Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,231 members, 7,815,301 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:30 AM

Obi Not In Talks With Atiku – Campaign Organisation - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi Not In Talks With Atiku – Campaign Organisation (10532 Views)

Press Release By President Muhammadu Buhari Campaign Organisation / The Artist Did It Out Of Love For Ugwuanyi - Ugwuanyi Campaign Organisation / Muhammadu Buhari Campaign Organisation On Emergence Of Alhaji Atiku Abubakar As (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi Not In Talks With Atiku – Campaign Organisation by onuman: 5:52pm On Feb 01, 2023
DrAkpamudehe:

I am a member of the PDP national working committee, and I can testify that Obi is currently in talks about stepping down for his Boss ,Atiku.

Obi will step down latest February 14, which is a Valentine Day. Forget about what Labour party are talking. There is always an atom of truth in every speculation.

Peter is our boy and he will step down for his senior brother on the 14th of February. You can bank on what i have written here

Atiku is the next president

President Atiku of Sharia Islamic Republic of far north Arewa Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Obi Not In Talks With Atiku – Campaign Organisation by wasuka14(m): 6:04pm On Feb 01, 2023

Re: Obi Not In Talks With Atiku – Campaign Organisation by gidyambi(m): 6:52pm On Feb 01, 2023
Picture don't lie. Wabara{PDP BOT Chair} and Peter/Datti after close door meeting.

Re: Obi Not In Talks With Atiku – Campaign Organisation by Augustenite(m): 7:02pm On Feb 01, 2023
fuckingAyaya:
Obi will win the election but Tinubu will not agree with the outcome of the election which will result in serious chaos in Lagos state. Federal government will be forced to station armoured tankers in almost every part of Lagos state because some group of people/touts will attack and destroy Igbo people businesses nd properties in Lagos. So I urge everyone of you to stock ur house with enough food stuffs because hmmm ......... The vision was clear.😢
U never dream about how ur life go better, na how Obi wey don fail go win u dey dream off. Get well soon
Re: Obi Not In Talks With Atiku – Campaign Organisation by rafcrown(m): 7:56pm On Feb 01, 2023
Obi , forner PDP member ?
E TI KU PDP member?
Re: Obi Not In Talks With Atiku – Campaign Organisation by Gohs: 8:34pm On Feb 01, 2023
Let's welcome Peter Obi, GCFR grin cheesy

The next President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria cheesy grin

Vote Labour Party. . . GBAM!!
Re: Obi Not In Talks With Atiku – Campaign Organisation by englishmart(m): 8:39pm On Feb 01, 2023
Emekaonline:

That is why I was praying for your candidate not to refer to England as a continent when he went Chatam House for lecture. Remember Nasarawa is a great country!. Hahahahaa
That man fit do am o. Person wey distribute questions give El-Rufai, Ben Ayade and Co. Questions he was supposed to answer.

1 Like

Re: Obi Not In Talks With Atiku – Campaign Organisation by DrAkpamudehe: 8:50pm On Feb 01, 2023
expert234:

If this is true, may you be blessed. But if this is false, may untimely death visit my entire family this new year

Ok,.good. May U and your family rest in peace in advance
Re: Obi Not In Talks With Atiku – Campaign Organisation by geunik(m): 9:53pm On Feb 01, 2023
DrAkpamudehe:

I am a member of the PDP national working committee, and I can testify that Obi is currently in talks about stepping down for his Boss ,Atiku.

Obi will step down latest February 14, which is a Valentine Day. Forget about what Labour party are talking. There is always an atom of truth in every speculation.

Peter is our boy and he will step down for his senior brother on the 14th of February. You can bank on what i have written here

Atiku is the next president
Shifting goal post from December to January to Feb
Re: Obi Not In Talks With Atiku – Campaign Organisation by fuckingAyaya(m): 10:28pm On Feb 01, 2023
Zulum500:

Clear in your m@m pussy
TINUBU has nothing to loose..
Secondly he produced the VP and currently the speaker.. it already a win for him..
Forget your childish permutations..
Atiku and TINUBU are close friends before..
Na obi go loose much..
Cuz he will likely contend with osibanjo and kwankwaso in the future
Obi just need to win..
Tinubu the desperate Fulani as* licker has nothing to loose ? What they did to Awolowo will be child's play to what northerners are preparing for that old demented druggie. Spit in ur mom's public oozing pussy
Re: Obi Not In Talks With Atiku – Campaign Organisation by truthfinder319: 12:09am On Feb 02, 2023
So obi supporters can praise Buhari and Emefiele because they think the policy will affect Asiwaju? Even when the masses and rural dwellers are affected by scarcity of new notes? Wonders will never end. Inconsistent children of hate

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

We’ll Sue Any Journalist Who Associates Us With Simon Ekpa – IPOB / What Did You Do With Your Increased Allocations? FG Asks PDP Govs / Deport Destitute Ibos Back Home To Their Governors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.