Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,241 members, 7,818,824 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:57 AM

I Haven't Seen My Daughter Simce 2021��� - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Haven't Seen My Daughter Simce 2021��� (3637 Views)

I Haven't Spoken To My Father In 5 Months / I Am Scared! My Wedding Is This Month & I Haven't Told My Fiancé About My 3 Kids / My Neighbours Have Seen My Wife's Unclad Body Twice!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Haven't Seen My Daughter Simce 2021��� by Ngozey: 12:31pm On Feb 02, 2023
Akinowon123:
Same baby you wanted to abort here

https://www.nairaland.com/5751460/im-pregnant-sisters-brother-in-law-im

Yes I wanted to abort her because I didn't want to go back to the village, I am happy that I didn't do it because she is the best thing that ever happened to me 😍

3 Likes

Re: I Haven't Seen My Daughter Simce 2021��� by Akinowon123(m): 1:31pm On Feb 02, 2023
Ngozey:

Yes I wanted to abort her because I didn't want to go back to the village, I am happy that I didn't do it because she is the best thing that ever happened to me 😍
Okay nice to know. Know that Your sister can not deny you of your child when you are fully ready to take her. And that is when you have more than enough to take care of her. For now, focus on learning the skills and becoming ur own boss, make money and go for her. I know you miss her, she is your blood but that is part of the sacrifices you pay for what you did. Your sister want the best for you, trust me.

In another case, you can get her to be sending you video recording of her or pictures.
Re: I Haven't Seen My Daughter Simce 2021��� by Ngozey: 3:17pm On Feb 02, 2023
Akinowon123:

Okay nice to know. Know that Your sister can not deny you of your child when you are fully ready to take her. And that is when you have more than enough to take care of her. For now, focus on learning the skills and becoming ur own boss, make money and go for her. I know you miss her, she is your blood but that is part of the sacrifices you pay for what you did. Your sister want the best for you, trust me.

In another case, you can get her to be sending you video recording of her or pictures.

Ok thanks
Re: I Haven't Seen My Daughter Simce 2021��� by IkeIgboNile(m): 9:27pm On Feb 02, 2023
Ngozey

Unfortunately the female character is in support of her😭😭😭

Well, it's your duty to convince her. Appeal to her motherhood conscience. No matter how long it takes you. Make her understand that you only want visitation rights and if she doesn't agree try someone else, just make sure you exhaust all civil options before going to a lawyer or human rights.
Re: I Haven't Seen My Daughter Simce 2021��� by Nazgul: 10:00pm On Feb 02, 2023
frozen70:

Where are your parents in this home video
Her story is true. Go through her profile, she created a thread in 2020 when she was pregnant.

1 Like

Re: I Haven't Seen My Daughter Simce 2021��� by Atk1nson(m): 11:51pm On Feb 02, 2023
Ngozey:

Yes she is now a big girl 2 years and 4 months, she hasn't spoken to me since april 2021 when I left her house. Even if I call her with using a different number, as soon as she hear my voice she will cut the call. I don't need her to send me money ,i only need visitations right ,if she allow me i will borrow money for transportation even if it she will not allow me inside her house , that's fine I can see my baby outside of her house . I don't mind spending the night on the street just to see my baby.

If you have the capacity to take to take care of the child, you can get the police or court to collect the child
Re: I Haven't Seen My Daughter Simce 2021��� by Isabi4lov: 2:27pm On Feb 03, 2023
I don hear this story before
Re: I Haven't Seen My Daughter Simce 2021��� by Victoria938(f): 9:00pm On Feb 05, 2023
Tell your parents to beg her on your behalf to return the baby to you.

1 Like

Re: I Haven't Seen My Daughter Simce 2021��� by chival(f): 11:36pm On Feb 05, 2023
Ngozey:

The same God who created me and you
First off, be sure you are capable of taking care of that child. If you are, get some elderly family members or friends to go with you to your sister's place to plead your case. Ask for forgiveness because getting pregnant while in her care was wrong. Assure her that you are capable of taking care of the child. Go with a gift to show your gratitude for her care of your baby the past two years. You can also try buying a gift for your dad and begging him to intervene in the matter. Godspeed.
Re: I Haven't Seen My Daughter Simce 2021��� by Keziehenry(m): 12:15pm On Apr 18, 2023
Ngozey:

Ok thanks
Update us pls
Re: I Haven't Seen My Daughter Simce 2021��� by Ngozey: 1:00pm On Jul 05, 2023
Keziehenry:

Update us pls

they relocated to Canada , I will never get to see her again 😭😭😭😭
Re: I Haven't Seen My Daughter Simce 2021��� by Justkatty(f): 3:45pm On Jul 05, 2023
Taking care of a baby is not a child's play especially if you got pregnant for someone who doesn't know the value of having a child... talking from experience

Why not look for a job before going to acquire skill? Atleast that can help you gather some money to kickstart your life once again even though I know it's not going to be easy.
If you are able to save some, please go get your child before they'll use bitterness to maltreat her.

If there's anything I'll do to take care of my child, just for her to be in my custody I'm ready to do it..... Because nobody birthed her for me
All the pains of life I passed through all alone, so make everyone Sabi body.
Re: I Haven't Seen My Daughter Simce 2021��� by Keziehenry(m): 10:59am On Jul 15, 2023
Ngozey:

Really, hope your family are aware of all these. It's good the took her to Canada but they shouldn't disconnect you from your kid
Re: I Haven't Seen My Daughter Simce 2021��� by Keziehenry(m): 6:22pm On Feb 06
Ngozey:

Have you heard from them?
Re: I Haven't Seen My Daughter Simce 2021��� by akaahs(m): 8:54pm On Feb 06
Ngozey:

I don't have money for a lawyer unless it is free of charge 😭😭😭
Madam face ur life and leave that pikin alone.
U have nothing to offer now, stop being emotional and face the reality.
If u arrange ur life, u ll still meet her the future.
At 17 u know how to open ur leg instead of facing ur books 📚.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Its 2013 And I Am Still Single! / Why Do I Have Great Phobia For Tolotolo. Smh / Who Do You Obey? (for The Girls)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.