Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,906 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

NPFL: Dele Aiyenugba Honoured On Enyimba International FC Return - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / NPFL: Dele Aiyenugba Honoured On Enyimba International FC Return (15442 Views)

Dele Aiyenugba Plays Against His Son Daniel In A Nigerian Football Match. / New Look Of Enyimba International Stadium Aba / Dele Aiyenugba's Son Inspires Kwara State To Win NFF Future Eagles U13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NPFL: Dele Aiyenugba Honoured On Enyimba International FC Return by atheistandproud(m): 5:32pm On Feb 01, 2023
Dele
Re: NPFL: Dele Aiyenugba Honoured On Enyimba International FC Return by Otasikwe(m): 5:34pm On Feb 01, 2023
So na nw dis news resh hia since prime sport fm guys dem sportfarmer ogaking demdon tell us since na wa anyways up prime sport fm enugu
Re: NPFL: Dele Aiyenugba Honoured On Enyimba International FC Return by Franchise21(m): 5:38pm On Feb 01, 2023
Nice one from NPFL
Re: NPFL: Dele Aiyenugba Honoured On Enyimba International FC Return by OkoRemi2023(m): 5:41pm On Feb 01, 2023
Missgeraldine:

Not at all my dear, I only created awareness against the tribalistic yoruba Muslims in this forum

you're a fooool olosho, when na olosho your parents dey use you people do from that side at early age why you go get sense

they show him love by greeting but otedola paid for your dying hero that you imbeciles couldn't help yet you're screaming showing love, born by mistake set of imbeciles

Yoruba is Yoruba, nothing like Yoruba Muslims you decorated foools

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NPFL: Dele Aiyenugba Honoured On Enyimba International FC Return by Nobody: 5:41pm On Feb 01, 2023
robosky02:
Nigeria league was a delight

When an enyimba player can make the super eagles team and go direct to world cup @ Korea 2002

We will get it better again at NPFL

League was gone then. Due to the fact that as early as the late 1980s players were migrating abroad.
Re: NPFL: Dele Aiyenugba Honoured On Enyimba International FC Return by Lukuluku69(m): 5:42pm On Feb 01, 2023
Missgeraldine:

Igbos showing omoluabis love...

Tomorrow one God forsaken yoruba Muslim miscreants and tifnubu thug will come and try to play their usual tribalism card.

Yoruba Ronu

I dislike Tribalist and people with this Nationalistic tendencies. We are all human first and foremost.

Your birth place is only accidental.

Yorubas have always shown love to the Igbos.
Re: NPFL: Dele Aiyenugba Honoured On Enyimba International FC Return by Missgeraldine(f): 5:44pm On Feb 01, 2023
Lukuluku69:

I dislike Tribalist and people with this Nationalistic tendencies. We are all human first and foremost.

Your birth place is only accidental.

Yorubas have always shown love to the Igbos.

Omoluabis are very good people...the problem of this country is the yoruba Muslims.

They are too tribalistic
Re: NPFL: Dele Aiyenugba Honoured On Enyimba International FC Return by Nobody: 5:44pm On Feb 01, 2023
Bahamas95:
The league is now rubbish. Nothing is working in Nigeria.

Country wey we dey manage nai APC don destroy completely.

League is rubbish simply because we never had the money to compete with European leagues

Once the great migration to Europe started with the mid to late 1980s, the league became bad.

Enyimba winning was the product of the state governor pouring money into the club so that they could buy the best of what was left
Re: NPFL: Dele Aiyenugba Honoured On Enyimba International FC Return by Lukuluku69(m): 5:47pm On Feb 01, 2023
Missgeraldine:

Omoluabis are very good people...the problem of this country is the yoruba Muslims.

They are too tribalistic

I am Yoruba and I am a Muslim.

Humanity comes first. I am a human before I am Yoruba and my Religious inclinations has nothing to do with how I view others except they show their hands.
Re: NPFL: Dele Aiyenugba Honoured On Enyimba International FC Return by Missgeraldine(f): 5:48pm On Feb 01, 2023
OkoRemi2023:

you're a fooool olosho, when na olosho your parents dey use you people do from that side at early age why you go get sense

they show him love by greeting but otedola paid for your dying hero that you imbeciles couldn't help yet you're screaming showing love, born by mistake set of imbeciles

Yoruba is Yoruba, nothing like Yoruba Muslims you decorated foools

I can report you for this, but I won't...just keep off my mention.
Re: NPFL: Dele Aiyenugba Honoured On Enyimba International FC Return by robosky02(m): 5:51pm On Feb 01, 2023
kaymart:

It already crumbled as at then though unlike the days of abiola Babes FC.
Now, it's abysmal.

Watin Abiola babes win?

Am telling you an Enyimba team that win CAF champions league back to back

Win the NPFL back to front

Have players from all over Africa

Have the national team goal keeper menh see ball
Re: NPFL: Dele Aiyenugba Honoured On Enyimba International FC Return by Starboytwo(m): 5:52pm On Feb 01, 2023
Segzy19:
Wow! You just exposed yourself...
Have ever heard of Peter Rufai, Okala, Dosu Joseph?

see you, Dosu keeped only 1 competition for us before the cow accident. Peter Rufai did well in 1 or maybe 2 competition and don’t have anything on Enyeama career wise. Emma koala, I can’t say for him.
Re: NPFL: Dele Aiyenugba Honoured On Enyimba International FC Return by robosky02(m): 6:00pm On Feb 01, 2023
Shikini:
Those days ... let indomie generation park well jare

Buts not too long Shaw

Like 2003, 2004 them

Re: NPFL: Dele Aiyenugba Honoured On Enyimba International FC Return by Bahamas95(m): 6:00pm On Feb 01, 2023
Kobonaire4:

League is rubbish simply because we never had the money to compete with European leagues

Once the great migration to Europe started with the mid to late 1980s, the league became bad.

Enyimba winning was the product of the state governor pouring money into the club so that they could buy the best of what was left
Everything boils down to corruption, if not for corruption Nigeria is rich enough to compete with most European countries.
Re: NPFL: Dele Aiyenugba Honoured On Enyimba International FC Return by Starhearts: 6:02pm On Feb 01, 2023
nony43:
I thought Enyamma was the keeper when the won CAF.

Biko where is Mfon Udoh

Mfoh Udoh dey Sheikh Russel KC
For Bangladesh Premier League

1 Like

Re: NPFL: Dele Aiyenugba Honoured On Enyimba International FC Return by Kog45(m): 6:12pm On Feb 01, 2023
Freshtruth:
This guy still dey play? Poverty and hunger would have force home to continue playing the government should come to his aide
The guy is dying in silence grin

Kwara united is not a serious team for still keeping a 51yr old as their ist choice
See talk o... go to Ilorin and see Dele Aiyenigba beautiful duplex House and the one he built for his parents.The guy get money o.Dele wey I sabi is not even 40 yet... I think poverty and hunger in Nigeria don do una shege to dey reason in a very myopic way.
Re: NPFL: Dele Aiyenugba Honoured On Enyimba International FC Return by Nobody: 6:19pm On Feb 01, 2023
Bahamas95:
Everything boils down to corruption, if not for corruption Nigeria is rich enough to compete with most European countries.

No, actually, not corruption...although it plays a part.

Our best players have been moving abroad since the 1980's, and it is quite simply because even well managed we do not have the money to compete with European super salaries. When a player can earn in one year in Europe what it would take him a lifetime to earn half.

We also do not have the money to invest in things like youth development and coach development.

Corruption? Yes it is a problem, but Brazillan corruption makes ours look like child's play. (I've read all about it).

At the end, we can do well at African cup of nations, but at continental club championships? We can't. (North African clubs do well because most of their best stay home.)>

1 Like

Re: NPFL: Dele Aiyenugba Honoured On Enyimba International FC Return by Bankerboy: 6:20pm On Feb 01, 2023
nony43:

Biko where is Mfon Udoh
he was the second keeper, good in penalties

1 Like

Re: NPFL: Dele Aiyenugba Honoured On Enyimba International FC Return by Kiddogarcia(m): 6:29pm On Feb 01, 2023
nony43:

Biko where is Mfon Udoh

Somewhere in Iran I think

1 Like

Re: NPFL: Dele Aiyenugba Honoured On Enyimba International FC Return by uglodoh(f): 6:29pm On Feb 01, 2023
Missgeraldine:

They are too tribalistic
If you are really a female, stop this nonsense. This does not speak well of you.
Re: NPFL: Dele Aiyenugba Honoured On Enyimba International FC Return by uglodoh(f): 6:37pm On Feb 01, 2023
robosky02:

Watin Abiola babes win?

Am telling you an Enyimba team that win CAF champions league back to back

Win the NPFL back to front

Have players from all over Africa

Have the national team goal keeper menh see ball
The guy was not talking about winning trophy
but how organized and competitive the league was. In the 80s people would troop to the stadiums to watch league matches in Nigeria.

As at the time Eyimba won the CAF cup league was not competitive. If not that Orji Uzor Kalu personal bumped money into Eyimba those two years to motivate the players, we know what would have happened.
Re: NPFL: Dele Aiyenugba Honoured On Enyimba International FC Return by Duru009(m): 6:40pm On Feb 01, 2023
Ejoke, Eyeama and Dele were NIGERIAN'S best those days.....
Re: NPFL: Dele Aiyenugba Honoured On Enyimba International FC Return by deji17: 6:41pm On Feb 01, 2023
Nice.
Re: NPFL: Dele Aiyenugba Honoured On Enyimba International FC Return by Missgeraldine(f): 6:43pm On Feb 01, 2023
Lukuluku69:

I am Yoruba and I am a Muslim.

Humanity comes first. I am a human before I am Yoruba and my Religious inclinations has nothing to do with how I view others except they show their hands.

Yes I understand, but can you say the same for others??
Re: NPFL: Dele Aiyenugba Honoured On Enyimba International FC Return by OfficialAPCNig: 6:53pm On Feb 01, 2023
Sunisonflex39:
I remember Enyimba vs dolphins of port Harcourt is the El clasico of that time .

Funny enough,the league was better then than now .
Dolphins really gave Enyimba trouble when their former coach, Eguma, moved to Dolphin.

After Dolphins, Kano Pillar took over and start giving Enyimba trouble until Musa left.

NFL was exciting those years.

1 Like

Re: NPFL: Dele Aiyenugba Honoured On Enyimba International FC Return by Lukuluku69(m): 6:56pm On Feb 01, 2023
Missgeraldine:

Yes I understand, but can you say the same for others??

Well, saying the same for others is not really the issue.

The issue is what really obtains. I don't know where you come from or what your prejudices are but believe me, the Christian Yorubas are the intolerant one of the two relatively.

I am over Five decades old and I know what I am saying

If the Yoruba Muslims come across to you they way you perceive them, trust me, it is only reactionary.
Re: NPFL: Dele Aiyenugba Honoured On Enyimba International FC Return by Naira20: 7:27pm On Feb 01, 2023
Is Otedola Yoruba Muslim?
He said Yoruba Muslim

ppogba:

Femi Otedola pioneered it by saving Christian Chukwu from the claws of death paying his medical bills when help was not coming from expected quarters.

Have you forgotten that?
Re: NPFL: Dele Aiyenugba Honoured On Enyimba International FC Return by AFONJACOW(m): 7:35pm On Feb 01, 2023
This guy can catch even pregnancy shoot at very close range
Re: NPFL: Dele Aiyenugba Honoured On Enyimba International FC Return by AFONJACOW(m): 7:36pm On Feb 01, 2023
nony43:

Biko where is Mfon Udoh
yes he was, but they keep changing him in every penalty shootout... this Dele can catch even pregnancy shoot at close range

1 Like

Re: NPFL: Dele Aiyenugba Honoured On Enyimba International FC Return by nony43(m): 7:41pm On Feb 01, 2023
Starhearts:

Mfoh Udoh dey Sheikh Russel KC
For Bangladesh Premier League

See people way sabi foot ball.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Women's World Cup 2007 / Local TV Stations To Show AFCON Final / Nigeria/Ethiopia -FIFA Replace Officials

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.