PURPOSELY TO SACK THEN PRESIDENT GOODLUCK JONATHAN.
Since 1992, all the presidential bids of Atiku were aimed at having apex political leadership of Nigeria be in Atiku North of Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gabriel Suswan: Tinubu’s Ministers Lack Capacity, They Have No Value / David Mark As New Senate President: A Joke? / Azazi:church Was Bombed Out Of Frustration By Boko Haram Wtf Is This man On?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.