Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,296 members, 7,829,684 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:30 AM

Yorubas Should Never Ever Refer To Northerners As Betrayers Ever Again(photos) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yorubas Should Never Ever Refer To Northerners As Betrayers Ever Again(photos) (7801 Views)

Peter Obi's Supporter Shares Posters, Caps And T-shirts To Northerners (Video) / FCC: Reps Kick Against Buhari’s Appointment Of 2 Northerners As Chairman, Secret / FCC: Northerners As Chairman & Secretary Is A Violation - Osita Chidoka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yorubas Should Never Ever Refer To Northerners As Betrayers Ever Again(photos) by Deepfeel(m): 12:48am On Feb 03, 2023
EngrKemp:

Tambuwal played a tribal and northern card but these men didn't play southern card
They became selfish and gave out the southern birthright but it won't work
Is there anything like southern birthright?

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Should Never Ever Refer To Northerners As Betrayers Ever Again(photos) by Ayodeoba: 2:16am On Feb 03, 2023
betshopagent:
no be only south west dey south. I believe if the south are wise; they should vote a president from the south east. Obj was from south west,Jonathan was from south south.so why not southeast? That's the only way to conquer the northern dominance. The foolish southerners that voted buhari massively to dethrone Jonathan, a fellow southerner whom was not allowed to complete 8yrs tenure was the SOUTH WEST.kiss the truth!
nigeria is not for the igbos
Re: Yorubas Should Never Ever Refer To Northerners As Betrayers Ever Again(photos) by Ayodeoba: 2:20am On Feb 03, 2023
Nigerfine3:

A blind man right now is better than Tinubu, Tinubu brain is half dead, a blind man has brain intact. Buhari still has his brain intact till date.
your papa wey no blind no reach person wey fit clean tinubu shoes. Your papa useless
Re: Yorubas Should Never Ever Refer To Northerners As Betrayers Ever Again(photos) by Ayodeoba: 2:25am On Feb 03, 2023
JoeNL22:

So the north should vote for a demented old hag like Tinubu. Because of what? To return a favour?
You must be joking. Osinbajo is there, why didn't Tinubu bring him out?. Baba dey about EmiLokan. Well, like Tinubu said, "I made Buhari president". Hence Tinubu doesn't need the help of buhari to become president. Tinubu should go and make himself president. What a time to be alive!
many of you yanmiri,the hate you have for yorubas is worrisome and yet you won’t stop entering late night bus to come into southwest, it’s high time you people are put into the lagoon you belong to.

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Should Never Ever Refer To Northerners As Betrayers Ever Again(photos) by Ayodeoba: 2:27am On Feb 03, 2023
23jerryking:
You know until this year I normally held the Yoruba guys in high esteem but they've proven to be the most stupidity insane set of people ever to walk the earth. This election has really exposed their level of foolishness. Very useless folks, how I come to share a country with these retards still remains a mystery to me.
if you stay in southwest as we speak, you shall go back to your village empty handed, no matter the years you spend here,all what you gathered in southwest will be destroyed before you leave.
Re: Yorubas Should Never Ever Refer To Northerners As Betrayers Ever Again(photos) by Ayodeoba: 2:30am On Feb 03, 2023
JoeNL22:

Bro....don't mind them. The real Omoluabis like myself will never vote for Tinubu. We will vote for competent people. We put national interests above personal interest. Tinubu dragged us into this mess. We won't allow him to do it again. My name is Ifeoluwa OSHO. Check my PVC below. You can guess who I will vote this elections.
joel claiming real omoluabi while in reality, you re omo ale
Re: Yorubas Should Never Ever Refer To Northerners As Betrayers Ever Again(photos) by Ayodeoba: 2:41am On Feb 03, 2023
Deepfeel:

But Yoruba's united with northerners to kill 3 million Igbos in the Biafran civil war for one Nigeria , why do you want to leave a country you fought so hard to keep?
those igbos who were quenched deserved it for foolishly following the order of coward ojukwu who is rotten away in the grave as we speak.
Re: Yorubas Should Never Ever Refer To Northerners As Betrayers Ever Again(photos) by Ayodeoba: 2:44am On Feb 03, 2023
Deepfeel:

Benjamin adekunle who led the 3th Marin battalion from Calabar during the war conmanded his 40 thousands foot soldiers that once the enter into igboland they should shoot anything that moves including children,old men and women , chickens and goats
may the soul of Benjamin adekunle keep resting in peace. He is a warrior

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Should Never Ever Refer To Northerners As Betrayers Ever Again(photos) by Chronicbeggers: 2:50am On Feb 03, 2023
Ireportlive:

cool

Are you OK?!

Who ever said North are betrayer you hold him and challenge him like a man, not acting like a wailing Zombidiots Ipob...

You never ever try to involve entire Yoruba or our Media

What trash

This idiot dn dey blame the Igbos already, cowards grin

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas Should Never Ever Refer To Northerners As Betrayers Ever Again(photos) by DMerciful(m): 3:55am On Feb 03, 2023
Oh, now you now understand when Igbos said they wanna go? Yeye dey smell
ogunprince18:

Let us go then please. Yoruba are all over the world as doctors engineers etc. it’s only this stupid country that thinks Yorubas are dumb. Please let us go.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas Should Never Ever Refer To Northerners As Betrayers Ever Again(photos) by nisai: 4:36am On Feb 03, 2023
Wickedtruths:

That's how you were misbehaving in the bush until Amotekun cleared your doubts.

In 2023, either Obi rules or Tinubu rules.
Anything other than that, you will regret ever thinking of retaining power in the North.

Lots of Northerners know this and that's why they are supporting Asiwaju just as he supported the North in 2015.
You are a nonentity in politics and your opinion doesn't matter.
I no know why them dey engage the nonentity sef. Person that cannot influence his whole family to vote a particular candidate.
Re: Yorubas Should Never Ever Refer To Northerners As Betrayers Ever Again(photos) by 23jerryking(m): 7:10am On Feb 03, 2023
Ayodeoba:
if you stay in southwest as we speak, you shall go back to your village empty handed, no matter the years you spend here,all what you gathered in southwest will be destroyed before you leave.
Because of your too much evil and insecurity mentality abi? Well I'm glad to inform your sorry ass that I already conquered you idiots.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas Should Never Ever Refer To Northerners As Betrayers Ever Again(photos) by blabulu2000: 7:16am On Feb 03, 2023
franchasng:
If you want to produce a p0rn movie, try and use a fine girl so viewers will be naturally drawn to your movie, not bringing sick actors and expecting viewers to recommend your wack movie to their friends, kole work grin

Alhj Arrewa am I in order ? cheesyshocked

Yes... But there is an adage in Yoruba land that says....you can't decorate the butt of someone's daughter just because your butt is not good enough... Irrespective of how ugly a man's child is, he will still prefer to give him. or her the best...
Re: Yorubas Should Never Ever Refer To Northerners As Betrayers Ever Again(photos) by franchasng: 7:20am On Feb 03, 2023
blabulu2000:

Yes... But there is an adage in Yoruba land that says....you can't decorate the butt of someone's daughter just because your butt is not good enough... Irrespective of how ugly a man's child is, he will still prefer to give him. or her the best...
Yudonminit shocked

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas Should Never Ever Refer To Northerners As Betrayers Ever Again(photos) by JoeNL22(m): 7:44am On Feb 03, 2023
Ayodeoba:
many of you yanmiri,the hate you have for yorubas is worrisome and yet you won’t stop entering late night bus to come into southwest, it’s high time you people are put into the lagoon you belong to.
You are making noise.
My name is Ife.
Check my PVC below.
Must all yorubas support obi?
Must all Igbos support Atiku?
Must all hausas/Fulani support Tinubu?
We won't allow tribalism to becloud our judgement.
Obi is cumin

3 Likes

Re: Yorubas Should Never Ever Refer To Northerners As Betrayers Ever Again(photos) by JoeNL22(m): 7:48am On Feb 03, 2023
Ayodeoba:
joel claiming real omoluabi while in reality, you re omo ale
If being an omo ale will make Nigeria better. Then call me omo ale 999 times.
The real Omoluabis will never vote a drugie and a thief to become president of this country. Never.
Obi is your president

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas Should Never Ever Refer To Northerners As Betrayers Ever Again(photos) by Ayodeoba: 8:57am On Feb 03, 2023
JoeNL22:

The real Omoluabis will never vote a drugie and a thief to become president of this country. Never.
Obi is your president
you re bound to fail,if you got arrested for this statement,can you prove your statement
Re: Yorubas Should Never Ever Refer To Northerners As Betrayers Ever Again(photos) by Hpesoj: 10:10am On Feb 03, 2023
23jerryking:
I should do a little search, hahahaha. Sorry sir you're not that special. Not worth a minute of my time at all. I don't blame you at all, since anything that has a finger could literally come up on this faceless forum to spew trashes. You must be very grateful to nairaland for that privilege, yes? I'm not the reason for your poverty and frustration, please get a life. All I ask of you is simple, stop being stupid. Is it so hard? You'll read no further comments from me on this matter given the fact that I've condoled your excesses to the highest proportion. If you like vote another unfit fellow simply because he's from your tribe, you'll still be here wailing while I'm up doing myself good. Enjoy your sleep if at all you're planning to have any.

Lol. You must think you're the only one doing well. This guy is funny. You must have visualized me as someone living in an hut with his parents. Very funny.

Meanwhile, I think beside your lack of common sense, you also have an issue with comprehension. I was actually making a case against insulting an entire tribe because you think everyone from the tribe will support the individual. Do you think it's every Hausa/Fulani that's supporting Atiku, or it's all Igbos that are supporting Obi? If you're well informed you would have known that the possibility of Obi winning in Lagos is not solely based on the number of Igbos residing in Lagos, but because of the support he has continued to enjoy among Yorubas, including the Afenifere leader and Obasanjo, amongst others.

It was actually my fault. I should have have known that you're far from being reasonable, I shouldn't have engaged you. Continue to grow in your stupidity.
Re: Yorubas Should Never Ever Refer To Northerners As Betrayers Ever Again(photos) by Hpesoj: 10:30am On Feb 03, 2023
JoeNL22:

Obi is your president

God bless you egbon. Osibanjo bring VP didn't stop the attack on farmers in SW, neither did Obasanjo's administration help Yorubas.

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas Should Never Ever Refer To Northerners As Betrayers Ever Again(photos) by Hpesoj: 10:32am On Feb 03, 2023
JoeNL22:

You are making noise.
My name is Ife.
Check my PVC below.
Must all yorubas support obi?
Must all Igbos support Atiku?
Must all hausas/Fulani support Tinubu?
We won't allow tribalism to becloud our judgement.
Obi is cumin

Funny thing is that he may never have stepped his feet into Lagos. But he's quick to make reference to Lagos.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas Should Never Ever Refer To Northerners As Betrayers Ever Again(photos) by JoeNL22(m): 11:12am On Feb 03, 2023
Ayodeoba:
you re bound to fail,if you got arrested for this statement,can you prove your statement
Come and arrest me. Idiot. My name is Ifeoluwa OSHO. I stay in Lagos. Come and arrest me. Goat.....😂

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas Should Never Ever Refer To Northerners As Betrayers Ever Again(photos) by JoeNL22(m): 11:22am On Feb 03, 2023
Hpesoj:

God bless you egbon. Osibanjo bring VP didn't stop the attack on farmers in SW, neither did Obasanjo's administration help Yoruba's.
Exactly. Nigerians must get things right

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas Should Never Ever Refer To Northerners As Betrayers Ever Again(photos) by JoeNL22(m): 11:23am On Feb 03, 2023
Hpesoj:

Funny thing is that he may never have stepped his feet into Lagos. But he's quick to make reference to Lagos.
You are a fool.
I schooled all my life in Lagos. Went to UNILAG. So stop saying rubbish. It is you am not sure you have not been to Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Should Never Ever Refer To Northerners As Betrayers Ever Again(photos) by Hpesoj: 11:36am On Feb 03, 2023
JoeNL22:

You are a fool.
I schooled all my life in Lagos. Went to UNILAG. So stop saying rubbish. It is you am not sure you have not been to Lagos.

Oga calm down. Read well before commenting. I was referring to the guy you quoted. Do you just go around hurling insulting at people? Na waoh.

For the other part of your comment, the answer is yes. The nature of my job requires me to travel around. So, yes I've not only been to Lagos, I currently reside in Lagos.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yorubas Should Never Ever Refer To Northerners As Betrayers Ever Again(photos) by JoeNL22(m): 11:40am On Feb 03, 2023
Hpesoj:

Oga calm down. Read well before commenting. I was referring to the guy you quoted. Do you just go around hurling insulting at people? Na waoh.
Oh am very sorry. Please don't be offended. These Insane urchins wants us to bring to ur knees. Am very sorry. Don't be offended. Please

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Should Never Ever Refer To Northerners As Betrayers Ever Again(photos) by Hpesoj: 11:42am On Feb 03, 2023
JoeNL22:

Oh am very sorry. Please don't be offended. These Insane urchins wants us to bring to ur knees. Am very sorry. Don't be offended. Please

No problem. I actually understand.

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Should Never Ever Refer To Northerners As Betrayers Ever Again(photos) by JoeNL22(m): 11:43am On Feb 03, 2023
Hpesoj:

For the other part of your comment, the answer is yes. The nature of my job requires me to travel around. So, yes I've not only been to Lagos, I currently reside in Lagos.
Am very sorry. Am just reading it now. These urchins want to cause problems that Nigeria can't cum out from. Am very sorry. Please forgive me.

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas Should Never Ever Refer To Northerners As Betrayers Ever Again(photos) by JoeNL22(m): 11:46am On Feb 03, 2023
Hpesoj:

Am totally sorry. As you see me, I dey para for body. I spent 3 days under the sun trying to collect my PVC. And there's no way on God's green earth will I think of Voting Tinubu or Atiku. Nigeria is frustrating me. Nigeria must work. Please am very sorry.

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas Should Never Ever Refer To Northerners As Betrayers Ever Again(photos) by Hpesoj: 11:51am On Feb 03, 2023
JoeNL22:

Am totally sorry. As you see me, I dey para for body. I spent 3 days under the sun trying to collect my PVC. And there's no way on God's green earth will I think of Voting Tinubu or Atiku. Nigeria is frustrating me. Nigeria must work. Please am very sorry.

I quite understand.

Shalom!

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Should Never Ever Refer To Northerners As Betrayers Ever Again(photos) by IDeyNL: 12:18pm On Feb 03, 2023
And where are the Tinubu urchins when you need them?

They have suddenly gone into hiding haven seen that the attacker is a Fulani. The urchins who didn't know the history of the OP have been calling him ipob. Old school urchins who know him have gone into hiding.

Cowards.

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Should Never Ever Refer To Northerners As Betrayers Ever Again(photos) by XAUBulls: 10:00pm On Feb 03, 2023
betshopagent:
but buhari was sick when you voted him? Not saying you are wrong but buhari was in same state as tinubu's health when all northerners joined hands in voting him in.
Re: Yorubas Should Never Ever Refer To Northerners As Betrayers Ever Again(photos) by JoeNL22(m): 8:26am On Feb 04, 2023
Hpesoj:

I quite understand.

Shalom!
Thank you very much sir.
Do you have your PVC?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ghananians Trolling Nigerians With Peter Obi (pics ) / Edun Panel Seeks Removal Of SIP From Humanitarian Ministry To Finance / Osun Students Jubilate As Aregbesola Slashes Fees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.