Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,976 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

Yorubas Should Never Ever Refer To Northerners As Betrayers Ever Again(photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yorubas Should Never Ever Refer To Northerners As Betrayers Ever Again(photos) (7764 Views)

Peter Obi's Supporter Shares Posters, Caps And T-shirts To Northerners (Video) / FCC: Reps Kick Against Buhari’s Appointment Of 2 Northerners As Chairman, Secret / FCC: Northerners As Chairman & Secretary Is A Violation - Osita Chidoka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yorubas Should Never Ever Refer To Northerners As Betrayers Ever Again(photos) by backtovillage: 9:15pm On Feb 01, 2023
Localemperor:
The North will not vote Tinubu because he is not marketable not because they want to digress from their alliance. If there is one person I'm sure would lose, its Tinubu. The signs are there.

The West betrayed the greater South, and now the North after testing power wants to keep it. Atiku is coming, everything is in his favour.
Which kind rubbish are you saying
West betrayed South aba!!!
Gej does not care about SW he doesn't have any strong hold there he considered them as insignificant region. When Tinubu came out nobody in PDP was strong enough to challenge him from SW

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Should Never Ever Refer To Northerners As Betrayers Ever Again(photos) by Noccerino(m): 9:22pm On Feb 01, 2023
ogunprince18:

Oga. vote for atiku in peace. No one cares. yoruba will never bow to any northerner. Im happy tinubu served you people pepper even if he loses. Ungrateful region
Say it without crying 😂😂😂

12 Likes

Re: Yorubas Should Never Ever Refer To Northerners As Betrayers Ever Again(photos) by TheNiceGuy(m): 9:24pm On Feb 01, 2023
You do more than this before the primary, you and your ilks were shamed.

You'll still be Shamed once again.

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas Should Never Ever Refer To Northerners As Betrayers Ever Again(photos) by JoeNL22(m): 9:28pm On Feb 01, 2023
ogunprince18:

Oga. vote for atiku in peace. No one cares. yoruba will never bow to any northerner. Im happy tinubu served you people pepper even if he loses. Ungrateful region
So the north should vote for a demented old hag like Tinubu. Because of what? To return a favour?
You must be joking. Osinbajo is there, why didn't Tinubu bring him out?. Baba dey about EmiLokan. Well, like Tinubu said, "I made Buhari president". Hence Tinubu doesn't need the help of buhari to become president. Tinubu should go and make himself president. What a time to be alive!

13 Likes

Re: Yorubas Should Never Ever Refer To Northerners As Betrayers Ever Again(photos) by JoeNL22(m): 9:30pm On Feb 01, 2023
TheNiceGuy:
You do more than this before the primary, you and your ilks were shamed.

You'll still be Shamed once again.
Primaries are different from general elections.
Can you bribe 93 million people at the same time?
Tinubu will be shamed and disgraced, not Nigerians. Nigerians will hope again.

15 Likes

Re: Yorubas Should Never Ever Refer To Northerners As Betrayers Ever Again(photos) by Nobody: 9:34pm On Feb 01, 2023
JoeNL22:

So the north should vote for a demented old hag like Tinubu. Because of what? To return a favour?
You must be joking. Osinbajo is there, why didn't Tinubu bring him out?. Baba dey about EmiLokan. Well, like Tinubu said, "I made Buhari president". Hence Tinubu doesn't need the help of buhari to become president. Tinubu should go and make himself president. What a time to be alive!
Indeed he doesn’t need buharis help. Ungrateful man. Are you a northerner?
Re: Yorubas Should Never Ever Refer To Northerners As Betrayers Ever Again(photos) by 23jerryking(m): 9:35pm On Feb 01, 2023
JoeNL22:

You know until this year I normally held the Yoruba guys in high esteem but they've proven to be the most stupidity insane set of people ever to walk the earth. This election has really exposed their level of foolishness. Very useless folks, how I come to share a country with these retards still remains a mystery to me.

10 Likes

Re: Yorubas Should Never Ever Refer To Northerners As Betrayers Ever Again(photos) by Nobody: 9:37pm On Feb 01, 2023
23jerryking:
You know until this year I normally held the Yoruba guys in high esteem but they've proven to be the most stupidity insane set of people ever to walk the earth. This election has really exposed their level of foolishness. Very useless folks, how I come to share a country with these retards still remains a mystery to me.
Let us go then please. Yoruba are all over the world as doctors engineers etc. it’s only this stupid country that thinks Yorubas are dumb. Please let us go.
Re: Yorubas Should Never Ever Refer To Northerners As Betrayers Ever Again(photos) by TheNiceGuy(m): 9:39pm On Feb 01, 2023
You like to chestbeat a lot.

Are you northerners mouthpiece?

No one is taking you seriously again.
Arrewa:
Soon there will be a major alliance between Atiku,kwankwaso and Obi... Bear me witness that one these men will pilot the affair of this country in the coming months!!

We'll vote for our choice and there's nothing anyone can do about that!!!

And nothing will Happen!!

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Should Never Ever Refer To Northerners As Betrayers Ever Again(photos) by iyke648(m): 9:40pm On Feb 01, 2023
ahiboilandgas:
The south is not ready by producing a sick ,demented old looking druggie to be runing for president on a Major platform! The south left osinbajo ,amecchi,fayemi,adesina .want to black mail the North to voting a Cleary demented fellow NO WAY.
It was part of the game plan of the northern Governor to massively support an old man from the south as president so that power can easily move to the north

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Should Never Ever Refer To Northerners As Betrayers Ever Again(photos) by Putinofrussia: 9:43pm On Feb 01, 2023
Advocate500:
Arrewa that have been supporting buhari and APC for 8years is now an ipob? Una go get sense.
The imp is an impostor.

Re: Yorubas Should Never Ever Refer To Northerners As Betrayers Ever Again(photos) by 23jerryking(m): 9:50pm On Feb 01, 2023
ogunprince18:

Let us go then please. Yoruba are all over the world as doctors engineers etc. it’s only this stupid country that thinks Yorubas are dumb. Please let us go.
And your supposed brilliant brain failed to inform you that your character which you exhibit on daily basis tells more about you than your social status. Can you now see that I was right about you guys all along? I know the next thing you'll do is to call me an Ipob guy. A cheap urchin like you.

7 Likes

Re: Yorubas Should Never Ever Refer To Northerners As Betrayers Ever Again(photos) by Kewtt: 9:51pm On Feb 01, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
This is karma hitting hard on the betrayals of the south

Serves them right
Stay on one moniker...arrewa
Re: Yorubas Should Never Ever Refer To Northerners As Betrayers Ever Again(photos) by JoeNL22(m): 9:52pm On Feb 01, 2023
23jerryking:

Bro....don't mind them. The real Omoluabis like myself will never vote for Tinubu. We will vote for competent people. We put national interests above personal interest. Tinubu dragged us into this mess. We won't allow him to do it again. My name is Ifeoluwa OSHO. Check my PVC below. You can guess who I will vote this elections.

4 Likes

Re: Yorubas Should Never Ever Refer To Northerners As Betrayers Ever Again(photos) by Nobody: 9:54pm On Feb 01, 2023
23jerryking:
And your supposed brilliant brain failed to inform you that your character which you exhibit on daily basis tells more about you than your social status. Can you now see that I was right about you guys all along? I know the next thing you'll do is to call me an Ipob guy. A cheap urchin like you.
Lmao who cares? Who is the rest of Nigeria to judge Yoruba people 😂😂😂😂

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Should Never Ever Refer To Northerners As Betrayers Ever Again(photos) by emmanuelbrown26: 9:56pm On Feb 01, 2023
HIGHESTPOPORI:
They are cowards
U over Sabi dem well well. That's why northern guys here in d West dey use urchins play ludo

6 Likes

Re: Yorubas Should Never Ever Refer To Northerners As Betrayers Ever Again(photos) by EngrKemp: 9:59pm On Feb 01, 2023
Arrewa:
Soon there will be a major alliance between Atiku,kwankwaso and Obi... Bear me witness that one these men will pilot the affair of this country in the coming months!!

We'll vote for our choice and there's nothing anyone can do about that!!!

And nothing will Happen!!
Imagine the arrogance.. saying nothing will happen..
Do u think u v the monopoly of violence?
Make ur point and leave the stupid arrogance.

If emeka ihedioha of imo, Uba of Anambra, diri of Bayelsa,okowaof delta,udom of akwa ibom and ayim of ebonyi voted for their brother Wike,atiku would v been a history.
So keep ur mouth shut.
Re: Yorubas Should Never Ever Refer To Northerners As Betrayers Ever Again(photos) by IbrahimTharwa: 10:01pm On Feb 01, 2023
Newton2024:
Urchins will come and abuse Obi on this thread. They dare not reply Northerners.
Exactly as you said.... someone up there has done that already 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

5 Likes

Re: Yorubas Should Never Ever Refer To Northerners As Betrayers Ever Again(photos) by 23jerryking(m): 10:03pm On Feb 01, 2023
JoeNL22:

Bro....don't mind them. The real Omoluabis like myself will never vote for Tinubu. We will vote for competent people. We put national interests above personal interest. Tinubu dragged us into this mess. We won't allow him to do it again. My name is Ifeoluwa OSHO. Check my PVC below. You can guess who I will vote this elections.
Imagine.....
now this is a true Yoruba man talking, I don't know what happened to the others sha. Thumbs up for you man

5 Likes

Re: Yorubas Should Never Ever Refer To Northerners As Betrayers Ever Again(photos) by jogojogo: 10:03pm On Feb 01, 2023
Arrewa:
Like what do you guys even take northerners for??

That Northerners are the cows as your media depicted?? We don't think for ourselves?? That one man called Buhari or some group of Governors will single handedly Chanel our vote to Tinubu??

The North did not agree with Asiwaju on anything... The Apc north did!!

We are loyal people and The Apc Nothern governors led by a Man I Hold in high esteem El Rufai made it possible!!

Stop trying to rope the entire North like we made a promise to Vote him into power!!

2023 is the year to clear some major misconception about the North!!!

You should be telling this to Yakassai and El Rufai if at all you are Areas and not a deluded Ipob who cannot own up to his personality

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Should Never Ever Refer To Northerners As Betrayers Ever Again(photos) by wiseone28: 10:07pm On Feb 01, 2023
Arrewa:
How dare you call me a betrayal for not wanting to vote in a sick president?? How dare you call me a betrayal for not wanting to vote for a man who can hardly stand on his feet?? How Dare u call me a betrayal for not wanting to vote a man that is visibly corrupt and greedy??
Though my vote is for PO..

But was Buhari not sick post 2015 election?

I still remember how he fell when he was campaigning in Uyo because of ill health.

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Should Never Ever Refer To Northerners As Betrayers Ever Again(photos) by jyz200(m): 10:09pm On Feb 01, 2023
Sergio101:
cool cool....if I say I don't like this thread,then I'm lying.

Arrewa and sarki......tell us who you want to vote bro

Lol who’s arrewa on nairaland ? it’s a new profile self (2019) check his previous post he’s always against the yorubas
Re: Yorubas Should Never Ever Refer To Northerners As Betrayers Ever Again(photos) by Ddokie: 10:10pm On Feb 01, 2023
betshopagent:
but buhari was sick when you voted him? Not saying you are wrong but buhari was in same state as tinubu's health when all northerners joined hands in voting him in.

Thats not true. Buhari had no health issues in 2015
Re: Yorubas Should Never Ever Refer To Northerners As Betrayers Ever Again(photos) by Iamgrey5(m): 10:15pm On Feb 01, 2023
Arrewa I hope I qoute the moniker Right!

Yes, Arrewa you are indeed Betrayers up North a very sneaky one at that.

The writing on the wall is clear and straight forward.

You have Betrayed Tinubu and his group for working to entrone Buhari in 2015 and 2019 which was way more difficult than 2015.

In 2019, there were questions about Buhari's capacity to lead, his Education and his health status as he spent a very large portion of his first term in the hospital.

Coincidentally, Tinubu is also suffering from similar faith in 2023 and you have suddenly remembered that you now care about all those aforementioned things.

Tinubu and his group worked with an understanding that he will be supported to become the president of the country after Buhari.

And although, I honestly don't support Tinubu because of his Age and health, but I don't necessarily make it a mission of mine to Stop his dream which I believe will only remain a dream. I doubt Nigerians will have elected him because outgoing Buhari remains a disaster that many don't want to duplicate.

However, Arrewa (I am qouting you so that you will get this mention), you treacherous northerners are only not supporting him, you are doing everything within your power to ensure he fails.

> The silly increase in prices of petrol
> The questionable Naira redesign few weeks to the polls

All policies meant to hurt the chances of anyone flying the flag of the ruling party especially in an election.

Yes, Arrewa you are treacherous, Pretentious, Religious cult(form of islam practiced in the north) loving hypocrites up there in the North.

6 Likes

Re: Yorubas Should Never Ever Refer To Northerners As Betrayers Ever Again(photos) by Ezeama400: 10:16pm On Feb 01, 2023
Putinofrussia:

The imp is an impostor.

He's not an imposter, hes a northerner. Even his threads you screenshot are pro north threads...

Abi u no no Wetin u screenshot again

Chai, !! Tinubu supporters sef..

Like principal like followers
? grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Yorubas Should Never Ever Refer To Northerners As Betrayers Ever Again(photos) by Putinofrussia: 10:24pm On Feb 01, 2023
Ezeama400:

He's not an imposter, hes a northerner. Even his threads you screenshot are pro north threads...

Abi u no no Wetin u screenshot again

Chai, !! Tinubu supporters sef..

Like principal like followers
? grin grin
He is surely an imp masquerading as a Northerner.
No matter his and your wailings,Tinubu is the next president of Nigeria this 2023.
Haters of Nigeria and its people are DOA.
God always triumphs.

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Should Never Ever Refer To Northerners As Betrayers Ever Again(photos) by Iamgrey5(m): 10:29pm On Feb 01, 2023
Putinofrussia:

He is surely an imp masquerading as a Northerner.
No matter his and your wailings,Tinubu is the next president of Nigeria this 2023.
Haters of Nigeria and its people are DOA.
God always triumphs.
Bruv face the music

The imp is an Uthman Dafio disciple well known on this forum.

Talk your mind, Tinubu wont win but likely come second.

Tell the rag tying imp off.

The idiot shouldn't think he should just be opening his dirty mouth to insult the intelligence of Yorubas.

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Should Never Ever Refer To Northerners As Betrayers Ever Again(photos) by betshopagent(m): 10:29pm On Feb 01, 2023
Ddokie:

buhari was sick but his health status was hidden from the press. Immediately he took over,he had already started visiting UK for treatment
Re: Yorubas Should Never Ever Refer To Northerners As Betrayers Ever Again(photos) by Hpesoj: 10:44pm On Feb 01, 2023
23jerryking:

You're highly uncultured. How dare you drag an entire tribe into your foolish political discussion. Common sense should tell you that because an individual is from a tribe does not imply that all his tribesmen will support him/her. I'm not surprised, sense is not common. Get some education.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas Should Never Ever Refer To Northerners As Betrayers Ever Again(photos) by RZArecta(m): 10:57pm On Feb 01, 2023
Arrewa:
How dare you call me a betrayal for not wanting to vote in a sick president?? How dare you call me a betrayal for not wanting to vote for a man who can hardly stand on his feet?? How Dare u call me a betrayal for not wanting to vote a man that is visibly corrupt and greedy??
you're not a betrayal bro, you're only exercising your right as a democrat and choosing what is good for you

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas Should Never Ever Refer To Northerners As Betrayers Ever Again(photos) by Wickedtruths: 11:00pm On Feb 01, 2023
Arrewa:
Like what do you guys even take northerners for??

That Northerners are the cows as your media depicted?? We don't think for ourselves?? That one man called Buhari or some group of Governors will single handedly Chanel our vote to Tinubu??

The North did not agree with Asiwaju on anything... The Apc north did!!

We are loyal people and The Apc Nothern governors led by a Man I Hold in high esteem El Rufai made it possible!!

Stop trying to rope the entire North like we made a promise to Vote him into power!!

2023 is the year to clear some major misconception about the North!!!

I understand your frustration but unfortunately, I don't feel sorry for you. You are just a nonentity and your noise doesn't matter. Who is your father in the North? Nobody. How many votes can you mobilise? None.

Asiwaju is your next President and there's nothing you can do about it but cry.

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas Should Never Ever Refer To Northerners As Betrayers Ever Again(photos) by Wickedtruths: 11:01pm On Feb 01, 2023
Ddokie:

When they flew him to the UK, he went for renovation na, not treatment.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari's Victory - The Big Winners & The Big Losers / Gej's Defeat: A Huge Blessing In Disguise To The SS/SE / How Nassarawa People Reacted When Buhari Said Tinubu Will Be Next President(phot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.