Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,484 members, 7,812,501 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:21 PM

Yorubas Should Never Ever Refer To Northerners As Betrayers Ever Again(photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yorubas Should Never Ever Refer To Northerners As Betrayers Ever Again(photos) (7747 Views)

Peter Obi's Supporter Shares Posters, Caps And T-shirts To Northerners (Video) / FCC: Reps Kick Against Buhari’s Appointment Of 2 Northerners As Chairman, Secret / FCC: Northerners As Chairman & Secretary Is A Violation - Osita Chidoka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yorubas Should Never Ever Refer To Northerners As Betrayers Ever Again(photos) by betshopagent(m): 6:04pm On Feb 01, 2023
Ireportlive:

English na your problem

Like Ipob doesn't mean he is ipob
twist it all you want, everyone would soon be like Igbo's or Igbos.ndo!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas Should Never Ever Refer To Northerners As Betrayers Ever Again(photos) by ahiboilandgas: 6:08pm On Feb 01, 2023
Arrewa:
How dare you call me a betrayal for not wanting to vote in a sick president?? How dare you call me a betrayal for not wanting to vote for a man who can hardly stand on his feet?? How Dare u call me a betrayal for not wanting to vote a man that is visibly corrupt and greedy??
The south is not ready by producing a sick ,demented old looking druggie to be runing for president on a Major platform! The south left osinbajo ,amecchi,fayemi,adesina .want to black mail the North to voting a Cleary demented fellow NO WAY.

21 Likes

Re: Yorubas Should Never Ever Refer To Northerners As Betrayers Ever Again(photos) by betshopagent(m): 6:09pm On Feb 01, 2023
Hydroxide:
it was tinubu and Ameachi that ganged up against Goodluck Jonathan. Now the North and south will ganged up against the sick Tinubu.
south west ganged up against Jonathan.don't twist it.even Jonathan won in rivers but lost woefully in all south western states.sai! baba was the ring tone of northerners and westerners. Its still fresh in our minds.you can still go back to political sections of 2019.na dem carry am for head

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas Should Never Ever Refer To Northerners As Betrayers Ever Again(photos) by TheChameleon: 6:10pm On Feb 01, 2023
Ireportlive:

cool

Are you OK?!

Who ever said North are betrayer you hold him and challenge him like a man, not acting like a wailing Zombidiots Ipob...

You never ever try to involve entire Yoruba or our Media

What trash

I can bet anything the boy is an Okoro chestbeater.

You should know their tactics by now.

They are slaves to 2 Masters - Yoruba and Hausa. They want both to quarrel instead of both uniting to flog them.

3 Likes

Re: Yorubas Should Never Ever Refer To Northerners As Betrayers Ever Again(photos) by Ireportlive: 6:21pm On Feb 01, 2023
TheChameleon:

They are slaves to 2 Masters - Yoruba and Hausa. They want both to quarrel instead of both uniting to flog them.

Seun said they hacked innocent people's account and now use it for their agenda

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas Should Never Ever Refer To Northerners As Betrayers Ever Again(photos) by franchasng: 6:46pm On Feb 01, 2023
Ireportlive:

cool

Are you OK?!

Who ever said North are betrayer you hold him and challenge him like a man, not acting like a wailing Zombidiots Ipob...

What trash

You had to find way to bring in Igbos into the topic even when the bold, brave op mentioned only Yoruba, cowardice couldn't allow you Tinubu fake reporter to challenge or confront him on the points he raised, honestly its repulsive how most of you Yorubas fear to criticize Northerners but enjoy attacking Igbos even when a confirmed Northern confronts the Yorubas, na wa oh shocked

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas Should Never Ever Refer To Northerners As Betrayers Ever Again(photos) by OfficialAPCNig: 7:01pm On Feb 01, 2023
betshopagent:
but buhari was sick when you voted him? Not saying you are wrong but buhari was in same state as tinubu's health when all northerners joined hands in voting him in.
He was sick but not corrupt.

Today, he is healthier than your thief

8 Likes

Re: Yorubas Should Never Ever Refer To Northerners As Betrayers Ever Again(photos) by Nigerfine3: 7:04pm On Feb 01, 2023
betshopagent:
but buhari was sick when you voted him? Not saying you are wrong but buhari was in same state as tinubu's health when all northerners joined hands in voting him in.
A blind man right now is better than Tinubu, Tinubu brain is half dead, a blind man has brain intact. Buhari still has his brain intact till date.

14 Likes

Re: Yorubas Should Never Ever Refer To Northerners As Betrayers Ever Again(photos) by Nigerfine3: 7:08pm On Feb 01, 2023
Localemperor:
The North will not vote Tinubu because he is not marketable not because they want to digress from their alliance. If there is one person I'm sure would lose, its Tinubu. The signs are there.

The West betrayed the greater South, and now the North after testing power wants to keep it. Atiku is coming, everything is in his favour.
The final round is between Obi and Atiku when Tinubu would have been eliminated. Then Obi would carry the day

9 Likes

Re: Yorubas Should Never Ever Refer To Northerners As Betrayers Ever Again(photos) by Foolishbuhari: 7:09pm On Feb 01, 2023
ahiboilandgas:
The south is not ready by producing a sick ,demented old looking druggie to be runing for president on a Major platform! The south left osinbajo ,amecchi,fayemi,adesina .want to black mail the North to voting a Cleary demented fellow NO WAY.
The southern candidate we have and know is Peter Obi. Vote LP!

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas Should Never Ever Refer To Northerners As Betrayers Ever Again(photos) by AdaojoTheUrchin: 7:15pm On Feb 01, 2023
TheChameleon:

I be Thiefnubuuist Yoromuslim urchin, if Abokkey tear me slap, na Okoro I go always blame. Insha Allah..Amin Kufayakun. grin

8 Likes

Re: Yorubas Should Never Ever Refer To Northerners As Betrayers Ever Again(photos) by betshopagent(m): 7:17pm On Feb 01, 2023
Nigerfine3:

A blind man right now is better than Tinubu, Tinubu brain is half dead, a blind man has brain intact. Buhari still has his brain intact till date.
yeah, I am not disputing that but I only wanted to let him know that even the northerners are as guilty.I stand for Peter Obi.

7 Likes

Re: Yorubas Should Never Ever Refer To Northerners As Betrayers Ever Again(photos) by betshopagent(m): 7:19pm On Feb 01, 2023
OfficialAPCNig:

He was sick but not corrupt.

Today, he is healthier than your thief
sorry,I am Obidient! He was claiming self righteous, so I had to remind him that the northerners also did what he is accusing westerners.both were wrong

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas Should Never Ever Refer To Northerners As Betrayers Ever Again(photos) by haffaze777(m): 7:27pm On Feb 01, 2023
Arrewa:
Like what do you guys even take northerners for??

That Northerners are the cows as your media depicted?? We don't think for ourselves?? That one man called Buhari or some group of Governors will single handedly Chanel our vote to Tinubu??

The North did not agree with Asiwaju on anything... The Apc north did!!

We are loyal people and The Apc Nothern governors led by a Man I Hold in high esteem El Rufai made it possible!!

Stop trying to rope the entire North like we made a promise to Vote him into power!!

2023 is the year to clear some major misconception about the North!!!

You need to treat your malaria ASAP,where did we call Northerners betrayal? How did you betray us or betray anybody? Ogbeni betraying is part of politics.so stop crying.

3 Likes

Re: Yorubas Should Never Ever Refer To Northerners As Betrayers Ever Again(photos) by Raheeqilmaktoom: 7:27pm On Feb 01, 2023
Arrewa:

That Northerners are the cows as your media depicted?? We don't think for ourselves?? That one man called Buhari or some group of Governors will single handedly Chanel our vote to Tinubu??

We are loyal people and The Apc Nothern governors led by a Man I Hold in high esteem El Rufai made it possible!!

Stop trying to rope the entire North like we made a promise to Vote him into power!!

My guy where you been dey, e don tey.

These streets are wild with cheers and tears. 😂

6 Likes

Re: Yorubas Should Never Ever Refer To Northerners As Betrayers Ever Again(photos) by Nobody: 7:28pm On Feb 01, 2023
Arrewa:

Oga. vote for atiku in peace. No one cares. yoruba will never bow to any northerner. Im happy tinubu served you people pepper even if he loses. Ungrateful region

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas Should Never Ever Refer To Northerners As Betrayers Ever Again(photos) by SeverusSnape(m): 7:30pm On Feb 01, 2023
Ireportlive:

cool

Are you OK?!

What trash

A coward per excellence, As usual, Attack Igbos.

11 Likes

Re: Yorubas Should Never Ever Refer To Northerners As Betrayers Ever Again(photos) by Raheeqilmaktoom: 7:33pm On Feb 01, 2023
femisplash:

You're a dogshit, you're inconsequential and a dreg. Tinubu has spoken, Elrufai has re-echoed it, Aisha Buhari has posted it. So, tell me, who is your father?.. a son of a nobody.

Eight years 8, the names of those mentioned won't ring any bells, not till the sons of nobody's voted and those clowns hid under Buhari's cloak to get into power.

4 Likes

Re: Yorubas Should Never Ever Refer To Northerners As Betrayers Ever Again(photos) by Ezeama400: 7:34pm On Feb 01, 2023
Despite the fact that somone said it on page 1 that Tinubu supporters will leave op and attack Igbos, as usual they didn't disappoint..

Due to cowardice they started calling him an impostor, a known Arewa ooo, why the shameless ones among them said his account was hacked grin grin grin cheesy

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas Should Never Ever Refer To Northerners As Betrayers Ever Again(photos) by ahiboilandgas: 7:35pm On Feb 01, 2023
Foolishbuhari:

The southern candidate we have and know is Peter Obi. Vote LP!
with 9 igbos in his media team .weldone
Re: Yorubas Should Never Ever Refer To Northerners As Betrayers Ever Again(photos) by Advocate500: 7:41pm On Feb 01, 2023
Putinofrussia:

Another ipob imp ranting..
Arrewa that have been supporting buhari and APC for 8years is now an ipob? Una go get sense.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas Should Never Ever Refer To Northerners As Betrayers Ever Again(photos) by EzeNwaanyiMmili(f): 7:48pm On Feb 01, 2023
Neckpresser101:

As usual they have left the northerner posted to attack Igbos 🤣🤣🤣
if not that arrewa is a known northerner here , coward Ireportlive Moh247 would have called him ipob
hahahahaha

16 Likes

Re: Yorubas Should Never Ever Refer To Northerners As Betrayers Ever Again(photos) by EzeNwaanyiMmili(f): 7:49pm On Feb 01, 2023
Ezeama400:
Despite the fact that somone said it on page 1 that Tinubu supporters will leave op and attack Igbos, as usual they didn't disappoint..

Due to cowardice they started calling him an impostor, a known Arewa ooo, why the shameless ones among them said his account was hacked grin grin grin cheesy
yeroba Muslim cowardice is top notch

14 Likes

Re: Yorubas Should Never Ever Refer To Northerners As Betrayers Ever Again(photos) by EzeNwaanyiMmili(f): 7:50pm On Feb 01, 2023
haffaze777:

You need to treat your malaria ASAP,where did we call Northerners betrayal? How did you betray us or betray anybody? Ogbeni betraying is part of politics.so stop crying.
see begging ooo

8 Likes

Re: Yorubas Should Never Ever Refer To Northerners As Betrayers Ever Again(photos) by Linda1999: 7:52pm On Feb 01, 2023
Let's us be one Nigerians please
Re: Yorubas Should Never Ever Refer To Northerners As Betrayers Ever Again(photos) by faceland: 8:00pm On Feb 01, 2023
They don't even need to explain anything, let Tinubu enjoy his delusion. Wike 2.0

8 Likes

Re: Yorubas Should Never Ever Refer To Northerners As Betrayers Ever Again(photos) by Foolishbuhari: 8:34pm On Feb 01, 2023
ahiboilandgas:
with 9 igbos in his media team .weldone
K
Re: Yorubas Should Never Ever Refer To Northerners As Betrayers Ever Again(photos) by RenaissanceGuy: 8:46pm On Feb 01, 2023
Arrewa:
Soon there will be a major alliance between Atiku,kwankwaso and Obi... Bear me witness that one these men will pilot the affair of this country in the coming months!!

We'll vote for our choice and there's nothing anyone can do about that!!!

And nothing will Happen!!
I'm not for Tinubu, but stop writing like you have any influence in your street let alone trying to speak for millions of northerners. Were you not the same person who said you northerners would not vote Tinubu to emerge as APC candidate??

I'm engaging you because I know you are actually a northerner like you are claiming.

3 Likes

Re: Yorubas Should Never Ever Refer To Northerners As Betrayers Ever Again(photos) by babyfaceafrica: 9:06pm On Feb 01, 2023
Noise everywhere
Re: Yorubas Should Never Ever Refer To Northerners As Betrayers Ever Again(photos) by Siwisheswereesh: 9:09pm On Feb 01, 2023
Abbooki masses will be overruled this time around cos it's the turn of the south

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas Should Never Ever Refer To Northerners As Betrayers Ever Again(photos) by ASAPFERG: 9:14pm On Feb 01, 2023
op nor dey fool yourself.. atiku ma lule

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Allegations Of Tribalism Against Me & Nairaland / Poison Fire - A Documentary On Shell's Wanton Destruction Of The Niger Delta / Nigeria Wants Tighter Security At Accra Embassy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.