Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,674 members, 7,820,369 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

NPFL: Dele Aiyenugba Honoured On Enyimba International FC Return - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / NPFL: Dele Aiyenugba Honoured On Enyimba International FC Return (15437 Views)

Dele Aiyenugba Plays Against His Son Daniel In A Nigerian Football Match. / New Look Of Enyimba International Stadium Aba / Dele Aiyenugba's Son Inspires Kwara State To Win NFF Future Eagles U13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NPFL: Dele Aiyenugba Honoured On Enyimba International FC Return by xtervaganza(m): 7:56pm On Feb 01, 2023
This is lovely
Re: NPFL: Dele Aiyenugba Honoured On Enyimba International FC Return by delpee(f): 10:11pm On Feb 01, 2023
iamoyindamola:
He's magically fair from dark shocked
Hardly recognised him

If he has been living abroad, he may get fairer naturally due to the weather. Not enough sunlight to tan his skin.
Re: NPFL: Dele Aiyenugba Honoured On Enyimba International FC Return by Judolisco(m): 11:44pm On Feb 01, 2023
BabaO2:
2001 - 2007, and Enzo Fernandez was born in 2001. The man should take a seat as an advisory role. He don try already, we know.
na goalkeeper.... Dem no dey tired like dat... They don't run up and down like midfielders and strikers.. So they can keep on going till 40
Re: NPFL: Dele Aiyenugba Honoured On Enyimba International FC Return by Nobody: 12:56am On Feb 02, 2023
When You Forsake These Then Be Prepared For Darkness

Apostle Joshua Selman

Listen And Learn

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gaf1tLUASZA
Re: NPFL: Dele Aiyenugba Honoured On Enyimba International FC Return by Omolomo4eva(m): 1:48am On Feb 02, 2023
Sunisonflex39:
I remember Enyimba vs dolphins of port Harcourt is the El clasico of that time .

Funny enough,the league was better then than now .
No,it's Eagle Cement vs Jasper United. The 94,95,96,97,98,era
Re: NPFL: Dele Aiyenugba Honoured On Enyimba International FC Return by Blazebond(m): 6:11am On Feb 02, 2023
The ELEPHANTS of ABA,much of their success was due to the love that the then young governor (orji uzor kalu) had for them,the governor gave immense support to the team and made sure that they never lacked for anything,as soon as he (kalu) left office the team started to fall because the new governor abandoned the team.
Re: NPFL: Dele Aiyenugba Honoured On Enyimba International FC Return by shonepa(m): 8:21am On Feb 02, 2023
And who dey show Ibos love pass? And can u explain what a Yoruba muslim is ? Cos u have played religion/tribal card already.

Make we know wetin we dey write b4 we criticize others.

U blessed.

Igbos showing omoluabis love...

Tomorrow one God forsaken yoruba Muslim miscreants and tifnubu thug will come and try to play their usual tribalism card.

Yoruba Ronu

[/quote]
Re: NPFL: Dele Aiyenugba Honoured On Enyimba International FC Return by Kasdat5(m): 10:46am On Feb 02, 2023
nony43:
I thought Enyamma was the keeper when the won CAF.

Biko where is Mfon Udoh

Bangladesh I think

1 Like

Re: NPFL: Dele Aiyenugba Honoured On Enyimba International FC Return by Sunisonflex39(m): 9:02pm On Feb 02, 2023
Omolomo4eva:
No,it's Eagle Cement vs Jasper United. The 94,95,96,97,98,era

I m talking of the early 2000s..I was barely 2 year in 1994
Re: NPFL: Dele Aiyenugba Honoured On Enyimba International FC Return by Omolomo4eva(m): 9:25pm On Feb 02, 2023
Sunisonflex39:

I m talking of the early 2000s..I was barely 2 year in 1994
Oh! I see

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Women's World Cup 2007 / Local TV Stations To Show AFCON Final / Nigeria/Ethiopia -FIFA Replace Officials

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.