Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,176 members, 7,815,109 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:26 AM

Orire Michael: JSS 2 Student Of Lagos State Model College Writes A Novel - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Orire Michael: JSS 2 Student Of Lagos State Model College Writes A Novel (30473 Views)

See How My Jss 2 Student Rudely Wrote An Apology Letter To Me(photo) / JSS 2 Student Stabs School Prefect In Calabar For Wearing Wrong Stocking / JSS 2 Student Impregnated By Her Vice Principal, Delivers A Baby In Minna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Orire Michael: JSS 2 Student Of Lagos State Model College Writes A Novel by Auduambless(m): 3:16pm On Feb 02, 2023
My cousin wrote one at her jss2 as well..

I was the one who forwarded it for her.

So emotional, we are waiting for fund to publish and push it
Re: Orire Michael: JSS 2 Student Of Lagos State Model College Writes A Novel by Emola12(m): 3:19pm On Feb 02, 2023
Later now TINUBU or SANWO OLU fit dey talk say nah Dem dey pay her school fees useless people for dis con3 tueh....!
Re: Orire Michael: JSS 2 Student Of Lagos State Model College Writes A Novel by BRATISLAVA: 3:20pm On Feb 02, 2023
This is confusing. Is her name Michael or what? I don't understand how Nigerians name themselves.

Nice work. Hopefully she's gearing to be the next CNA.
Re: Orire Michael: JSS 2 Student Of Lagos State Model College Writes A Novel by FavouredNK: 3:21pm On Feb 02, 2023
Missgeraldine:
Very brilliant boy...unlike the unintelligent owomida urchins on this nairaland making here uncomfortable for me.

I don't like them cry

Do you want to change her gender or was that not a girl's picture that I m seeing there?
Re: Orire Michael: JSS 2 Student Of Lagos State Model College Writes A Novel by Thebigheart: 3:28pm On Feb 02, 2023
Missgeraldine:
Very brilliant boy...unlike the unintelligent owomida urchins on this nairaland making here uncomfortable for me.

I don't like them cry

E be like say you no get data to see the picture?

Or what are your reasoning?
Re: Orire Michael: JSS 2 Student Of Lagos State Model College Writes A Novel by winner37(m): 3:36pm On Feb 02, 2023
Many good works ,.. excellent!!!
Re: Orire Michael: JSS 2 Student Of Lagos State Model College Writes A Novel by CaptainFM1: 3:38pm On Feb 02, 2023
I will try buy the book.
Re: Orire Michael: JSS 2 Student Of Lagos State Model College Writes A Novel by tegrianonigltd(m): 3:39pm On Feb 02, 2023
Cricketman:
I can bet it that the girl didn't write the novel. It must have been written by the said father.

When you are not used to great things, its amazes people like you. Na why. Believing some people are born genius or with solemn gift amazes you guys. If Kiriku wasn’t on media, you could have said same thing.

1 Like

Re: Orire Michael: JSS 2 Student Of Lagos State Model College Writes A Novel by Elidrisy20: 3:44pm On Feb 02, 2023
Congratulations 🎉👏🎉
She needs more guidance to excel in the future
Re: Orire Michael: JSS 2 Student Of Lagos State Model College Writes A Novel by sylve11: 3:48pm On Feb 02, 2023
Missgeraldine:

I don't like them cry

Shey na boy you read there? undecided cool
Re: Orire Michael: JSS 2 Student Of Lagos State Model College Writes A Novel by ciggy000(m): 4:12pm On Feb 02, 2023
Great badorian
Re: Orire Michael: JSS 2 Student Of Lagos State Model College Writes A Novel by Shebbs: 4:21pm On Feb 02, 2023
Missgeraldine:

I don't like them cry

Problem!🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Orire Michael: JSS 2 Student Of Lagos State Model College Writes A Novel by zedegit: 4:23pm On Feb 02, 2023
Missgeraldine:

I don't like them cry

Your eye dey pain you? Who is a boy?
Re: Orire Michael: JSS 2 Student Of Lagos State Model College Writes A Novel by zedegit: 4:23pm On Feb 02, 2023
Luckysbab:
Is that a boy or a girl though?

Seriously. That's clearly a girl.
Re: Orire Michael: JSS 2 Student Of Lagos State Model College Writes A Novel by Nobleou(m): 4:26pm On Feb 02, 2023
RamseyKush:

Grease kor oil ni
Oil kor power ni
Re: Orire Michael: JSS 2 Student Of Lagos State Model College Writes A Novel by Oloriebi17(m): 4:31pm On Feb 02, 2023
God bless her
Re: Orire Michael: JSS 2 Student Of Lagos State Model College Writes A Novel by lekankolade(m): 4:52pm On Feb 02, 2023
Cricketman:
I can bet it that the girl didn't write the novel. It must have been written by the said father.

If you can’t, that doesn’t mean others can’t

1 Like

Re: Orire Michael: JSS 2 Student Of Lagos State Model College Writes A Novel by ugbarreta(m): 4:55pm On Feb 02, 2023
Adeoludt:
More grease to your elbow .....

More grace to your able
Re: Orire Michael: JSS 2 Student Of Lagos State Model College Writes A Novel by bolacode: 5:02pm On Feb 02, 2023
Omo dáadáa
Re: Orire Michael: JSS 2 Student Of Lagos State Model College Writes A Novel by merits(m): 5:10pm On Feb 02, 2023
RamseyKush:

Grease kor oil ni

Why the thing dey pain you na?

Re: Orire Michael: JSS 2 Student Of Lagos State Model College Writes A Novel by AKWATGOLD1(m): 5:31pm On Feb 02, 2023
Micheal Orire Mary (MOM) will breaks more grounds in future.
snoopz:
*A JSS 2 STUDENT IN LAGOS STATE JUNIOR MODEL COLLEGE BADORE MAKES HISTORY.*

*Orire Mary Michael*, took the world by storm with the publication and launching of her first PROSE (novel), *MY FATHER'S DREAM OR MINE* in Lagos State Junior Model College Badore.

*Orire's* work is expertly crafted and astonishing, Her notable novel, *MY FATHER'S DREAM OR MINE* is a colorful and peculiar story that describes a typical African story that reveals the feud which often exist between a father and a child, thereby leading to the popular saying of the father *I will disown you if you don’t fulfil my dream* then the stubborn and self-confidence child would rather prefer to leave the house with the hope of surviving without the help of his father or mother as the case might be.

*Michael Orire* is a proud student of Lagos State Junior Model College Badore, Ajah Lagos. She hails from Kwara State, Oke Ero Local Government Area, she resides presently in Lagos with her wonderful family.
Re: Orire Michael: JSS 2 Student Of Lagos State Model College Writes A Novel by Bluntemperor: 5:40pm On Feb 02, 2023
Rexxie234:
Nice one wink

More Grace to outstanding performance!
This is beautiful and should be encouraged!
Education is not a Scam!
Welldone baby giri!

1 Like

Re: Orire Michael: JSS 2 Student Of Lagos State Model College Writes A Novel by Successkay12(m): 6:27pm On Feb 02, 2023
Missgeraldine:

I don't like them cry
Big head with nothing, calling girl brilliant boy. Son of hate
Re: Orire Michael: JSS 2 Student Of Lagos State Model College Writes A Novel by RedboneSmith(m): 6:32pm On Feb 02, 2023
snoopz:
*A JSS 2 STUDENT IN LAGOS STATE JUNIOR MODEL COLLEGE BADORE MAKES HISTORY.*

*Orire Mary Michael*, took the world by storm with the publication and launching of her first PROSE (novel), *MY FATHER'S DREAM OR MINE* in Lagos State Junior Model College Badore.

*Orire's* work is expertly crafted and astonishing, Her notable novel, *MY FATHER'S DREAM OR MINE* is a colorful and peculiar story that describes a typical African story that reveals the feud which often exist between a father and a child, thereby leading to the popular saying of the father *I will disown you if you don’t fulfil my dream* then the stubborn and self-confidence child would rather prefer to leave the house with the hope of surviving without the help of his father or mother as the case might be.

*Michael Orire* is a proud student of Lagos State Junior Model College Badore, Ajah Lagos. She hails from Kwara State, Oke Ero Local Government Area, she resides presently in Lagos with her wonderful family.

First of all, someone get the school proprietor on the phone. That school cap has to go.
Re: Orire Michael: JSS 2 Student Of Lagos State Model College Writes A Novel by Luckysbab: 6:33pm On Feb 02, 2023
Ofemmanu1:

Ode, just say congrats and getat

Ndo, no vex.

With this your bile inspired Username
Re: Orire Michael: JSS 2 Student Of Lagos State Model College Writes A Novel by ojex004: 6:50pm On Feb 02, 2023
Missgeraldine:

I don't like them cry

Oponu, Na girl not boy. Ewu Afghaneastern sadeastern part of Nigeria
Re: Orire Michael: JSS 2 Student Of Lagos State Model College Writes A Novel by Missgeraldine(f): 6:52pm On Feb 02, 2023
ojex004:

Oponu, Na girl not boy. Ewu Afghaneastern sadeastern part of Nigeria

Pls all this owo mida urchins must stop mentioning me.
Re: Orire Michael: JSS 2 Student Of Lagos State Model College Writes A Novel by ojex004: 7:18pm On Feb 02, 2023
Missgeraldine:

Pls all this owo mida urchins must stop mentioning me.
Getat zombidence
Re: Orire Michael: JSS 2 Student Of Lagos State Model College Writes A Novel by Cricketman: 7:41pm On Feb 02, 2023
tegrianonigltd:

When you are not used to great things, its amazes people like you. Na why. Believing some people are born genius or with solemn gift amazes you guys. If Kiriku wasn’t on media, you could have said same thing.
Omo, nobody is born a genius. You learn to know and ur dumb example of Kiriku that his father abuses in d name of comedy.

Get out Centipede
Re: Orire Michael: JSS 2 Student Of Lagos State Model College Writes A Novel by Dannytee76(m): 7:48pm On Feb 02, 2023
Congrats to her,my alma mater.
Re: Orire Michael: JSS 2 Student Of Lagos State Model College Writes A Novel by Slimwhyt(m): 7:50pm On Feb 02, 2023
Hendrixky:
And so what

Why are we celebrating unnecessary things in this part of the world

A jss2 student should be above 10 years old

So a ten year old is not supposed to be good in writing

You are sick. Better go see a doctor.
Re: Orire Michael: JSS 2 Student Of Lagos State Model College Writes A Novel by Slimwhyt(m): 7:50pm On Feb 02, 2023
Very wonderful!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pix : Meet The Man Who Invented/Started Examination / Students To Sue Minister Of Education After He Asked Them To Sue ASUU / Teenager Loses Sight Over Teacher's Cane (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.