Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,957 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:14 PM

I Haven't Seen My Daughter Simce 2021��� - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Haven't Seen My Daughter Simce 2021��� (3636 Views)

I Haven't Spoken To My Father In 5 Months / I Am Scared! My Wedding Is This Month & I Haven't Told My Fiancé About My 3 Kids / My Neighbours Have Seen My Wife's Unclad Body Twice!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Haven't Seen My Daughter Simce 2021��� by Ngozey: 1:19pm On Feb 01, 2023
Hello guys please help me out , my siser husband brother impregnated me 😢😭 i gve birth in october2020, i have only breastfed her👩‍👦 😔😟🙁😥 for 6 months before my sister sent me back to the village without my baby 😢😭😢😭, I have been in the villa since april 2021 and i havnt seen my baby again because my doesn't want me to visit them. I missed her so much i dont even know what she looks like now , i really want her back and i strongly believe my sister is suffering her because she always use to refer her as a bad luck 😭😭😭. I missed her so much and I desperately want her back. 😩 what should I do to have my baby back please help me out 😭😭😭🙏

1 Like

Re: I Haven't Seen My Daughter Simce 2021��� by JasonScoolari: 1:21pm On Feb 01, 2023
Eyah

2 Likes

Re: I Haven't Seen My Daughter Simce 2021��� by Lance008(m): 1:36pm On Feb 01, 2023
Visit another guy to have another baby
U didn't think of how ur baby is surviving u missing her presence
Life don pass the one make u Dey do so
Re: I Haven't Seen My Daughter Simce 2021��� by everythinggirly(f): 1:38pm On Feb 01, 2023
Hmmm... Don't make same mistake twice, beg for her forgiveness and see what happens, don't go alone.

2 Likes

Re: I Haven't Seen My Daughter Simce 2021��� by Lance008(m): 1:38pm On Feb 01, 2023
She refer it as badluck because of the present situation in the country
Thank your sister for hiding ur shame
Start working and start sending money for her upkeeping
Your sister too need assistance she might be passing through a lot

6 Likes

Re: I Haven't Seen My Daughter Simce 2021��� by Ngozey: 1:39pm On Feb 01, 2023
Lance008:
Visit another guy to have another baby
U didn't think of how ur baby is surviving u missing her presence
Life don pass the one make u Dey do so

If you have nothing better to say , please shut up 🤐

1 Like

Re: I Haven't Seen My Daughter Simce 2021��� by YinkaOlusesi16(m): 1:39pm On Feb 01, 2023
Are you typing from the village?

4 Likes

Re: I Haven't Seen My Daughter Simce 2021��� by Lance008(m): 1:40pm On Feb 01, 2023
Ngozey:

If you have nothing better to say , please shut up 🤐
Lol
U never train pikin u Dey miss am
Ur presence won buy milk
Watin u get to give her

4 Likes

Re: I Haven't Seen My Daughter Simce 2021��� by Ngozey: 1:41pm On Feb 01, 2023
everythinggirly:
Hmmm... Don't make same mistake twice, beg for her forgiveness and see what happens, don't go alone.

I did beg for her forgiveness but she is still angry with me and my dad can't help me. I am all alone 😭😭😭
Re: I Haven't Seen My Daughter Simce 2021��� by Ngozey: 1:42pm On Feb 01, 2023
YinkaOlusesi16:
Are you typing from the village?

Yes I am in the villa
Re: I Haven't Seen My Daughter Simce 2021��� by Mindlog: 2:10pm On Feb 01, 2023
Were you above 18, when you had the baby?

The father of your child is the brother to your sister's husband, on what ground is your child in your sister's custody?

1 Like

Re: I Haven't Seen My Daughter Simce 2021��� by Ngozey: 2:14pm On Feb 01, 2023
Mindlog:
Were you above 18, when you had the baby?

The father of your child is the brother to your sister's husband, on what ground is your child in your sister's custody?

1. I was 17
2. Yes he is my sister husband brother
3. Baby daddy and I were living with my sister and her husband
Re: I Haven't Seen My Daughter Simce 2021��� by Mamayam: 2:17pm On Feb 01, 2023
The pikin go don forget ya face.

Forget am, u go born another one.
Re: I Haven't Seen My Daughter Simce 2021��� by Ngozey: 2:18pm On Feb 01, 2023
Mamayam:
The pikin go don forget ya face.

Forget am, u go born another one.

🙄 I can't forget my womb opener and I don't want more kids

3 Likes

Re: I Haven't Seen My Daughter Simce 2021��� by Mindlog: 2:21pm On Feb 01, 2023
Ngozey:

1. I was 17
2. Yes he is my sister husband brother
3. Baby daddy and I were living with my sister and her husband

You were a minor when you had the baby and a dependent of your sister and her husband. You should be about 19 now, did you get to finish your secondary school education before having the baby? While in the village, have you been able to learn a skill or a trade?

3 Likes

Re: I Haven't Seen My Daughter Simce 2021��� by Ngozey: 2:24pm On Feb 01, 2023
Mindlog:

You were a minor when you had the baby and a dependent of your sister and her husband. You should be about 19 now, did you get to finish your secondary school education before having the baby? While in the village, have you been able to learn a skill or a trade?

1. I will be 20 this year
2. No I haven't completed secondary school due to the pregnancy
3. I just started learning fashion design

1 Like

Re: I Haven't Seen My Daughter Simce 2021��� by Mindlog: 2:34pm On Feb 01, 2023
Ngozey:

1. I will be 20 this year
2. No I haven't completed secondary school due to the pregnancy
3. I just started learning fashion design

OK. Should you get custody of your child now, what is the arrangement for the child's upkeep e,g feeding, clothing, medication, care in your absence when you go to where you are learning fashion designing etc?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Haven't Seen My Daughter Simce 2021��� by Ngozey: 2:54pm On Feb 01, 2023
Mindlog:

OK. Should you get custody of your child now, what is the arrangement for the child's upkeep e,g feeding, clothing, medication, care in your absence when you go to where you are learning fashion designing etc?

To be honest I don't really know how I will manage with her but God will provide 🙏
Re: I Haven't Seen My Daughter Simce 2021��� by Kobojunkie: 4:02pm On Feb 01, 2023
Ngozey:
Hello guys please help me out , my siser husband brother impregnated me 😢😭 i gve birth in october2020, i have only breastfed her👩‍👦 😔😟🙁😥 for 6 months before my sister sent me back to the village without my baby 😢😭😢😭, I have been in the villa since april 2021 and i havnt seen my baby again because my doesn't want me to visit them. I missed her so much i dont even know what she looks like now , i really want her back and i strongly believe my sister is suffering her because she always use to refer her as a bad luck 😭😭😭. I missed her so much and I desperately want her back. 😩 what should I do to have my baby back please help me out 😭😭😭🙏
■ Get a lawyer
■ Get proof that you had a baby from the hospital where you had the baby
■ Have your lawyer inform your sister, her husband , and the brother that if they don't return your baby, you will take them to court in addition to having to pay you damages

1 Like

Re: I Haven't Seen My Daughter Simce 2021��� by Kobojunkie: 4:04pm On Feb 01, 2023
Ngozey:
■To be honest I don't really know how I will manage with her but God will provide 🙏
Which God will provide? Are you talking of the same one who allowed you to have unprotected sex with your in-law's brother, get pregnant, and give birth without ability to care for your own self let alone care for and protect your child on your own? undecided

6 Likes

Re: I Haven't Seen My Daughter Simce 2021��� by backnbeta(f): 4:09pm On Feb 01, 2023
Ngozey:
Yes, you messed up by getting down with your sister's brother-in-law, but on what ground did your sister send you to the village without your child? What was the agreement? What of your baby Papa? Where does he stand in all of this?Is your sister helping you raise the child or did she just take the child away from you to save face? Whatever happens, you must have free access to your child! Go to the ministry of women affairs in your state, they should be able to help you...but let it be after you've tried resolving this peacefully. I hope the child is safe and "still" yours undecided
Re: I Haven't Seen My Daughter Simce 2021��� by Ngozey: 4:13pm On Feb 01, 2023
Kobojunkie:
■ Get a lawyer
■ Get proof that you had a baby from the hospital where you had the baby
■ Have your lawyer inform your sister, her husband , and the brother that if they don't return your baby, you will take them to court in addition to having to pay you damages

I don't have money for a lawyer unless it is free of charge 😭😭😭
Re: I Haven't Seen My Daughter Simce 2021��� by Ngozey: 4:14pm On Feb 01, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Which God will provide? Are you talking of the same one who made you have sex with your in-laws brother to give birth without yourself being able to care and protect your child on your own? undecided

The same God who created me and you
Re: I Haven't Seen My Daughter Simce 2021��� by Kobojunkie: 4:14pm On Feb 01, 2023
Ngozey:
I don't have money for a lawyer unless it is free of charge 😭😭😭
Then work hard and make money and then go get your kid. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Haven't Seen My Daughter Simce 2021��� by Mindlog: 4:16pm On Feb 01, 2023
Ngozey:

To be honest I don't really know how I will manage with her but God will provide 🙏

You have no means of providing care for the child for now, your sister stepping in the prevailing situation is the best for the child for now as presently you are yet to establish direction in your life and bringing in a child into that uncertainty will be cruel, so you need to have that talk with your sister, about visitations.

3 Likes

Re: I Haven't Seen My Daughter Simce 2021��� by Ngozey: 4:16pm On Feb 01, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Then work hard and make money and then go get your kid. undecided

Ok I will
Re: I Haven't Seen My Daughter Simce 2021��� by Kobojunkie: 4:16pm On Feb 01, 2023
Ngozey:
The same God who created me and you
You and I were created because our individual parents chose to have sex. That God created the process by which we were brought into existence does not then mean that God did it or that God wanted us to be. So, let's stop dragging God's name around as if he is the same level of scum we exist in. undecided

5 Likes

Re: I Haven't Seen My Daughter Simce 2021��� by Ngozey: 4:21pm On Feb 01, 2023
Mindlog:

You have no means of providing care for the child for now, your sister stepping in the prevailing situation is the best for the child for now as presently you are yet to establish direction in your life and bringing in a child into that uncertainty will be cruel, so you need to have that talk with your sister, about visitations.

I would love to have visitations right but she doesn't want to talk to me or visit and I can't cope with that 😩😫😭 I want my baby
Re: I Haven't Seen My Daughter Simce 2021��� by Ngozey: 4:22pm On Feb 01, 2023
Kobojunkie:
You and I were created because our individual parents chose to have sex. That God created the process by which we were brought into existence does not then mean that God did it or that God wanted us to be. So, let's stop dragging God's name around as if he is the same level of scum we exist in. undecided

Ok I hear you 🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️
Re: I Haven't Seen My Daughter Simce 2021��� by frozen70(f): 4:23pm On Feb 01, 2023
Ngozey:

Where are your parents in this home video
Re: I Haven't Seen My Daughter Simce 2021��� by Ngozey: 4:24pm On Feb 01, 2023
frozen70:

Where are your parents in this home video

Mum is late and dad doesn't care
Re: I Haven't Seen My Daughter Simce 2021��� by frozen70(f): 4:26pm On Feb 01, 2023
Ngozey:

Mum is late and dad doesn't care

But do you have a means of feeding and providing for that child assuming you take over the child

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Do Nigerians Rate Marriage So Highly? / Why Do Nigerian Wives Nurse A Presumption Of Meanness From Their Mother-in-laws? / Do I Still Take Her To D Altar Or Make A U-turn?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.