Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,250 members, 7,815,377 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:24 AM

Orire Michael: JSS 2 Student Of Lagos State Model College Writes A Novel - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Orire Michael: JSS 2 Student Of Lagos State Model College Writes A Novel (30474 Views)

See How My Jss 2 Student Rudely Wrote An Apology Letter To Me(photo) / JSS 2 Student Stabs School Prefect In Calabar For Wearing Wrong Stocking / JSS 2 Student Impregnated By Her Vice Principal, Delivers A Baby In Minna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Orire Michael: JSS 2 Student Of Lagos State Model College Writes A Novel by Blaze14k: 2:10pm On Feb 02, 2023
Tinubu made her write that novel according to one agbado urchin
Re: Orire Michael: JSS 2 Student Of Lagos State Model College Writes A Novel by Bukky001(m): 2:12pm On Feb 02, 2023
Hendrixky:
And so what

Why are we celebrating unnecessary things in this part of the world

A jss2 student should be above 10 years old

So a ten year old is not supposed to be good in writing

Bad belle

1 Like

Re: Orire Michael: JSS 2 Student Of Lagos State Model College Writes A Novel by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 2:13pm On Feb 02, 2023
Good one, let's endeavour to get one to encourage her.
Better than those olosho spoilt brat.
Re: Orire Michael: JSS 2 Student Of Lagos State Model College Writes A Novel by osuolale95(m): 2:13pm On Feb 02, 2023
yemmight:

He is not a boy.

Lol ๐Ÿ˜‚ you guys are both the same thing.

Anyways he is a girl. Lol ๐Ÿ˜‚

1 Like

Re: Orire Michael: JSS 2 Student Of Lagos State Model College Writes A Novel by Nnadi2020(m): 2:14pm On Feb 02, 2023
Congratulations to her at least she is doing her parents and school proud
Re: Orire Michael: JSS 2 Student Of Lagos State Model College Writes A Novel by kinkydude: 2:14pm On Feb 02, 2023
Kudos! Beautiful mind.
Re: Orire Michael: JSS 2 Student Of Lagos State Model College Writes A Novel by Emdebby2: 2:16pm On Feb 02, 2023
jojo1415:
Igbo Amaka grin
She's from Kwara State
Re: Orire Michael: JSS 2 Student Of Lagos State Model College Writes A Novel by Isabi4lov: 2:18pm On Feb 02, 2023
Beauty with brains
Re: Orire Michael: JSS 2 Student Of Lagos State Model College Writes A Novel by Akwaokukuo: 2:22pm On Feb 02, 2023
Hendrixky:
And so what

Why are we celebrating unnecessary things in this part of the world

A jss2 student should be above 10 years old

So a ten year old is not supposed to be good in writing
How many novels have you ever written even at this your old age?

1 Like

Re: Orire Michael: JSS 2 Student Of Lagos State Model College Writes A Novel by christopheojo(m): 2:22pm On Feb 02, 2023
Adeoludt:
More grease to your elbow .....
More power to her elbow!
Re: Orire Michael: JSS 2 Student Of Lagos State Model College Writes A Novel by almarthins(m): 2:24pm On Feb 02, 2023
Missgeraldine:
Very brilliant boy...unlike the unintelligent owomida urchins on this nairaland making here uncomfortable for me.

I don't like them cry

Mama na boy ?
Re: Orire Michael: JSS 2 Student Of Lagos State Model College Writes A Novel by lilyheaven: 2:25pm On Feb 02, 2023
Is he a boy?
Please I donโ€™t like their uniform ๐Ÿ˜ž
Missgeraldine:
Very brilliant boy...unlike the unintelligent owomida urchins on this nairaland making here uncomfortable for me.

I don't like them cry
Re: Orire Michael: JSS 2 Student Of Lagos State Model College Writes A Novel by MMempire(m): 2:26pm On Feb 02, 2023
Basicend:

All those useless boys never start to dey circle am. .
Yes o. I just pray make she no loss focus of her dreams and career.
Re: Orire Michael: JSS 2 Student Of Lagos State Model College Writes A Novel by lilyheaven: 2:27pm On Feb 02, 2023
He is a girl? ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ
osuolale95:

Lol ๐Ÿ˜‚ you guys are both the same thing.

Anyways he is a girl. Lol ๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: Orire Michael: JSS 2 Student Of Lagos State Model College Writes A Novel by bewla(m): 2:28pm On Feb 02, 2023
MMempire:
Fresh talent.
This what we do in Lagos let others follow

Lagos lead

1 Like

Re: Orire Michael: JSS 2 Student Of Lagos State Model College Writes A Novel by bsonenterprise: 2:29pm On Feb 02, 2023
God bless you dear
Re: Orire Michael: JSS 2 Student Of Lagos State Model College Writes A Novel by ambale(m): 2:31pm On Feb 02, 2023
Wow what a brilliant move

Not twerking upandan wey we dey see now๐Ÿ˜‚

1 Like

Re: Orire Michael: JSS 2 Student Of Lagos State Model College Writes A Novel by Ofiadiegwu: 2:31pm On Feb 02, 2023
Great news!
That is a welcome development.

May she go far in the world of academics, and may her book sell very well to encourage her creativity
Re: Orire Michael: JSS 2 Student Of Lagos State Model College Writes A Novel by scholes23(m): 2:32pm On Feb 02, 2023
snoopz:
*A JSS 2 STUDENT IN LAGOS STATE JUNIOR MODEL COLLEGE BADORE MAKES HISTORY.*

*Orire Mary Michael*, took the world by storm with the publication and launching of her first PROSE (novel), *MY FATHER'S DREAM OR MINE* in Lagos State Junior Model College Badore.

*Orire's* work is expertly crafted and astonishing, Her notable novel, *MY FATHER'S DREAM OR MINE* is a colorful and peculiar story that describes a typical African story that reveals the feud which often exist between a father and a child, thereby leading to the popular saying of the father *I will disown you if you donโ€™t fulfil my dream* then the stubborn and self-confidence child would rather prefer to leave the house with the hope of surviving without the help of his father or mother as the case might be.

*Michael Orire* is a proud student of Lagos State Junior Model College Badore, Ajah Lagos. She hails from Kwara State, Oke Ero Local Government Area, she resides presently in Lagos with her wonderful family.

My alma mater
Re: Orire Michael: JSS 2 Student Of Lagos State Model College Writes A Novel by Cricketman: 2:32pm On Feb 02, 2023
Nor b d gal write am

Re: Orire Michael: JSS 2 Student Of Lagos State Model College Writes A Novel by Nobody: 2:34pm On Feb 02, 2023
Brilliant girl. Definitely not an urchin.
Re: Orire Michael: JSS 2 Student Of Lagos State Model College Writes A Novel by Osolanrewaju: 2:34pm On Feb 02, 2023
LOVE TO HEAR THAT
Re: Orire Michael: JSS 2 Student Of Lagos State Model College Writes A Novel by richard870(m): 2:44pm On Feb 02, 2023
yemmight:

He is not a boy.
He is a girl, abi? Oya, clap for yourself cheesy
Re: Orire Michael: JSS 2 Student Of Lagos State Model College Writes A Novel by Mccullum: 2:45pm On Feb 02, 2023
Missgeraldine:

I don't like them cry

Disgraceful, hatred even blinded your eyes to see the picture before you, anyway that's the effect of hatred syndrome which you need to address in your life.

Urchins are really giving you serious headache for their continuity in standing with their choice. grin
Re: Orire Michael: JSS 2 Student Of Lagos State Model College Writes A Novel by St3v3nson: 2:46pm On Feb 02, 2023
I really love the title of the novel
Re: Orire Michael: JSS 2 Student Of Lagos State Model College Writes A Novel by Alawode01(m): 2:48pm On Feb 02, 2023
More knowledge, wisdom and understanding.
Re: Orire Michael: JSS 2 Student Of Lagos State Model College Writes A Novel by Ruthless70: 2:53pm On Feb 02, 2023
snoopz:

*Orire Mary Michael*, took the world by storm with the publication and launching of her first PROSE (novel), *MY FATHER'S DREAM OR MINE* in Lagos State Junior Model College Badore.

*Orire's* work is expertly crafted and astonishing, Her notable novel, *MY FATHER'S DREAM OR MINE* is a colorful and peculiar story that describes a typical African story that reveals the feud which often exist between a father and a child, thereby leading to the popular saying of the father *I will disown you if you donโ€™t fulfil my dream* then the stubborn and self-confidence child would rather prefer to leave the house with the hope of surviving without the help of his father or mother as the case might be.

*Michael Orire* is a proud student of Lagos State Junior Model College Badore, Ajah Lagos. She hails from Kwara State, Oke Ero Local Government Area, she resides presently in Lagos with her wonderful family.

Weldone Jare
Is this not better than people having intercourse in broad daylight
Re: Orire Michael: JSS 2 Student Of Lagos State Model College Writes A Novel by Hychineson(m): 2:57pm On Feb 02, 2023
Missgeraldine:

I don't like them cry
you are not even brilliant enough to notice she is a girl.
Re: Orire Michael: JSS 2 Student Of Lagos State Model College Writes A Novel by MessiahOfAfrica(m): 3:02pm On Feb 02, 2023
snoopz:

Liked, Shared and Followed.

This is Truly A Bliss and Positive Content that can Heavily Boost The Confidence of Our Younger Generations.

This is Loud.

The Education Ministries should propel an initiative to Empower Every Junior Secondary School Student To Write and Publish Their Individual Creativities.

I'm very sure EVERY CHILD will have Uniquely Different Things To Write about Themselves, Their Families and Nigeria at large.

Truly, "Children Are The Leaders of Tomorrow."

And If The Above Quote is still valid; Then We Reasonable Youths of Nairalanders Should Arise To Commit A Worthy Project of Every Child in The J.S.S To Write A BOOK.

1 Share

Re: Orire Michael: JSS 2 Student Of Lagos State Model College Writes A Novel by harmony75: 3:03pm On Feb 02, 2023
More grace my baby girl โฃ๏ธ๐Ÿ‘
Re: Orire Michael: JSS 2 Student Of Lagos State Model College Writes A Novel by Slurity(m): 3:13pm On Feb 02, 2023
Missgeraldine:

I don't like them cry
and who cares about your love before. Call us any name even worse than urchins, Tinubu is your next president. I am motivated when I read that you are uncomfortable.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pix : Meet The Man Who Invented/Started Examination / Students To Sue Minister Of Education After He Asked Them To Sue ASUU / Teenager Loses Sight Over Teacher's Cane (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.