Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,619 members, 7,816,545 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:59 PM

Sultan Of Sokoto Handover Principles Leadership Book To Peter Obi(photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sultan Of Sokoto Handover Principles Leadership Book To Peter Obi(photo) (3683 Views)

Dangote, Tony Elumelu, Otedola, Duke, Imoukhuede Meet Peter Obi (Photo) / Tonye Cole Meets Peter Obi (Photo) / Elderly Woman Campaigns For Peter Obi (Photo, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Handover Principles Leadership Book To Peter Obi(photo) by matrixme(m): 3:33pm On Feb 01, 2023
Sultan can NEVER EVER support Peter Obi's presidency. He is the supreme leader of Islam in Nigeria. His loyalty is 100% for Islamic propagation in Nigeria. Forget the fact that he said Obi should forget about religion. I'm an avid obedient, but I don't see this visit as important. Just to fulfill all righteousness.

1 Like

Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Handover Principles Leadership Book To Peter Obi(photo) by Nobody: 3:43pm On Feb 01, 2023
Hopium:

A gift that the Sultan will never give Tinubu or Buhari or Atiku.

I see dem obidents jubilating, not understanding the hidden message. "Forget about religion" grin

Person wey say him dey ready to lead Nigeria was given a book to read about leadership, while the election is 25 days away.

Lol! Deep calleth to deep. You can't give a man who doesn't read a book.

To prepare a man for the task ahead. You give him a map.

What gift was given to the rest? Nothing!

When you visit a man and he gives you a gift. You have more weight with him than you imagine.

2 Likes

Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Handover Principles Leadership Book To Peter Obi(photo) by Nobody: 3:46pm On Feb 01, 2023
alizma:

God bless you. That tell a lot about the inability of the so called obidients to understand the way things work.
Imagine giving a contestant for head of department of agriculture in a university, a text book on what is agriculture.
The sultan just passed a message and he knows very well the reasonable ones in the society will get the message loud and clear

What gift did he give Atiku or Tinubu? Abi them no merit any gift at all?

1 Like

Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Handover Principles Leadership Book To Peter Obi(photo) by Hopium: 4:10pm On Feb 01, 2023
Thanksful:

Lol! Deep calleth to deep. You can't give a man who doesn't read a book.

To prepare a man for the task ahead. You give him a map.

What gift was given to the rest? Nothing!

When you visit a man and he gives you a gift. You have more weight with him than you imagine.

Na nonsense you dey yearn.

Someone who is at the forefront of the presidential election in a country with more that 200m population is given such gift 25 days to the election.

- a book about leadership qualities "everything you need to know about leadership is there"
- and "forget about religion"... 25 days to election?

This the kind of gift you give to a kindergarten in Nigeria politics. I repeat, the sultan dare not give folks like obj, tinubu, el-rufai such kind.
Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Handover Principles Leadership Book To Peter Obi(photo) by MrEverest(m): 4:18pm On Feb 01, 2023
Hopium:
“I’ll gift you a book called The Principals Leadership, everything you need to know about leadership is there, forget about religion

- His Eminence, Sultan of Sokoto.

grin

The Sultan gave Peter Obi this gift and obidents are happy. He even added jara "everything you need to know about leadership is there, forget about religion"

grin grin

The Sultan dare not give give Atiku or Asiwaju such gift. The anambra1stcow was even happy to post this eyesore. Owngoal cheesy

Obi dem say you no reach make go read about leadership and more importantly, forget about religion.

Chai, see wailing and gnashing of teeth. You're just bitter that Sokoto gave Obi a rousing welcome without spending shi-shi yet Tinubu has spent billions with nothing to show for it.

Obi was already a landlord and sultan used to be his tenant far back when Tinubu was still dealing with drugs. Obi even stated during his address that both him and sultan have enjoyed cordial relationship since over 40 years!

2 Likes

Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Handover Principles Leadership Book To Peter Obi(photo) by Hopium: 4:25pm On Feb 01, 2023
MrEverest:

Chai, see wailing and gnashing of teeth. You're just bitter that Sokoto gave Obi a rousing welcome without spending shi-shi yet Tinubu has spent billions with nothing to show for it.

Obi was already a landlord and sultan used to be his tenant far back when Tinubu was still dealing with drugs. Obi even stated during his address that both him and sultan have enjoyed cordial relationship since over 40 years!

na so! grin

Pandora will clear 70% votes in Sokoto cheesy
Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Handover Principles Leadership Book To Peter Obi(photo) by archangel1(m): 4:27pm On Feb 01, 2023
post=120550036:
“I’ll gift you a book called The Principals Leadership, everything you need to know about leadership is there, forget about religion”

Nlpfmod

one candidate will surely be gifted a book; Antidotes for Public Sleeping and Roasted Corn from the Sultan.... grin grin
Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Handover Principles Leadership Book To Peter Obi(photo) by Missgeraldine(f): 4:33pm On Feb 01, 2023
alizma:
Lol, Only those who understand the Northerners will understand the Sultan's message. He has just tell Obi to go and prepare to be a leader if he actually wants to lead a diverse nation like Nigeria.
I hope you all read the part where he said forget about religion? That is another critical message sent as well. But what do I know self? the election is around the corner, e go soon clear for everybody eye.

Northerners spokesperson has spoken...

Zukwanike nwa yoruba Muslim grin

2 Likes

Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Handover Principles Leadership Book To Peter Obi(photo) by Rexymania(m): 4:34pm On Feb 01, 2023
He sees him as a messiah

1 Like

Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Handover Principles Leadership Book To Peter Obi(photo) by Nobody: 5:11pm On Feb 01, 2023
Hopium:

Na nonsense you dey yearn.

Someone who is at the forefront of the presidential election in a country with more that 200m population is given such gift 25 days to the election.

- a book about leadership qualities "everything you need to know about leadership is there"
- and "forget about religion"... 25 days to election?

This the kind of gift you give to a kindergarten in Nigeria politics. I repeat, the sultan dare not give folks like obj, tinubu, el-rufai such kind.

What kind of gift can he give to Tinubu and Atiku?

Why he no give it to them?

Have you ever gone to a great man's house and he offered you a gift?

You call a book about leadership qualities to one aspiring to enter leadership position a little gift? You lots are a bunch of illiterate.

That is the best gift ever. There is no better gift than one that prepares one to a position.

1 Like

Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Handover Principles Leadership Book To Peter Obi(photo) by Hopium: 5:19pm On Feb 01, 2023
Thanksful:

What kind of gift can he give to Tinubu and Atiku?

Why he no give it to them?

Have you ever gone to a great man's house and he offered you a gift?

You call a book about leadership qualities to one aspiring to enter leadership position a little gift? You lots are a bunch of illiterate.

That is the best gift ever. There is no better gift than one that prepares one to a position.

"There is no better gift than one that prepares one to a position."

Then Pandora should step down, get prepared for the position then come back to recontest.

The presidency is not a leadership preparation ground.

But yes I agree, it's the best gift ever for a kindergarten at national politics.
Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Handover Principles Leadership Book To Peter Obi(photo) by Nobody: 5:26pm On Feb 01, 2023
Hopium:

Then Pandora should step down, get prepared for the position then come back to recontest.

The presidency is not a leadership preparation ground.

But yes I agree, it's the best gift ever for a kindergarten at national politics.

When I say you lots are illiterates I didn't make a mistake.

You mean you don't understand this?

Kai! Tinubu is finished to have people like you onboard his campaign team.

Let me help you.

All of them are called aspirants for a reason. If you don't understand this statement, then you need your head broken open and a full sheet of paper with the explanation written on it forced into your brain

Sorry for being this hash

2 Likes

Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Handover Principles Leadership Book To Peter Obi(photo) by Hopium: 5:38pm On Feb 01, 2023
Thanksful:

When I say you lots are illiterates I didn't make a mistake.

You mean you don't understand this?

Kai! Tinubu is finished to have people like you onboard his campaign team.

Let me help you.

All of them are called aspirants for a reason. If you don't understand this statement, then you need your head broken open and a full sheet of paper with the explanation written on it forced into your brain

Sorry for being this hash

You seem to love throwing the world illiterates around. You're the illiterate here because you keep agreeing with what I said while you think you oppose it.

It's simple; your kind of caliber will determine the kind of gift people will give you.

Giving such book on leadership to folks like obj, el-rufai, atiku, tinubu is inappropriate, because they are high-value politicians and veterans at what they do.

A sultan can only gift such to folks like osinbajo, peter obi.

When first class rulers in the north want to gift or honor high value politicians, they very often turban them with titles. I even doubt if the sultan will gift such book to a person like kwankwanso?

The sultan weighed obi and gifted him the appropriate gift based on his class.
Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Handover Principles Leadership Book To Peter Obi(photo) by Nobody: 5:55pm On Feb 01, 2023
Hopium:

You seem to love throwing the world illiterates around. You're the illiterates here because you keep agreeing with what I said while you think you oppose it.

It's simple; you kind of caliber will determine the kind of gift people will give you.

Giving such book on leadership to folks like obj, el-rufai, atiku, tinubu is inappropriate, because they are high-value politicians and veterans at what they do.

A sultan can only give such to folks like osinbajo, peter obi.

When first class rulers in the north want gift or honor high value politicians, they very often turban them with titles. I even doubt if the sultan will gift such book to a person like kwankwanso?

The sultan weighed obi and gifted him the appropriate gift based on his class.

Was Tinubu or Atiku turbaned by the Sultan? No!

All of them are aspirant. The book he was given is on leadership not politics.

Go and listen to what they Sultan said.

1 Like

Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Handover Principles Leadership Book To Peter Obi(photo) by CSTRR: 6:20pm On Feb 01, 2023
Hopium:

A gift that the Sultan will never give Tinubu or Buhari or Atiku.

I see dem obidents jubilating, not understanding the hidden message. "Forget about religion" grin

Person wey say him dey ready to lead Nigeria was given a book to read about leadership, while the election is 25 days away.
Go to Obama's library and see books on leadership.

So if you become president today, you will suddenly stop learning?

You are the best leader in the world?

Your illiteracy na from belle.

1 Like

Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Handover Principles Leadership Book To Peter Obi(photo) by Hopium: 6:32pm On Feb 01, 2023
CSTRR:

Go to Obama's library and see books on leadership.

So if you become president today, you will suddenly stop learning?

You are the best leader in the world?

Your illiteracy na from belle.

You guys are mumu.

Have you ever seen obama being gifted leadership books while on campaign tour?

Obi went on presidential campaign tour and was gifted leadership book like say the ones he has at home or has read in his entire life didn't prepare him enough for the seat.
Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Handover Principles Leadership Book To Peter Obi(photo) by Nobody: 6:45pm On Feb 01, 2023
post=120550036:
“I’ll gift you a book called The Principals Leadership, everything you need to know about leadership is there, forget about religion”

Nlpfmod

Great gesture from His Eminence
Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Handover Principles Leadership Book To Peter Obi(photo) by gasparpisciotta: 6:53pm On Feb 01, 2023
Same book was given to Atiku and he didn’t make noise about it
Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Handover Principles Leadership Book To Peter Obi(photo) by Nigerfine3: 7:15pm On Feb 01, 2023
amnesty7:
grin
Authored by Shehu Abdullahi, younger brother to Uthman Danfodiyo, no less. What a time to be alive that an IPOB man is earnestly happy to receive a leadership book by the so-called Fulani emirs while IPOB sympathisers are watching with over-excitemment!
Some of us that saw a far better naija still wish naija is healed. When you can travel from Lagos by night bus and stop by at lokoja buy suya chicken suya and continue to kaduna Kano. When you go to yankarri game reserve. When a mallam gives you water to drink in Zaria while heading to Kano. Obi can start a journey of a more prosperous Nigeria
Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Handover Principles Leadership Book To Peter Obi(photo) by BiafraAburi: 7:20pm On Feb 01, 2023
Fulani and leadership in the same sentence? Can anyone point or reference any fulani positive leadership anywhere in Africa? Zoo people, all of you are morons for allowing these illiterate supporter of APC from futa jalon to be manipulating your lives and making your lives miserable. There must be no election anywhere in Biafraland come february 25 because we Biafrans have decided that we are no longer going to continue to share a country with these know nothing illiterates.
Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Handover Principles Leadership Book To Peter Obi(photo) by BiafraAburi: 7:22pm On Feb 01, 2023
Nigerfine3:

Some of us that saw a far better naija still wish naija is healed. When you can travel from Lagos by night bus and stop by at lokoja buy suya chicken suya and continue to kaduna Kano. When you go to yankarri game reserve. When a mallam gives you water to drink in Zaria while heading to Kano. Obi can start a journey of a more prosperous Nigeria
A primitive and archaic lifestyle is what you are still wishing you as your so-called new nigeria. slowpoke! Black man, where is your brain? Is the nonsense you narrated above the way people live in the developed world? Carry your useless and nonsense election to your zoo and never near anywhere in Biafraland.
Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Handover Principles Leadership Book To Peter Obi(photo) by BiafraAburi: 7:24pm On Feb 01, 2023
sreamsense:
Emir is indirectly schooling obi with book gift to go and learn well about leadership. In other words, obi should go and start learning about leadership or join Jagaban School of Politics where he will need that book for Jagaban-Pol 101- Elementary Politics of Contemporary Era. Thank you our able Emir for supporting political free education of obi. After heavy defeat in 25th Feb, he will resume school of politics from Tinubu where the book will be needed
Fulani and leadership in the same sentence? Can anyone point or reference any fulani positive leadership anywhere in Africa? Zoo people, all of you are morons for allowing these illiterate supporter of APC from futa jalon to be manipulating your lives and making your lives miserable. There must be no election anywhere in Biafraland come february 25 because we Biafrans have decided that we are no longer going to continue to share a country with these know nothing illiterates.
Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Handover Principles Leadership Book To Peter Obi(photo) by BiafraAburi: 7:33pm On Feb 01, 2023
Winnersunited:
But Obi has personal relationship with His Eminence, The Sultan of Sokoto more than any other Presidential Candidate. Their friendship dates back to about 40years ago when they were together at UNN. They are both Lions.
Your daftness is smelling. I wonder what kind of brain some of you have. Tufiakwa!! Read yourself again. Friend to a fulani and a terrorist for that matter. Dumb!
Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Handover Principles Leadership Book To Peter Obi(photo) by BiafraAburi: 7:35pm On Feb 01, 2023
sreamsense:
Emir is indirectly schooling obi with book gift to go and learn well about leadership. In other words, obi should go and start learning about leadership or join Jagaban School of Politics where he will need that book for Jagaban-Pol 101- Elementary Politics of Contemporary Era. Thank you our able Emir for supporting political free education of obi. After heavy defeat in 25th Feb, he will resume school of politics from Tinubu where the book will be needed
Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Handover Principles Leadership Book To Peter Obi(photo) by rachael628: 8:21pm On Feb 01, 2023
Obiiiii of NigeriaObiiiii of Nigeria...
Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Handover Principles Leadership Book To Peter Obi(photo) by sreamsense: 8:38pm On Feb 01, 2023
BiafraAburi:

I don't know what you are doing online in the first place by this time when you should be in the bush with your Ipob/esn members living with wild animals and practicing cannibalism. You lack comprehension and seems you cann't understand what you read and quoted. I am sure you are using low-level inferior brain that made you believed Buhari was cloned and from Sudan, and died long time ago. Using that kind of infected low-level brain wouldn't make you understand what you read properly. You can tell any normal educated human in your house that has not gone into bush to join Ipob/esn to interprete what you read and quoted to you, it is like effect of too much mkpurumiri you are used to inside bush-ipob/esn camp is affecting you.

If you get Biafra today, is it class rep they will give you or what or you will just be sleeping under bridge in biafraland? Keep deceiving yourself about Biafra until you become useless to yourself as if if biafra comes today you will not work before you get money. Is it Fulani that is ruling you now that many Biafrans are locked up inside prisons abroad for drug related cases and frauds? If Nigeria is bad today, who spoil that Nigeria than Biafrans that are perpetrating crime using name of Nigeria. Who is leading in crime matters for local and foreign matters than potential Biafrans? If you go, you think Nigeria will miss you or even celebrate your exit with renew hope and new crime free name at international level?

Who will control biafra among three factions of Ipob/esn + massob or you will continue with internal war? I laughed in 3D- to your ignorance! Better go and find your bearing to avoid you wasting your whole life on useless pointless agitation that has no end in sight and look for how you will get biafra to your own pocket to become useful to yourself and your family. Minus your age from 70yrs and decide if you want to waste remaining years chasing shadow Mr biafra
Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Handover Principles Leadership Book To Peter Obi(photo) by Adedapo57: 9:12pm On Feb 01, 2023
Hopium:
“I’ll gift you a book called The Principals Leadership, everything you need to know about leadership is there, forget about religion

grin

The Sultan gave Peter Obi this gift and obidents are happy. He even added jara "everything you need to know about leadership is there, forget about religion"

grin grin

The Sultan dare not give give Atiku or Asiwaju such gift. The anambra1stcow was even happy to post this eyesore. Owngoal cheesy

Obi dem say you no reach make go read about leadership and more importantly, forget about religion.
if you claim that Bola and atiku can’t be given such book, it’s totally understandable because they won’t comprehend it’s content. And that will amount to a waste. He gave it to the right man
Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Handover Principles Leadership Book To Peter Obi(photo) by CSTRR: 10:51am On Feb 02, 2023
Hopium:

You guys are mumu.

Have you ever seen obama being gifted leadership books while on campaign tour?

Obi went on presidential campaign tour and was gifted leadership book like say the ones he has at home or has read in his entire life didn't prepare him enough for the seat.
Guy, your intelligence na sub-zero.

If Peter obi piss for toilet, I am sure to you that makes him unworthy of the presidency.

Olodo.

Go and learn how to be an intelligent bigot.
Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Handover Principles Leadership Book To Peter Obi(photo) by ImperialYoruba: 12:16pm On Feb 02, 2023
amnesty7:
grin
Authored by Shehu Abdullahi, younger brother to Uthman Danfodiyo, no less. What a time to be alive that an IPOB man is earnestly happy to receive a leadership book by the so-called Fulani emirs while IPOB sympathisers are watching with over-excitemment!

grin
Principle of Leadership endorses supremacy of Islam. Ipob rejoice and cheer Obi receiving indoctrination in Sokoto.
Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Handover Principles Leadership Book To Peter Obi(photo) by ImperialYoruba: 12:19pm On Feb 02, 2023
post=120550036:

Nlpfmod

Everything you need to know about fulani jihad is there. grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Still Blame Peter Obi For The Loss / FIFA Under-17 World Cup Generators Allegedly Traced To Ndanusa's Bida Home / Scorecard: What Percentage Will You Rate Buhari's Outing At Chatham House?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.