Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,975 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:16 AM

Orire Michael: JSS 2 Student Of Lagos State Model College Writes A Novel - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Orire Michael: JSS 2 Student Of Lagos State Model College Writes A Novel (30472 Views)

See How My Jss 2 Student Rudely Wrote An Apology Letter To Me(photo) / JSS 2 Student Stabs School Prefect In Calabar For Wearing Wrong Stocking / JSS 2 Student Impregnated By Her Vice Principal, Delivers A Baby In Minna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Orire Michael: JSS 2 Student Of Lagos State Model College Writes A Novel by tegrianonigltd(m): 8:13pm On Feb 02, 2023
Cricketman:
Omo, nobody is born a genius. You learn to know and ur dumb example of Kiriku that his father abuses in d name of comedy.

Get out Centipede

Some were born genius, some were born to do it. Their brain have higher IQ than the rest. Millipede
Re: Orire Michael: JSS 2 Student Of Lagos State Model College Writes A Novel by Cricketman: 8:47pm On Feb 02, 2023
tegrianonigltd:

Some were born genius, some were born to do it. Their brain have higher IQ than the rest. Millipede
Go sch u said u want to learn hand work, now ordinary biology you don't understand... Over Sabi wey Sabi nothing
Re: Orire Michael: JSS 2 Student Of Lagos State Model College Writes A Novel by ofuonyebi: 8:53pm On Feb 02, 2023
more numbers of genius like this girl abound all over Nigeria..
But most of them did not have opportunity to showcase their talent....

congrats ...lucky girl!
Re: Orire Michael: JSS 2 Student Of Lagos State Model College Writes A Novel by FarmTech(m): 10:26pm On Feb 02, 2023
The novel I started in JSS3 I have not complete. Congrat to her.
Re: Orire Michael: JSS 2 Student Of Lagos State Model College Writes A Novel by jclassiq(m): 10:31pm On Feb 02, 2023
Cricketman:
I can bet it that the girl didn't write the novel. It must have been written by the said father.
Lol. Do you feel threatened?
Re: Orire Michael: JSS 2 Student Of Lagos State Model College Writes A Novel by Alvino1(m): 10:37pm On Feb 02, 2023
Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie must see this 🏃🏃🏃
Re: Orire Michael: JSS 2 Student Of Lagos State Model College Writes A Novel by Shancca: 2:24am On Feb 03, 2023
snoopz:
*A JSS 2 STUDENT IN LAGOS STATE JUNIOR MODEL COLLEGE BADORE MAKES HISTORY.*

*Orire Mary Michael*, took the world by storm with the publication and launching of her first PROSE (novel), *MY FATHER'S DREAM OR MINE* in Lagos State Junior Model College Badore.

*Orire's* work is expertly crafted and astonishing, Her notable novel, *MY FATHER'S DREAM OR MINE* is a colorful and peculiar story that describes a typical African story that reveals the feud which often exist between a father and a child, thereby leading to the popular saying of the father *I will disown you if you don’t fulfil my dream* then the stubborn and self-confidence child would rather prefer to leave the house with the hope of surviving without the help of his father or mother as the case might be.

*Michael Orire* is a proud student of Lagos State Junior Model College Badore, Ajah Lagos. She hails from Kwara State, Oke Ero Local Government Area, she resides presently in Lagos with her wonderful family.

Wow! Commendable
Re: Orire Michael: JSS 2 Student Of Lagos State Model College Writes A Novel by tegrianonigltd(m): 5:16am On Feb 03, 2023
Cricketman:
Go sch u said u want to learn hand work, now ordinary biology you don't understand... Over Sabi wey Sabi nothing

If you find nothing online, I ready credit you 50k . Dey insult who get 4 degrees and aiming for the very top. This faceless web app dey make people really no get respect. Na see finish na. Shuooo
Re: Orire Michael: JSS 2 Student Of Lagos State Model College Writes A Novel by Cricketman: 7:38am On Feb 03, 2023
tegrianonigltd:

If you find nothing online, I ready credit you 50k . Dey insult who get 4 degrees and aiming for the very top. This faceless web app dey make people really no get respect. Na see finish na. Shuooo
Tori, I can't bet my left balls oga, 50K ke ? Lol, u get 50k lol ?
Re: Orire Michael: JSS 2 Student Of Lagos State Model College Writes A Novel by tegrianonigltd(m): 10:19am On Feb 03, 2023
Cricketman:
Tori, I can't bet my left balls oga, 50K ke ? Lol, u get 50k lol ?

Tegriano, my Twitter handle, if you find anything online

Message me, I go change 60 pounds and send to you right away. If you believe you know pass people, Dey argue blindly. My picture dey there, drag me online if I no send am. Bigger than that tho. I want people like you to not think everyone here having fun or commenting are rifffrat like you.
Re: Orire Michael: JSS 2 Student Of Lagos State Model College Writes A Novel by Cricketman: 10:28am On Feb 03, 2023
tegrianonigltd:

Tegriano, my Twitter handle, if you find anything online

Message me, I go change 60 pounds and send to you right away. If you believe you know pass people, Dey argue blindly. My picture dey there, drag me online if I no send am. Bigger than that tho. I want people like you to not think everyone here having fun or commenting are rifffrat like you.
audio.... Y not send it here ? Send am make u drop screenshot

Everybody dey form Dangote for Nairaland
Re: Orire Michael: JSS 2 Student Of Lagos State Model College Writes A Novel by SouthernPlateau: 10:52am On Feb 03, 2023
Luckysbab:
Is that a boy or a girl though?

You no see premature breasts?
Re: Orire Michael: JSS 2 Student Of Lagos State Model College Writes A Novel by tegrianonigltd(m): 11:18am On Feb 03, 2023
Cricketman:
audio.... Y not send it here ? Send am make u drop screenshot

Everybody dey form Dangote for Nairaland

I said if you don’t find the meaning of genius relating to what I said online then I credit you. Here na faceless, I don’t need to form, na small thing. I just want make people like you Wey feel Una too know get sense. Na bet I bet, I no Dey promise you money. I work hard for here out here. I bet. So prove me wrong.
Re: Orire Michael: JSS 2 Student Of Lagos State Model College Writes A Novel by Cricketman: 11:23am On Feb 03, 2023
embarassed
tegrianonigltd:

I said if you don’t find the meaning of genius relating to what I said online then I credit you. Here na faceless, I don’t need to form, na small thing. I just want make people like you Wey feel Una too know get sense. Na bet I bet, I no Dey promise you money. I work hard for here out here. I bet. So prove me wrong.
Audio money

1 cent you nor get. Stop forming Dangote... Oya drop d 50k na... Audio people

Intelligence are developed with years of hard work, a baby can not just grow up and start speaking french, he needs to learn it first.

Make ona dey use ona brain for this forum.

Drop ur so called 50 pounds

Re: Orire Michael: JSS 2 Student Of Lagos State Model College Writes A Novel by tegrianonigltd(m): 11:29am On Feb 03, 2023
Cricketman:
embarassed Audio money

1 cent you nor get. Stop forming Dangote... Oya drop d 50k na... Audio people

Intelligence are developed with years of hard work, a baby can not just grow up and start speaking french, he needs to learn it first.

Make ona dey use ona brain for this forum.

Drop ur so called 50 pounds

You said genius are never born. So I want you to prove your point. And you said said nothing like higher IQ, when I mentioned it. Prove me wrong. Not bring up rubbish. I don bring google up for you. So prove me. I don’t give you my twitter my picture dey there. Prove me wrong

Re: Orire Michael: JSS 2 Student Of Lagos State Model College Writes A Novel by Cricketman: 12:07pm On Feb 03, 2023
tegrianonigltd:

You said genius are never born. So I want you to prove your point. And you said said nothing like higher IQ, when I mentioned it. Prove me wrong. Not bring up rubbish. I don bring google up for you. So prove me. I don’t give you my twitter my picture dey there. Prove me wrong
so what's that screenshot ?

Omo sit down there... U Don't have money

You're wrong and I proved it .. stop embarrassing urself
Re: Orire Michael: JSS 2 Student Of Lagos State Model College Writes A Novel by Darnell9(m): 7:53pm On Feb 03, 2023
grandstar:
Baby steps.
Another Chimamanda Adichie in the making. Time will tell
rubbish

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

LAUTECH Shut Down As Students Protest Robbery Attacks (photos) / Pix : Meet The Man Who Invented/Started Examination / Students To Sue Minister Of Education After He Asked Them To Sue ASUU

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.